Author Topic: To Paint the World with Color Chapter 1.04 is up! 5/14/15  (Read 12644 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: To Paint the World with Color: an Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Keep up the good work, Shewolf!  When are we going to meet Mr. Azura?

Aw, thank Simfulicious!  *grins* You'll see!

Just because I have a slight OCD about having the same kind of format, here is the link for the new chapter and the photo ^^

1.01: And So it Begins is up!

ANNOUNCEMENT: If anyone hasn't seen the announcement from Carl about getting "Forbidden" error messages, please, if you guys are experiencing these, PM Carl directly.  He's put new security measures in place.  But he has to go through and fix any issues manually.  If he doesn't know about the problems, it will only take him longer to fix.  So please, PM him if you are getting these messages when posting.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: To Paint the World with Color NEW 1.01 12/27/14
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:52 AM »
I just pm'd him about your problem, because I wasn't sure if you saw the thread...glad to see that you did!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 01:46:35 PM »
Thanks for helping to get the word out for me! I hope your story can continue now. I'm trying to respond to these as quickly as I can so that we can get back to normal around here!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 07:51:30 PM »
Just lovely to see the Goths settling in and being contented. Nice to read between the lines and see your gardening, fishing and aspirations moving along too.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 08:32:10 PM »
I just pm'd him about your problem, because I wasn't sure if you saw the thread...glad to see that you did!

Thanks Simfulicious!  I definitely did, but it was really great of you to think of me ^^

Thanks for helping to get the word out for me! I hope your story can continue now. I'm trying to respond to these as quickly as I can so that we can get back to normal around here!

@Carl Thanks so much!  You are awesome!  And you're welcome ^^

Just lovely to see the Goths settling in and being contented. Nice to read between the lines and see your gardening, fishing and aspirations moving along too.  :)

Thank you ^^  I really want there to be a story to it, not just a "Ok, so have the gardening, the fishing, and stuff is all going on".  So I try to make it entertaining at least XD

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 04:16:04 AM »
Lovely, lovely update, Shewolf! :) I really like seeing how the Goths have settled in and how you're making a bit of a story out of the goings-on of the household. Excellent work! It will be really great seeing just how Cassandra and Alexander especially get integrated into the happenings of the Dynasty challenge.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline imayu94

• Townie
  • I overcomplicate.
    • Sims Stories
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 04:35:31 AM »
Azura seems like an adopted aunt to the Goths. :) It's nice to see her interact with the family. I like your new house, it feels antique at the same time new, and there are pretty open spaces. :)

(I also like how Alexander calls her 'Zura. It's cute, dang it.)
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.”

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2014, 05:05:28 AM »
Woah… That’s one gorgeous building you have there; however too bad that’s not my taste lol. I love how you include Cassie’s and her family here. I think I’ve fallen in love with Goths not because they’re famous; or their background story, that’s more likely because they have a black hair (woot), lol.

I agree. I reckon about one quote but I don’t know where the source from: “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.”

Loved the message that you put in there, Wolf!

Good luck for Zura! Oh, boy saying Zura reminds me of Zuko. I want to watch Avatar again now. And part of it is your fault, lol.

P.S: Keep on writing and spread the love across the forum, Wolf. You did a great job for encouraging others too ;D
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 09:34:40 PM »
I've never been a real fan of the Goths, but between you and Ari I think that I am beginning to fall in love! Of course Dude's Cassy was ok too... ;) Anyway, what a wonderful story you have going here Wolf - I really do enjoy your writing style and I will be looking forward to reading more and more!

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 09:13:42 AM »
I love the update! The house looks amazing. I wanted to move in a rich family like the Goths in my ID, but I don't think I can deal with that many Sims so early on.  ::)  Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2015, 03:38:30 AM »
[thread derailment]
I love the update! The house looks amazing. I wanted to move in a rich family like the Goths in my ID, but I don't think I can deal with that many Sims so early on.  ::)  Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
I think the Pancakes would work well for you, then. They come with just under $200,000 if I recall correctly, and just two sims who can also entertain each other easily. ;) [/thread derailment]
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2015, 10:53:34 AM »
[thread derailment]I think the Pancakes would work well for you, then. They come with just under $200,000 if I recall correctly, and just two sims who can also entertain each other easily. ;) [/thread derailment]

Gotta agree with Whirligig on this one.  I used them for one of my many attempts.  They were great helpers.  And they brought in a lot of money.  Though one things I've learned is that you focus on your founder/heir when they are home, but when they are at work/school, concentrate on everyone else.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2015, 11:45:59 AM »
Ooh, I never even thought about the Pancakes! I didn't think they were that rich. ::) I might have to redo my ID attempt now. If I fail 4th gen, then I'll try them out.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2015, 10:55:58 PM »
Nice house! And that's a double-compliment because I find build mode surprisingly difficult to use in TS4. :(

Also really nice to see you doing a dynasty again. I'm always glad to see more story-driven dynasties/those with good backstories.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2015, 04:04:18 PM »
Aw, what a sad backstory! I honestly thought the new baby sister was evil and would have stirred up a whole heap of trouble, how wrong I was   :'(

The Goths' money was well spent, I love the layout and the indoor pool.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast