Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 133944 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Gardening Oct.5
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
The rainy weather had settled in with gloom and drizzles at the Watcher's house.  Little sugar ants came crawling about, despite the best efforts of the Bugs Away company, and Watcher was at her wits end.  For some reason they had decided her key board was the optimal place to inhabit, hiding in the comforting darkness just waiting until she placed it on her lap.  Sneaky little beggars that they were, they waited patiently until she began tap, tapping away.  The first boldly climbed upon her racing fingers only to meet his doom.  The second and third were not any luckier.  Rain often caused this infestation, so once again the tried and true recipes came out to entice and destroy.  DIE ANTS!  Die!  One only can imagine that Dina was saying pretty much the same thing as she merrily sprayed an organic deterrent on her lovingly tended vegetables and herbs.

But wait, we get ahead of ourselves.  In the always sunny and beautiful town of Willow Creek, it was time once again for that most delectable of dishes, ambrosia.  Watcher had recently cleaned up and decorated the Ambrosia Room a bit, so even though Kieran was going to be the sole occupant at this feast, he was looking forward to another taste of immortality.  He felt rather good about it and about the contents of the room.  This is where Potions of Youth were being stored and fish bowls full of Angel Fish.  He noted in passing that there didn't seem to be very many of those and it will soon be necessary to make ambrosia for Aislyn as well.  Perhaps it was time to bring in a fisherman?  Ah well, thoughts for later.  For now it was time to eat.

At the same time Kieran was enjoy his repast, Aislyn arrived home from work, totally triumphant!  She had gotten another raise and was now only one raise away from completing her career as an artist.  She had long ago maxed the skill and the aspiration, and this was the only thing now standing in her way.  Feeling pretty good about yourself, Aislyn?

"Why, yes, Watcher.  I am.  I've maxed painting, violin, dancing, well on my way to fishing, gardening and only 4 more nights in a tent before I max Outdoor Enthusiast.  What's not to be happy about? Plus, I have a wonderful spouse.  Life is good for me!"

Perhaps the Fates were listening in because all of a sudden Aislyn began to not feel so well.  Her head hurt.  She became feverish.  She was dizzy.  What to do, what to do?

"Ok, I guess that's what I get for bragging and tempting fate.  Fortunately for me, I DO know what to do about it."

Hmmm.  Like remembering you must not max a whole bunch of skill as there are future heirs to consider?  So what are you going to do about it?  Drink one of your herbal potions?

"Warning duly noted.  Sigh.  I do love learning and maxing new things.  Ah well, mustn't be greedy.  Rules are rules, and no, no potion for me.  I have a choice of Snake Oil or trad meds.  I think this time it's actual medicine...........

After downing the not so delicious bottled cure all, Aislyn definitely felt much better.

"Ahhh, that is so much better!  Maybe we should check in on some more of the family?"

Out in the garden, Cowabunga was up to her old tricks.  My......that cake does look yummy......I wonder........

*snickering coming from Cowabunga is plainly heard*

Snap out of it Watcher!!!  You're on a lo carb diet, remember?  No cake for you!  On the other hand, maybe this Attractive Young Man might be interested?

"Forget it Cow!  I heard all about you!  One bite and I'm a goner, all covered in green goo.  Thanks, but no thanks.  Try another sucker."

*whimpers*

It's Waylon to the rescue!  Cowabunga will starve no more!  Ah, he's such a good, conscientious spouse.

"Here ya go, girl.  No biting now.  I'm wise to your tricks.  Come snack on this yummy cowplant food.  There ya go."

"Hey!  No shenanigans now!  Oh.  You wanna a piece of me?  You wanna piece of me?
Can't catch me.  Nyah, nyah."

*just wait till next time*

"Ok, you pretty thing.  Play time's over.  So, who's the pretty cowplant?  You are!  Who's my pretty girl?  Cowabunga is.  Come on.  Give us some love.  That's right.  That's right.  You're my girl you sweet thing."

*please.  You're curdling the milk with the cheesiness.*

Daylight was fading as evening drew nigh.  There was still a lot to do in the garden.  Dina had been working so hard, watering, tending, pulling weeds.  She managed to ignore the craziness with Cowabunga and just kept on doing what needed doing.  It was relaxing and peaceful.  One of her favorite places.

As the day faded away, Kieran joined in some of the gardening chores.  He too took comfort in these mundane things.  Feeling at one with the earth and the growing things was very healing.  He was soon immersed in the work and his own thoughts.

Dina had moved on to the separate herb garden.  The one kept just for Aislyn's potion making.  Nothing particularly edible here, yet it still needed tending.  As evening settled around her, Dina heard a sound she had been dreading to hear.  No one was there.  She was alone with the evening.  She looked up..............

To be Continued.....

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Don's Farewell Oct. 1
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2016, 09:53:49 PM »
Oh, Dina! Don't go! I mean, I know it's your time but . . . For once I'm actually grateful for the cliffhanger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Heartbreak Oct. 6
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2016, 12:24:40 PM »
@FrancescaFiori :  I wasn't planning on it being a cliff hangar but RL got in the way.  Too sad to see her go.

***************************************************************************************************

"Is it you, my old friend?  Is it time?"

Looking up Dina became aware of the ghostly apparition she had been dreading to see.  For once he seemed almost reluctant, drifting slowly towards the gate and the inevitable end.

"Hello, Dina.  Yes, it is time.  Are you ready?"

"Ready?  How can anyone be ready for this?  Will it hurt?"

"No.  For you I will be most gentle and there will be no pain.  Just rest awhile."

"Yes.  Rest.  I am uncommonly tired.  It must be from all the gardening I did today.  I think I'll just lay down for a bit if you don't mind."

"So tired.  So very tired."

"My family.....you will let them know I was ok with this won't you?  Let them know I will always love them?  I am so proud of all of them.  Kieran!  Oh, my poor love.  He will be so upset.  Tell him I love him.  My best friend and soul mate.  We had a good life together.  He made me so happy."

"You did well, Dina.  Don't worry.  I'll let them know your last thoughts were of them.  I think I hear some of them coming now.  Be at peace my friend.  We'll start our journey soon."

"Close your eyes now Dina.  Just rest."

"Hello, Mr. Grim.  Come to visit?  How have you been?  I didn't know you were coming over.  What are you doing?  Have you seen my Mom?"

"NO!  Mom!!! Mom?  Oh no, not my Mom!"

"It's her time, Aislyn.  It's just her time.  I'm very sorry but it's my job you know.  She'll be fine.  Look, see what a long and wonderful life she had?"

"Oh, Mom.....Mom....please.......can't she stay a bit longer?  Dad will be so devastated.  I.....I still need her...."

The family gathered around, not quite believing this was it.  Everyone had loved Dina so very much.  She was always so cheerful and a wonderful person to be around.  Caring, nurturing, always giving her time and love to the family and friends.

The hardest hit was Kieran.  How could he face his long years to come without his soul mate by his side?  She had always been there for him.  It was as if his own life was over.  His heart, ripped from his body.  He couldn't bear it.

"Her last words were for all of you.  She wanted you to know it was ok.  She was ready.  She asked me to tell you how much she loved you all, especially you, Kieran.  Grieve as you must.  It's time for me to continue my work here.  She knew what being in a dynasty meant.  Be brave now."

"I never knew it would hurt this much.  I just never knew...."

Rising up in the air, Grim swung his scythe with speed and accuracy, yet with some reluctance he severed the cord of her life.  He had really liked Dina.  It did not make his job any easier at all.

Her soul shone so brightly.  Almost too bright to be able to look at.  So pure and white, shining with all the love she had carried all her love.  Grim gently gathered it to himself.  It was over.

Replacing her body with her tombstone, Grim drifted past the family, leaving them to their grief.

It's time to leave, allowing the family to mourn together in peace.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Re: With a Twist-Heartbreak Oct. 6
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »
Just caught up on this. It's always sad when the spouses go. I love the name Cowabunga for the cowplant -- I'm old enough to remember Howdy Doody, too!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2016, 04:08:39 PM »
Awwww, Dina lived such a long, happy life, I'd almost thought it would never end.
Joria, I love the way you conveyed the agony of the beloved who is left behind.
Indeed, how will Kieran live on without his heart?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-To Heal a Broken Heart Oct. 6
« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2016, 07:38:08 PM »
@MarianT :  The awful thing about naming Cowabunga is that theme song simply won't leave my head!  Oh, for the simpler days of Howdy Doody.

@oshizu :  The last three updates and the next two all happened in ONE day of game play.  By the end of the day my poor sinuses were so swollen up from crying over these silly Sims I thought I'd never be able to breathe again.  Of course I knew it was going to happen but it just was so much more tragic to me because they were such a spontaneously loving couple.  It was and endless death scene.  I promise, the rest of the deaths to come won't be as long or as soppy dramatic.

On to the next bit of melodrama.

************************************************************************************************

Kieran felt as if all his insides had been ripped out and shredded. Believing he would never breathe easily again, he gasped for air as he raged against the Fates and those beings who had somehow put him in this position.  It wasn't just that she was dead and gone.  Death happens to everyone, doesn't it?  It was that he was cursed to continue to live for eternity, or at least what felt like eternity.  Briefly he thought of destroying all the potions, death flowers and angel fish the family had acquired and just ending it all.  That would at least make the amount of time he would have to suffer much shorter.  Unfortunately, that would also condemn many more generations who would have to start over. Cursing the ancestors who had brought this down upon the family, he knew he would have to continue.  He would somehow find the courage to carry on and to instill the need for this horrible thing to continue till the last heir was born in his children.  With all the love and courage he could muster, and taking as deep a breath as possible, he did the only thing he could do for his beloved.  Working feverishly he built her a memorial garden in the place where she died.

This would be a peaceful and beautiful place of meditation.  A place where he could sit among the flowers Dina had loved so well and listen to the gentle splash of a fountain while mourning her loss.  He made it her special place.  A place that would be just for her.  A place where, as the many years passed, he too would find repose.

"Ohhh, beautiful.  You did a really good job Mr. McCloud.  Mind if I come in?"

"Dad?  Dad?  Who's that there with you?  Clyde who's in there?"

Yes, dear friends, it had happened.  Dina's garden had barely been completed when suddenly, Kieran realized he wasn't alone.  Exclaiming with joy, he took her into his arms, holding her so tightly and promising to never let go!  She had come home.

"Dina!  Oh my Dina!  I thought I'd never see you again."

"I'm not sure how long I can stay, dearest.  This is all rather new to me.  I just couldn't bear how much you were grieving.  I had to come back, even if only for a wee bit.  Uh, Clyde?  A moment please?  Why don't you go get a bite to eat?"

"Oh, sure thing Mrs. McCloud.  Sorry about that."

"Kieran love, this is absolutely beautiful.  I think I'll be quite happy here.  Thank you for building this for me."

"For us.  I had to show how much I love and honor you and always will.  Will you be able to come often?  I'll visit a lot.  My job with the family is basically done.  I just need to be here for the girls for a bit."

"I don't know, my love.  Being dead is pretty strange and being a ghost is even stranger.  But I'll come as often as I can.  It really is quite pretty.  Thank you."

"Now, you listen to me.  You have to be strong.  I know it's hard and that you are really grieving, but don't keep on too long.  You and the family have to move on.  I know you'll never forget me and I know it will take a long time before it doesn't hurt as much, but you can't continue with this deep a grief forever.  Maybe one day you'll even find someone else to love, to marry, to be a companion to you."

"Never!  You are my one and only soul mate.  No one could or will ever take your place.  I promised to always love you and I always will.  As for not grieving, seeing you here, hoping to see you more, will make it easier.  Thank you for coming back to us."

"I love you Kieran.  Now you figure out how you can help our daughters.  This curse has to end."

"One more hug, beloved?"

"Of course, one more, and not the last.  Not ever the last."

True to his word, Kieran went back to the house.  There were things to be done, plans to be made.  The deep sadness that permeated the air here was going to be very difficult to work around.  How could they all resolve the awful grief they felt when every step they took led them to another place reminding them of Dina and how she would no longer be there.  Finally, they all agreed to leave this place for awhile.  There had been just too much pain.  Packing up the tents and all their camping gear, the family headed to Granite Falls.  Maybe in the peace and tranquility of the deep forest they would find a way to ease their sorrow.

At first it seemed it would not go well.  Aislyn and Airynn were deep in sadness.  They trudged along slowly, head down, halfheartedly searching for herbs and collectibles.

Eventually, the younger members of the family began to heal a bit.  The lodge had so many wonderful things inside.  It was comfortable and cozy.  A good place to meet and discuss things.  A place that wasn't as full of memories.  The two sisters decided it was time to go inside and talk to their men.

"Ais, I'm not sure this is working.  Kieran just walks around like he's not really here.  We all miss Mom but Dad is just taking it too hard."

"She was the love of his life, hon.  I would feel the same way if it were you."

"It seems the only thing still keeping him going is cooking.  Dad sure knows his stuff.  It's a good thing.  If it were up to us we'd all starve."

"Maybe I can get him to swipe some bug or other for me.  That always cheers him up."

"Yeah.  Kinda rude though."

"I don't care.  If it will perk him up then it's worth it.  I'll suggest I haven't found one of these guys yet and he's sure to take the hint."

"Ok, good plan.  Meanwhile, I'm going to run and dig some more rocks.  See what I come up with.  He'll have more stuff to transform then when we get back home."

"Jogging, jogging, jogging.  Keeping the fitness up.  Gotta max the career!  At least it's a great place for it.  Now where did I see that rock I wanted to dig?"

"I can't keep up like this.  It's just too much.  Ok, Kieran....get a grip.  Back to the lodge for you my boy! No more creeping around all sad in the woods.  Dina would not want this."

Back at the lodge, things did not seem that much better.  With everyone sleeping it just was too empty and lonely.

Hearing a noise outside, Kieran went out to investigate.  Maybe it was a bear.  No, just that guy they had met before, Daxon was his name.  A good looking, cheerful fellow.  With the house so empty, Kieran figured this might just be the guy to add to the household.  After all they needed someone to fish and garden, didn't they?

"Oh, hey there Kieran!  Just needed a rest room.  Hope you don't mind my using the new ones you guys added.  The other "facilities" were pretty bad."

"Hi, Dax.  No, no problem at all.  Feel free.  Say, didn't you say you were a gardener or fisherman?  Loves the outdoors and all?"

"Yeah, that's me.  Anything I can do outside is perfect for me.  It's a good thing too because right now I'm between jobs and don't have a place to live yet."

"You don't say.  Hey, we have plenty of room at our house and if you were willing to chip with some fishing and gardening you could live with us as long as you like.  As a matter of fact, for the rest of your life.  You ever hear about a "dynasty"?"

"Oh, you're one of those Watched Sims, eh?  Yeah, I heard.  Always wanted to be a part of something like that.  Sounded like a pretty cushy gig."

"Great!  So, when we get back to Willow Brook, you just come along, pack up your stuff and move in with us.  Ok?"

"Ok!  Wow!  You just made my life a whole lot easier!  Thanks, man.  I'll see ya there then."

With that small item taken care of, Kieran began to feel a bit better.  For the first time in what seemed forever he once again felt like he had a purpose in life.  He'd help Dax, and Dax would help the dynasty.  With this load off his shoulders, Kieran began work on some more things for the house.  Dax would need his own tub after all.

Yessiree.  Things were looking up.  Dina would be pleased.  Kieran actually found he could once again, smile.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2016, 07:48:47 PM »
Kieran's Memorial Garden for Dina is breathtaking!
I was all into the mood when that red-haired dude showed up and I thought, "Who the heck is Clyde?" Photobomber!!!

Oh, a new addition to the household! Daxon's not gloomy, is he? He looks very cheerful in your screenshots.
He actually seems quite handsome, though I'm not a fan of the beard...
It's great to see Kieran looking ahead. He's living for both Dina and himself now. <3 You can do it, Kieran!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2016, 04:04:38 PM »
@oshizu : Thank you.  Both Kieran and I had to do something in order to feel a little less sad over losing Dina.  I think I love landscaping more than building at this point.

Clyde really wasn't a photo bomber.  He is a member of the KidzKlub that Airynn has and is often found hanging around the house.  At first he was a potential spouse but his traits weren't good enough and I didn't like his eyes.  You can see him telling Cowabunga he wasn't going to fall for her tricks.  I actually deleted several shots of him in the graveyard as he really isn't relevant except as a good friend.

Daxon was a real treasure to find!  Not only is he quite good looking, (sans beard), but his traits are Good, Loves the Outdoors, and Goofball.  Not too fond of Goofball as they tend to become Playful which can be hazardous to their health.  Unfortunately he was already an adult so we won't have a lot of time with him.  As a character he is very willing to help out, loves gardening and if I don't have something for him to do will be found fishing autonomously.  He is the newest pollinator and takes his job quite seriously.  ;)

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Re: With a Twist-To Heal a Broken Heart Oct. 6
« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2016, 06:32:58 PM »
Oh, what a lovely reunion! And a beautiful garden! So sweet of Dina to visit right away.

I heartily approve of Daxon. He cheers me up a great deal! :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2016, 04:05:16 AM »
Daxon is a real favorite of mine as well.  Once he's cleaned up and has better clothing choices he reminds me a lot of a red headed Joaquin but without the weak chin.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Pollinating Newbie
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »
One can only dwell in sadness for so long, at least that is the case with a family so optimistic as our little McCloud Clan.  This is especially true when the twins are both coming home from work happy as larks over the way their careers are going.  In no time at all they will have made it to the top, and can perhaps kick back and just enjoy being a family.  So many years left ahead of them and so many things to do.  Perhaps even consider raising children?  Ah well, that might be for another day.  Meanwhile, here are two photos of the contented workers after having arrived home.

Let's not leave out the masculine contingent.  Sometimes they just inspire us and sometimes they decide, all on their own, to do things not at all related to what they should be doing!  Rez, get back to that computer right now!

Ah well, he is handsomely adorable, so maybe we'll just let the painting episode slide for now.  At least he isn't napping, which is all too common for a lazy Sim.  The other brother, and husband to our darling heir, takes his role much more seriously.  Remember that gorgeous red headed hunk we met in Granite Falls?  Well, it didn't take much sweet talking at all to have him decide living with the McClouds was definitely a step up in life for him, especially considering the work they wanted to have him do.  Of course, a few things had to be taken care of first, like a make over to improve the wardrobe.  A shave was a good choice as well. Not all young ladies like having their faces abused when kissing a bearded gentleman.  Next was getting in shape.  We see that happening in the family "gym".  "Gym" is a term to be taken loosely as at the moment it means workout machine and our handsome trainer in progress and mentor, Waylon.  He's determined to whip Dax into shape for peak performance.

The day had gone so well for family it was decided it was time for some fun, and while they were at it, maybe a chance to meet some new friends and introduce Dax to some neighbors.  Off for some clubbing and dancing, Dax and the family got a chance to show off some of their best moves.  Oh, wait!  And who is that lovely blonde woman in the baseball cap?  Dax was immediately interested.

Ahhh.  Such smooth dance moves for our group.  And it appears that "blondie" might be glancing surreptitiously back at Dax.

What you say?  You didn't see that at all?  Well, no matter, because Dax obviously did.  With a quick change into his new favorite party outfit, (translation, seduction suit), he set out to make the acquaintance of the lovely Heather McClendon.  It was a beguiling beginning to what he hoped would be an "interesting" evening.

A few smooth moves later, Dax whispered seductively into Heather's ear.  Would she be at all receptive to his advances?  After all, they had just met and it was a very public place.

Their first kiss seemed to clinch the deal.

Our impetuous and hopeful Dax asked her to become his girlfriend.  Heather had no problem with saying yes and jumped up and down for glee.  She did appear rather enthusiastic about it all. Even Dax gave a rather girly squeal of joy.

While Dax did expect some positive results from his new suit, he never expected to be dragged off and pushed bodily into a closet in the remodeled storage area of the rest room!  Heather's enthusiasm was almost terrifying.  The poor girl must have been perishing of loneliness to behave so boldly.

Dan was beginning to wonder if this job was really for him.  While it was a whole lot of fun, it was also exhausting.  Then again, maybe it was the lusty lady who wore him out or being confined in a dark closet.  Who knew a closet could be such fun?

On second thought, a good time was had by all and he proudly accepted Heather's accolades as to his prowess.  Maybe closets aren't so bad after all.  Perhaps he could talk Kieran into installing one in the foyer?  Right by the threshold?

Stepping out for a bit of fresh air, (and probably to avoid the amorous advances of the overly enthusiastic Heather), Dax introduced himself to another lovely blonde lady.  Her name was Elsa and she lived in Windenburg, a quaint town he hoped to explore further.  It didn't take him long before he was pointing out the benefits of the red flowered bush in front of them.

While Dax may have been having a marvelous time in that bush, it being less claustrophobic than the closet, it came as quite a shock to Rez.  It was at that point he realized they just really couldn't take Dax anywhere in public, at least not where there might be susceptible young women. 

It was at this point the family decided that perhaps it was a good time to go home.  However, once there, our overly energized Dax decided that for him, it might just be time to go visit the hottie up the hill.  A neighborly visit soon became much more.  Once again, Cupid's arrows flew.

Well, I don't know about Dax, but this Watcher is just too tired to carry on.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see if his shenanigans bears fruit at a later date. At least for this member of the family, grief was definitely set aside for the joys of life.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Pollinating Newbie Oct. 12
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2016, 07:45:03 PM »
Congratulations to both girls for doing so well in their careers!
It seems like only sim-yesterday that they were getting married and now they're nearing the top of their respective careers. Excellent work, ladies!

Whoa, Daxon! Way to get your party on! Three ladies in a single evening?
I laughed at Rez looking shocked by the quivering party bush! I hadn't thought Don's son would be such a prude! (joking)

Seriously, one would never have guessed that Daxon was a pollinator newbie.  :o
I'm crossing my fingers for his efforts to bear many daughters!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Pollinating Newbie Oct. 12
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2016, 12:03:46 AM »
Yes! A closet right next to the threshold! Perfect! Oh, man. The ladies would be in and out like lightening, not that Dax seems to have any problem with speed. Three in one night is some very impressive pollination. Dax gets the official Eduardo Seal of Approval. :)
Oh, and of course many congratulations to the heir and her sister on their impressive careers.
P.S Dax's pollinator outfit is to die  for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Pollinating Newbie Oct. 12
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2016, 04:21:51 PM »
@oshizu and @FrancescaFiori :  thank you, you two.  My faithful readers!  I would be lost and lonely without your posts. 

I really never suspected Dax would be as good as he is but he is really quite the flirt.  I have to be careful though because with the Goofball trait he sometimes goes overboard and romance turns playful and that can be dangerous.  He really joined the family so they wouldn't have to garden so much but his other "job" has turned out well.

I really am considering building a house where there is a closet right in the foyer as close to the "threshold" as possible.  I think it would be a riot.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Re: With a Twist-Pollinating Newbie Oct. 12
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2016, 06:59:51 PM »
I have been reading faithfully too ... just not commenting as much.  I've been stretched a bit thin lately with a new job and moving into a new apartment.  I'm excited for Dax and red-headed offspring!  I hope the twins will be having nooboos together soon.  I'm sure the cousins will be best of friends. 

anything