Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 133943 times)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: Re: With a Twist-Birthdays Again Oct. 28
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2016, 07:51:31 AM »
Woo, so many birthdays! I loved the banter between Dax and the cowplant, and congrats on finally being able to throw a party at home! That must have felt like an accomplishment. :)

Oh dear, Dine Out seems to be pretty finicky. I haven't got it myself (yet) but I've read such mixed reviews about it. At least they all got their cake!
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Birthdays Again Oct. 28
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2016, 05:13:52 PM »
@Caterina :  Thank you!  His face was really just too funny.  One of the things about this game is if you just let them go they will do the most outrageous and unexpected things and make the funniest faces.  I've had to discipline myself to make sure I take the screenshots and not just laugh at them.

@oshizu:  Thank you!  Yeah, I know what you mean.  Rez and Airynn are a great couple and it's hard to not focus on them more.  They are more cuddly and loving than Waylon and Aislynn and always seem to want to be together.

It was my first try at going to a restaurant and I should have researched and checked what the protocol is.  I tried ordering everything at once and wound up with only getting the drinks before I finally gave up and got the cake.  I think it was L'Attente but not sure.  It had an experimental menu.

@FrancescaFiori :  There is a definite love/hate relationship between Dax and Cowabunga.  There have been other cow plants but this is the first one Dax had care of and he is determined to make the most of it.  ;) 

Yes, there will be nooboos.  Lots of nooboos.  Dax takes his job very seriously after all.  Oh wait, you mean McCloud nooboos?  hehehe Let's just say, everyone keeps trying.  Unfortunately, Dax never got the chance to make pretty red head nooboos with that lovely girl.  She was culled!, or anyway hasn't been seen since.

@Whirligig :  It really was nice to have that party at home.  They had had a dance party but that doesn't count for the goals.  Kieran's parties were all done somewhere else due to lack of kitchen and bar so this was the first at home party and Aislyn hosted it. 

Everyone is interested in nooboos so here's an interim bit of making them.
***********************************************************************************************************

With the need for ambrosia well established, and all other things being equal, the family decided it was time to get serious about catching those illusive Angel fish.  So far most of their endeavors had had a miserable showing and Kieran was starting to get a bit tense over it.  For someone with the Carefree reward, (all the Sims have this reward), it was difficult to get that upset.  One of the few things that could do it was lack of ambrosia ingredients.  Determined to make the most of it, Kieran called up some transportation and the entire family went off to the library for the good fishing spots that were behind it.  While Dax was a well established fisherman, he also was a well established philanderer.  Spying what he considered a bevy of beauties inside, Dax entered and immediately started to make his moves.

Being a bit older now was not going to get in his way.  He had plans for the night and they didn't include fish of any sort.  However, it did take him a bit longer to achieve his goals, probably due to his age.  Or was it his blossoming reputation?

Ultimately, success was his.  Setting up the tent he always had in his backpack, he invited the local, lovely, lass in, totally ignoring any pedestrians that might be wandering by.

We all know what this meant!  Can you imagine how embarrassed the passers by were?  Or maybe not since steaming tents might be part of this one persons general environment at times.

Getting word of what Dax was up to, Kieran decided maybe it was better if they all went home.  No more public displays of........well, is there a polite way to describe what Dax was up to?  Everyone went in and about their own interests but Dax lingered on the front porch.  He had placed a few phone calls and, having been successful with one young lady, Don's daughter Marley, he once again made his most beguiling move.

Shame on you, Dax!  She's family!  And much too smart for you.  Shot down this time.

Or was he?  Marley, with who your father was you'd think you'd know better!

Ooops!  Wait!  That's Waylon and Aislyn's bedroom.   :-[  Sorry.  Carry on.  Now, as we were saying about Dax and Marley........

Really, Dax?  What's with you and tents?  You do have a perfectly good bedroom you know.

A few days later Aislyn decided to host another party.  This time a black and white affair.  Unfortunately, it was only a silver so for her purposes a failure.  Dax, however found it was quite a success.

Dax!  This is Rev and Airynn's bedroom!  What are you thinking?

Oh.  That.  Really, do you ever think of anything else?

Well, dear readers, at least we know SOMEONE is making nooboos!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #227 on: October 29, 2016, 05:44:44 PM »
Hahaha, this update really made me laugh. Thank you!
It made me think how much we overlook because it's our sims' lives.
Could you imagine getting friendly with a fellow who suddenly pulled a tent out of nowhere? Lol.

Wow, Dax gets busy like nobody's business! Do you sense that he has a favorite? Or is it all just a blur of hearts and smolder for him?

Haha, the teaser regarding Aislynn and Waylon's bedroom was very, very sneaky!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2016, 01:38:10 AM »
You, my friend, are a terrible tease and you ought to be ashamed of yourself!
 :) Kidding, naturally, but really . . . . really . . . . I know what Daxon nooboos look like. I want an heir doggone it!

I am impressed by Dax's use of tents, though. I will have to add one to Wendell's portable party kit. Then everyone won't have to go passing out in bushes when the festivities run too late.

Great update. I will be waiting with utmost grace and patience for the next one. ;)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2016, 09:20:12 AM »
Great update!  The photos really made your decorating skills stand out.  Your house is beautiful! 

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-A Scary Moment Oct. 30
« Reply #230 on: October 30, 2016, 10:34:28 PM »
@oshizu :  Well, obviously the lack of nooboos isn't because they weren't trying.   ;)  I'm sure there will be at least one on the way soon.

No, I don't think I'd even like to imagine meeting up with someone that kept a tent like that handy!  Creeper!!  He doesn't have anyone special.  For Dax it's a matter of love the one you're with.

@FrancescaFiori :  When I realized you could pop one of those tents down pretty much everywhere they became an important part of my Sims inventory.  It all starts with the founder who doesn't have a lot of time to waste popping back and forth to the home lot.  Just one night at the library, or even the museum or gym,  gets them a good start with friends/helpers/romantic interests, plus time to maybe read a skill book or two, do a bit of fishing and by the next day things are ready to be harvested too.  If you park a tent at the gym you have access to a grill across the way plus shower and toilet and all those townies!  There really isn't a bad place to set a tent.  Then that made me realize it could be a great addition to a pollinator's party chest.  No having to lure females into the threshold!  lol

@Caterina :  Thank you.  This house is one I've really not been all that happy with.  It just doesn't feel quite right, and not from lack of stuff to put in it.  I've been working on a remodel so there will be pictures fairly soon.

*****************************************************************************************************

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  The sun was shining just enough to make the day cheery and bright with just enough warmth that shorts were totally appropriate.  It was time for a bit of fun, and why not do something for the dynasty at the same time?  Off the family went for a day of fun and fishing.  Who knew what else it would bring?  For some time now there had been a dearth of angel fish and Kieran was getting a bit antsy about it.  Yes, there were several bowls full of them but not near enough to keep them all well supplied with ambrosia.  The river behind the library in Willow Brook had been a great spot for them in the past.  Rez picked his spot and threw in a line, hopeful to make the first catch.

Dax and Kieran could see a variety of fish swimming close by, everything from a rainbow fish to yes....the illusive angel fish.  It seemed as if the angel fish was taunting them, swimming in close to shore and then whisking off into deeper waters once again.  If fish could laugh, the two men were sure that is what those stinkers were doing.  Laughing at them and sticking out little fishy tongues.

Meanwhile, further down the river banks, the twins were having a pretty intense discussion while casting lure after lure.

Aislyn: It's really getting pretty depressing.  I want to have children, heck, I NEED to have children.  At least one to be an heir would be good.  I'm an adult now.  So are you.  Time isn't marching on it's galloping!

Airynn:  Oh, hon I know what you mean!  Rez and I have been talking and talking about it.  It's like our only topic of conversation any more.

Aislyn:  The thing is, Waylon hasn't had his last promotion yet and neither have I.  We want to have at least one of us at home with our nooboo but we can't just leave our jobs yet.  I know you would take great care of our little one, now that's you've left your away from home job, but it's not the same.  We trust you and Rez and even Dax but we want one of us there.

Airynn:  It's tough, I know.  I hope Watcher will let us have a kid but no way we can even if she says ok until you do.  House size limits you know.  We don't want the house so packed you couldn't have twins or something.

Aislyn:  Gee, wouldn't that be great?!!  Twins!  Like you and me.  That would be so much fun, and great for the kids as well.  We were never bored or lonely with each other around.  You know, you really are the best Sis ever.

Airynn:  Back atcha, Sis.  Well, guess we'll just have to talk it over with our guys and wait and see.  We've got awhile yet.  Meanwhile, I'll bet I catch the first angel fish!

Aislyn:  You're on!

Later that same day, Waylon had some really good news for Aislyn.

Aislyn:  You look tired, hon.  Long day?

Waylon:  Yeah, pretty long.  At least it was worth it today though.  Soooo, guess what?

Aislyn:  Ok, I'll bite.  What?

Waylon:  I got that last promotion I needed!!  Watcher can now put a treadmill in our home gym along with the weight machine my Dad brought in and the one Kieran transformed up.  Whoo hoo!!  When we're ready, I can just quit that job.  You know, like we talked about.

Aislyn:  Oh, honey!  That is great news!  I am so proud of you.

Waylon:  So, where's Rex?  I want to share the good news with him.

Aislyn:  Ummm, outside.  I didn't want to take away from your good news hon, but he got his last promotion too.  We now are the proud owners of a fantastic gaming machine.  He's out giving it a test run.  Oh, and he quit his job.  He says it was too much work.  Ever the couch potato!

Waylon:  Awesome!  Hey, you think it's too late to call up a party?  You need to do a few more for the dynasty and I'm ready to have some fun.

It wasn't much longer, the call being made and all the preps done, that Aislyn was hosting her fourth, required party.  An incognito party with all the friends she and Airynn had known since childhood.  Talk about cosplay!  The group gathered around the new party deck Watcher had built, and were all having a blast.  Costumes were complimented on, great food was served and the drinks flowed freely from the hands of that Master Mixologist, Airynn.

Dax was, of course, dressed up in his favorite and ever hopeful duds, while Kieran rocked the pirate suit.  No one would ever guess he was an elder while he danced his way to stardom with the beats the hired DJ was putting out.  DJ booth courtesy of his very sticky fingers!

Wait!  Did we say he was an elder?  OH NO!  A quick check at his life line and there it was, just starting to bubble away! 

Kieran:  Not really on the ball there Watcher.  Almost finished this dynasty REAL quick!

Watcher:  Shut up and eat some ambrosia, quick!

Watcher:  Don't scare me like that!  You keep some in inventory, right?

Kieran:  Of course, but YOU are supposed to Watch.

Waylon:  Who you talkin' to and what's that dish you're eating?  I didn't see any of that on the buffet.

Kieran:  Just Watcher.  That dish is dynasty stuff.  Something I have to do.  Not for everyone.  It's what the angel fish are for.

Waylon:  Oh.  Ok.  Enjoy. (Ewww, angel fish souffle?)

Later that evening, when all the guests had left, Aislyn and Dax worked together companionably in their large garden.  Aislyn refrained from mentioning Dax's attempts to get still another young woman into his bed, which was probably a good thing.  It saved them both awkward questions.

Dax:  So, I've been thinking I want to do a bit more.  Maybe even be able to add a few more simoleons to the family income.

Aislyn:  Really?  You already do a lot for us Dax.  What did you have in mind?

Dax:  Well, I'd noticed Don Lothario had done a lot of the art work in the house, and I've seen the great stuff you do.  I thought I might try my hand at painting as well.  Give me something to do when the garden doesn't need me.

Aislyn:  Sounds like a good idea to me Dax.  When we're done here let's go up to the studio and I'll mentor you.

Dax:  Great!  Thanks, Ais, you're an angel.

Aislyn:  That's it!  Relax your wrist and just flow with it.  This isn't classical style so you need to be a bit looser.  Now, when you're done with this one why not step outside and do a small painting out there.  Classic style.  While you do that, I'll paint you painting.  Be great for our museum.  We've got a friends and helpers section and you should be in it.

Aislyn:  Lookin' good, Dax.  You keep at it and I'll start painting you.  It's such a pretty night out here.

Rez:  Almost done here.  How you doin' hon?

Airynn:  First Book of Life almost finished.  Not sure they'll ever use these but can't hurt.  You have to catch up so you can write one for me.

Rez:  Right.  Hey, have you seen that portrait Ais did?  Looks pretty cool.

Watcher:  I guess that's my cue, eh?  Ok, photo of fine art work comin' up.

And now, with still another folder done and still no nooboo's in sight.  It's time for me to say good night until tomorrow.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-A Scary Moment Oct. 30
« Reply #231 on: October 30, 2016, 11:10:26 PM »
You are quite the brave Watcher, leaving the gaming gig out during a party! Don't the guests fight over it then never get off?

A scary moment, indeed! Good thing you noticed in time! Too bad Kieran couldn't wave his arms or something!

I guess Dax wanting to learn to paint suggests that his pollinating activities are winding down.
Seems like Dax has outperformed Don Lothario during his much shorter time in the McCloud home. Way to go, Dax!

It's great that the new generation is moving smoothly through their careers!
I'm very happy to hear that you are remodeling because that means we may be enjoying another house tour soon!

Uh, dag dag nooboo?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: With a Twist-A Scary Moment Oct. 30
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2016, 08:22:39 AM »
Ah, Angelfish. The never-ending problem of Dynasties at this point.

Lots of progress made in this update. Promotions all around, and more parties!

I think the game needs more flashy lights and alarm bells when the elders' bars are starting to bubble. Far too many dynasties have needlessly ended early, hey?

I'm starting to get impatient for nooboos, too, but I totally understand wanting to wait until the previous generation's requirements are done. Nooboos are endlessly fun, but also a bit chaotic.

Great update! :)
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2016, 01:20:05 PM »
Yikes! Bubbling age bar! That'll make your heart sink awfully quickly! So glad you caught it in time!

Aislyn and Airynn are so calm and practical. I adore them, but they would hate having me for a Watcher. I'm far too impetuous. Glad they have you. :)

Nice job snagging the DJ booth!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Soul Mate Date Oct. 31
« Reply #234 on: October 31, 2016, 04:24:25 PM »
@oshizu :  Wasn't worried about the gaming rig because I had two clubs present, one run by Airynn and the other by Waylon.  So if things got tricky I could just have them have their club do something else, like group dance or something.  Actually never had to worry about it.  This was a particularly easy party for some reason.  I was pleasantly surprised.  As a matter of fact, it was so much fun, and I usually really hate parties, that that is why I didn't check Kieran's age bar sooner.  Scared me silly.

I've kind of curtailed Dax and his actions with the ladies.  Just one a day if one presents itself, (herself).  He'll autonomously choose to either paint or fish.  Really, I just wanted to see if I could capture Aislyn painting his portrait while he painted.  My museum has portraits of Kieran, Dina, Don Lothario, Airynn and Rex for the first section, and the heir's section has Aislyn, Waylon and Dax.  Founder and heirs portraits are all large with everyone else being medium sized.  Kind of keeping track who was there during each portion.

At the last update everyone had reached their goals for their jobs except for Aislyn!  She was getting kind of desperate and so was I.  She had maxed out painting eons ago so why she wasn't getting promoted was very annoying.  She always went to work Very Inspired with all requirements met.  In my next update you'll see she took desperate measures.  The one and only time I've ever done this.

@Whirligig :  I know, right?  Those angel fish are being particularly elusive. Someone goes fishing every day but that doesn't always mean even one angel fish.  Getting worrisome.

Nooboos, even multiples, don't faze me much.  I just have someone periodically go in and run through all possible things so they stay pretty chill until they're children.  That's when the chaos can start! Trying to max out all the childhood things is a nightmare.

@FrancescaFiori : My heart literally skipped beats!  Broke out into a sweat and had an instant panic attack.  It's always something so simple or silly that ruins a dynasty and I rarely had gotten as far as I have with this one so it was really an awful moment.  Lesson learned!

The hardest thing for me as a Watcher is staying focused and remembering  where it was I was supposed to be going and doing. I keep straying off into something that looked more interesting.  It's why I'm not so good at challenges.  I distract myself from the main points.  Like, getting the things for the house I could steal.  I totally forgot one of Kieran's traits was kleptomaniac so the house could have been well stocked much sooner than it was.  By the time I was really getting into it, everyone was dying off so I never got all those great things from the Landgraab house but I DID get that DJ booth and their piano.  The DJ booth was pure luck.  They were partying and it was kind of left unattended so I tried to swipe and succeeded!  Pure luck because within seconds a lot of folks appeared.  It was the wee hours of the morning with no one around yet and I had remembered that from Metro's challenge.

**************************************************************************************************

Aislyn had been kind of down in the dumps.  She was getting more and more stressed out because that last promotion she needed, or rather wanted, before trying for baby, just wasn't happening.  Not that her cheerful nature allowed her to wallow in being blue, but she just wasn't as perky and chipper as usual.  Waylon decided she needed a real pick me up, and since they hadn't finished their Soul Mate requirements, maybe today would be a good day for a date in their favorite, romantic spot.  They sat together and he cuddled her close, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.  He was determined to cheer her up.

"Come on, lovey bug.  Tell ol' Waylon what's been bothering you.  'K?"

"I'm just starting to feel like a failure.  I paint and paint, I'm always very inspired, yet that last promotion making me a Patron of the Arts just isn't happening.  I mean, wouldn't it be great to have a real bed instead of the air cushion?"

"Honey, any bed is fine as long as you're beside me in it."

"Aislyn, you are one of the best painter's around and you know that.  You already have more than enough masterpieces for the family museum.  Give it time, honey.  I'm sure you'll get it the next time you go to work."

"Really?  You really think so?  I hope so.  You know the only reason I haven't talked with you about having a child is because of that darned job.  You do want nooboos don't you?"

"Actually, I'd been meaning to talk with you about that very thing.  Honey, we have an obligation to the dynasty here. I want to be young enough that any child we have will be able to get to know his or her Dad, and to be loved and mentored by me as well as you.  We're still pretty young as far as adulthood goes, but do you really want to put it off much longer?"

"I just didn't want to be having to go to work and leave my nooboo home alone.  It's not fair!  Sure, plenty of really good moms have been able to have great careers and still be wonderful mothers, and I know I could do that.  I just don't want to.  Call me old fashioned but I want to be the one seeing my little one's special moments.  I don't know hon, maybe you're right.  Maybe we should just go ahead and try for a baby and not worry about the job.  I'll have time to get that promo after I'm pregnant won't I?"

"Of course you will!  I'm so glad to hear you say this.  And just to make sure you understand where I stand on the subject........"

"OH!"

"And look here.  Some incredibly clever gardener, (thank you Watcher), has planted a party bush right here.  Shall we?"

"Oh yes!  We shall!"

Taking full credit for her cleverness, Watcher stepped back and did what she was supposed to.  She Watched.  Moments like these definitely needed to be recorded for posterity, although she wasn't too sure how any child would react if they found out they were possibly conceived in a bush.  Well, only time would tell.

"Coast clear?  I can't imagine what folks would think if they saw this!"

"No worries, Aislyn.  I made sure no one was around.  I didn't want our date spoiled."

"I'm a bit overwhelmed.  That was......yeah...."

"Definitely got the moves, baby.  Oh yeah, the man knows what to do to make your heart sing.  Am I good or am I good?"

"Who's da man?  I'm da man.... oh yeah baby...."

"Uuurrrpp.  Ummm, I don't think I feel so good."

"Awww.  You're ruining my moment here, Ais."

"No, really.  I feel kind of nauseous.  Maybe I'm allergic to something in that bush.  I mean.....it would be too soon to feel pregnancy nausea.  Right?  And there wasn't any confetti or anything. Must be allergies."

"You ok?  I didn't hurt you or anything?"

"Just nauseous and not just from your bragging."

"I'm not too sure I'd want to do that again.  Maybe we should stick to our bed or the tent.  Ok?"

"Sure.  Sorry honey, I thought it would be fun for you."

"It WAS fun Waylon, until I got hit with the nausea. Oh well.  I'm fine now.  Let's go visit the Wishing Well.  Maybe it will grant my wish for a promotion!"

"So you just bribe, errrr, throw in an offering and then make a wish?"

"That's what the Forum says.  You just give it some cash and make a wish.  It doesn't look all that scary right now, although I've heard it can be pretty bad if it's not in a good mood."

"Ok, here goes!   Hey!  I think it worked!  I have to work hard but it said my wish would be granted!"

"All right!  Thanks, oh benevolent well!"

Our two love birds went home, happily contemplating the great morning they had had and wondering if ALL their wishes had come true.  It was now getting along toward evening and the family decided to make a visit to Oasis Park.  Earlier that morning, while Aislyn and Waylon had been planning their outing, Kieran had fruitlessly been honoring the dead in hopes some of the Dia de los Muertes celebrants would stop by.

While he always enjoyed honoring his beloved, Dina, he was less than successful in finding an neighborhood celebrants.  So that evening, the first stop to try and find some was Oasis Park.  It appeared Aislyn's good luck had remained with her when immediately spotted a celebrant walking by.

"Hi, Alexander.  Wonderful outfit you're wearing.  Say, would you mind sharing a sugar shell with me?"

"What?!  Are you kidding me?  You excluded me from your clubs.  Never came to visit except that one your Dad showed up and our piano mysteriously vanished, and now you want a sugar shell?  Why should I share this with an enemy or a stranger?"

"Alexander I'm so sorry!  We didn't deliberately exclude you.  It's just the club got full before you showed up at the playground and we couldn't take in any more kids.  Can you forgive me?"

"Thanks for explaining, Ais.  Of course I forgive you and here's a sugar shell for you as well."

"Thank you, Alex.  It means a lot to me that we are still friends.  And thanks for the skull as well."

And so ended a very good day all around.  So with that, this Watcher will take her leave until the next time.  Thanks for reading, and fare well.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #235 on: October 31, 2016, 04:35:45 PM »
What a lovely chapter, Joria!

That passionate kiss shot was truly perfection! You go, Waylon! Aislyn is as adorable as always.

I hope both her wishes have been granted, both for a nooboo and her last promotion. We look forward to hearing about the outcome. *drums fingers on desk, but never impatiently, no.

Wow, Kieran nicked both a piano and the DJ booth!? All the Troll teh Forum social are tedious, but I love having a Kleptomaniac in the house (um, as household members, not visitors...)
The convo between Ais and the DoD celebrant was hilarious. Oh man, talking about holding a grudge!

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: With a Twist-Soul Mate Date Oct. 31
« Reply #236 on: November 01, 2016, 07:37:57 AM »
Oh, what a beautiful little chapter. They're so devoted to each other, it's really touching. I hope Waylon makes a wonderful father.

Those day of the dead celebrants are far too picky about who they share their skulls with for my liking! :P
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Re: With a Twist-Soul Mate Date Oct. 31
« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2016, 02:17:16 PM »
Oh, the wishing well! I was wondering what your last resort for getting a job promotion would be. Fingers crossed!

But more importantly, incoming nooboo confirmed! Woohoo! I'm excited. Yay yay yay!

Nice moment with Alexander at the end, too. Glad they could work things out and become friends.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-News! Nov.7
« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2016, 04:10:13 PM »
Thank you all for reading and posting and being so patient with me.  You know the hiatus right now is San M, right?  So rather than answer your posts, (forgive me please), I'll get right to the next folder of pics I have ready to share.  Gotta get through them in order, (and in a hurry my family wants to go to San M for a visit!), but all will be well in the long run.

**************************************************************************************************

"So, Ais, honey, you DO realize if you drink that out here the empty glass will sit on the driveway like forever?  Even the Watcher won't be able to clean it up."

"Uh, yeah......see......I need to tell you something and I'm a wee bit nervous and just wanted a bit of an inspired boost. Besides, it tickles my nose."

"C'mon, honey.  Just spit it out.  No need for nerves.  You know how much I love you and there is nothing you could share with me that would change that.  Trust me."

"Well......it's nothing bad, really.  I mean, no deep, dark awful secret like I'm really an alien or anything.  I just hope it will be ok."

"Well, I won't know that if you don't tell me, so what is it?"

"You know, only in our Watcher's game can something like this be so drawn out and dramatic.  I mean, why couldn't she just let me spit it right out?  Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has been asking and asking, right?"

"Errrr, yeah....I guess.  So, you gonna finally tell me whatever it is or what?"

"I'm pregnant.   There, I said it.  I'm pregnant.  We're going to have at least one nooboo.  It was that bloody bush!  You and your adventures!"

"Now I'm gonna be all fat and lumpy and waddle around like a duck and my back is gonna hurt and I'm gonna puke and you're gonna hate me and....."

"Pregnant?  Really?  I'm gonna be a Dad?  Me?  Us?  Wow.  I.......I think that's fantastic!  Are you ok?  Can I get you anything?  Should I do anything?  Do you need to sit down?  OMG!  I've got to take care of you. Will I be a good Dad?  Are you ok?"

"You're gonna hate me and think I'm uh....uh....ugly."

"What?  No!  I could never think you are ugly.  You are going to be the most beautiful woman in all the Simiverse!  Pregnant!  Carrying my son!  I can hardly wait to feel it. This is the best news ever since you agreed to marry me."

"Honey, you've made me a really happy guy.  I want to take a picture of the two of us just the way we are right now so we can show the little guy when he is born how happy his parents were to know he was on the way."

"He?  What if it's a girl?"

"Whatever.  It will be our special child to love and nurture.  Selfie time? "

"Say "nooboo!"

"Nooboo!"

"Oh, look at that.  You really do look happy.  So, it's ok?  I mean, you really are happy we're going to be parents?"

"Over the moon, sweetheart.  You look pretty happy yourself.  You've got that special glow already.  Oh, honey, I'm gonna take such good care of you and our little one."

"Hello, gorgeous.  Happy to see me home?"

"You make me melt, Rez.  Of course I'm happy lover.  I miss you when you're gone."

"So what's with Ais and Way?"

"I think she just had something to discuss with him.  Back to us.  You were saying how much you love me.  Right?"

"Right."

Later that same day.....................

"So, Way.......what was all that out in front earlier?"

"Oh, nothing......ummmmm.....working here."

"So, if you have something important to say to your spouse you should just say it.  Right?  I mean, everything can be shared with your spouse, right?"

"Right.  Sorry.  Work"

"Right."

"Um, Rez?  There's something I need to tell you.  Tell me you won't be made or anything, ok?"

"Mad?  What's up?  Why would I get mad?"

"Um, I'm kinda sorta pregnant."

"Pregnant?  Pregnant!!!!  That's fabulous!  Oh, wait till I tell Waylon!  My wife is pregnant!  Oh, honey you have made my day."

"Oh, Rez!  I'm so happy too!  We're going to be parents!"

So now you know for sure, dear readers.  The twins are going to have babies!  More to follow after another brief, break for San M.  Oh, and just so you know, the Wishing Well came through and that very day she not only found out she was pregnant but also got her final promotion!  YAY team McCloud!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: With a Twist-News! Nov.7
« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »
Yaaaaaay! Go Team McCloud! Two nooboos! Twoboos! I'm thrilled, and I don't blame you a bit for the hiatus. San Myshuno is just too much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything