Author Topic: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Failed  (Read 32686 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty: Updated 23/1
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »
You have such an interesting mix of townies in your story!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2015, 03:41:31 AM »
Hehehehe, I giggled at the very beginning and very end.  All the way through as well, but the beginning tickled me as did the end.  And also, I must give a sigh.  Girl can hope can't she?  Though at least there will be lots of baby Colten's running around lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 10:20:41 AM »
@Playalot Thank you, I wanted various genes to pass on to future townies and also to play characters I hadn't before (I usually stick to the BFF or Pancake household).
@Shewolf13 At first I did intended to use Colten so I wouldn't need to move in a spouse but they didn't want to flirt as teens so it seemed they were more like brother and sister, I would love to see Colten babies soon ^_~
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »
Here's Looking At You Kid

Hey, NJ!

Wow, you are worse at telling origin stories than my Mum. Well, hello again, it's me. Elysium. I don't like being called Ely anymore. So, I've been reaaally busy painting and exploring Willow Creek without Mum telling me not to do this or that and especially not to talk to strangers - male ones. Bald male ones. We're having a strange invasion of bald headed women in town lately. Mum keeps lamenting about it but I just laugh and compliment their appearance - hey, I'm making a dozen friends already. I think I've found one woman Uncle Don is not fond of.

Here is a photo from my birthday. Thanks, Dad, you could have waited for when I'd perfected my appearance before taking it.

After what seemed like forever in my wardrobe I made my way to the Roomies household. Those Patel boys are lucky I even talked to them because my flirting seemed to upset everyone. I've never been so embarrassed before.

Mum celebrated her birthday with Dad and J. That look on her face is priceless and of course she scolded me for laughing and told me I'd be old and wrinkly one day.

Colten had his teen birthday on Friday so he couldn't go to school. It seemed the best time for Aunty Nance to patch up her relationship with Uncle Geoff and Malcolm so the Landgraabs went on holiday. I watched them leave with envy but Colten promised to tell me how it all went.

Aunty Nance found the best way to become friends with your ex-husband was to stargaze and reminisce about their life now that they were oldies. I'm super glad they don't have a pool in their holiday lot, I've seen enough barely clothed old people to last a lifetime.

Colten mostly fished. Look at those skinny arms and legs! Mum says he has to have a high calorie diet when he's back home to get some meat on him but I think he's fine just the way he is.

When he wasn't cloud gazing with his Mum, Malcolm called one of his girlfriends over and I don't need to tell you what went on there.

Just admiring the view, Ely.

Sure, bro.

Mum and Dad still go on dates and lock themselves in the bedroom and get so mad when I even think of inviting a male friend home.

I wasn't even surprised when the Landgraabs were supervising when Clark Hilton came home with me. Aunty Nance is like my Other Mother - without button eyes - so I understand why she was there but I don't believe Uncle Geoff's hypocrisy. Clark is his son with some townie woman so for me it's like when Uncle Don tries to flirt with Mum and she starts retching. And we were doing our homework for goodness sake.

I've become like my Mum. When J goes swimming I turn my easel to face the pool so I can appreciate the way water glistens on his body and the slow mo head shake that he does. It gets ruined when the likes of Nina Caliente or Zoe Patel are splashing around and kissing him. Mum says it's a crush that I'll get over and I don't dare say the same to her, we all know what a temper she has, right?

Speaking of crushes, Colten's got a girlfriend! The kid is younger than me and he's allowed to date and an older girl at that! SMH! (I hope you know what that means, my Mum still finds the 21st century confusing.) Oh, well, he's lucky to have the gorgeous Olivia SKL as his girlfriend.

Aren't we a little old to play in a Wendy house?

Hold on, selfie time. Wait, that one turned out wrong.

He chuckles as I take a few more snaps.

Hey, little bro, Colt! Want to be best buddies forever?

I thought we already were? Why are you taking pictures of us hugging?

Dynasty stuff. Thanks, kid!

First masterpiece ever! Yay me! Mum's been playing with MOO a lot lately but I forgot to tell her she didn't need it for placing that bust on the pedestal. It's great and reminds me of how the Great Masters would have practised as apprentices. Plus it makes me look like a true artist.

Now the next part will bring tears to your eyes for sure. Aunty Nance and Uncle Geoff worked out their differences (they dumped all their respective partners) and renewed their vows. Usually old people kissing grosses me out but it was so sweet to finally have them back together. I cried a bucket load of tears and you won't be seeing the pictures, they were destroyed ASAP.

Mum hosted a house party and we all pitched in to get a Gold. J made drinks and kept Uncle Don busy (Dad also kept tabs on him after he winked at Mum in a yucky way). I danced with Olivia - now a young adult, poor Colt - and Johnny the Jerk had the nerve to join in on our conversation.

Uncle Geoff made a Hamburger cake and even though she's supposed to be dieting, Mum gorged on at least two pieces. Uncle Don was throwing insults at Johnny - we're not the only household to hate on him, ha ha - and kisses to Nina. We're lucky Mum didn't choke on cake that day.

People get the impression we're loud and wild because of all the parties we throw but we're not really. Most evenings we like to just chill and listen to Mum play whatever instrument takes her fancy. There are several requirements we have yet to complete, though at times we takes things slow. You can't enjoy immortality if all you did during your actual life was stress and rush around like maniacs.

Anyway, this letter is longer than anything I've ever written so bye!

Elysium Chant.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty: Updated 24/1
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2015, 03:10:04 PM »
I love the 'life' you have brought to the various characters, you know, through your voice they have all taken on quite a different character and role than usual. i.e. Jonny The Jerk! lol

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 05:06:16 PM »
@Playalot Thank you, I try my best writing each e-mail and hopefully I will be able to continue with future heirs. Johnny was the perfect boyfriend for Nancy but when Colten was born he stopped visiting and had no interest in his son so he deserves all the hate  ;)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 11:28:35 PM »
Ely sure did grow up pretty didn't she? What a lovely way to wrap up the 'twilight' years for Nancy and Geoff, really well done!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2015, 11:01:48 AM »
@KTK10 Ely's so beautiful, she is mostly Janet with the hair and green eyes but she has Gavin's jaw and the female version of his mouth. I'm a sucker for happy endings so I wanted them to have one no matter what.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2015, 11:16:12 AM »
Two Princes

Hey hey,

It's me again! I've promised Mum she can write the next one. Or maybe not, everyone seems to hog the computers when there are other fun stuff to do in the house, like swim or play music or go visit their soon-to-be-deceased friends.

A fire started when I went to visit the McKinney's and it took three Sims and a sprinkler to put it out. No idea why Katelin and her mother were screaming so much, it's not like they had any hair to lose like the rest of us.

Back at home Dad was teaching the old people how to dance. I don't know why they don't invest in proper classes or Zumba. I would love to see a certain someone do Zumba.

Mum got another Gold with the Black and White party. Uncle Don was not enjoying his adult stage and even the light hearted jokes from J and Zoe couldn't get him into the right mood. I feel for you, Donny, I don't want to be old either and I'll have to stay one for all eternity!

It wouldn't be a party without Mum eating and someone stripping off. Olivia was mortified that her Dad would do such a thing and left early. You'll notice I'm wearing White and Green, someone ordered the wrong colour but at least I stand out from everyone.

Sometimes painting endlessly can get tiring and I produce soulless pieces.

Babe, you know about the birds and the bees?

Please, J, the school nurse covered that already.
(Oh, fudge! I do not want to have this conversation with J of all people!)

Great, 'cause your parents wanted us to have The Talk and now we don't need to. (I'm sure it was Mum bullying him into it.)

Then he hugged me and I had to hide in the Wendy house until Uncle Geoff shouted it was dinner time. Mum acted like nothing out of the ordinary happened and ignored all my evil glares.

I bought Colten an Insta-Large potion since eating cake all the time was making him sick and not gain weight. It also served as one of my unique aspiration rewards.

Colten didn't enjoy the punching bag as much as he thought he would. It also define his muscle and at the end of the day he hadn't lost any weight.

He opted to try the gym, we have no space for a treadmill, and had better luck there. It was also filled with single women he'd be in touch with once he was old enough.

As you know I'll be a young adult soon and it was time to find someone worthy of my heart. I have taken the Patel boys out of the equation after many attempts to seduce them reduced my relationship with them into the red. Thomas Pancakes is Uncle Geoff's son (yuck) and a clone of Malcolm. Being bald he also reminds me too much of Lex Luthor! Then I found two suitable Princes.

Alexander Goth enjoyed long walks across Oasis Springs and my terrible attempts at reciting poetry on balconies.

Jaime Holiday didn't mind being dragged around museums to admire paintings and was always holding my hands and kissing them.

Alex knew the names of all the stars but couldn't tell the difference between a girl flirting and talking to a brick wall. The Goths certainly are an unflirty bunch.

Jaime looked deep into my eyes, and wouldn't let go of my hands even when our palms got sweaty.

Alex was more than shocked when I kissed him. He made a speedy dash for the front door.

Jaime, on the other hand, couldn't get enough.

I am still undecided on who to choose. Jaime is the perfect material for a future spouse. He has J's genes but almost nothing of his Mum - his twin German however is a good mix but he doesn't like me and I've had quite enough of boy-hate. Alex is sweet and I think with time he'd made a wonderful lover but how am I supposed to cope with him when I have to make all the moves?

I need your advice!

Hugs and kisses from Elysium.

Dear readers,

Please help Ely choose her future husband. The loser will join the house when there is space and be a future pollinator. Hopefully  =D

Send your votes via PM with Chant Vote in the title so I can keep it a secret!

Love, NJ.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty: Please vote! (Updated 25/1)
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 12:21:16 PM »
My vote goes for Jaime. The Goths genes are rather... um... unique in the looks department!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 03:47:38 PM »
I'll vote for Jaime, too. J makes handsome children and grandchildren (not that looks are everything, but they do make a difference in a dynasty).
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2015, 09:50:50 PM »
Great story and will send you a PM with my vote choice!  ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 04:30:46 AM »
Thank you for voting, I'll give it one more day and let you know who won =D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 09:33:37 AM »
Lovely tale thus far, glad I got here in time for the voting.
I'm casting mine for Alex.  He's awkward, and I think that could make for a more amusing/interesting take than the guy who's simply smitten.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »
@PeregrineTook I also love Alex, he's a bit awkward in the romance department and I wanted the Goth genes to pass on. Thanks for voting ^.~

anything