Author Topic: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Failed  (Read 32707 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Ten (04/02/15)
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2015, 06:34:50 PM »
No, you certainly don't argue with a pregnant woman in labor!  Such a cool update!

Offline atheistcanuck

• Nooboo
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2015, 09:28:38 PM »
awesome update.  Sims do make some funny faces don't they? :).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2015, 04:31:58 AM »
Awesome update, and a very happy welcome to the new nooboo Kresten. She is very beautiful. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2015, 05:30:29 AM »
@PeregrineTook I caught that by accident, so glad I panned the camera over to catch that  ;) I did try being a Watcher but I can't really pull off funny conversations between myself and my Sims. Having the e-mails also let's the characters narrate in a more interesting way (and stops me from being bored).
@Shewolf13 She was stuck for at least a minute before Geoffrey and Jaime had the sense to move, very frustrating  ::)
@atheistcanuck Welcome to the forum and thanks for reading. I love all the expressions Sims have, it's always fun to watch them.
@chetanhaobijam She really is so cute, I didn't pay much attention to Ely as a baby.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

weaselpie14

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2015, 06:06:39 AM »
Welcome Kestrel, such unique names for your nooboos!

Really enjoying your dynasty. Bookmarked for future reading, all the best! :-)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2015, 06:47:56 AM »
Welcome Kestrel, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are a wonderful writer Nettlejuice.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2015, 09:59:19 AM »
@weaselpie14 Thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I love having unique names. Janet and Kestrel are book characters, Colten and Elysium are the names my friends used when we used to play an MMORPG.
@sdhoey Aw, bless you. I love writing and I wanted to be a professional writer but life threw me some lemons and I didn't make lemonade. At least this way I can do it for fun  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2015, 10:07:39 AM »
Under My Thumb

Dear Nettie,

Can I call you Nettie? It sounds so cute when I say it. Everyone in the house go crazy when words come out of my mouth, don't they know I could talk as a baby? They just didn't understand me, that's all. Being the only child among seven adults I've learnt a new trick to get what I want. Wobbly bottom lip? Check. Teary eyes? Check. Extra cute voice with elongated words? Check. No adult can resist!

Except for Mal. He's so horrid.

GRAN! Mal broke my dollyhouse agaaain! *sniffle* (You have to add that for further effect.)

One more time, Malcolm, and I'll call all your little girlfriends for a face-to-face meeting.

Whoa, it's easily repairable, don't do anything extreme. (You old hag.)

You're the bestest Granny in the whole Simverse!

Aw, you darling.

Granny smells of white gardenia and her skin is all wrinkly but soft to touch. Hugging her is like jumping into a pile of flower petals.

Grampy Gavin reads books with me about fairies and unicorns. I don't tell him I'm not really into girly things like that, but he wrote those especially for me so I do my best to listen. At least Granny didn't write them!

Ha ha ha! Good one, sweetie!

Mummy, this is private.

Ok, ok.

I asked Daddy to play chess with me so I could complete my aspiration in record timing.

Look, sweetie, there's a ghost behind you!

What? Where? There's no such thing.

Daddy, you... Waah! Ghost!

Nice try, babe, but I was only kidding. Nancy doesn't come out anymore and the old goat hasn't been seen for a week.

Daddy!

He's behind me, isn't he?

Colten helped me with homework even though I don't need it but he always has fresh flowers from the garden for me so I pretended to get a few answers wrong.

Great-Uncle Donny looks good for an old man. He has the same eye colour as Mummy and Granny and me. I think Granny wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, she has a feeling he won't be around soon.

Rawr!

Blast you, sea monster!

Granny cried and hugged me after Donny left, she was grateful for my kindness towards him. I think she used to be mean to him when she was younger.

You. You're the culprit.

Hi, wanna be friends?
I've never seen this boy before, but as Mummy says it's never too early to make friends.

No! You stole my Dad, give him back!

Hm?

I said, give him back. If you don't I'll pull your hair and... and I'll take your Mummy away.

Why are you being so horrible? I didn't steal anyone.

It's 'cause of your family my Dad can't live with us.

MAL! COLT!

The boy ran outside and Colten went after him. I could hear the boy crying angrily and how Colten was just like his Dad. I've never seen Colten look so ashamed as he did when he came back. He didn't even want me to hug him.

Do you know what's going on? No one's ever harassed me before, I hope he doesn't find me at school!

I was going to share some pictures with Grampy J but he's always wearing Speedos and I hear you go gaga over him. Do e-mails come attached with drool?

Love, Kestrel H Chant.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Eleven (05/02/15)
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2015, 11:12:29 AM »
ummm, someone has his under roos in a wad there. I feel sorry for him. Whose his dad? Colten or Mal?

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2015, 02:25:19 PM »
Awesome update. Really, that boy has quite a temper. Bad luck for Kestrel he rejected her friendship offer. Looking forward for next update.

P.S. The ghost scene was very funny to read. Colten must have gotten a big fright from that ghost (Geoffery's ghost, i guess).
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2015, 05:02:53 PM »
Cute update.  It's been fun "hearing" the different voices of the heirs.  This self-aware manipulative characterization here could make for some really interesting teen and adult years.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2015, 04:10:24 AM »
@sdhoey It's Colten. The boy was saying Colten is just like Johnny, I'm a bad Watcher. I was supposed to have Colten go see his kids but with Ely's parties I didn't have time  :(
@chetanhaobijam I loved it when Geoffrey showed up, I was laughing so much =P
@PeregrineTook Originally Kestrel was going to be a mini Ely but yesterday I visited my parents and saw how spoilt my little brother is. When I came home I realised just changing the words that went with the screenshots would have an entirely different meaning to what I'd written before. A picture is worth a thousand words  :D

weaselpie14

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2015, 06:12:34 AM »
Poor little lad, I hope Colten can reconnect with him (or with any of his kids). Actually how many kids do Colten and Mal have between them?? :-)

Love that chess interaction, how lucky that Geoffrey turned up. Makes for a good screenshot!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2015, 06:45:12 AM »
Your not a bad watcher, things happen. No time like the present.

Geoffery was funny showing up right at that time. LOL

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2015, 12:19:29 PM »
@weaselpie14 Um, I'll have to check but I believe Colten has four boys and one girl. No idea about Malcolm, possible ten or less lol. I seem to have been very lucky screenshot wise, I didn't think Geoffrey would show up.
@sdhoey The weekend is coming up in-game so I'll do my very best to get Colten's kids and Kes' cousins involved. The family tree is a huge help, so happy it's back.

anything