Author Topic: Newcrest Mansion  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Newcrest Mansion
« on: December 07, 2015, 02:24:08 PM »
Name:  My Mansion
By Origin ID:  Joria
Lot Size: 50x40
Gallery Price:  $292,419
Hash Tags:  Joria, carlsguide, carlsguiderdc, NOCC

I built this house originally in Willow Creek on a much larger lot so had to take out a few things when I put it on a smaller lot, namely the veggie garden, rocket ship and telescope.  No great loss for my intention which was a nice, fairly complete mansion for the Rivalry Challenge.  There are only five bedrooms plus a nursery and a ton of bathrooms because I hate having to have my Sims wait to pee.  In the Gallery the house is shown with a shrub fence all around but when I downloaded it to my game to take pictures, only part of that shrubbery appeared.  So your choice is hammer what's still there or add more to finish it off.  This was a dynasty house orginally, one of my many fails, but I have to say I really enjoyed playing in this particular house.  I've updated it to add a sauna and third floor level gym and lap pool.

MyMansion

As it appears in the gallery.

As it appeared in my game:

First floor.  Paintings painted by my resident artist stayed with the house.  The area to the right is a "Focus" area and the kitchen has lamps giving it an "Inspired" area.

Second floor:  I could have arranged things differently in order to give me more bedrooms, (it was a dynasty house after all), but this seems sufficient and can easily be changed with a change of decor.

Third floor:  Gym, sauna and lap pool.  I toyed with the idea of a fourth floor level for a science area but the house was expensive enough, besides, didn't want too many skill things so there is some challenge left for players.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Newcrest Mansion
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
@Joria  What a cool house!!! I love the reds in the kitchen floor. 
For some reason, I've tended to go downstairs for basement floors instead of upstairs for a third floor.
So lovely!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Newcrest Mansion
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 02:23:32 PM »
@Joria  What a cool house!!! I love the reds in the kitchen floor. 
For some reason, I've tended to go downstairs for basement floors instead of upstairs for a third floor.
So lovely!

Thank you, Oshizu!  I'm not very good with colors but love using red, white, black and grey in my builds.  Red is such a good color for kitchens with eat in areas.  Very feng sui.
There are very few of personal, (unshared), builds where I have not used it particularly in the kitchen/dining areas.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything