Author Topic: Sister, Sister - 4BR, 4BA  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
Sister, Sister - 4BR, 4BA
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:04 PM »
Sister, Sister
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2 Half-Baths

Lot Size: 40 x 30
Value: $151,988

Origin ID: Arefa86
Hashtags: #carlsguide, #arefa, #nocc, #moo, #family, #duplex, #twins, #contemporary, #modern, #nature, #comfortable, #pool
Content Used: Sims 4, Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Holiday Celebration Pack

Description: I originally created this house for the Build-n-Share Challenge #19, but I was unable to post it before the deadline.  I still wanted to share my work.  Below is a quote from the challenge:

“We apologize for showing up without an appointment, but we're in need of your help. My name is Natalia Gemelli. This is my sister, Bianca, her husband, Paolo, and my beloved husband, Matteo. As you can see, we've just come from our wedding, and now we're in need of a house.” There is a flurry of polite hand-shaking, as you try to remember who's who.

“A house?” you ask, “Or houses?”

“Well, that's just it, you see,” Natalia continues. “My sister and I share a unique bond as twins. We do everything together. We went to the same university, joined the same sorority, and even fell in love with the same set of twins. What we'd like is a duplex, where we can lead separate lives--”

“--but still be near each other,” Bianca finishes.

Build Mode with Arefa, has created a duplex for this lovely set of twins!  It features two completely separate living spaces where each can raise a family.  Natalia and Matteo (left side of house) prefer a contemporary style with clean lines and no clutter.  Bianca and Paolo (right side of house) prefer a more relaxed, comfortable style with natural fibers and colors. Bianca wants to be a top chef so a gourmet kitchen was a must.  Natalia and Matteo are both career-focused individuals who need a spacious office to bring their work home.  Both couples love the open living concept for the main living area. And since Bianca and Natalia share everything, they wanted a shared outdoor entertainment space.  Staying under the budget of $155,000 this duplex is sure to please these twins!

For more pictures please visit buildmode.weebly.com

To meet the Gemelli Twins check out their forum post!

Left Unit: Natalia & Matteo

Right Unit: Bianca & Paolo

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sister, Sister - 4BR, 4BA
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:35:12 PM »

This is gorgeous. Love it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »
Thank you so much!  I'm glad you like it.  Switching back and forth between the two styles for each set of twins was a challenge.  But it was a really fun build to create! :) 

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 06:02:06 PM »
Wow, this is a really nice house. I love the switching between different styles in the interior. I might just download this one, and now with the new neighborhood with empty lots, I'll have somewhere nice to put it. :) (Also, now I can't get the song out of my head!)

Offline Arefa

• Llama Wrangler
    • Build Mode with Arefa
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 06:12:55 PM »
@ManiSims  Haha, I'm sorry I had to do it with this house being made for twins!  I was singing the song the whole time I was building it... my husband was so happy when I finished this one :)  I'm very excited about the new world.  I can't wait to fill it up.  Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 02:58:24 PM »
I know this is an old post but just discovered this house by checking out the twins.  Lovely, lovely house.  Must have it.  Will follow you.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything