Author Topic: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead? (Celebrity Chef)  (Read 40643 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 04:54:53 PM »
Out of interest, why do you go for careers with the most workdays at level 9 of the career? So you don't have to worry about that sim for as long when they reach that stage? Or because of some other reason?

Is there a requirement to focus on aspirations that can be completed during childhood, or is that simply your choice?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 05:29:25 PM »
I look for careers with more workdays so I can get promoted faster.  Imagine if you are at career level 9, and if you work hard 4 days you will be promoted to level 10.  When you have a 3 workdays/week, this means you have to wait till next week for your 4th work day to get promoted.  While the one with 4 workdays/week will get promoted that same week.

I focus on aspiration that can be completed during teenage year by choice.  I am planning to finish everything and move out my heir during teenager (before YA).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline crstasse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »
It was interesting and informative reading your strategies.  I worked a bit on this myself but I don't have the same knowledge or experience of the gameplay so I found this REALLY helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to tell as all  :)
And you are so right about the Mansion Baron being the easier option.  I'm three weeks in and doing all 3 options and that one has been the easiest so far.
What I found most helpful was your list of aspiration that Sims can complete during their teen years.  That got me re-doing some of my own strategies. 

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 12:33:08 PM »
Edited Planning Stage One to include the new aspiration, Leader of the Pack.  Very doable, this changes my approved heirs list to 13 instead of 12.  I might switch out Freelance Botanist for Leader of the Pack later, a bit worried about the 10 excellent plants part.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 03:51:32 PM »
I noticed you have several people doing "unique" maxed skills.  So it's still unique if it's in a different bloodline?  What if you did choose all three bloodlines to be the same, ie. you choose all aliens?  Would it matter or because there are 3 different founders, yet only blood line type, it would be ok?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »
Joria-

Unique maxed skills is only needed to be unique in that bloodline.  Even if you choose all 3 bloodlines the same (all aliens), you still only need to have unique skills within each bloodline. 

Aspirations and careers are different, those needs to be unique across ALL bloodlines.  Not skills, skills just need to be unique within your very own bloodline.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 08:41:30 PM »
Prologue

Spring Break 2015.  Babs L'Amour, Holly Vinedal, and Kai Ferrero rented the Tudor Bungalow from Maxis for a good time.

Babs and Kai bonded during the pool party. 

They bonded even more after the pool party, and Kai swears that he is in love with Babs.

While Babs took a nap, Holly woke up from a nap and bonded with Kai during the dance party.

Oh look at Mr. Kai Ferrero, he is now in love with Holly too. 

Few sim days later, everyone went for a dip in the pool.  This looks like a regular swim party right?

Wrong.  Everyone found out that everyone is pregnant.  Babs points at Kai, Holly points at Kai, and Kai points at the sky.  Kai was abducted by aliens that very night after he left Holly's room, coincidence or karma?

Babs was first to go into labor.

Few sim hours later it was Holly's turn.

Followed very shortly by Kai.  All three of them gave birth to girls, must have been the strawberry cheesecake.

Babs packed her bags, changed her clothes, yell at Kai and left.  She never look back, left her little girl behind and ran away from the Tudor Bungalow as fast as she can.

Before Kai can assess the situation, Holly stormed downstairs and holler at Kai for one whole hour.  When she finished venting, she left just like Babs, leaving her baby girl behind too.

Kai went from angry to panic to stressed to sad in half an hour.  What is he going to do now?  He didn't want to put any girls up for adoption, looks like he will have to raise these 3 girls all by himself.  Okay, what do we have for names?  One, Two, and Three?  Do, Re, and Mi?  Kai gave up and called his mom Nutella for suggestion, so finally we have Ahri the brunette, Lux the blonde, and Zyra the redhead alien.

Kai took up 2 jobs so he could support his family.  The girls grew up very well despite not having a mother figure in their lives.

Kai was working even more now, took 3 jobs and is seldom home.  The 3 girls spend a lot of time with each other, BFF with each other of course.  They styled their hair the same, and try to imitate each other.

When they have to hang out in public, they made Zyra disguise herself so nobody would find out she is an alien.  Sisters take care of each other.

Time flies and the teenage girls soon became young adults.  It is time to move out and start their own family.

Kai is ecstatic.  His job is done, he raised 3 girls all by himself, now he can go relax and party all day long by a beach.

While the girls are BFF and tried to look like each other physically, their dreams are very much different.  Ahri wants a big house, Lux wants to own a successful retail business, and Zyra wants to travel to Sixam and explore her origin and ancestry.  They left the house walking in different directions, heading towards their dreams.  Good luck girls. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 09:32:13 PM »
Squeeeee!!  Clever, clever Nutella!  You birthed your bloodlines!  I love it!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
Oh wow! That is such a cool prologue! It's actually kind of creepy how identical the girls are if you consider they all had different mothers! Beautiful girls though!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2015, 01:19:58 AM »
Nice prologue, i didnt see that comming :)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 08:20:33 AM »
Truly unique and I can tell this is going to be a 'bestseller'! I'll be waiting for more! *soon please   ::)*

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 10:25:08 AM »
Very unique, indeed.  I will be reading...and learning from you no doubt.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
Town: Newcrest

I will start on Newcrest with no house initially for the founders.   I want the founders to get "Connections" first before buying a house, more money = better houses.

Made some fake wikia pages for my founders for fun.  Will probably continue doing this for my heirs.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Re: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead?
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 10:01:41 PM »
I'm still amazed by how identical these half-sisters look! Obviously you have to ignore the glaring differences such as hair and eye colour, but their facial features are so similar... Such gorgeous simmies and I can't wait to see how their genetics play out...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Re: Blonde, Brunette, or Redhead?
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 10:14:06 PM »
I created these sisters via CAS, using the same faces, hence the identical look.  The prologue is just a story idea I had after I created the simmies sisters, so I just pick a random brunette and blonde to be the mom and random guy to be the dad to tell a story. 

anything