Author Topic: The Dojo-Goode Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 9/2/22  (Read 12623 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
The Dojo Dynasty

Family Tree
https://www.dnaweekly.com/tools/family-tree-maker/a7abbb29d803dbdd262e8fb2ccdb9d2e/

Generation One: Samura Dojo

Traits: Domestic, Proper, Neat
Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavor

Career (1): Celebrity Mixologist
Aspirations (2): Master Mixologist, Master Chef
Skills (3): Cooking, Gormet Cooking, Mixology
Rewards (4): Frugal, Speed Cleaner, Free Services, Stoves and Grills Master
Gold Metals (5): Dinner Party, Birthday Party, House Party, Date, Wedding
Good Friends (6): Catarina Lynx, Mele Kahananui, Lelliana Kealoha, Emelia Earnest, Mitchel Kalani, (BFF) Kalamainu'u Iona      
Whims (7): Make a Drink (Inspired), Practice Speaking in Front of a Mirror (Confident), Tell a Joke (Happy),
                 Tell a Dirty Joke (Flirty), Flash Crazy Eyes at Someone (Playful), Take a Bath with a Soak (Tense), Research on the Computer (Focused)
Museum Items (8 ): Experimental Food Photos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Non-Dynasty Achievements

Careers: Visionary of Vases
Aspirations: Successful Lineage, Big Happy Family, Zen Guru, Inner Peace, Freelance Botanist, Country Caretaker
Traits: Spice Hound, Chopstick Savvy

Generation Two: Vera Dojo

Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Adventurous, Outgoing
Bonus Trait: Home Turf

Carrer (1): Diamond Agent.
Aspirations (2): Mt. Komorebi Sightseer, Friend of the World.
Skills (3): Rock Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding.
Rewards (4): Iceproof, Storm Chaser, Super Green Thumb, Carefree.
Gold Metals (5): Date, Birthday Party, Keg Party, Charity Benefit Party, House Party.   
Good Friends (6): Christie Sigworth, Kazuki Imai, Nani Kealoha, Saturo Fujii, Chandler Willis, Yutaka Nakamura (BFF).
Whims (7): Hit a Stuffed Animal (Angry), Send an Energized Text (Energized), Send a Happy Text (Happy), Propose Crazy Scheme to Someone (Confident), Tell a Joke (playfull),
      Flirt with Someone (Flirty), Play an Instrument (Inspired).
Museum Items (8 ): Easter Eggs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toddler: Top Notch Toddler
Child: Mentally Gifted, Physically Gifted
Teen: Scouting Aptitude

Careers: Internet Superstar, Chief Sustainability Officer
Aspirations: Zen Guru, Angling Ace, World Famous Celebrity
Food Traits: Spice Hound, Chopstick Savvy

Generation Three: Silas Dojo

Traits: Jealous, Squeamish, Self-Absorbed
Bonus Trait: Alluring

Career (1): Silver Screen Icon.
Aspirations (2): Serial Romantic, Master Actor.
Skills (3): Acting, Comedy, Singing.
Rewards (4): Beguiling, Great Kisser, Fertile, Morning Sim.
Gold Metals (5): Date, Fan Meet and Greet, Birthday Party, Keg Party, House Party.
Good Friends (6): Ezekia Kealohal, Herbert Kealoha, Katrina Kealoha, Lucia Markovic, Tianna Yamamato, Shane Sigworth (BFF).
Whims (7): Play with Dolls (Happy), Trow a Tantrum (Tense), Practice Pick Up Lines in the Mirror (Flirty), Tell an Unbelievable Story (Confident), Do Sit Ups (Energized),
View a Piece of Art (Inspired), Play Chess (Focused).
Museum Items: Paintings.

Toddler: Top Notch Toddler
Child: Mentally Gifted, Physically Gifted, Creatively Gifted, Socially Gifted
Teen: Scouting Aptitude, Responsible, Uncontrolled Emotions, Good Manners, Compassionate

Careers: National Leader, Cloud Data Guru
Aspirations: World Famous Celebrity, Super Parent, Successful Lineage, Freelance Botanist
Food Traits: Spice Hound, Chopstick Savvy

Generation Four: Iris Goode

Traits: Erratic, Cat-Lover, Good
Bonus Trait: Animal Affection

Career (1): Chief of Staff.
Aspirations (2): Friend of the Animals, Nerd Brain.
Skills (3): Veteranarian, Herbalism, Rocket Science.
Rewards (4): Brave, Night Owl, Paranormal Investigator License, Sacred Candles.
Gold Metals (5): Date, Birthday Party, Spooky Party, Keg Party, House Party.
Good Friends (6): Soloman Aoki, Lara Endo, Will Goodson, Alexia Yamamoto, Lucas Jimenez, Iris Dojo (BFF).
Whims (7): Practice Speech (Confident), Call Sadness Hotline (Sad), Dance to Stereo Music (Happy), Read Something (Focused), Play an Instrument (Inspired),
Take a Cold Shower (Flirty), Do Sit Ups (Energized).
Museum Items: Insects

Toddler: Happy Toddler
Child: Mentally Gifted, Physically Gifted, Creatively Gifted, Socially Gifted
Teen: Scouting Aptitude, Responsible, Mediator, Good Manners, Compassionate

Careers: National Leader, Cloud Data Guru
Aspirations: World Famous Celebrity, Super Parent, Successful Lineage, Freelance Botanist
Food Traits: Chopstick Savvy

Generation Five: Faye Dojo

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Dojo Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 01:53:56 AM »
Chapter One: A Dynasty is Born

Samura sets out to befriend her targeted family: the Nishidakes. With two elders to help out with dynasty requirements and a young granddaughter to eventually breed a spouse for generation two, they should be a great addition to the household.

Accordingly, Samura sets out to befriend Shiguru Nishidake (the grandfather) with her special cloud gazing technique (patent pending!). Does it look silly? Yes. Is it raining? Also yes. Still, it's a highly effective way to quickly raise friendship levels and get that family moved in!

The Nishidakes bring in a surprising amount of income, allowing Samura to get a good start on building her dojo.

It's largely an empty to shell for now, but we'll add on by and by. It's intended to be a rebuild of Samura's original dojo from her Sims 3 dynasty (previous dynasty links in the signature).

Shiguru started with level seven fishing, so he promptly procured the household an angelfish and stocked the pond.

Grandmother Sachiko, meanwhile, headed out to purchase a deathflower to plant in the garden.

Samura takes advantage of Tuesday's Alien Night at the pub to meet a future spouse. Here she is once again using her patent pending sky gazing technique.

I was a little worried it would be hard to tell who was or was not an alien, but as it turned out no one felt the need to disguise their true identity. Isn't it great to live in a world where people can display their true selves?

The granddaughter, Kaori, just focused on being a teenager. Her grades weren't the greatest, so one day she decided to try hacking the system. It backfired and she hacked her way down to a D. Talk about epic fail! (I had no idea school-aged sims could even do this!)

Shiguru helps keep the population (and unique hair colors) alive with a little pollination with Candy Behr and L. Faba.

All too soon, however, Grim comes a calling. He snatches Sachiko one day ...

And Shiguru that literally dark and stormy night.

Although Grim seemed strangely fascinated with our garden. He kept taking pictures and jotting down notes after reaping Sachiko. A bit insensitive, if you ask me, but okay.

With two back to back deaths, it was a grievous few days, particularly for young Kaori. But not to worry, with Samura to guide the way, she'll soon find better days ahead with her new family.

R.I.P. Shuguru and Sachiko Nashidake. In their short time in the household, they managed to each accumulate enough points to buy an elixir of life, on top of their gardening and fishing duties. Good thing we'll soon be adding more folks to the household and bringing in those nooboos!

Author's Note: It's been a long time since I've played the Sims and can you believe it when I checked to see what was new they had finally FINALLY made a Japanese world?? I did two back-to-back Dojo Dynasty's in the Sims 3, so I've been longing for more Japan-themed content for ages! Needless to say, it brought me back to the game and so far I am delighted. I am looking forward to once again engaging in my eugenics project to breed colorful sims, along with preserving any unique hair/eye colors and townie features. Samura does have her yellow eyes like in the Sims 3, although I had to download a CC to add it into the game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »
What a wonderful start!
The Dojo Estate looks majestic and, though the elderly Nishidakes didn't last long, they each made essential contributions toward Ambrosia.
I had no idea that the Nishidakes would bring enough funds for Samura to build so extravagantly right from the start.  Nice!

May I assume that Samura has an unusual skin tone but is not herself an alien?
I love both Kaori and Kiyoshi Ito, though I admittedly always snatch Kiyoshi for one of my own sims.
Looking forward to see how the Dojo househould expands and evolves.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 12:21:21 PM »
Good luck with this. Also, taking selfies with other Sims can raise the relationship level a lot.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »
Love the cloudgazing trick. And you might get some grey babies from L. Faba but since she's not a resident of any world I dunno how easy/hard it will be to check on her spawnlings (unless sages move into a house eventually? I feel like I've only seen it when running MCCC)

And so much for my advice to listen carefully for alien voices! :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline elliana

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 02:07:25 PM »
I'm excited to read more! Haven't seen a dynasty in this world yet. Looking forward to it!
The Swift Power of 10 Dynasty: Taylor Swift (IN PROGRESS - GEN 1)
An Immortal Island Goddess Dynasty: Sulani/Island Living, female relationships, Greek mythology (ENDED GEN 6)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 12:21:42 PM »
I remember the original Dojo! And of course share the love of colorful Sims.  Though if you’re not opposed to CC.  I might have something you’d be interested in. It’s okay to not be too.

I’m a big fan of the sky gazing technique as well. RIP Shuguru and Sachiko. And good luck Sakura!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 02:20:02 PM »
What a wonderful start!
The Dojo Estate looks majestic and, though the elderly Nishidakes didn't last long, they each made essential contributions toward Ambrosia.
I had no idea that the Nishidakes would bring enough funds for Samura to build so extravagantly right from the start.  Nice!

May I assume that Samura has an unusual skin tone but is not herself an alien?
I love both Kaori and Kiyoshi Ito, though I admittedly always snatch Kiyoshi for one of my own sims.
Looking forward to see how the Dojo househould expands and evolves.

I was surprised too. The family only had about 20,000 liquid, but when I sold their possessions that got me some extra 80,000! Still, the inside is very sparse for now - just a kitchen, the beginnings of a living room, and a couple of beds. And yes, Samura is on the red skin tone, but not an alien.

Good luck with this. Also, taking selfies with other Sims can raise the relationship level a lot.

What a great tip, ty!! I tried this out. Super helpful.

Love the cloudgazing trick. And you might get some grey babies from L. Faba but since she's not a resident of any world I dunno how easy/hard it will be to check on her spawnlings (unless sages move into a house eventually? I feel like I've only seen it when running MCCC)

And so much for my advice to listen carefully for alien voices! :P

Yeah, I don't know how useful having a kid with her will be. Hopefully I'll be able to keep track of the kid, but if not, oh well.

I'm excited to read more! Haven't seen a dynasty in this world yet. Looking forward to it!

Thank you! I'm loving the world so far; it's basically what brought me back to the game. I'm planning on having Gen 2 do the world based aspirations in order to thoroughly explore it.

I remember the original Dojo! And of course share the love of colorful Sims.  Though if you’re not opposed to CC.  I might have something you’d be interested in. It’s okay to not be too.

I’m a big fan of the sky gazing technique as well. RIP Shuguru and Sachiko. And good luck Sakura!

I'm not really into using CC. It just makes it *too* easy to get fun colored sims. (Of course, so does limitless alien spouses, but still ... that's why I plan to just use one to start with.) I'm still amazed at both of us randomly getting the dynasty bug again at the same time after so many years! So many good memories of Artie and his hi jinks.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2021, 03:09:30 PM »
Chapter Two: Brighter Days

With two household members down and out for the count, Samura decides it's time to step up her game with alien Caiden Adam.

He joins the household and promptly gets a makeover. Rather sweetly, he comes with the Soulmate aspiration. Unfortunately, it has a best friend requirement, so we have to change that.

Accordingly, he swaps over to the painting aspiration and joins the painter career, just in case I want to do a portrait of Samura for the museum (undecided on that for now). At any rate, it's a suitably easy career for the early stages of a dynasty and will let me focus on raising the nooboos. Maybe he's a bit nostalgic for home, though?

Of course, with Samura around to sweeten the deal, Caiden adjusts quickly to dynasty life.

Conveniently, she snaps some experimental photos for her dynasty museum.

After a whirlwind courtship (gotta get that gold metal date am I right?), the two get engaged.

And subsequently marry at the park in San Myshuno, complete with fireworks and many libations.

In all the chaos, Samura ages up to adulthood uncelebrated.

A now young adult Kaori, meanwhile, gets to work on preparing for nooboos of her own. The grumpy Vladislaus Straud isn't easy to befriend, but thanks to the "take a picture together" trick (a substantial upgrade from Samura's cloud gazing technique), they become pals in no time.

Curing him of vampirism, however, is no small feat. For one, the first time Kaori makes the cure, the game bugs out. The money is spent, the ingredients are used, but sadly, the potion is just ... not there? After growing more ingredients, Kaori successfully makes the potion and heads over to Vlad's house. Sadly, the option to offer the cure simply won't pop up. Looks like we'll have to do this the mean way then. Samura heads over, starts with mean socials, but it turns out she's too *proper* to pick a fight for the interaction to pop up. By this point, the potion goes bad, but thankfully Samura's mixology skill let's her freshen up the drink. Finally, Caiden picks a fight with Vlad, gets the option to throw the potion and *BAM* Vlad is cured. Finally. Uhg. Unfortunately, I managed to capture exactly 0% of this titillating drama on screen in my frustration. Thankfully, after an *entire* sim day of nothing but spamming socials on Vlad trying to administer the potion, we can move on.

After a brief courtship and little woohoo, nooboo is on the way (or so Kaori seems to think)!

The couple celebrate their success at the love festival, officially becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

While Samura and Caiden celebrate a little success of their own. Next stop: noobooville!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Dojo Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 8/21
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 03:44:04 PM »
Oh oh oh, I can't wait to see the nooboo(s?) from Samura and Caiden (he's such a cutie).
Looking forward to Kaori and Vlad's progeny as well!
So much to look forward to in this story! :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 07:55:39 AM »
I'm not really into using CC. It just makes it *too* easy to get fun colored sims. (Of course, so does limitless alien spouses, but still ... that's why I plan to just use one to start with.) I'm still amazed at both of us randomly getting the dynasty bug again at the same time after so many years! So many good memories of Artie and his hijinks.

There is nothing wrong with that. Just thought I'd offer is all. You can see the fun with Artie and me now that we're back. This was the only way to get Artie his proper coloring and I don't regret it.

Look at Samura go! Caiden is awesim. Though you know you can do the best friend thing more than once so it wouldn't mess up your requirements unless you've already chosen the one. Congratulations on the first birthday and the incoming nooboo. I can't wait to see how s/he turns out. I swear you guys gave me the Kaori bug or something.

How are you feeling about this IDC? I'm having my own reservations but I'm also exploring everything while doing it. Which might be part of my problem (whoops.)  But enough about me.  Great Update!!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2021, 09:20:08 PM »
Oh oh oh, I can't wait to see the nooboo(s?) from Samura and Caiden (he's such a cutie).
Looking forward to Kaori and Vlad's progeny as well!
So much to look forward to in this story! :)

Thank you! And yes, the nooboos are incoming (and there are *SO MANY* of them!).

I'm not really into using CC. It just makes it *too* easy to get fun colored sims. (Of course, so does limitless alien spouses, but still ... that's why I plan to just use one to start with.) I'm still amazed at both of us randomly getting the dynasty bug again at the same time after so many years! So many good memories of Artie and his hijinks.

There is nothing wrong with that. Just thought I'd offer is all. You can see the fun with Artie and me now that we're back. This was the only way to get Artie his proper coloring and I don't regret it.

Look at Samura go! Caiden is awesim. Though you know you can do the best friend thing more than once so it wouldn't mess up your requirements unless you've already chosen the one. Congratulations on the first birthday and the incoming nooboo. I can't wait to see how s/he turns out. I swear you guys gave me the Kaori bug or something.

How are you feeling about this IDC? I'm having my own reservations but I'm also exploring everything while doing it. Which might be part of my problem (whoops.)  But enough about me.  Great Update!!

You can have more than one BFF? I used the Google and folks were saying that you can only have one, but I guess that's outdated now. Kind of a shame I didn't pursue that aspiration, then. It would have been cute! I'm really enjoying the IDC, even though I'm also exploring and learning a lot about the Sims 4 in the process. I miss the open world aspect from the Sims 3, though. For now, I'm largely stuck on the home lot between focusing on Samura's requirements and raising toddlers, but I think things will open up a lot once Gen 2 becomes a child. Really looking forward to exploring the world of Mt. Komorebi!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Dojo Dynasty (Immortal Dynasty Challenge) - Updated 8/28
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2021, 10:12:54 PM »
Chapter 3: Toddler Madness

With nooboos quickly inbound, it's time to get the house ready with a nursery.

Kaori gives birth to a darling girl, Lilly, with her mother's ordinary skin tone. In my excitement to get Gen 2 going, I totally forgot to influence the gender of the child, otherwise I would have had Kaori had a boy. Not that it matters - between gender transitions and the lack of Vlad's unique bone white skin tone.

Still, this prompts me to have Samura start popping strawberries and listening to pop music in time before she brings Gen 2 into the world.

She gives birth to a girl, Terrah, who inherits her father's purple alien skin tone. It'll be Terrah's job to complete the Mt. Komorebi aspirations and skills - a first for me. Onward to adventure!

Kaori then gives birth to her second child, a boy named Sterling. It's a little hard to tell, but he's awfully pale even in infancy and thankfully inherited the bone white skin tone I worked so hard to incorporate into this gene pool. Obviously, he's the intended spouse for Terrah.

Here's the kids' toddler portraits.

Lilly, who obviously has inherited some of Vlad's rather extreme facial features.

Terrah, who aged up with these oddly gorgeous purple-ish eyes. Maybe it's an alien thing? I don't know, because Caiden's eyes are black. But, hey, I'll take it!

And finally Sterling. Just look at those big, black, soulful eyes!

What happens next is really just a lot of adorable toddler spam. With three toddlers and three adults, it's all hands on deck to get these kiddos to top notch toddlers. I'll try and get them as close to maximum 5 skill levels as I can, but if they only make it to 3 of 5, that's fine with me.

I avoided using the highchairs and, as you can see, just set a plate of food on the ground for the kiddos. Last time I tried a dynasty (couple years back) getting toddlers fed in those highchairs was an absolute nightmare. Not dealing with that mess again! This time I just plopped the food on the ground, and thanks to Samura's cooking aspiration, her meals are always maximum quality and never spoil. I'll call that a parenting win, even if it is a bit of a lazy work around.

Little Sterling absolutely adores his mother Kaori. Just look at his adorable pout and plea to be held!

Lilly, however, has an odd relationship with her. I have no idea how or why, but Lilly developed a strange sentiment about her mother, "deeply wounded", or some such. She gets sad moodlets whenever Kaori is around. I hope I can help them repair their relationship with time. Here's Lilly refusing a hug from her mom.  :'(

At least siblings Lilly and Sterling get along. Toddlers interacting with each other is just the cutest.

Bit by bit, I update the house with a few more rooms. Samura, as founder and matriarch of the dynasty, gets an appropriately elegant bedroom.

Lilly and Terrah get a child/teen bedroom in preparation for their upcoming birthdays. I also added a laundry room, and left space to add a small bathroom. I'll probably shorten the laundry room and get that extra two squares for the bath to add a shower.

Chess table is added to the upstairs balcony, as Caiden need a few points of logic for his artistic carrer.

The living room is still pretty sparse, but I'll get around to making something nicer eventually. Kaori is currently writing books, in addition to her duties as a mother, but I think I'll try out the critic career with her once the kids age up a bit. I mean, Samura's a chef/mixologist and Caiden's a painter so ... somebody's gotta keep 'em in check, am I right?

In closing, Samura maxes out her career with plenty of time to spare. All she needs at this point is to finish up her emotional whims and take a few more experimental food photos for her museum. At this point, we have 6 sims in the household, with 2 open spots to spare. So here comes the big question: should Samura have two more baby boys to pollinate the town, ideally getting one with her red skin tone and one with Caiden's alien skin tone - meaning Gen 3 can't be born until Caiden dies. Or do we settle for just one pollinater and leave that last spot open for Gen 3? Either way, I'm holding off on making that call for a bit; no need to add a fourth toddler into this madness!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 01:15:33 AM »
Hmm...I feel like three kids has always been your lucky number for getting the best pollinators. Plus old age deaths in TS4 are far more predictable than before.

Also we want Samura's eyes too if we can help it!

Vlad has something good to pass down I swear! Though there's usually a trade-off like his chin. :P The one kiddo I had from him was prohibited from being viewed from the side. But I like the evil brows on Lilly.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2021, 03:19:33 AM »
I love house tours and your house is looking so lovely, especially Samura's bedroom!  So elegant!
The toddlers are so adorable. I must confess that I'm feeling partial to Sterling.
I'm sure that will change as Terrah grows and gains more personlity! :)

My vote would be to add an unrelated pollinator to the household with desirable skin tone and facial features.
An unrelated pollinator would give the household more spouse options in the future.
But I don't remember how many generations back the game counts sims as "family."
Just my two cents, cuz I know that Trip is The Pollination Guru. <3

I don't know if your trio are still toddlers or whether you're allowed to edit the world after you've started the game.
But you still have the option for Gen3 and onward to go visiting with your toddlers, because you can buy portable toddler potties and portable toddler beds.
You will love the animations for a toddler bobsledding with a teen or older sim at Kiyomatsu's Bunny Slope.  A must-see! :)

anything