Author Topic: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 07/08/16)  (Read 64824 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty - Ch. 33
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2016, 02:47:33 PM »
33: Not Romeo & Juliet

A long while has passed in the real world but the Chants have been waiting for this update since March.

“Second time’s the charm, right Max?”

“Meh,”

“Mum, I’m pregnant. You’re going to be a granny!”

“WHAT! Who did this to you?”

“No, don’t tell me. It’s that Villareal boy, I knew I should have chosen the Public Enemy aspiration and gotten rid of him.”

“I’m shocked you’d say such a thing, even for you that’s a little harsh. You’re going to be a granny whether you like it or not.”

Kessy grunted like some kind of angry CaveSim and stomped off to find the ‘culprit’.

“I’m going to break every bone in your body, Villareal,”

“I’m untouchable now, old hag,”

“Enough, you may be the head of the house but this is my generation and I make my own decisions.”

“Darling, this guy is a jerk. I’m trying to save you from heartache when he cheats on you.”

“That doesn’t matter, we don’t love each other.”

“So this isn’t some sort of Romeo and Juliet thing to get the Chants and Villareals to be friends?”

“Nope.”

“I knew Dad’s time was coming and I put off finding someone for a long time. I wanted Dad to meet his grandchild and apart from Ru there was only one person who I could have a child with, Max. The problem was we just weren’t romantically attracted to one another.”

“We both tried getting flirty with potions but I really think it was down to him being both evil and gloomy.”

“In the end we needed the Watcher to get things moving, I have no idea what she did but suddenly we were in a bush and well—”

“Please spare me the details or I may just throw up all over Max’s lovely shoes,”

“But we were too late, when I came home to tell everyone the news it was Dad’s time to go,”

“That’s what you wanted to tell him? It’s a good thing he went, the shock of you being pregnant would have killed him,”

“I still can’t believe you’ve chosen him over Ru. Looks like I’ll have to wait for your child to be born to see what Ru and your kid would have looked like, adorable I bet,”

“Can we stick to the real world, please?”

“Urgh, fine. Now, where and when do you want to get married?”

“Have you been listening? We don’t love each other, we’re not a couple. No marriage now or ever.”

Kessy roared like a dinosaur and tried to put into words what she really wanted to say.

“I guess this means I don’t get to call you ‘mummy’?”

“Over my dead carcass, jerk.”

“If only,” he said with an evil smirk.

“Max, I want to officially welcome you to the family and thank you so much for not letting Mum bully you away,”

“Anything for my favourite girl <3”

Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Refreshed, Recycled: An Immortal Dynasty (Updated: 07/08/16)
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2016, 03:01:07 PM »
I'm so very very happy that the Chants are back! I've been wondering what they've been up to!
Does Lana find happiness? Who is Lei's "True One"? How does Kessy cope with a Mitch-less everyday?

Wow, Kessy looks so hilariously upset in that second shot. Awww, she's so disappointed!
Oh wait, I'm so confused! At the end, Max calls Lana his "favorite girl" but they aren't romantically attracted to each other?
Do you mean they are like friends with benefits? Or did Lana just want a child?

By the way, I've never ever seen Max Villareal look so cute as in that last shot! Seriously!
It must be some type of Nettlejuice mojo where male sims get cuter because they're so happy to be in your dynasty!  ;D

Now that you've opened the lid of our curiosity by posting this chapter, we will be waiting to see their nooboo!
Also, what were you thinking? An entire chapter without Lei?! (just kidding)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2016, 03:23:04 PM »
@oshizu Yes, Lana has found happiness! The answers for the other two question will have to wait  8)

I thought her reaction was spot on and perfect since she hates Max with a passion and I had a fun time watching her and Lana 'go at each other'. Max likes older ladies so he thinks of Lana as a 'girl' and they're only together to have a child. They haven't woohooed since and any flirting usually has negative reactions from both of them. I did originally plan for them to be a sort of Romeo and Juliet but I guess Lana only had a childish crush on him and Max is a much better friend than lover.

This is one of the rare times Max has looked truly happy. If he's not on a moodlet solver he's mooping all over the place and he is a cute Sim, give him new traits and he's just another happy townie. I haven't played with him as an adult in my personal save yet.

No Lei at all. I have to post something for her fans then, enjoy <3

Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2016, 04:27:47 PM »
Oh, gosh! I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. They are both cute sims, though, so I'm sure the baby will be adorable, and maybe ghost Mitch can come and have a cuddle even if he didn't get to live long enough to see the birth.

So sorry real life is giving you issues, and hope they get sorted out soon! Very happy about this update, though, and will eagerly read more whenever you get the time and inclination to write them!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »
I'm with Francesca.  Praying for happy RL resolutions for you. 

Meanwhile, I find it a sin and a crime that Max turns out evil and gloomy!  He is so cute but really NOT spouse material.  Kessy handled him quite well, as usual.  Love the look she was giving him!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2016, 06:43:26 PM »
Awww Max and Lana are surprisingly cute even though the flirting didn't work out well. Can't wait to see the nooboo! ^-^

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2016, 06:11:48 PM »
Do youngsters even use the word "rad" anymore? *starts feeling her age*

I had to take a second look at that last pic of Lei, the first time I almost thought she had no top on *scandalized* then I realized it's that one with the bra/bikini type top thing... Lol see, even my eyes are showing their age now lol

So Max is now living in Chant-tasia (now I have the theme song from Never-ending Story, running in my head lol)? It's one of the rules to the IDC, right? Baby born to mom and dad living in the house? How the heck do you keep Kes and Max from killing each other?!?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #322 on: August 20, 2016, 04:20:55 PM »
I finally caught up with your story. Interesting dynamic there between Lana and Max. I've moved in the Villarreals in my dynasty attempts, simply for the obscene amount of money they bring. I've found Max to be a pleasure. Of course once he wakes up I just take care of his red bars and then send him fishing which might have something to do with it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything