Author Topic: Dear Diary  (Read 24579 times)

Offline Indira

• Occult
Re: Dear Diary
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 08:49:11 PM »
@KTK10 We can probably swap stories about the frozen-bug and little girls. In my case it was my niece and her I-want-to-watch-frozen a hundred times a day. I actually hadn't planned on that song, it just happened and I was just going with the flow and I looked back at the story, and it fits just fine. That pose looking up the ceiling looked like she was singing, and her waving her hands angrily reminded me a lot of Elsa with her pain and angst. Long story short, 'Let it go' happened.

@Joria Yep, I was invited there once for a party, and the other was done by me 'coz Jazmin was going stir-crazy at some point, it was hard to progress her at work. So the trip to the buff was planned to unwind and get her moods up. As for her insane trait, it's fun seeing how she behaves in the game. She's friends with the table, with her food, friends with herself, she sees things I can't see and reacts to it on her own. I'm the one having a hard time expressing Jazmin's personality into writing. :( She's writing her diary..so it's her point of view we are seeing and not what I, the author, am seeing.How do we define an insane person, how do we know how they think, how they react to the things around them? I read Sybil back in 2003. I was thinking of using it as a sort of reference. But it was too different from Jazmin's trait. And my Psychology friend warned me that book isn't accurate and must be treated like fiction. For now, I'm just making Jazmin slightly deviant and act a bit odd than normal. I'll probably stay on the safe side and just play on her paranoia and her 'friends'.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2016, 10:11:54 PM »
Oh her and Don are just so cute together, their Nooboos are going to be goregous! I totally get the Let it Go reference, many of the songs in that movie are actually pretty good.. until about the 50000th time  ;D  ;D No seriously, I've used the old "Want To Build A Snowman" a few times myself!  ;) Keep writing you are definitely finding her voice and your screenshots are great!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 02:17:50 AM »
Secret Village?  Interesting.  She'll be happy with Don I know.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 11:32:15 PM »
Note 5 Tying the Knot

Tuesday, day, 9PM

Dear Diary,

I hear him turning in his sleep. My heart starts to beat. Like really fast!

-Jazmin

-----------------

Wednesday, 9PM

Dear Diary,

I believe I now have superpowers. I can literally hear Don's breathing even with the bedroom door between us. Is my witch power finally showing? I never knew mom had this before. Maybe she forgot to tell me.

-Jazmin

-----------------

Thursday, 11 PM

Dear Diary,

Don went back to his stepmom's place. And now I'm sick. I feel chest pains. I need the doctor. If I don't get back...you know what happened.

-Jazmin

-----------------

Saturday, 11AM

Dear Diary,

I'm getting married. Bye.

-Jazmin

-----------------

Sunday, 2PM

Dear Diary,

This week was the longest and shortest period of my life. I'm sure you're confused. I'm confused myself.

**When are you never confused? -Gonk**

**Crash! (sound something being thrown outside the window and hitting the trash bin)**

To continue, I fell in love. Yes, you heard me right. I fell in love with that man who still doesn't know I have witch blood in me. Unfortunately, my powers aren't showing. I thought it manifested, I was wrong. :'(  But even though I don't have it, the blood flowing through my veins still affects my life. It has been known in our bloodline that we always, always, always only bear baby girls. I don't know how Don will react. I haven't told him yet. Not sure if I should either.

Anyway, last Friday night, Don came back. I was so happy to see him that I made him a salad. Not the best food in the world, but it was all I know. We spent most of the night talking about his circumstances. He mentioned that he went back to talk with his stepmom and step siblings about his decision to become independent and find his way in the world.

I was a little sad.

I was too sad and I didn't like the idea of him going away somewhere. So I kind of suggested he stay longer at my house. He just smiled knowingly, so I hit him with Gonk. Poor Gonk. I should get him from outside and give him a bath.

I went to sleep that night dreaming of Don forever cleaning my house, chopping firewood, planting strawberries and cooking for me.

And then it happened! Don asked me out. It was a Saturday, no work, so I said 'Okay'. We went to this beautiful church decorated for a wedding, I thought he knew someone getting married, we can eat free food!

Then he magically presented a rose for me. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought he is a wizard. Then he sang a love song, albeit a little off-key. I was getting a little nervous. Like I know what's gonna happen next but still unsure. Suddenly I was swept off my feet and kissed to death! I think I died back then and my brain fizzled, 'coz when he asked, "Will you marry me?", I said, "Yes."

One minute, it was just Don and I. Next, there were a million people with us! Confetti and cakes and kisses! I can't get enough of these!

Friends and 'friends of friends', Don's family, gatecrashers, everyone was there, wishing us the best. It was an exciting and beautiful wedding party. But even the best parties have their mishaps, and so did ours. A few slices of cake were too spicy, someone didn't like the food, and I forgot to wear my best shoes! We also fell asleep during the reception.  :P

Party over and it's just Don and I. We traveled a bit for our honeymoon. I was shy, and so was he, but we made the best of it. Like they say, practice makes perfect.  ;)

Love lots,
-Jazmin

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 11:47:05 PM »
Thanks @KTK10 . I've been using Pic Collage for my pictures. You can even put in stickers on your photo. Very easy to use and fun. I usually have 4-5 photos(jpeg), lump them together and save as one picture using Pic Collage. You can find it free in the Windows Store.

@Joria I like the spooky outfits, so I wanted to give Jazmin a witchy past so she can later wear spooky clothes. :D Though I'm hoping something supernatural becomes available someday. Probably late for Jazmin's family as I want to finish the career challenge as fast as I can manage. Though I'm usually slow because of taking too many screenshots!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2016, 04:21:00 PM »
Loved the 'comfy shoes' shot. lol It all adds up to making Jazmin a really gorgeous character. What a whirl wind marriage, mind you, what else would it be with Don?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2016, 06:03:13 PM »
Your images are really stunning and so creative!!!--thank you for sharing your secret (app).
Though you haven't written about "her" yet, I cheated and peeked at your stats.  She is soooo cute!
Looking forward to reading more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2016, 07:35:17 AM »
Note 6 Welcome Janine

Monday, 9PM

Dearest Diary,

I feel blue. My stomach's been acting strangely. And I suddenly developed a hunger for strawberries. Could these be related to each other? I can't tell. I have my suspicion. I'm scared. I think I have stomach flu!

-Jazmin

---------------

Tuesday, 8PM

DIARY!!

Oh My Gawsh!!! My tummy is BLOATED! I'm a whaaaale!

So, I don't have stomach flu or whatever... I'm preggy! Can you believe that?! The doctor was very blunt and told me doing *beep* *beep* and *beep* produces babies. Duh! I wonder what *beep* is.

But anyway, being preggy explains my bouts of throwing up everything I eat. And man, this craving for strawberries is driving me nuts! I think I drove Don nuts too! I was a little unkind today during breakfast. I literally demanded he get me some strawberries, or else I poop on him! Poor guy. He was very understanding though. I wonder if he had prior experience with women who are high maintenance.

**Snicker**  "Caliente..caliente..caliente.."

It wasn't long before he called up his stepmom and stepsisters to help him with the strawberry garden. He called them Weeders. Haha. That made me laugh so hard! He said it was a temporary name for the gardening club. Tsk, I'm sure the name will stick till the hundredth generation.

-Jaz

----------------

Wednesday, 4PM

Dear Diary,

I've been aching all over. Don has been really attentive, massaging my back and chatting with our baby. He's been calling our baby, "My little Prince." I didn't have the heart to tell him, the baby's gonna be a girl, most probably.

Remember me telling you about our past? I have time now to tell the story. I just called up my boss at work for a leave of absence.

Let's start from the very beginning with a man called Baron Von Stein the Black. Known far and wide for his villainy and greed. He was a rich man, the overlord of a small village. He owned everything and everyone. There is no one that escapes his notice, and the one that caught his attention the most, is the vicar's daughter, Gaudalupe Santino.

Guadalupe is a well-known and beloved healer in the village. Many people go in droves to the vicarage to seek healing salves and ointments for various ailments. There is even a legend of a miraculous potion that can grant immortality! And this is what made Baron Von Stein covet the maiden Guadalupe.

The Baron sent his people to acquire the potion of immortality. They returned with failure, for the maiden refuses to create it. He sent money, it failed. He sent threats, it failed. This infuriated the Baron, so he sent his men to capture the vicar and Guadalupe. They were led to the village center with the villagers watching with scared eyes.

The Baron threatened to behead the vicar if Guadalupe continues to refuse, but she stood firm. Her heart bled as she saw her father dying. But she also knew that she cannot and must not give the Baron what he wants, for an immortal Baron is the worst that can happen and his cruelty might not only be limited to their village.

The enraged Baron Von Stein then dragged the hapless maiden intending to punish her and violate her. Guadalupe cried for help, she called to the other villagers, imploring them, beseeching them, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. The men turned their head in shame, and dragged their wives and children away. They chose to save themselves and their family, for who can fight against the Baron who owns their own lives.

The next day, broken and bedraggled, Guadalupe lay on the dungeon's damp floor, with eyes that have lost their light. She kept whispering for death to come, but Grim was keeping away and silent. Suddenly she heard the clanging of the prison bars. A couple of teenage girls were hurriedly opening the door. Light and nimble, they easily opened it. Guadalupe recognized the two. They were orphans living in the vicarage. The two girls shouldered her on each side and assisted her out. How the two manage to sneak in and get the key was soon explained when Guadalupe saw the guards posted outside snoring in their cups. The girls later explained that they placed sleeping droughts in the guards' wine prior to delivering their midday meal.

The three went into the forest that surrounds the village, in the hope of hiding themselves from the Baron.

What happens to them next will have to be told some other day. I believe my water just broke.

-Jazmin

----------------

Wednesday, 11PM

Dear Diary,

Don is really too excitable. He was running around and grinning from ear to ear. I would have laughed aloud if only my tummy wasn't hurting bad. I looked like a duck waddling towards the hospital.  :'( Though Don tells me I'm the prettiest lady in the whole world.  :-*

I was a bit scared when I saw the person at the front desk. I'm not sure exactly if he is a 'person' coz I can sort of see through him, if you know what I mean. The nurse assures me it was okay, my doctor is a not-see-through person by the name of Dr. Pancakes. Hmmmm...

And here is our beautiful little girl. Janine Pink. Does she look like me? Her eyes are brown! Dr. Pancakes tells me, the color of eyes will still change as the baby grows. I have no choice but to believe her. Though I have my doubts, I saw my heart taken out of my body before I collapsed. Or maybe it was just an illusion. I was probably just seeing things. Yeah..just an illusion. *snorts*

Don is quite smitten with Janine. I can see now how she will wrap her dad around her little pinkies. I am tired out but very happy and fulfilled. See you next time diary.  :)

full of love,
-Jazmin

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2016, 07:51:19 AM »
I absolutely adore this! Don is slowly becoming my go-to challenge whoohoo buddy. I tend to prefer marrying the homeless townies more for my legacy plays.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2016, 08:54:51 AM »
Note 7 I Want to be Queen

Friday, 7PM

Dear Diary,

Janine is a sweetheart. She's cooing a lot and loves the cuddles. I couldn't get enough of the baby love. I wonder who she'll take after when she grows up?

Don divides his time expertly between his garden and us. Or more like, he spends ALL his time with us while his Weeders are taking care of the garden.  ::)  I don't hate it though. I love spending time with Don and Janine. I hope we can be a family for a long time.

-Jazmin

------------------

Saturday, 4PM

Dear Diary,

Today is Janine's birthday! She is growing up so fast! Don searched for treasures all over town in preparation for this day. He wanted Janine to have nice toys.

We also had cake prepared. And then it was time for Janine to age up! She is beautiful! And the first words out of her mouth were, "I want to be a Queen when I grow up."

It was hard to explain that we don't have blue blood. We aren't even related to any minor royalty. Janine just pursed her lips and said she'll still be queen and ran off to the playground after she finished her cake.

She came back later with four kids in tow and cheekily told us that she found her knights in shining armor. The boys were kind enough to let her play queen to their knight. Don still made sure they wouldn't be doing anything mischievous to his little queen. I was thinking that perhaps Janine would be more likely to be mischievous.

**Eherm..like mother like daughter. -Gonk**
**Jazmin stares icily at Gonk.**

Anyway, the queen and her knights are more inclined to do their homeworks. Sometimes they play in our one-tile pool. Don makes the excuse of practicing dance moves with the Weeders near where the kids hangout. I know for a fact that he is just jealous of the knights who are always surrounding Janine. Tsk dads...tsk.   ;D  :P

----------------

Sunday, 10pm

Dear Diary,

Don's birthday dawned on us sooner than we thought. We are really getting older. My birthday is still in another couple of days but I now feel my bones ache during the cold nights.

We had Burger Cakes and good food. We had dancing. Don and his Weeders even showed us their practiced moves. We had games. Kept waking the llama. *snort*

And I showed up in my witchy costume. Don simply raised his brows at me in silent query. I know I have to tell him soon. I owe it to him to know the truth about me and my family.

-Jazmin

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2016, 09:11:25 AM »
@Playalot
I often play first weddings very slowly with plenty of photo ops. By accident, I saw the tennis shoes show under the gown. I was surprised. I thought the sims auto-select the proper attire from the wedding gown to the shoe wear. Now I wonder. lol

@oshizu  :D Thanks!
I wasn't supposed to put down her stats and child pic yet. But photobucket has been a pain lately. When I had the chance to open the website, I just decided to post the pics as early as I can. Coz sometimes, photobucket cant be opened. I think Janine is lovely too. I didn't change her appearance anymore, only the clothes.

@Magpie2012
Don became the choice for spouse since he calls to hangout DAILY at Jazmin's place. lol It was really weird, he was the only one who frequently did so. After Don moved in, no one else even called to visit. He was also the easiest to befriend. The other option was Travis Scott who became a friend thru work. But nothing came out of it. He wasn't receptive at all.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 11:52:50 AM »
Yeah, Don is super friendly, Zesty is also if you play in his hood. Don always calls my sims up out of the blue and invites them here, there and everywhere!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 07:47:05 PM »
*snorts tea*  "Step and pose"......O!M!G!  Riot.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 02:04:26 AM »
Note 8 Happy Days

Tuesday, 8:30PM

Dear Diary,

Before I knew it, I became a little bit older. We celebrated my birthday yesterday. It is a happy occasion, a chance to be with friends, a time to escape the humdrum of life, and yet I felt sad. How can this be? I am starting to feel the onset of old age, the pressure to finish my goals. Will I be able to do it? Will I have time to enjoy my family? Even my 'friends' are silent these days. They don't talk much anymore. Have they left me alone?

I drowned my sorrow with the best that the bartender could offer, danced the night away, and forced myself to enjoy the life that has been offered to me.

I woke up today with faint hope that things will be better and I am rewarded with seeing Janine's cheerful face. My daughter's zest for life, love and happiness seeps into my being and I am glad to be alive.

I decided to move forward and embrace life once more. And with gusto, I progressed on my programming and gaming skills and finally achieved my lifelong aspiration! This is great!

-joyful-Jazmin

---------------------

Wednesday, 9PM

Dear Diary,

Surprise, surprise! I'm almost at the top of my career! I'm so happy. I wanted to tell Don personally but he had club activities today, so I made do with just a call to my sweetheart. He showed me their pictures today. He looked hot as a fire dancer. Right? Right?  ;D

This will be all for today diary. I will see you later. xoxo

-Jazmin

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2016, 07:49:52 AM »
Note 9 Birthday at Granite Falls

Saturday, 7PM

Dear Diary,

With my recent promotion, and Don's big sale of vegetables and fruits from his garden, we packed our bags and flew to Granite Falls for a special occasion. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack Gonk, that rascal. Good thing the fridge here was quite friendly. It was telling me funny stories like a walking-talking bear. Hararhar, as if I'd believe that nonsense! But Fridgie is good company.

Don baked a special cake for our baby girl. And there she is, lovely as a picture. :D Her knights will surely be scrambling for her attention the moment we are back home. But that is getting ahead of the story. What I want right now is to spend time with my daughter and my loving husband.

After the cake, Janine washed the dishes! What a good daughter. Then she took out her school homework and started on it. Wow! I wanted to impress her so I offered to tutor. I'm not sure if I was of help though.  :P

Later, we each had group and solo pics to compare faces. Here, let me show you. Who does she look like the most? She has my eyebrows. Definitely!

Here are a few more pictures:

Well, no matter who she resembles, she is perfect and beautiful. That aside, I wanted to continue the story of my family's past. We left off at the point where Guadalupe Santino and her two companions fled into the forest to hide from the cruel Baron Von Stein the Black.

For many days and nights, the Baron sent his men to search the forest, hunters, soldiers, men-at-arms, he sent them all. They came back empty-handed. The baron became vexed and refused to accept defeat. He forced his people to continue searching and not return unless the maiden Guadalupe is captured. Tired and beaten, they did so, trudging into the damp and silent forest. But a weird thing happened during the last few days of the search. They were reports of mooing sounds as they go deeper. None could tell what it was, for those that searched for the sound never came back. Slowly, little by little, the men disappeared.

The Baron became angry when none of his people came back. In his anger, he demanded the male adult villagers to go and check things out in the forest. But they too disappeared and never returned. The wives of the villagers were wise enough to hide from the presence of the Baron during this time, thus no one came to serve him food or prepare his bed.

Filthy, hungry, and stressed, Baron Von Stein the Black rode into the forest to seek out what happened to the people he sent. His anger towards the maiden, rose with every step his horse has taken. When he arrived at a temporary campsite, he found remnants of his soldier's belongings. Sadly, there were no food to relieve his hunger.

Night came easily in the forest, and as the hour draws near to midnight, unearthly sounds woke him up from his troubled sleep. What he saw that night was so horrifying that he ran and ran and ran and tumbled into a bog swamp. It was too late before he realized it and was already thigh-deep in the bog.
He couldn't find a way out of the quagmire. And as his life is slowly being squeezed out of him, Baron Von Steins eyes glowed red with rage until he can be seen no more.

The forest once again descended into silence, broken only by the neighing of a riderless horse.

Is that really the end of the Baron? What about the moo sounds and the disappearing men? What happened to the villagers' wives and children? What about Guadalupe and the two girls?

That story will have to wait for next time diary. I hear Don and Janine coming back from a fishing expedition. See ya. :)

-Jazmin

anything