Author Topic: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Failed  (Read 32683 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Nineteen (15/02/15)
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »
@EtnaFan666 She's a bad and fun influence  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Nineteen (15/02/15)
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »
Waiting

Hey NJ,

I'm proud to say with my last attempt at an Incognito Party I've completed all my immortality requirements. Now I just have to wait for my old lady birthday and then it's, "Hello, Ambrosia,"

Jaime, and his father before him, have turned the household into a bunch of alcoholics with all those drinks he's constantly creating. I was not at all pleased to see my little Kestrel with a drink in her hand. I'll be having a talk with her father later.

Under Kestrel's influence we've also become quite fiendish. Not a day goes by when unsuspecting guests fall victim to the hand buzzer or the deadly noxious cloud - Mum and I are ladies so it's not us!

Death didn't stop Uncle Don from making moves on Mum. I think she's learning to accept him as he is.

Dad didn't. The first and only time he visited was to scold Mum.

She tried to embrace him a few times but Dad wasn't interested. Poor Mum, he even refused to kiss her.

Some days I don't hear a peep out of Kestrel. Worried, I climb those awful stairs to the Wendy house and find her reading one of Dad's books.

Other days we can hear that evil cackle as she runs away from an angry mob.

Her Granny Summer was the first to suffer from the air horn.

But there is too much of Jaime in Kestrel that she is soon forgiven.

We received notice from Grim that Summer wouldn't be with us for very long. Jaime and Kestrel spent the weekend with their other family while I cheered Mum up - Dad hasn't shown up for a long while now.

It's Kestrel birthday soon, my little girl is growing up so fast. I have no fears though, she can take care of herself and anyone who breaks her heart will have the Chants chasing them off with pitchforks.

Hugs and kisses from Elysium.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Twenty (17/02/15)
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2015, 11:37:33 AM »
I hate Grim.

poor mum!! Dad shouldn't be that way. Don is Don, and dad should know that after all these yrs, her heart is still with him.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2015, 06:25:34 PM »
It's sweet how Ely cares about her little girl, but if anyone breaks Kessy's heart, I think Kessy'd be breaking their arms and legs just to keep things even.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2015, 09:21:56 PM »
Oh how sad that Janet was refused a kiss from her husband!! Congrats on getting all of Ely's requirements met and I am so looking forward to seeing who Kestrel falls for.. could be trouble!  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2015, 06:40:01 AM »
@sdhoey I really have no idea why Gavin is behaving that way. Both their friend and love bars were full when he passed away but he hadn't show up for two weeks so maybe the game thinks they don't have a good relationship or something.
@PeregrineTook The pitchforks would come after Kessy has dealt with them first for sure.
@KTK10 Ely's requirements were done so fast, I still struggled with parties but other than that it was smooth sailing. Hmm, I don't know who Kes will go  ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2015, 11:14:24 AM »
Kessy's Holiday

Any advise this time, Daddy?

Whatever you're planning to do, don't give your Granny a heart attack, she means well.

Ok.

I don't know what it is about birthdays. Out of all the ones we've celebrated Mum was the only one to get a Gold on her young adult birthday and that was a private party to boot. I couldn't wait to age up and poked Colten awake so he could start on my cake. As soon as the candles were out I went to the dresser and got myself a new set of clothes and a hairstyle too.

*wolf whistles* I am hotter than Holly Golightly.

It's somewhat become a tradition to go holidaying in Gravity Granite Falls now. Granny says it's time to go find myself. I packed light, it's only for a few days after all. I rented Forest Hideaway and set to work on breakfast: the coach ride there had been filled with giggly girls singing food related camp songs I've never known existed.

Things were going well, it is a very basic scrambled egg recipe with extra chilli flakes added here and there.

Best breakfast ever. Colten will be proud of me.

After kicking the annoying Park Ranger out, I headed for the campgrounds.

Hi, I need your help.

With what?

There's a bear harassing me and my sisters. I've heard about you from Caiphus.

*sigh* Ok, show me where he is and I'll pulverise him.

A guy in a bear suit, you could only be a pervert.

Excuse me, I'm not hurting anybody.

Well, that didn't go as planned. Being on the receiving end of a powerful punch is no fun, though it did make me think of all the times I've fought with Greyson and my cousins - I should be flattered they wanted to copy me.

I'm not the sort of girl who gives up after one defeat.

Then I thrashed him again to prove I'm not a one trick pony.

I see you eyeing that girl, Dewayne Vaughn, don't make me hurt you.

On my first evening I sat by the fire alone. The last Park Ranger was going home. So much for camping if people don't even stay up late. The bugs were starting to bite my exposed legs leaving tiny marks behind. I must have waited an hour or so before I called it a night and also sought the comforts of a warm bed.

Tomorrow I'm planning to go hiking and if that proves to be as dull as camping has been so far I won't be returning to this place again.

Love, Kessy H Chant.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Twenty-One (18/02/15)
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »
The bear fight and the Gravity Falls reference were fantastic!  Another lovely update!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2015, 11:57:54 PM »
Just love how she had to go in for a second 'beating'!! Great update!! ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
@PeregrineTook I'm not ashamed to say I love Gravity Falls and the bears are as annoying as imaginary friends.
@KTK10 Kestrel wouldn't want her reputation in tatters if people found out she got beaten even once  :P

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2015, 07:26:29 AM »
Bigby Bear

Dear Nettie,

I awoke early the next morning after an uncomfortable night due to the chillies. I set off with a map in hand of the surrounding National Park. In the dead silence around me I could hear the thundering of my heart, not even the tree leaves rustled. Following a dirt track for an hour eventually led me to a cave opening.

I checked the map for my current location. There was no mention of the cave, the spot was marked Dead End. Curiosity may have killed the cat but I was armed with two fists and a powerful new kick I'd been practising. I inspected a tuft of brown fur stuck to one of the broken branches and, after giving it little thought, I passed through and cursed myself for not bringing a torch.

The cave had been man-made, I felt little grooves along the walls where other fingers had also navigated their way across. It wasn't long before I saw light streaming in from the end. A chipmunk scurried across my path as I stumbled into the bright daylight.

I was met with quite a stunning view of a clearing with wild flowers dotted here and there, the sound of a waterfall not too far off and what sounded like someone humming merrily.

I followed the humming. A barefoot old man with patchwork clothing was tending a garden. His house was certainly not made of gingerbread but you can never be too careful with strange Sims these days.

Hello.

You. It's you!

Yes, me. Who are you?

You left me black and blue, I still haven't recovered from the bruises.

(When did I beat up an old man? The only fight I had was with the bear-guy. Oh...) Well, Mr Bear, you shouldn't go around harassing young girls. Especially when I'm around. I clenched both fists.

He held up his arms defensively, dropping the watering can. She thought I was a teddy bear, I don't like hugs! How did you find me? Did the Llama send you?

No, I found a cave and wanted adventure. Instead I get a tramp in the wood.

Tramp? My dear, I'm a Hermit. I should have covered the entrance but I was in such a hurry after that beating yesterday.

At that moment my stomach rumbled. Breakfast had been ages ago.

I'm making Fish Tacos if you're hungry.

Any sensible person would have run away but I was interested to know more about this Hermit who dressed up as a bear.

This meal is divine. For an old man you sure know how to cook.

When you spend your life all alone you have time to learn all sorts of skills like gardening, cooking, herbalism and sewing too. Ah, I have to stitch that hole you made in my suit.

He brought out the suit in question and seemed to forget me for a while. I light the fire and warmed my legs and hands. I wouldn't mind living in such a place if I didn't have the Dynasty rules to follow. I started telling him about what had happened so far. He chuckled as I recollected all the trouble I'd caused and said in truth he'd enjoyed our little skirmish, it reminded him of his long ago youth.

Hours passed as we exchanged little bits of our stories. The poor thing has gone a bit mad, he kept mentioning llamas for some reason. He confessed to visiting the real world for essentials like toilet rolls and fresh milk, but he couldn't face talking to other Sims so he'd made the bear suit as a disguise. Campers were delighted by his presence and the Park Rangers had persuaded him to be a sort of mascot.

I rose from the armchair and stretched and made excuses to leave.

I've enjoyed out little chat, Miss Chant, please come again. He took my hands in his and kissed them lightly.

Someone clearly had the wrong idea.

I waved from a distance but he was already engrossed in his gardening again.

Back at the campgrounds I may have exaggerated my meeting with the Big Bad Bear to the SKL brothers, I called him Bigby Bear to hide his true identity.

Love, Kessy H Chant

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Chant Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Twenty-Two (21/02/15)
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2015, 10:09:55 AM »
lol!  That was great!  Was he really the bear?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2015, 11:07:53 AM »
And in an unlikely twist, she marries the crazy bear hermit.  Why not?  He makes excellent fish tacos.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2015, 05:00:54 PM »
I really liked this update. Meeting the hermit and coming to find out that he was the bear. LOL

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »
@Shewolf13 I wish! The bear was actually some random townie the game generated.
@PeregrineTook Lol! If only he had been an adult I would have got them hitched on the spot, he's pretty useful after all.
@sdhoey I figured a Hermit would need some sort of disguise if he/she ever left their little nook to join the real world  ;)

There are two more updates or maybe just one, depends on how many screenshots I decide to save, then I'll take a short break to wait for the new EP to be released.

anything