Author Topic: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 14 June 9  (Read 15418 times)

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
  • ^^Not a creepy, silent lurker any longer^^
Re: The Ciara Dynasty (Fifth times the charm!)
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 06:25:07 AM »
Chapter Four

Watcher:" Yayyy, the first nooboo! This time around, anyway… Are you doing all right?"

Adeline: " I’m doing fine Watcher. Sims have been having nooboos since the beginning of time".

Watcher: "Or since 2000, anyway."

Watcher: Well you certainly look like you’re doing better than Gian is, but I suppose that’s normal. If men had to have the nooboos, civilization would have ended a looooong time ago.

Giancarlo: How do you expect me to be calm when the love of my life is in the hands of *whispers* cadaverous sims?

Watcher: See, it’s all good. The, ah, ethereal being, is just a nurse. Or an orderly. Or a candystriper. There’s the one in charge. She looks competent enough.

Watcher: “Well, don’t leave us hanging! Do we have a boy nooboo or a girl nooboo? Do I start searching for custom content with pink lace or monster trucks?”

Adeline: “That is so sexist, Watcher. I’m disappointed in you.  This handsome little nooboo may just grow up to wear pink frilly dresses, and we won’t bat an eye.”

Watcher: “Handsome? Is it sexist of me to assume that means it is a nooboo of the male persuasion?”

Adeline: *sighs* “Yes, Watcher, meet Moses Ciara.”

Watcher: “Well, congratulations! I want to say he’s so cute, but honestly, to me all nooboos look the same. “

Watcher:” What do you think Gian, is he a keeper?”

Giancarlo: “I…I…I’m too verklempt to speak Watcher.”

Watcher: “That’s a yes.”

Watcher: “Whatcha up to?”

Giancarlo: “I’ve been thinking, about my mortality. I understand the rules, and that Moses will be blessed to live forever with his Mom,”

Watcher: *muttering* “Plumbob willing…”

Giancarlo: “but I’d like to leave him something to remember me by. Not quite sure what exactly it will be, but you’ll make sure he knows it was from me, right?”

Watcher: “Uggg, the very worst part of the IDC. I wish you could all just live forever.”

Giancarlo: “Really? Because I read online that you could just upload us to the gallery and…”

Watcher: “Sorry, I see a sim in distress, catch you later Gian!”

Watcher: “Aren’t you supposed to be eating low carb until you get back to your pre nooboo weight?”

Adeline: “Don’t worry, it’s not for me. It’s Giancarlo’s elder birthday today! I made it special just for him, but I need to get working

on my masterpieces for the collection in our Dynasty Family Museum. Make sure he doesn’t dye his hair after he blows out the candles, Watcher, I love my lil softie just the way he is.”

Watcher: *blows horns*” Happy Birthday Gian! Sorry we couldn’t have a party. Life of a dynasty you know, work work work .”

Giancarlo: “It’s the beginning of the end, Watcher.”

Watcher: *singing* “This is the end, my only friend, the end”

Giancarlo: “You aren’t as  heartless as you want us to believe. And by the way, thanks for the earworm. Now I’ll be singing The

Doors tunes all day.”

I

Watcher: “What’s this?! Confetti again, already?

Adeline: “Yep, no point wasting time. Gian is getting old, and Moses will need a helper around here later on. Nooboo number two,

on the way!”

Watcher: “You should probably come feed and change nooboo number one, before they take him away.  This lady seems nice
enough, but look at Moses' face. He looks livid.”

Adeline: “That’s a he not a she, Watcher. But I’ll go grab the nooboo. Time for him to age up anyway.”

Watcher: “You aged up! In a stranger’s arms!”

Moses: “It’s ok. I heard Bella and some other sims talking about you, I figured I’d better get used to caring for myself.”

Watcher: “Hmmmph. That’s what you think. You’re an heir to a dynasty, mister, get skilling!”

Moses: “You say that like it’s a punishment. I happen to be a bookworm.”

Watcher: *wagging finger* “Well…all right then. You just keep…reading. As you are son, as you are.”

Watcher: “Harold, I rarely catch you guys in your space uniform suit thingy. You look quite dashing. Flirty cookies, flowers…whats the occasion?”

Watcher: “Ohhh.  Bella, why do you look so suspicious?
*whispers* “I think she’s on to you, Harold.”

Harold: “He he he”

Watcher: “Well, I may be bossy, annoying, intrusive…stop me anytime….but I am not a voyeur. You two go listen to some Marvin Gaye, I’m off to check on someone else.”

Watcher: “You’re having your nooboo without me? I thought we agreed you’d have this one at home. You have the same nurse!
Gian is going to freak. Where is he, anyway?”

Adeline: “Relax, I was out at the museum, went into labor, and figured I’d surprise everyone when I got home with our new addition. I texted the ol softie but I didn’t get any response. I’ll be fine, Watcher. Go check on Gian, I worry about him, he’s aging so rapidly.”

Watcher: “Hah! You have been watching Saturday Night Fever!

Giancarlo: “Nope. Dirty Dancing.” *singing*  “Sylvia!

Watcher:: “Yes, Mickey?

Giancarlo: “How do you call your loverboy?

Watcher: *crooning lustily* “Come here, Loverboy!”

*Baby crying*

Watcher: “Oopsie! I forgot! Adeline was in labor, she went to the hospital, she had a nooboo, she was worried about you, I said I’d check on you,  I got caught up singing soundtracks….” *takes breath*

Giancarlo: “My nooboo! Let’s go!”

Watcher: “Want to go for nooboo number three?”

Adeline: “No way! As a matter of fact, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about finding some live in help around here. All I do is cook, paint and clean. The garden is neglected because my brother in law is always on the prowl, and I live with three sloppy sims! I can’t do everything, I need to be in a good mood when I go to work to get my next promotion.”

Watcher: “I’ll be on the lookout.”

Watcher: “I kind of fail in the nooboo photographing department. In my defense though, they really all do look a lot alike.  So, it’s almost time for Samuel’s birthday.  Any big plans?  Feel like a party?”

Giancarlo: “Not really. I know my time with him is limited, I just want to spend every minute I can with both my boys. And my wife.”

Adeline: “I’m off to work my ol softie. See you in the morning, when your shift ends. I’ll make you something special for breakfast.” *winks*

Watcher: “Moses, this doesn’t look like studying to me.”

Moses: “I already finished my Kid Whiz aspiration. I’m working on Rambunctious Scramp.”

Watcher: “Pretty sure it’s scamp, but that’s awesome! You have a good shot at Artistic Prodigy too.  Play for a little while longer, then make sure you spend some time with your dad before he goes to work.  He’s had bubbles for a while now.”

Watcher: “Harold, I forgot you’re not getting any younger, either. I see you’re not too old for some things though. Don’t over exert yourself. And congratulations on your nooboo to be!”

Harold: ”Thanks Watcher, but this one isn’t the only one! I’m glad I went to visit the Goths, turns out I have an older daughter too. Meet Harper. Harper, Watcher.”

Watcher: “Wow, I had no idea! Nice to meet you, Harper. I’m sure we can use you in some fashion along the line. Too bad you’re blood related to the heir. Do you like gardening? Hmmm, I need to go check in on some of your other girlfriends' homes and see how many illegitimate nooboos you've had, Harold.”

Bella: *shrieks* “WHAT did she say?”

Watcher:Ciao, Bella.” Totally always wanted to say that.

Back at the homestead…

Watcher: "Noooooo Giancarlo! I knew it was coming. Adeline is going to be devestated."

Giancarlo: "Don't get all maudlin on me, Watcher. Just look over my family for me. Don't forget to take that horse sculpture out of my inventory and give it to my boys."
 Watcher: "Will do, Gian." *sniff sniff* "Its been a pleasure knowing you."
[/size]

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 07:05:03 AM »
Oh No!! RIP Gian, he was an amazing Dad and Father.. oh the poor boys growing up without their Dad. Maybe helpers will ease the pain  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2015, 07:17:13 AM »
Ghost nurse, ew. Well, you certainly keep your Sims busy, I really like Moses character so far. RIP, Gian.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2015, 07:20:29 AM »
Love this. Bookmarked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »
Gian and Harold (lol, if they're brothers, why didn't Harold have an Italian name too, EA?) sure aged quickly!
Haha, love your musical references.  And what's wrong with some Barry White?

Sorry that Adeline lost her husband so soon but looking forward to watching the boys grow and checking out the new helpers.

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 09:00:44 AM »
Hahaha nothing wrong with Barry White! Next time! And I may have used a little creative license with the sibling thing, which I regretted due to the pollinating all over town. Atleast I get some fresh sims in town, and since the game doesn't recognize them as family, who knows, down the line?  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 07:58:39 AM »
RIP Gian...So sweet he made something for each of his boys.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 08:09:54 AM »
Chapter Five

Watcher: “Aww, I’m sorry Adeline.  I hate to say it, but if we do this whole Immortal  Dynasty thing right, you will live longer than quite a few loved ones.”
Adeline: “I just want to be alone for a while. I’ll be all right.”

Adeline: “I’ll be fine, Moses, really, you don’t need to hover. A little bit of time and some therapeutic painting and I’ll be good as gold. You’ll see. Besides, death is a part of life. It happens to everyone, and to everything.”

Samuel: “First I didn’t get a birthday party, then my dad died and I never even had a conversation with him. “

Watcher: “Sorry, Samuel. I will try to be a more attentive Sim Goddess from here on out. If you can’t live forever maybe you can at least live happily.”

Watcher: “Moses, you grew up too! Maybe I have my notifications off or something. Sorry! You’re the heir, you were definitely supposed to get a party.”

Moses: “ It’s not really appropriate right now anyway, Watcher. But now that I’m not a little kid anymore, I really want to work hard. I want to make this dynasty thing work. I’m bummed that I never got to even meet my grandma Ciara, but from what I could find online she was a riot.  She tried so hard and failed. But we won’t!  I don’t want to ever have to see my mom die.”

Watcher:Jeez, no pressure!”

Watcher: “Ah, what is going on in here?”

Adeline: “Big Tony read about Giancarlo’s obituary in the paper and thought he would ‘check on me’’.

Watcher: “Ummm…”

Big Tony: “Please, Adeline dear, think about it. You. Me. A mansion by the sea. I could protect you, give you everything you ever wanted!”

Watcher: “Pretty sure there’s a song in there somewhere but I just can’t grasp it…”

Adeline: “Stop right there! I have already experienced  ‘everything I ever wanted’ with my husband, and I have no intension of moving away and leaving this beautiful home that he made with me. You have a lot of nerve coming here, Big Tony!”

Watcher: “Atta girl!”

Watcher: “We are very grateful that you helped Adeline escape her old life, we really are. But she’s healing an open wound right now. When you see Mr. Corleone, tell him we are going to succeed this time. We really are.”

Big Tony: “I hope so, Watcher, I hope so. She’s running out of time. Take good care of them. For Plumbob’s sake, pay attention!”

Watcher: “Harold! I didn’t even see your bubbles!”

Harold: “Watcher, I have something to tell you…I have been very, er, busy, with the ladies. I have nine children total that I know of. Make sure they know about me. I wasn’t put in this dynasty to be a good father.  Tell them they can be proud of their dad for helping in his own way.

Watcher: “I will make a list and they will grow up knowing Moses and Samuel, who can tell them all about you. Thanks for all your hard work, Harold.”

Watcher: “Things have been too grim around here lately, do you think you could stay away for a while now?”

Grim: “I see what you did there.”

Watcher: Sigh. “I feel like I’ll be saying this a lot, but ‘I’m sorry’, Samuel. Another unacknowledged birthday. Not even any pictures. I did find out my notification wall was full, if that’s any comfort. Not just neglect on my part.”

Samuel: “It’s all good. I’m not very sociable, I get uncomfortable at parties anyway. I found out I was born to garden, so now I’ll be happy and helpful around here.”

Watcher: “Great! I can put our live in gardener to work in other areas then!”

Watcher: “Have at it Santiago! You have been reprieved. Uh, hello, Summer.”

Summer: “No time to catch up now, Watcher. Busy!”

Santiago: “Whoohoo!”     

The next night, on another date with Summer…

Watcher: “Hey, that’s not Summer. I’m pretty sure she’s still here, in the pool. Wait, is that the mailman?  Mail lady? Person! Mail person?”

Santiago: “Keep your voice down, I don’t want a scene! This is Imani, and we have been seeing each other for a while now. She’s the love of my life.”

Watcher: “Obviously it’s been a while, she looks about ready to pop any minute. As do you, by the way. Time to cut those carbs. Wait, is that a wedding ring??”

Santiago:  *sheepishly* “Yes, I’ve wanted to marry Imani for a very long time. We just had a quick ceremony. Figured I’d catch her in a moment of lucidness. She’s a tad crazy.”

Watcher: “Well she’s not moving in. I won’t have room soon, and I can’t handle a moody, pregnant insane sim.”

Five minutes later…

Watcher: “Well, I hardly knew you, Santiago. Thanks for your small contribution to keeping our town full of live sims. RIP”

Watcher: “You’re on vacation, you know. Everyone is out fishing, playing horseshoes, roasting beetles. Shouldn’t you be doing something fun?”

Moses: “Bookwork, Watcher. Nothing I’d rather do. Besides, I’m learning too.”

Watcher: “You are a bit of a know-it-all, Moses, not really sure you need to learn more.”

Moses: “But I do if I want to be a Nerd Brain.  We can go back home though, I’ve got things to do there too, and mom really should get back to work.”

Watcher: “When did you become the boss of this operation?” *sends sims home*

Watcher: “Hey! You just age up right here in the yard, no notification, no party, no cake!? Hi Cassie! Random dude.”

Watcher: “Well, how do you feel? You seem spritely enough. Although, that outfit. Might be time to change that.”

Adeline: “I feel great, Watcher! I fulfilled two aspirations, five gold medal parties, I’ve been making good friends all over town. Last night Cassie Goth became my BFF, I’ve maxed three skills, bought four exclusive reward aspirations, caught many angel fish, fulfilled seven different emotional whims, let’s see, what else?”

Watcher: “You finished eight large paintings for the Family Dynasty Museum.”

Adeline: “Right! I just need to top my career, and I’m hoping to do that today. And I don’t want to change my clothing or hair just yet, Watcher. I feel it helps me stand out from all the other old broads in Oasis Springs.”

Later…

Adeline: *dragging azz* “I did it. Now I need a quick nap.”

Watcher: “SQUEEEE”

Adeline: “I’ll let that one slide. Wake me up in a few hours.”

Watcher: “Painter Extraordinaire and Fabulously Wealthy. Didn’t get all masterpieces for the family museum but they are all large and that’s close enough. I feel like we should just savor this moment. After so many failed attempts, temper tantrums, broken dreams, sad songs…”

Adeline: “I’m pretty proud of myself. We worked well together, Watcher. But just remember, this is only the first, you have to be vigilant. You have to clear your notification wall on a regular basis, and take more pictures of important events. Birthdays should be acknowledge, and celebrated.”

Watcher: *solemnly* “I will do my best. Scouts honor.”

Watcher: *pats self on back*
[/size]

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 08:22:37 AM »
Congrats, Adeline! You did your mum proud. The poor boys having to see so much death so close to one another. They're very handsome though, do I see Moses and Cassie getting together in the future?  ;D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 09:04:53 AM »
Whoohoo!! Well done!! Congrats on your first immortal!

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 08:32:48 AM »
Thank you, I was ridiculously excited, pathetic really LOL @Nettlejuice , I wanted Cassie but waited too long, she was going to be elder within a day. So. Bummer.

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 09:14:56 AM »
Chapter Six

Watcher: ” Happy birthday Moses! I can’t believe you are going to be a Young Adult, already!”

Moses: “Thanks, Watcher. I can’t believe you didn’t get any pictures other than this one of what turned out to be my first gold medal party.”

Watcher: “My bad. Sorry. But you did get to meet a nice girl.”

Moses: “Which you also didn’t capture on film.”

Watcher: “How are you liking work?”

Moses: “I love it! Being a grown up is so much fun. I have access to so many cool things. Can you believe they let me near all this stuff?”

Watcher: "Nope."

Watcher: “Is that going to tick them off? Doesn’t seem like a smart move for your first day at work.”

Moses:  *Maniacal laughter*

Watcher: “Well, at least you are behaving normally. Enjoying your ‘retirement’?”

Adeline: “Fishing is fine, but I could always use a little more woo hoo in my life."

Watcher: ” You and me both, Adeline."

Watcher: “Samuel.”

Samuel: *sighs* “Watcher.”

Watcher: “So, this is the girl you met at your birthday party! How’d you talk her into coming over, I didn’t think she liked you.”

Moses: “Wow, your confidence in me is so reassuring, Watcher. I have a way with the ladies, you know. But, um, my mom called her. I think she told her something about meeting Sheldon from the Sim Bang Theory. Talia is a big geek.”

Watcher: “Well that’s good news for you then.”

Watcher: “Not to sound shallow, but she’s pretty! She’s not insane is she? There has to be something wrong with her.

Moses: “What are you implying? She's a geek, I'm a geek. She's breathing. So. Yeah. I'm keeping her.”

Watcher: “Congratulations! Another promotion already! You are moving right along. And you have that confident swagger going on, what’s up?”

Moses: “You’ll see.” *cocky grin*

Moses: “Talia,  I know we just met, but I need you. Please do me the honor of being my sim wife, and joining me in this crazy house, birthing my nooboos, binge watching Dr. Who on Simflix, doing the majority of the cleaning and gardening and caring for my elderly mother without receiving any gratitude, while I and our first child get to live forever. What do you say?”

Watcher: *chewing fingernails*  “Eep.”

Talia: “You had me at 'Dr. Who'.”

Watcher: "Phew!"

The very next day: (Before Talia comes to her senses)

Watcher: “You two are off to a great start. Dueling wedding gowns and fighting over campers stew. Which, by the way, is not common at a wedding party.”

Adeline: “It’s my baby boy’s favorite meal, and he only likes it when I make it for him.”

Talia: “Shove over you old crow. He only liked your food before because nobody else was allowed to cook for him. There’s a new sheriff in town now. Go put on something more appropriate for your son’s wedding, for Plumbob’s sake. I mean, white? “ *guffaws*

Moses: “Welcome to my home, and thanks for coming to my wedding party!”

Samuel: “Dude, it’s me, Samuel. Your brother. I live here. In fact, I’ve never left the property.”

Moses: “Nope, doesn’t ring a bell. Nice to meet you!”

Moses: “Talia,’ Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you — you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime!’”

Talia: *swoons*

Watcher: “Sealed with a kiss! There’s no backing out now, Talia.”

Watcher: “Um, it’s your wedding night. Shouldn’t you be, you know, wooing your bride?”

Moses: “I will. She needed a quick nap anyway, and I wanted to skip over to Sylvan Glade to get a few collectibles for my Curator Aspiration.”

Moses: “Gotcha! Now we can head home.”

Watcher: "Make sure you shower, ewww."

Moses: “Ready to copulate?”

Talia: “You say the most romantic things!” *giggle*

Moses: “I’m sorry! I was nervous, it was my first time, I… I…”

Talia: *growls*

Watcher: "Less- than- stellar woohoo? Shocking."

Watcher: “So. He tried again, right? What do you think? Should you take a test?”

Talia: “You really do know no bounds, do you?”

Watcher: "Duh."

Watcher: “Yayyy! A nooboo on the way! Congratulations!”

Watcher: “Better start sucking up now, Adeline.”

Adeline: “Way ahead of ya, Watcher. Hello grandbaby! Coochi coochie coo!"

Talia: *annoyed*

Talia: “But I didn’t want strawberries I wanted carrots.”

Watcher: “Sorry, I didn’t want weenies, I wanted, er, a girl.” awkward

Watcher: “Are you sure that’s safe for the baby???”

Talia: “Pretty sure I saw Quinn on Glee doing it!”

Watcher: “Pretty sure you didn’t!

Talia: “You didn’t tell me this would hurt so much!”

Watcher: *sighs* “I thought geeks were supposed to be smart?

Watcher: “She’s beautiful!”

Talia: “I thought you said all nooboos looked the same?”

Watcher: “They do. But my gameplay is ahead of our storytelling. So…shush. Welcome baby Amelia Ciera, generation three!” *cheers, whistles, stomping of feet*
[/size]

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: The Ciara Dynasty Ch 6 May 18th
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2015, 09:45:12 AM »
Berries and carrots - the Sims 4 version of the old watermelon/apple trick for influencing unborn baby gender. I'm sort of glad that they put that in, but sad because now I can't do my story about Heir #7 being a boy and gender-bending.  ::)

I see what you did there. "I didn't want a weiner..." Wow, that was c*** sneaking past the radar, lolz.  ;D

Don't get upset about having to do this a fifth time. You're now part of the same club that Metro and Orange Iguana were in during the Sims 3 IDC!  Keep up the good work! ;)
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline CiaraCarter

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
LOL thank you!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »
"You had me at Dr. Who," sounds like something I'd say, lol. Two ladies fighting over Moses in wedding dresses, brilliant and he even forgot his own brother. I feel so sorry for Sam.

anything