Author Topic: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (Graveyard Please)  (Read 62850 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty - Vote! (07/06)
« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2015, 04:03:24 AM »
@ratchie I've gotten really lucky with their expressions and also remembering to hit C instead of laughing at them helps =P

@KTK10 Got your PM ^.^

Thank you for reading and commenting and voting! I'm going to go ahead and close votes now.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (07/06)
« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2015, 04:38:10 PM »
Yay, can't wait to see who won! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

hazysmith

« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2015, 01:04:29 PM »
I can't wait to see who the lucky guy is! I've decided to get Outdoor Retreat while its on sale, I may not have my PC back yet but I'll be ready to play. You make it look like a blast!  :)

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2015, 10:15:32 AM »
I love this dynasty! Your screeenshots are amazing as well as the storyline!  :D :D
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2015, 11:03:35 AM »
@ManiSims Ack, the wait might be long >.<

@hazysmith I hope you enjoy it, when I'm not frustrated over missing insects and looking around madly for plants I love watching the scenery.

@butterfly Glad you're reading one of my dynasties again <3

So, I may not be updating quite frequently and I haven't played the dynasty file for a few days. Mainly it's work, June and July are our busiest months, especially during the sales - can you imagine what it's like for the staff when a sale is on and people who you never see barge in and take every single thing they can get theirs hands on? xD

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »
Chapter Thirty-Two: Death Of A Naturalist

Hi hi~

Though my time in Granite Falls is short I’ve gotten used to hearing crickets and birdsong rather than city noises like cars and the tram bell ringing, or Mum shooting into the sky with that awful racket from her rocket.

See how pretty the forest is with butterflies fluttering around freely only to be snapped into someone’s hand (usually mine) then locked away forever in a plastic box. The poor things, I’m sorry but it has to be done.

Watch as I stealthily approach unsuspecting beetles going around in circles.

My cruel hands reach out...

...and close in to find a terrified little beastie glowing orange and ticking my palms.

Aw, mama’s gonna treat you right.

But not really. I had to fry it at the nearest campfire, all the time thinking of something else and NOT the tiny cries of a dying beetle.

Grub’s up, Genie, come and get it. *snickers*

Let me guess, there’s something lurking in here?

You know me so well, take a bite already!

So?

Hmm. Crunchy, could do with a little ketchup.

You’re so gross.

There isn’t much time to go tramping around in the woods on my own so I gathered as many wild plants as possible and mailed them home. The spare plants were chopped and boiled in a pot, as Bigby had suggested I had to experiment and find out what combination of plants and insects created certain potions.

Pinch of Basil.

Swatting of mosquitoes.

Handful of Noxious Elderberries. Ta dah! We have ourselves a dozen or so insect repellent for next time.

Oi, I’ve been calling you for half an hour.

Busy.

It’s time to go home.

For more fishing?

Yes, if that is your desire, chop chop.

Genie might be content with fishing but I had a whole week to master herbalism and discover new recipes, along with planting the herbs from Granite Falls. Mum’s idea of a greenhouse was so ugly and distracting I had to think of a new idea for the gardening area. Especially since it’ll be my own special place in our lot.

Mum, you know how in Simmywood movies there’s a really cute girl and she’s dating a much older man?

Yeees?

Well, isn’t it weird how at the end when they finally decide to be together we’re all like: Aw, how sweet, they’re such a cute couple. But in real life we’d be all: Ew, he’s old. He’s like fifty or something, what was she thinking?

Are you trying to tell me you have a boyfriend and he’s much older than you?

Nooo. More like, would you and Dad be mad if I dated someone older or if I was a cougar?

She was speechless for a minute. I believe part of her thought maybe I’d get together with Genie or something since I’d shown no interest in dating.

If that’s what you want then it’s up to you, love. My time to make decisions for the dynasty is over, it’s you who has the ultimate say but Johnny and I are here if you need any advice. Nothing is set in stone until you want it to be. Does that help?

Um...
*groans* Somewhat. Thanks, Mum. I bet Dad would have flipped a table and demanded to know who the guy was!

Oh, I definitely want to know. Need to either prepare to welcome him or thrash him.

And that was my cue to leave her rambling about whether the Hurricane Punch was suitable or maybe the Stinging Viper. (I have no idea where she comes up with these things!)

I sat in my room for the next few hours, pouring through A Beginner’s Guide To Herbalism.

The thooming sound we had become familiar with announced the arrival of Mum’s alien friends.

Little did we know what was about to happen...

Love from Cora Z Chant.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (15/06)
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »
"Swatting of mosquitoes." I laughed way too hard at that. Sweet update, as always! :)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2015, 09:23:39 PM »
There she goes - carefully - strategically almost - catching beetles. She shows a pinch of remorse cooking them. But, no remorse at all serving them up the Genie, who says: 'Crunchy! Could do with a little ketchup.' Hilarious!  ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2015, 11:15:22 PM »
A cliffhanger!! How mean!! hehehehe

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #235 on: June 16, 2015, 03:12:02 PM »
@sdhoey Actually when I took the screenshots I had no idea what should happen in the scene and when I started the spouse vote it sort of clicked together =P

@ManiSims Must be something about Cora they love, Genie hardly ever had mosquitoes around him. Or he didn't notice them.

@Tixxis She's a tiny bit based on me as a horrid eleven year old vegetarian, I didn't like the idea of eating meat/fish but squashing bugs was fun.

@KTK10 Sorry but not sorry =P It was supposed to be part of the next chapter but I decided to include it here instead.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #236 on: June 17, 2015, 02:05:27 AM »
This: "Well, isn’t it weird how at the end when they finally decide to be together we’re all like: Aw, how sweet, they’re such a cute couple. But in real life we’d be all: Ew, he’s old. He’s like fifty or something, what was she thinking?"... is every dynasty players dilemma.  ::)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #237 on: June 17, 2015, 09:06:35 AM »
It goes both ways. I'm in my 60's and I find young men unappealing. So only in the sims.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: June 17, 2015, 05:29:23 PM »
@Playalot Only in Sims and Hollywood movies  ::)

@KRae Oh, I honestly feel the same about younger guys. I cringe to think there are women my age who find 1D attractive, lol.

Next chapter should be up tomorrow after work if I'm not too stressed out to get on my computer!

hazysmith

« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2015, 12:44:37 PM »
I loved the mother daughter chat! Granite Falls does look gorgeous. I wonder what's going to happen with the alien  visitors?

anything