Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies in The Sims 4  (Read 43358 times)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Children Born to Original Townies in The Sims 4
« on: September 06, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »
Since this topic seemed to be popular for The Sims 3, I figured I'd start a thread for us to share pictures of the offspring of townies in The Sims 4 as well.  Please post only pictures of children (any age stage child or older is fine) whose parents are both in the game to start with, or are default families from the bin when you first install the game. (Babs L'Amour for example.)

I've recently started some rotational play, and had several townies try for baby.

Here are the first two born and aged to child:

Tiffanie Pancakes, born to Bob and Eliza Pancakes. She has the evil trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

Darren Landgraab, born to Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab. He has the mean trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

Also in my town so far, I had Katrina Caliente and Don Lothario have a child, but he is still a baby.  Zoe Patel is pregnant with Mitchell Kalani's baby.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Children Born to Original Townies in The Sims 4
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »
Darren is beautiful. I love him! I can't get the landgraabs to have a baby right now. They keep fighting!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 08:42:00 PM »
Darren is beautiful. I love him! I can't get the landgraabs to have a baby right now. They keep fighting!

Yeah, he's cute!  He looks devious.  I'm curious how he'll look grown up. 

I didn't have much trouble with trying for baby, but that was because they had a good relationship when I popped in, and I took the shortcut of controlling Geoffrey and clicking on the bed for the "try for baby" interaction, which Nancy didn't seem to mind indulging.

I have three more townie children to show off.  I haven't changed any names or traits, although I did send a couple to the dresser because of horribly mismatched outfits.  I only changed clothing and hair style, though.

First is Liam Caliente, son of Don Lothario and Katrina Caliente.  He's a loner with the artistic prodigy aspiration. 

Next is Prince Patel, son of Mitchell Kalani and Zoe Patel.  He is mean with the whiz kid aspiration.

Last, here is Ti-Ning Holiday, son of Travis Scott and Summer Holiday.  He is insane and has the social butterfly aspiration.

I also had Mortimer get Bella pregnant, but the baby hasn't aged up.  I'm not even sure if she had a boy or girl yet, as I only saw the baby in the preview photo in "manage worlds" and didn't pop in to play.

I'm a little sad that so many of the traits are negative.  Out of five, we've got one evil, one insane, and two mean.  I hope it's not because the game treats it like the babies were neglected, and forces a bad trait on them.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 09:41:52 PM »
In TS4 are townies a lot better at building families than in TS3? In the last Sims the procreation amongst neighbors was just awful, nonexistent to be exact. Thank goodness for Nraas SP to help keep my neighborhood producing generations of children in my TS3 game. I have been playing TS4 but I haven't been paying attention to see if my townsfolk have been making babies.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »
No, they cut it our entirely from the game. At least they aren't saying it exists when it doesn't anymore.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 10:55:03 PM »
The only new sims that populate the world are randomly generated families.  These children are the result of pregnancies I had to set up as the player, by switching households rotational style.

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 01:59:23 PM »
In one of my games, I went on a baby making spree so the children I had would have friends throughout their childhood and teenage years. I pretty much made any female who was living on a lot have a baby.

My favorite one was going into the Caliente house and making Don Lothario have babies with all three ladies. And I made Zoe from the Roomies house have a baby with each of her roommates. I'll post pictures when they make it to teenagers!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissyMeowRawr

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 10:54:49 PM »
I was playing with the Pancakes household a while back, and Eliza and Bob gave birth to Rick Pancakes. He wants to be a "whiz kid", and his trait is "good". I think he looks so cute  ;D

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 01:45:40 PM »
I've been playing a new game in TS4, and here are some of the children I've had the original residents have so the world would keep their family lines in it.  Nothing was changed in CAS on any of these sims except for one sim's name.

Jermaine Landgraab, son of Nancy and Geoffrey.  He is already YA, since my game is in week 6.

Chadwick Goth, one of two twin boys that Bella gave birth to after she and Mortimer tried for baby.  He's a teen.

Brennan, Chadwick's twin brother.

Jarod Lee-Scott, son of Liberty Lee and Travis Scott. Since his parents weren't married, I gave him a hyphenated name with the edit in CAS cheat.

In this game, I made Don Lothario have a child with each of the Caliente ladies.

This is Hillary, his daughter with Katrina. She's the oldest of Don's children.

This is Brynlee, Don's teen daughter with Dina.

This boy is Trevor Caliente, Don's son with Nina.

The Pancakes also had a bit of drama in their household.  Early on, I had Bob and Eliza try for baby.

This is their teenage daughter Felicia.

When I went back to their household with the intention of making a second Pancake child, I discovered that during the game's random socialization on public lots Eliza now had a romance going on with Geoffrey Landgraab.  Their romance and friendship bars were at the same or higher level than Eliza's were with Bob. So I decided to have Eliza invite Geoffrey over and try for baby with him, and see how that went.  It worked (and Bob never got off of his video game long enough to notice what his wife was doing!) and Eliza later gave birth to twins.

One was a girl named Julia Pancakes, who is a teen here.

The other was a boy named Ezequiel Pancakes.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 05:02:44 PM »
Geoffrey and Eliza make cute kids :)

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 12:45:21 AM »
If Bob ever gets away from those video games and gets a closer look at Ezequiel, he will notice that something is amiss. Ezequiel definitely has the Landgraab look.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »
Here are a few more, now that my game is farther along.

Taylor from the previous post all grown up. I changed his name to Lothario so Don would have one child with his name, although Don never married anybody.  Before he died, he had six romances in his panel.  Taylor married Trinity, another child I had born in game. 

This is Trinity Lothario (formerly Trinity Lee-Scott), Travis Scott and Liberty Lee's second child.  They now have a son named Zechariah.

Malcolm Landgraab and Cassandra Goth married and had a son.

This is Steven Landgraab. He's got more of Malcolm's facial features, but Cassandra's dark hair.

I also had Jermaine continue the Landgraab line, with Brynlee Caliente.  Alexander Goth married the sim he fell in love with, but she was already an elder so I left him childless rather than have him cheat and form a new relationship.  Both of Mortimer and Bella's twin boys married and had children, Chadwick with Felicia Pancakes, and Brennan with a randomly generated townie.

Before Eliza aged to elder, I stopped in at the Pancake residence and found out she had yet another romance going on. By this time Geoffrey was dead, but Bob was still alive, of course. Now she was apparently romantic with Gavin Richards.  So I invited him over and had them try for baby.

This is their daughter, Averie, as a teen.

As a sidenote, this time Bob noticed.  Poor old Bob.   :'(

Strangely, Eliza was still a few days from aging up while Bob was already elder.  For whatever reason, pregnant female sims don't seem to age at all in my game now. So with three pregnancies, Eliza was now much younger than Bob, hence her ability to try for baby with an elder Gavin.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 08:48:06 AM »
Yeah, I don't think the game lets pregnant females age up even if it's time for their birthday.

Also, your townie kids look so cute! I played some households and they didn't look nearly as attractive.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 09:54:25 AM »
Pregnant sims near their birthday haven't been able to age up in previous games, either.  What's new in sims 4 (at least in my files, and Cheezey's) is that pregnant sims aren't aging at all.  I tested this on normal lifespan, with two young adults at 16 days to age up, by having a huge family and moving kids out with other relatives. Eventually, the husband died of old age, while his wife showed 14 days to age up to adult.  The only anti-aging used was pregnancy.

Offline AnnDruvez

• I have a real life build project....
  • Townie
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 01:49:37 AM »
Pregnant sims near their birthday haven't been able to age up in previous games, either.  What's new in sims 4 (at least in my files, and Cheezey's) is that pregnant sims aren't aging at all.  I tested this on normal lifespan, with two young adults at 16 days to age up, by having a huge family and moving kids out with other relatives. Eventually, the husband died of old age, while his wife showed 14 days to age up to adult.  The only anti-aging used was pregnancy.

I see a new legacy rule on the horizon. One stating that you can't keep your Sims constantly pregnant and then boot out the non-heirs (over and over) in order to give yourself more time to meet requirements.

Edit: Sorry, meant new Immortal Dynasty rule.....
A 1920s era house needing heat, AC, new floors, new drywall on the walls and ceilings, new bathroom fixtures, new kitchen cabinets, new water heaters.... The roof is sound, but why didn't I just buy an empty lot?

anything