Author Topic: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Failed  (Read 32705 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Eight (30/1/15)
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 04:07:36 PM »
*snicker* Love that last shot of him.  That's hilarious.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 10:08:48 PM »
I love non committal sims! They surprise you all the time!! Great update  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 11:15:04 AM »
@PeregrineTook Fortunately that was the only time he looked so disappointed, lol.
@sdhoey Thank you so much! I honestly had no clue how to write this dynasty and figured e-mails were the best way to go (snail mail would have been too outdated).
@Shewolf13 Ha ha, I love Jaime and his cute expressions.
@KTK10 It's always a pleasant surprise with Jaime  ;D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 12:30:16 PM »
The First Of Us

Dear NJ,

I'm beginning to feel the grip of old age already. I get cramps from running and have to stop for breaks more often than ever - why am I running around, you ask? Well, I have left my museum collection a little late because I really had no clue what I wanted. In the end I went for MySim trophies but the rare ones were proving to be elusive.

As luck would have it, I found plenty of undisturbed rocks at the Landgraabs old house - almost as if Nancy and Geoffrey had left gifts for me from beyond the grave.

I rushed home in time to blow out the candles of my last birthday cake. Immediately my back ached and Ely had her own and didn't have the energy to laugh at me. My poor darling Gavin was not looking forward to getting old.

J however embraced his new look, much to his son's shock - or perhaps he still couldn't get over the idea of becoming a father so young.

Much as he tried Gavin could not stop time and sadly blew out his candles while the rest of us cheered half heartedly.

Malcolm got to work with the one recipe he'd never been allowed to make: Ambrosia. I panicked every time he tossed the ingredients into the air. The Potion Of Youth had been donated by Geoffrey and Nancy had provided the Angelfish and Death Flower and I did not want to see their efforts go to waste.

How's it taste, Mum?

Heavenly, was all I could say. I was glad to have Gavin and Ely beside me for my first mouthful of Ambrosia. I am pleased with the new and improved recipe, how anyone could eat Deathfish is beyond me.

After a quick dye job I sat on the cold rock beside my collection of MySim trophies.

Now that my part has been played I can finally enjoy what time I have left with my husband.

Love, JC.

Immortal Stats

Founder: Janet Chant
Traits: Creative / Music Lover / Cheerful / (Muser) / (Piper) / (Shrewd)
1 - Career  (Unique): Entertainer (Musician Branch)
2 - Adult Aspirations (Unique): Musical Genius / Fabulously Wealthy
3 - Adult Skills: Violin / Guitar / Piano
4 - Aspiration Rewards (Unique): Frugal / Mentor / Sleep Replacement / Instant Fun
5 - Gold Events: Date With Gavin / Wedding / House Party / Incognito Party / Black And White Party
6 - Good Friends (1 Unique BFF): Gavin Richards (BFF) / J Huntington III / Zoe Patel / Nina Caliente / Don Lothario / Bella Goth
7 - Emotional Whims: Play The Guitar (Inspired) / Compliment Someone (Happy) / Woohoo With Someone (Flirty) / Propose Crazy Scheme (Confident) / Calm Self Down In The Mirror (Tense) / Enthuse About Interest (Energised) / Call Someone On Phone (Sad)
8 - Museum Contributions: MySim Trophies (Rare) §955

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Nine (31/1/15)
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »
Congratulations on your first Immortal! I've come back to reading this after a few updates. About non-committal sims -- if you get them the Carefree reward, they never get tense. Jaime is quite handsome, and the scene where he found out about becoming a father was great.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2015, 12:59:05 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal!  *confetti*  I always find the first one to be the toughest.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2015, 01:02:27 PM »
What a very sweet chapter!  Congrats on the first immortal.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2015, 10:53:55 PM »
Love this! Look forward to next chapter. So many Sims, how do you keep track of them all? I've been attempting this challenge and finally decided to sit down and read some stories for strategies. Yours was first! Great story :)

Kerry

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2015, 11:02:00 PM »
Just found this story on my comeback on this forum. And it is going great. Bookmarked for further reading.
P.S. Congrats on your first immortal and also to you, Janet Chant. Looking forward for next chapter.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2015, 11:30:24 PM »
Great update and congrats to Janet for becoming immortal.. Come on Ely!  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2015, 04:57:40 AM »
@MarianT Thank you so much for the tip, I'll be sure to use it when Jaime has enough points (poor boy has to work so hard, lol).
@Shewolf13 Yes! I thought it would be a breeze and have shed many tears after all the party failures (possibly suffering from hair loss too).
@PeregrineTook Ah, poor Gavin, he seems to be really depressed about old age, lol.
@rokrchik I try to keep track of them, screenshots wise I go back to old saves if I can't get the perfect one, lol. Best of luck to you, I've got a lot to learn about Sims 4 still.
@chetanhaobijam Great to have you back  ;) Hope you enjoy the further tales of the Chant household.
@sdhoey Thank you, Shannon!
@KTK10 Thanks, Ely needs to get a move on, she's far, far behind.

Thank you everyone for supporting me so far, it's always great to see your comments which brings a smile to my otherwise dull face (lol).

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2015, 11:42:39 AM »
Not an update but I've edited some of the posts to get rid of all those extremely long sentences I tend to use. Thanks to @Trip for the Hemingway App link!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2015, 10:36:13 AM »
The Pains And Joys Of Motherhood

Hey NJ,

Excuse me if I stop to go find the nearest toilet to throw up. This pregnancy thing isn't as great as I thought it'd be. Sure, I'm excited about creating a new life with my darling husband but my back aches and my feet feel like they're on fire all the time. I can't sit still for a minute. Jaime was learning all the secrets to mixing the perfect drink from his Dad.

Shake it. Shake it like a Polaroid picture, J advised.

I sat with them for a while and after one too many juices I headed for the bathroom again.

Dad and J have become inseparable the past few days. They know it will be their time soon and it's so cute to see their little bromance develop now they were going to be grandparents. It's hard to imagine when Mum first arrived they were only roommates!

Jaime is enjoying my pregnancy (glad one of us is) and he turns gooey the minute our baby kicks. I've thought of boy and girl names but secretly I'm really hoping for a girl - don't tell anyone!

Colten is bonding with his children whenever they're out of school. Here he is with Caiphus Caliente. From what I can tell he has Colt's hair and Shanice Caliente's brown eyes.

My contractions started just as Uncle Geoff came to visit. Of course, he was blocking the way and I couldn't move and started screaming at him and Jaime. You do not want to mess with a woman in labour.

Somehow I managed to waddle to the nursery. Mum was nowhere to be seen for once, just when I needed her! Jaime's encouraging words fell on deaf ears, it didn't help that he was laughing at all the weird faces I was pulling.

Pfft! Not long now, hun! You can do it! Bwahahaha!

Shut up! You did this...
*huff huff* ... to me!

Darling, it's a baby girl!

I thought there were sparkles surrounding my precious baby, but through teary eyes everything glittered and looked so much brighter. I named my baby Kestrel Chant and handed her over to her Dad - I had to go get myself a job and start on several other requirements!

Hello, sweetie, it's your Daddy, yesh it is, yesh it is!

Granddad Gavin gave Kestrel her first bottle feed. He is a natural having experience from raising me and Colt. I think he was remembering Aunty Nance, he looks so sad.

The one thing the grandparents didn't want to do was change Kestrel's nappy. They'd play rock, paper, scissors with my sweetie crying her lungs out and even when Mum and J lost, Dad would roll his eyes and get the job done.

Stop complaining about the smell, I'm sure someone had to change both of yours.

You tell them, Dad!

It was Jaime's turn to make weird faces, unlike him our daughter didn't find them very amusing.

J had never bothered to visit or even take any notice of his children. After meeting Jaime and his other children at our wedding, he was learning to now that Kestrel was finally here. He even called Jacqueline and grandson Jakob to visit (Bella had banned him from the house).

Of all the hugs my baby girl got, it was her Mum's she loved the best. I melted when she'd see me coming and lift her hands up to greet me.

As always, hugs and kisses from Elysium.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Ten (04/02/15)
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2015, 02:13:41 PM »
Oh goodness.  The baby glare face was priceless!
I'm really enjoying the narrative tone you take with this as letters to a Watcher rather than it being Watcher narrated or a conversation.  Clever idea.