Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 313103 times)

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:25:57 PM »
Post your weird funny pictures or new discoveries for sims 4 here. I saw this poor nooboo have an eye-popping moment posted by Seakissed, and thought we need a new thread for these.

First glitch I've seen in the sims 4 so far, the kid is pretty horrifying
Mummy and Daddy did WHAT?

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:26:49 AM »
That is how my baby looks all the time  :-[

I think I'm gonna have to age her up ASAP

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 03:10:15 AM »
I'm curious if both of you have a video card or use an on board graphics chip set.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 03:12:49 AM »
My sim had his girlfriend and some other people over at his house and my sim started flirting with another woman that was there. When his girlfriend saw this she got upset and starting crying and wiping tears from her eyes and then she ran and jumped in the bed pulling the covers over her head and started crying some more.
That made me feel so bad for her and mad at him for cheating on her.
I can see now these new emotions and animations are going to get me even more attached to my sims.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »
I'm not sure how much smarter these sims are, or whether they're brilliant.  I've been doing quick rotational play, and I've noticed that the relationships sims build when they're not active stay with them.  After playing another unrelated household, I went to a married couple (two elders) who I made in CAS and hadn't played, and each had a romantic interest on the side in their relationship bar.  I had them each invite over their fling and flirt and woohoo with them right in front of their spouse, because I was curious how jealousy would play out.

There was no autonomous anger at one another to speak of.  No big double negative hits for the in-your-face flirting like in Sims 3.  There were some angry options in the socials that came up by default, and a few red negatives when I made them interact, but not the kind of outrage that I expected.  Because both of them were cheaters, I wonder if they had muted reactions because they were guilty themselves.  :o 

The amount of pink in the bars didn't drop and it didn't seem like the green dropped that much, either.  Nothing compared to the huge hits you saw in Sims 3 with something like that.

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 04:01:48 PM »
Water with tears :( So sad.

- Jessica

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 08:28:45 PM »
This made my day when I saw it. They call it Blicbloc, but to me it looks a lot like Tetris! (Don't even ask me how many hours of my life were spent in front of that game...)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline VioletG

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 08:43:49 PM »
I'm curious if both of you have a video card or use an on board graphics chip set.

I have an Nvidia Geforce GPU on an Alienware laptop. The baby is the only graphical glitch I've noticed and it seems to be a pretty common glitch (http://kotaku.com/the-sims-4-demon-babies-are-a-glitchy-nightmare-1629680047)

I think it's pretty hilarious, imagining my couple brought home a demon baby, and it seems you can age it up whenever you want so at least if you don't like it, you could just go straight to the child phase.

Some of the choices you get when clicking on the toilet when your Sim has different emotions are absolutely hilarious as well.

Offline SilvaraWilde

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 09:37:15 PM »
I haven't played with children yet, but the book that came with my game mentioned that there are monsters in the toy box.

"There's a chance that something sinister (and a bit silly) lurks in the toy box."
"Watch out for MONSTERS when opening the lid kids!"

Also, there are talking dolls?

"Kids in your household can play with or talk to their Talking Dolls to raise their creativity, increase their happiness, or even get help with their homework!"

Was just wondering if any of you have experienced the toy monsters, or played with the talking dolls? Is it funny, or creepy? I'll get around to doing it eventually, but with all the baby glitching going on I want to do other things first. *grins*

Offline Chare

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 11:15:38 PM »
The babies glitching is a confirmed bug. They are working on it and will try to have it patched as soon as possible.

Source (SimGuruHydra): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12569195/#Comment_12569195

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 02:11:33 AM »
My Sim collapsed from exhaustion and this is how I found her.

And when she was pregnant, she was huge!

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 03:04:09 AM »
Oh my that is so funny Pam! That is how much little ones sleep - bum up like that. I actually quite love how big the sims' tummies get when they are pregnant. It makes me picture a nooboo in there, and I want to feel it kick :D It's a little more realistic. I mean, as a thin finely built person, my first baby bump was a sims 3 bump, but by baby number 3, it was pretty huge, even if I wasn't!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 06:40:26 AM »
I thought it was cute when my sim was making a salad, she would put her finger in her ear, look at her finger and then toss the salad with her hands, lol.  That was a scream, wish I had screenshots, but it happened pretty fast.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 06:57:23 AM »
Water with tears :( So sad.

Best not try it; it makes the plant sad.

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 07:36:54 AM »
I had Miss Kitty make a meal while her mood was angry and she went after that food with the knife like the shower scene in Psycho!  It cracked me up!  I really do like how emotions carry over into your other actions.

Also, if I queue up Brush Teeth while the Sim is eating, she will pick up her plate, go to the bathroom sink and brush her teeth while standing there with the plate of food in her hand, then finish eating in the bathroom, which I thought was weird.

anything