Author Topic: The life of Miranda Right  (Read 7512 times)

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
The life of Miranda Right
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:16:26 PM »
My story begins when I was seven years old. By then, I had been living in the orphanage for well, seven years. But finally one day, about two weeks after my seventh birthday, two young women, about the age of 25, walked in. Little did I know, they would be my family. And now, I have a pretty good life. Yes, I'm only nine now, but hey. Give me a chance! See you in the first chapter!

Hey everyone! I'm new here, so this is my very first story! I hope you guys like it! :)

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The life of Miranda Right
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 12:50:33 AM »
Chapter One: The first day

“I think Miranda should be my first patient.” My mom, Sam, said, raising her hand.

“But she already had a checkup in Riverview. Remember? We couldn’t fully adopt her until she had it.” My other mom, Salonda, replied with her hands in the air.

“I know, Sal. But I need to show Sunset Valley that a new doctor’s in town.”

“I guess, but you might want to ask Miranda first.”

“Ask me what?” I asked as I came into the living room, where they were.

“Oh, hi, sweetie! I wanted to ask you something.” Mom Sam said.

“What is it?” I asked as I sat down.

“Will you please be my first patient so my business can hit off?” Mom Sam asked.

“Sure. Why not?” I replied.

And so I followed my mom to her office, and sat down on the patient seat, which is basically a magician's hat. She checked me out, and like the doctor I went to TWO WEEKS AGO, said that I was perfectly healthy.

Anyway, after that, Mom Sam let me jump on the trampoline! That’s my favorite thing to do!

Sadly, Mom Salonda said it was too late, only an hour after I started! What Mom does that? It was only eight thirty!

So then I came into the kitchen, just to find Mom Salonda not cooking any dinner yet!

But then finally she did.

Finally we sat down at our table and ate mac and cheese, which I totally thought she would burn. What? She burnt AUTUMN SALAD just last week! A stinkin’ salad!

By the time dinner was done, it was time for my bath. Don’t worry, I won’t show pictures. But I will show you a picture of me brushing my teeth!!! Yeah I really don’t know why you’re reading this part...

And finally, I got into bed. Good night you people!

P.S. Here’s a nice picture of the sky...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 02:29:15 AM »
Chapter two: Now a teenager, and other birthdays

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry everyone, but I’ve been sooo busy. And so now, you’re just in time for my thirteenth birthday! It wasn’t a very exciting three years. Okay, yes it was.

And the reason I couldn’t update sooner was because of this:

So we’ve been talking about a new addition to the family. And finally two months ago, Mom Sam and Mom Salonda said that we were, in fact, going to adopt a little boy! He’s a toddler. And that’s why I couldn’t use the computer.

So now we’re looking into getting a new house. Why? Because, with my new brother coming soon, we need a house with more than two bedrooms. I mean, sure, why not share with him? Because a thirteen year old girl doesn’t want a little boy in her room, of course.

But anyway, here I am, the day before my thirteenth.

Yeah! Miranda in the house!

“Mira honey! Come eat your lunch!” Mom Sam called from the kitchen.

“But I’m being cool for the people!” I called back.

“Miranda.”

“Fine.”

So I ate my soup, like everyday... gosh my life is boring.

After that I checked under my bed. There were monsters. NOT THAT I BELIEVE IN THAT.

“MOM! I’m going to sleep in your bed tonight! It has no monsters!” I said as I sat down next to Mom Salonda.

“Mira, you’re twelve. Basically thirteen, even. You still believe in that?” Mom Salonda rolled her eyes.

“Um, no. But tomorrow is my birthday!” I’ve been using that excuse a lot.

“Oh, fine. I guess I could sleep in your bed.” Mom Salonda is so nice, right?

Finally we woke up, at the exact moment I turn thirteen! So Mom Sam got my cake out of the fridge and we all stood around it.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Miranda, happy birthday to you!” Mom Sam and Mom Salonda sang.

Here’s the pictures to tell the birthday story:

We had a great time afterwards, jumping on the trampoline and dancing.

And soon, only five days later, my moms celebrated their fortieth birthday. THEY’RE OLD NOW! MWA HA HA HA!

They didn’t want to make a big deal about it, so we didn’t even have cake! That should be outlawed.

Anyway, here are the pictures to show my old moms.

“Miranda Danae Right! We are not old!” they yelled when I showed them this.

Ah heh heh. See you after my two week groundation. But wait, here’s a nice picture of the sunrise!

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:50:17 PM »
So guys... How are you liking the story so far?   :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 07:11:09 PM »
I'm liking it. Nice sunrise picture. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 11:40:52 PM »
Thank you, Trip!

Chapter three: Growing Up

Hi guys! It’s a year later, and we’re moving in two days! See our sad, empty house?

And you know what’s really crazy?
They sold our T.V! I have no entertainment! The only things left in the house are the beds, a potted plant, and the stuff we can’t take with us! Ahh!

To not be stressed, I just went to bed. This brother better be worth it!

The next day I went to school for the last time from this house, and old Mom Salonda went to work for the last time from this house. And also, my old mom Sam decided to get rid of her old grey hairs, ‘cause she’s old.

She got a full makeover. Tada!

REALLY. She has pretty much the same hair as me! Ahhhh seeeee:

This brother reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy better be worth it. I mean, seriously.

I couldn’t take it anymore, so I got my hair done:

The next day, also known as Saturday, was when my moms decided that they should take the free vacation that they won.

So, here I am. All alone. Fourteen. So I decided to get my thirteen year old friends to come over. On their birthday! I really hope my long-term crush, Malcolm Landgraab, is cute. 

First up, Isabella Bachelor!

Then Malcolm Landgraab! OMG what did I see in him?

Do you like my ‘blown mind’ look?

Finally it was Mortimer Goth! Ooh he’s cute with a capital C!

My heart felt sad though when I saw this:

Wow Bells.

Soon it was time for her to leave. So Malcolm and Bells left but for some reason Morty stayed.

“Hi, Mira.” Morty said as he came into the bathroom, where I was packing soap.

“Hi, Morty.” I said. “Why are you still here? Bella’s gone.”

“And?” he looked confused. “Mira, I want you to have this.”

He held out a beautiful bouquet of red flowers.

“Ooh! They’re beautiful.” I knew Bella would be mad, but I suddenly forgot about that, while falling in love with him. “Wait. What about Bella? I saw you two kiss.”

“No, no. She likes me, but it’s not mutual. That was a forced kiss.” Morty started to hold my hands.

“Honest and truly?” I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes.

“I couldn’t be more honest. I love you, Mira.” he came closer.

Then I kissed him!!! And he kissed back.

I feel amazing.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 11:58:14 PM »
Tearing apart Bella and Morty? How dare she. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 01:16:45 AM »
Morty's perspective

Yeah, hi everyone. I'm the famous Mortimer. You're always putting me with Bella, I know. When I met her at nine years old, I did think she was cute. But then at eleven I met Mira. She was so pretty. The three of us loved playing together. That kiss? It was okay, but I knew my heart belongs to Mira. I told Bella that and needless to say, Bella doesn't like either of us anymore.

Wanna know something? You know those fairytales your mother and father told you when you were young? With the true love, and love at first sight? I feel that way with Mira.

Anyways, bye.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 04:34:38 PM »
Um, did Mortimer sound mean? I wasn't mad at anyone, I was just trying to see things from Mortimer's perspective.

Anyways,

Chapter four: OMG!! Moving Day!!

Hey guys! Today is sunday, which is what day moving day was supposed to be. But my moms are still on vacation. I really wish they would come back already! Do you know how creepy a house can be when there’s only two beds, a fridge, an oven, a sink, boxes, a toilet, a bathtub, and another sink? Ahhhhh!

So I waited. And waited. And finally I called Morty to plan our second date.

“Hi, Mira. What’s up?” Morty said as he answered the phone.

“I was wondering if you’d like to go on a second date?” I got right to the point.

“When was our first date?”

“Yesterday.”

“Oh! That was a date! Okay, I’ll come pick you up.”

“‘Kay, see you soon!”

“You too.”

Then I realized that I should probably get dressed.

So I got out of my pajamas and into my clothing and waited. 

“Mira!” Morty called.

I came out of my house. “Hi!”

“I missed you!” he said, even know we saw each other last night.

“I missed you too!” I said as we kissed.

Soon we got to our first destination of our date.

And once again I just couldn’t help looking into his eyes.

After our delicious breakfast at the diner, we decided to go to the beach.

And.... we saw Bells.

And while he decided to not go near her, I thought we should make up.

“What do you want, Miranda?” Bells sounded angry, but who wouldn’t?

“I’m sorry, Bells.” I don’t usually say sorry, so this sounded weird coming out of my mouth.

“You are?” she looked surprised.

“Yes! I know you like him too. But... I don’t know. The heart wants what it wants, I guess.”

“I know, I guess I’m just disappointed. I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at myself.”

“Well, don’t be. Friends?”

“Friends.”

As the sun went down and Morty finally talked to Bella, I saw a familiar person. It was Arlo Bunch, walking along the beach with the youngest of the Bunches, Darlene.

“I’m fourteen, and you’re eight! I can go into the water without a buddy.” Arlo argued.

“But Arlo! All of the ninth graders can! It’s not just you!” Darlene looked like she was ready to pounce.

“Hi you two! What are you doing?” I tried to break up what might be a fight soon.

“Arlo won’t take me into the ocean because I will ‘embarrass’ him in front of his friends.” Darlene looked more angry.

“Well, why don’t I take you to the ocean?” As you can see, I’m trying to get ready for my brother.

“YAY!” Darlene bounced.

“Thank you, Mira.” Arlo looked relieved.

First I found Morty sleeping on a towel so I decided to go play with her.

Soon though it was curfew so Morty went to his house and I went to mine.

By now my bed had been put into a box so I slept on the new couch.

Soon it was Monday and I went to school. And at some point when I was still at school, the moms finally came home.

“Is anyone home now?” I called as I came in.

“Hi, sweetie! We missed you!” the moms said.

“Finally! I missed you guys so much!” I said.

“Okay guys, not trying ruin our moment, but it’s time to go to the new house.” Mom Salonda said.

“Say goodbye, sweetie!” Mom Sam said.

“Goodbye, house number 1!” I waved.

We drove. And drove. And drove. Until finally, we stopped at this massive house, next to where Malcolm lives!  

“Hello, house number 2.” I whispered.

Oh man! This house is amazing!!

I worked on my homework for a while.

Then some guy walked in with a basket. I looked in, gasped, and held my baby brother for the first time. And let me tell you, this kid is so worth the seven years of wondering and stress and moving. I knew that the second I saw him.

But man did he need a makeover!

And here he is after the makeover:

I tried to feed him, but he was not hungry.

So then I had to get him out and clean the high chair, while he giggled.

Soon it was his bedtime, and then mine as well. Isn’t he adorable when he’s sleeping?

Chapter four's end

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 04:45:49 PM »
So, what do you think the baby's name is? Give your guesses in the comments.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 05:00:45 PM »
I dd think that Morty sounded a bit callous last time, but whatever, they can't all be saints. :P

I'm glad that Bella and Mira are on good terms.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 12:00:50 AM »
So who all is reading the story? I'm sooooo curious.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 10:07:59 PM »
Chapter five: The Baby

Hi guys! I really should touch my computer more but my moms have been asking me to babysit my brother alllll the time. So it’s three years later. I’m seventeen, on the verge of being eighteen. I’m graduating high school next week and I am so excited! The Baby, which is what I call my brother, is turning five next week! Oh he’s grown so much.

Oh hey. I never told you his name and he’s been living here for three years! His name is Ryan. Ryan Zaire Right.

And here’s the pictures of him learning stuff from when he was one, two and three:

This one’s going in his high school yearbook.

He’s going to his last year of preschool now but he’ll be going to kindergarten next school year. And I decided that when he goes into kindergarten, I will become an elementary school teacher.

Anyway, because Saturday is my young adult birthday I will show you my life as a teenager.

Okay. So, I first wake up at 6:00AM, stretch and get dressed.

Then I grab everyone’s dirty laundry, and that goes into the washer.

Then I wait for a few minutes, eat a quick bowl of cereal, put that stuff in the dryer, and go off to school on the bus.

After that I go into my twelfth grade class and learn alllllll day.

Then after school I talk to Morty a little and then we play on the playground, which is really just for the elementary school, but the middle and high school people can play on it too if they wish.

And today was slightly different because I caught a butterfly and a firefly. Afterwards we go to our homes and I put my butterfly that I named Forest and my firefly which I can’t remember the name of on my tables.

Then I check on my brother, who is being read to by Mom Sam.

Then I end my day by sleeping.

Chapter five is done.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 10:11:20 PM »
Aww, Ryan's cute!

Though as a formatting tip, you might want to hit enter once and go down a line before you insert a picture into the story.

Offline Oncerandsimmer

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 12:00:06 AM »
Like this?