Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 133828 times)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: Re: With a Twist-News! Nov.7
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2016, 04:36:32 AM »
N'aww, double-nooboos, how exciting! I'm sure the twins (and their husbands) will make awesome parents, and it'll be great to raise their children together, too! Ais's meltdown about being fat and ugly was pretty cute - she's pretty insecure, hey?

And I totally understand getting distracted by other things.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Mansion Walk Through Nov. 9
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2016, 05:06:48 PM »
@Whirligig :  Not so much insecure as hormonal.  Everything is so much more intense then.

@FrancescaFiori : San M is way too much fun!  Been doing a 'for the future' kind of story.  We'll see how it comes out and if I get bored with it.

@oshizu:  This is for you since you asked.  I'm not totally pleased with this house but it is starting to come along.  Sorry for all the pictures but it is a big house!  Hope everyone enjoys my little walk through of the McCloud Mansion.

Party Deck:

Rez and Airynn's Room:

Kieran's Room:

The Passion Pit:

Future Children's Room:

Foyer, Game Area, Powder Room and part of Lounge:

Kitchen/Dining Area:

Kitchen/Bar Area:

Upstairs: Temporary Ambrosia/Storage Room:  No ambrosia is stored here.  So far Kieran keeps it in his backpack but this is where he usually goes to eat it.  Note all the Potions of Youth on the Walls and full fish bowls.  I did "cheat" here and buy shelves and bowls.

Inspiring Room:

Future bedrooms:

Temporary Museum Area:  I'm hoping the big, open spaces upstairs will be large enough but think I'm going to have to make an actual room.  Meanwhile, this serves the purpose.  I have decided to add the portraits of the spouses and any spare children and possibly "helpers".  They won't count but I think they look nice.

Kieran's Wall:

Aislyn's Wall:

Basement level:

Focus Room:

Gym/Energized Room:

Future bathrooms and massage room off of gym:

Hope you enjoyed the tour.  Oh, Ais and Way do have a very nice room, I just somehow lost the shots of it.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Mansion Walk Through Nov. 9
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2016, 06:05:25 PM »
First of all, heartfelt congratulations to Ais on her final promotion and to both happy couples on their soon-to-arrive nooboos!

Thank you so much for your house tour! I love your house! Who would know that you're playing a No Buy Mode dynasty?
I know I mentioned this before, but I'm so surprised at how much more spacious all of your rooms look! (my sim family lives on a lot of the same size)

The kitchen/dining/bar area is especially large; that area must be the heart of your dynasty home. Also, the children's room is so cute!
Does the painter doing portraits have maxed photography? I ask because my sims' portraits usually come out blurry/fuzzy, unlike yours, even the masterpieces.
Oh, your Fountain of Mirth is on one of end of the bar, how brilliant! The whole family wanting to constantly mix drinks at the bar isn't an issue for you?

At San Myshuno's Flea Market, my for-fun-file sims didn't interact with the furniture vendors but could trade snow globes with the snow globe vendors.
Is it possible to also trade with the furniture vendors? Would that be permitted within your No Buy Mode rules.

Thanks for sharing your house!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2016, 04:26:43 AM »
@oshizu :  It wasn't at all difficult to get so many items for my house.  Now that Connections is broken/fixed, it would be much harder since you can't do the careers ploy.  Using that brought me not only quite a bit of furniture but also plenty of cash with which I could obtain build items and items from Granite Falls.  Add to that fishing up things like radios, showers, and violins and I had quite a few nice things with all the really necessary things right from the start.  Then, having one of my helpers go into the science career to get the all important ray gun and cloning machines and I had it made.  On top of it all, add the many, many things you can craft at the Pancake's house and in Deep Woods.  Final touch was obtaining the really important career items, kitchen equipment, bar and exercise equipment.  The best thing, however was the ray gun.  Did you notice real beds?  On a whim I tried transforming an extra camping bed and voila!  It didn't work every time but often enough, same with getting things like a high end tub and real showers.  I love the ray gun!  Also, it seems like it might be a hidden skill, because the more I did it with the same Sim, (Kieran usually), the better were the items I got back.  I admit I did allow myself a bit of lee way in that all children's items were allowed as were shelves and fish bowls.  Oh, and Kieran is also a klepto so some things, like the piano and nicer computers, were simply stolen.

I think it seems spacious because I build both up and down.  This gives ample, larger rooms for whatever you want to do.  I don't make huge bathrooms but every bedroom is en-suite, and in the case of the doubled up room for the kids, there is a bath room for each of them.  It's funny you should say that because I always feel like mine are pretty cramped compared to some builders, Playalot for instance makes really nice, wide open houses.

No, my painters, (and there are several), only have high level or maxed painting.  It's a chore keeping Kieran off the paints!  I'm going to have to start just sending him off fishing or something to keep him out of mischief.  None of my Sims have done much with photography.

If they start getting too fixated on mixing drinks, or drinking the prose and pop or amydelight I have in the frig, I simply put the bar away temporarily.  I usually keep them all pretty busy so they don't have much time to bartend.  All except for Airynn who is currently the family amateur mixologist.

Since No Buy allows buying furniture from Magnolia Promenade, I don't see why they couldn't also buy from a flea market.  Hadn't thought of it so thanks!  I've never tried trading with anyone at the flea market and so far haven't gotten any snow globes that way.  I'm not really sure how you would set up a "booth" at the flea market and I'd love to because I have a lot of extra stuff to sell off.

I'm glad you liked the house tour.  I'd had that folder just waiting and waiting and it seemed like a good time to show it.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2016, 06:08:27 AM »
Your family could sell stuff even outside of the Flea Market, but the process is the same.
There's that empty table next to the food stall in the Arts Quarter. If no one's selling, you can click on it to display your personal inventory to choose stuff to display on the table, then choose your markup.
About the SimRay, I'm sure you've gotten more great stuff using it than anyone else I know! Kieran tends to gravitate toward the easels too? I'm glad you mentioned it.
It thought my sims were emotionally defective and I had the only household where a budding Painter Extraordinare had to fight off senior household members for the easels (only have 4 out).

Whenever you showcase your sims' homes, I always feel a little sorry for my sims, lol.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2016, 06:43:36 AM »
Wow, Joria, that house is amazing. I agree with Oshizu, you really can't tell you're playing it no buy mode. I also love that it's nice and spacious. I think my favourite room is the 'future kids room'.

Question: what did you mean about portraits of spares/helpers not 'counting'? Is there something I'm missing, 'cause people keep mentioning portraits counting or not counting, and I haven't been doing portraits of any of my Dynasty sims. I know legacies require heirs to be memorialised, but I haven't seen anything about that in the Dynasty rules?
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2016, 01:20:15 PM »
Question: what did you mean about portraits of spares/helpers not 'counting'? Is there something I'm missing, 'cause people keep mentioning portraits counting or not counting, and I haven't been doing portraits of any of my Dynasty sims. I know legacies require heirs to be memorialised, but I haven't seen anything about that in the Dynasty rules?

I'm sorry @Whirligig, my bad here.  A portrait is NOT a requirement for the family museum in the dynasty, but is IS a requirement for the IRDC and was a requirement in TS3.  So, looking at my "museum", Keiran's side, the only thing that needs to be there are the sculptures and they are the only things that would count towards museum value.  I happen to like to have the portraits there so I know who's spot it is plus it is rather a habit for me based on doing other dynasties.  On Aislyn's side, her portrait doesn't count toward museum pieces because she did not paint it.  Only her masterpieces count toward the value, but again, it's my way of identifying who that spot belongs to.

The future kids room is the only room where everything pretty much came from Buy Mode so it was a lot more fun to build!  No stressing over what should be there.  Oh, I did transform a few items and got surprises, like the Void Critter machine, (BIG surprise to get that), but it was catering to my wanting the kid's stuff to be the best.  One other thing I got from transforming that was a huge surprise was the space ship playground equipment.  Can you imagine my glee over that?!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and thank you for the compliments.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Preggers Nov. 10
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2016, 03:04:15 PM »
As a writer and Watcher, I've been a bit conflicted on how I write this tale of 8 immortals.  Do I continue to drag out all the little details of how life affects them on a daily basis, or do I just cut to the chase and get it over with?  Do I bore my readers with endless side tracks from the be-born-skill-up-become-immortal point of the story, or do I continue to let them see how fascinating it is to me with all the actions and interactions they each have with one another and their world at large?  For instance, now that it has been established that the twins are both pregnant, and that the heir is only one party and an age up away before she can eat ambrosia and become the second immortal, do I continue to spin out their tale in agonizing detail or not?  While I've been pondering this along with life, the universe and everything, my little Sims family has had their own things going on.  Their world is changing.....

"So Dad, I'm getting pretty far along in our requirements now.  Any advice?  I mean, how is this going to affect the child I'm carrying other than the obvious, and what do I do once I have that last party I need?"

"Honey, I wish I could tell you more.  It's all pretty new to me too you know.  Here I was, just an ordinary guy and then, BAM!  I wake up on this empty lot with a voice in my head telling me all kinds of crazy stuff yet not enough.  I think a lot of it is play by ear.  We know the basics but from there it's a matter of just waiting it all out and keeping positive while not messing it up for the next ones down the line.  There is so much more I want to do and learn but this voice person, this "Watcher", won't let me achieve full potential.  Once you eat your first dish of ambrosia, actually maybe even before that, you've got to step back and step down and just bide your time and hope you don't get too bored with life."

"By the way, Ais, have I told you how happy I am about the baby?  I am so thrilled!  I loved having you two little girls bouncing around and now I get to be a grandfather!  This is the best part.  I get to do all the cuddling and caring and fun part and you and Waylon get to do all the work.  Love it! "

"Thanks, Dad.  I imagine we'll call on you for a diaper change or two as well.  Not all fun and roses you know.  I just wish I didn't have to be so roly poly looking."

"Honey, you are beautiful right now.  You are glowing and look so happy and that baby bump is adorable.  Just take it easy honey pot and if you need a back rub or massage or ANYTHING just call on your old Dad.  Ok?"

"Ok, Daddy.  She sure is an active one.  Want to say hello?"

"OOOO!  She kicked!  You're right, she is pretty active.  You sure  you feel ok?  This doesn't hurt, does it?  I am SO excited!"

"I'm fine, Daddy.  Our little angel is being good to her Mommy so far.  I could use a bit of change of pace though.  How about a field trip?  Don't we need more fish?"

"Hey!  Olivia and I had plans!  I don't want to go and would you two please get out and leave us alone?"

"Ok, ok, Uncle Dax.  You can come or not.  Dad, shall we?"

"Daddy, this is just what I needed!  Thank you so much for taking us here.  (and don't look now, but guess who came along? )"

"I know.  He just couldn't resist the chance to find another lady friend.  I think he's met today's mark."

"I think Baby Girl is enjoying the day out as well.  I swear she just grew ten times bigger!  Or at least I did! (whispers; check out the Dax action behind us there.)"

"Can I see?  Say hello to her?   That way we can just be acting "casual" and not trying to watch Dax in action at all. Right?"

"Right. (giggles)"

"Oh my!  Yes, I think she's grown a lot.  (He's got her attention for sure.  Wanna bet on whether he beguiles?)"

"Yes, her kicks are a lot stronger.  (I don't take sucker bets.  This is really bad on us but too funny.)

"I hope I've not been too bold or forward but I just HAD to kiss those lovely lips of yours!"

"Oh!  My goodness!  Ummmm......"

"Oh, Dax.  You have completely beguiled my heart away."

"Yes.  I know.  Say, would you like to go visit my tent back there and maybe try for baby with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

It was a good thing Dax had on his running shoes because the young woman in question had made a beeline for the tent.  I guess he wasn't as old as he looked because he made it there in no time at all.

"So, my little dove, come right this way.  I assure you it is quite comfortable inside and I promise absolutely no spiders or other creepy crawly things.  Just you, me and sweet, sweet love."

"Ok, if you're sure."

"Way to go, man!  Congrats on making me a grandfather!"

"My pleasure, Dad. hehehe.....I really love her you know.  I'm as proud as I can be now that we are going to be parents.  I'm glad you approve."

"Approve?  I couldn't be happier!  You've been good for my little girl Waylon.  Welcome to the clan.  Now, how about some fishin'?  I bet I'll catch more than you."

"You're on!  Bring it!"

The family outing seems to be going quite well.  Fish were being caught.  Sun was warming the day.  Somehow a day at a community pond is always a joyful day.

And meanwhile, as the family reels in another catch, Dax also makes a score.  Joy and burgeoning life all around.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  This was almost the last update and the end of this story.  I totally panicked because as I looked for the save file, I had taken it out in order to play in San M, I couldn't find it anywhere.  I have the habit of deleting the files of screenshots as I post them and then will use a PC Pitstop to clean up files and hidden things on my computer.  This totally and PERMANENTLY, empties my recycle bin.  I knew I had put my save file into one of the screenshot files, so when I didn't find it in any of the folders I still had, and there weren't any in the recycle bin, I went berserk.  If it was gone it was gone forever.  Fortunately, I also had recently gotten into the habit of keeping a copy of those screenshot files in another drive, and luckily for me, there the save file was, nicely tucked away in a screenie folder.  Phew!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Preggers Nov. 10
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
Well, that was a certainly a close call with your save file! I'm glad you finally found it again! I can imagine your panic!

About your storytelling, I for one am never bored when you decide to zoom in on a slice of McCloud life. But doesn't your pace ultimately depend on what your sims do autonomously.
It's your story, after all, and you should--imho--play your game and write about it in the way that gives you most enjoyment. If you are enjoying your sims' journey, so will your readers.  ;D

Regarding your chapter: Wow, Dax is still going incredibly strong!
Considering the nooboos' mothers are twins and their fathers are cousins, I'm really looking forward to watching the babies grow up!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Preggers Nov. 10
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2016, 06:29:07 PM »
Thank you, oshizu.  Right now I'm basically cleaning up files aka finishing up the folders I've got ready to write about.  There are a couple I'm not sure I'll do, like a lengthy one just with Dina showing up, and really, how many pictures of babies can one tolerate?  Today it's back to play because I really want my little family to go visit San M and have some fun!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #250 on: November 11, 2016, 01:23:11 PM »
Loved the house tour, particularly the party deck! Gorgeous!

I am not bored in the least by your story, and agree with everything @oshizu said. Also, I can never look at too many baby pictures, sim or human, so as far as I'm concerned, bring them on!

Very sweet last chapter, too! So nice to see the Dad and Son-In-Law getting along so well. :)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #251 on: November 13, 2016, 11:40:16 AM »
I am so excited about the twins' pregnancies!  I love the way you wrote the way they shared their big news.  Did the sisters share their news with each other?  Thank you for sharing the pictures of the house.  It looks so grand.  Your sims are lucky to have such a wonderful home.  As for the content of your stories, I think your writing should be about the things that you want to share.  Your excitement and passion for your sims comes out in your writing.  I love that we get a variety of stories and writing styles on the forum.  I like what you bring to your story. 

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Another Good Day Nov. 13
« Reply #252 on: November 13, 2016, 05:29:03 PM »
@Caterina and @FrancescaFiori :  Thank you ladies for your kind comments.  I really wasn't trying to fish for compliments but have really been considering whether or not my compulsive interest in the minutiae of my Sims lives is as interesting to others as it is to me.  Sometimes I know it is because once in awhile I get my dh, (dear husband), to see what I'm laughing at and he laughs as well.  I think multi-generational games can be deadly dull after awhile.  Really, it's all rinse and repeat stuff.  It takes finding those few moments to keep my interest in the play or I know I'd wind up just quitting from boredom.

I'm glad everyone is liking how this house is coming along.  At first I really disliked it.  It felt clunky and uncomfortable and it can be a logistical nightmare at times.  I still haven't found the right formula that will make a house both beautiful and efficient but I keep trying.  Here is a snap shot of some of the items you found in the house.  These are the ones I kept, (and probably recolored like that love seat), during a short transforming episode.

And now, back for a short update.
********************************************************************************************************

Dax sat there, contemplating his life and the day he had just had.  Maybe he was slowing down a bit.  Sure, he managed one more try for baby in the tent, but it seemed like this time it was so exhausting.  Still and all, he was having a really good end of life time.  Oh, there were probably many, many days left, but the important thing was he was having the kind of life he had never dreamed of before.  Bumming around in the Deep Woods had been fun and adventuresome, but did you really want an adventurous life to include not knowing if you were going to have sufficient food or shelter?  He'd managed quite well in the woods, and even had had some fun and a lot of friends.  But this?  Living as a Watched Sim definitely had it's advantages.  Knowing he was going to die one day didn't matter much.  After all, most Sims were eventually going to die, weren't they?  Look at the long list of passed friends he already had.  It would have been pretty lonely, but this wonderful McCloud Clan had taken him in, made him one of their own, and asked very little of him really.  Yes, it was a good life and one that would be remembered.  At least he wouldn't die alone eaten by some bear.

Dax had not noticed a very determined looking young man approaching him.  He had just been sitting there, thinking about his life when the boy appeared, almost by magic.  He sat down beside Dax and looking up to him said, "Hi.  My name is Braylon.  Braylon Dowd and I'm your son."  It was a good thing Dax was sitting down because he would have been completely bowled over by these words.  Sure, he knew what he had been doing, but up to this point he had never met any of the children he was supporting.  He was a handsome young boy, blonde and good looking like his mother.  Not sure of what he was supposed to do at this point, Dax said hi back and things like "pleased to meet you".  And he was.

"So, you're my son?"

"Yep.  Is that ok?  I mean, I never met you before but my Mom has talked about you.  I just wanted to get to know you and see if you were a good guy or not."

"Well, I don't know if I am for sure.  I think I am.  What's important is that you are a good guy.  You taking care of your Mom?"

"Yeah.  Sort of.  She has a nice house and there's me and Nikolai, that's your other son, and we're pretty happy I guess."

"You doin' ok in school and all?  Got a lot of friends and stuff?"

"Yeah.  I do ok.  Straight A student.  So, tell me about yourself and how come you can't be our live in Dad.  Mom says it's a Watcher thing."

"Well, it's kind of a long story, but I'll be glad to tell you about it.  Just make sure it's ok with your Mom for you to be here.  I want you to know it isn't anything you've done wrong.  Ok? "

"Ok.......Dad."

And so, for the next few hours, Dax got a chance to really get to know his son, and Braylon got to find out about his Dad.  They talked about all kinds of things.  What they both liked and didn't like, people in their lives, and why things were the way they were.  It was kind of sad for both of them, that they couldn't always be together that is, but at least they were having this kind of time.  Dax just hoped it would be enough in Braylon's young life that he would turn out to be the kind of man folks would look up to and care about.  Finally, there time was coming to an end.  Braylon already was late for bed and the rest of Dax's family had more plans for the night.  It wasn't at all easy to leave, but at least they had gotten to know each other. 

"I'm sorry son, but it's time to leave.  I want you to know I'm very proud of you and even though I don't live in your house, I love you.  I hope we get to see each other some more some time.  There's a lot we could do together.  Hey, I could teach you how to fish!"

"I love you, Dad.  I'm glad we got to talk.  It's ok.  I understand.  I don't like not having you around but at least I know we care about each other."

"One more hug?"

"You betcha!"

"Ok, Braylon.  Bye for now!  I love you."

"Love you too, Dad."

This was meant to be a fun day.  A holiday of sorts.  A time to celebrate impending births before the Mom's got too big and uncomfortable to go out and have a good time.  The family decided a trip to the Bluffs might be in order.  Who knows what might be going on there?  Actually, as it turned out they were going to have it all to themselves.

"Whaaaahoooo!  Party time for the clan McCloud!!  We got this whole beach all to ourselves tonight!"

"I'm ready to boogey down!  Got the ol' bonfire goin' and ready to play."

"Waylon, whatever are you doin?"

"Oh.  Thought I saw something in the sand.  You know folks lose bits and pieces all the time.  You never know when you'll find some jewelry or a coin or two."

"Aislyn you ok?  This is not too much for you?"

"Are you kidding, Dad?  This is fun.  I won't be able to dance like this for awhile so might as well enjoy myself."

"Let's see your moves, Kieran.  I'll bet you anything you can't do a fire dance!"

"You are on, Waylon!  Bring on the batons!"

"This is going to be good.  I've never seen your Dad like this Airynn."

"Oh, he can be a wild one for sure Rez.  Just don't get too close to him. I don't want you getting burned."

"Woot! Woot!  You go Dad!"

"You were right, Airynn.  Your Dad is a wild one.  Never seen him like this before!  What a riot."

"Yeah, once he gets goin' there's not stopping him."

"And now, for my Grand Finale!"

"Let's just hope it doesn't include setting yourself, on fire Dad.  Hey, anyone want to go for a swim?  My last chance for awhile."

"Aislyn, honey, are you sure it's ok?"

"Sure, Waylon.  Last one is a rotten egg."

The old, abandoned pool looked kind of murky to them all.  They wondered if those bubbles rising were from some hidden beast, decaying vegetation, or the supposed healthful fume that kept the water at just the right temperature.  It was said this was once considered a place of healing.  People would come from all over to "take the waters", not only bathing in the pool, but also drinking the rather odoriferous beverages offered.  Talk about rotten eggs!  Maybe that's why it all became abandoned.  Still, it was soothing and very picturesque.  Aislyn for one, could feel the aches and pains of late pregnancy and a busy day just easing away.

"I always forget how good this water always feels.  Doesn't matter if it looks creepy.  It works."

"Ah honey, it's just that it's taking some of the weight off your back and belly."

"No, Waylon, it's more than that.  There really is a lot of healing here.  It's from all the minerals."

"Some day we should have the Watcher fix this place up.  It would be a great place to have a vacation home or something.  It's got it all really, and talk about privacy!"

"I dunno, Dax.  It all looks kind of iffy to me.  You know, sort of slimey."

"Don't be a wuss, Waylon.  I think you just climbed out so you could show off your bod.  Compared to mine you are definitely in the shade, Dude.  I mean, look at me.  Elder or not you can see why the ladies go for me."

"Right.  No ego there, old man."

"One more dip?"

"Race you across the pool!"

"GUYS!  Guys!  I think I see the sea monster!  Look, over there!"

"So, you on for that race?"

"What sea monster?  You're seein' things all right.  Must be the fumes."

"You ok, Aislyn?  You're looking a little tired."

"Well, it's been a busy day, Dad.  Yeah, I'm ok, but maybe it's time to round up the kiddies and head for home.  Time to call it a day."

It had been a long and productive day for our little family.  Time to head home and say good night.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Re: With a Twist-Another Good Day Nov. 13
« Reply #253 on: November 13, 2016, 10:22:13 PM »
The part you wrote about Dax meeting one of sons almost brought a tear to my eye.  It was very touching.  I feel sad for all of the fatherless children in our stories.  =(  The party was a fun.  Your pictures are great.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Another Good Day Nov. 13
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2016, 01:35:44 AM »
Oh gosh, I live for the minutiae. :) It's what keeps me going!
Loved this chapter. The picture of Dax all dejected on the bench and then getting to meet and hang out with his son made me happy.
I love the idea of the natural pool at the bluffs being a mineral bath. Sounds lovely! What a great family outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything