Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 133940 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Dem Bones-Nov.20
« Reply #270 on: November 22, 2016, 02:21:21 PM »
@FrancescaFiori and @oshizu : Those last four chapters took in one day of play and one day in the lives of the family.  Normally a day of play is just rinse and repeat with nothing much all that interesting going on, but these guys had a really busy day, the culmination of which was the massage by and with Grim.  Most of it was totally unstaged except for putting them in San M and in front of the tv.  The massage was following Aislyn's whims so I just went with it.  I love it when Grim does silly stuff and having him accept and give a massage right after reaping Dax just tickled my funny bone.

The boys remained totally oblivious to what was going on.  Aislyn was upstairs painting and came running down when Dax died, but the boys remained clueless even though there he was at their feet and there she was sobbing behind them.  They never caught on until the movie was over which was right about when Grim showed up so not sure which happened first. Neither Waylon nor Aislyn had sad moodlets until two Sim days later when they got one for a few minutes and then just shrugged it off and became happy again.  Rez on the other hand, went into a deep, blue funk and it was hard to cheer him up at all, yet he was the one who seemed so intent on the movie.  Maybe it was a guilty conscience?  Neither Airynn nor Kieran got a sad moodlet at all.  Kieran was either fishing or sleeping, (more likely fishing) and Airynn was working out in the basement gym.  Even when they transported the urn to the "helpers graveyard" they never got a sad moodlet.

Where the family stands now I have some decisions to make. 

Kieran: Do I have Kieran quit his job, keep it so he's out of my hair for a couple of days at least,  or does he become the next pollinator?  He's no longer grieving and is a very young looking elder.  With the house fairly full it could be a way to keep him busy and out of the way.  Currently he just transforms a lot and fishes with only two days of work to worry about.  He's my klepto who rarely gets a chance to steal anything and most things he can steal the family doesn't need or want anyway.

Aislyn:  She is only one party and a birthday away from being able to eat ambrosia.  Currently she is still working although the family doesn't need her job for income.  Her paintings bring in more than enough cash and the garden is almost totally at Perfect.  Once there I'll only keep the plants that bring in the most cash and death flowers of course so that would not be something that would keep her busy.

Waylon:  Being a mortal his time will come soon enough.  Meanwhile his athlete career is a bit of a bore and doesn't do all that much for the family.  I'm considering having him quite his job and join the painter career in the hopes of obtaining another nice bed.  He's already at level 10 painting.  On the other hand, having him and the others around means more fun times in San M or elsewhere.

Airynn: Another mortal in the family who has maxed out her writing career and quickly churns out Books of Life.  Just for the heck of it, since she kept getting whims that seemed appropriate for it, I had her quit and join the astronaut career in hopes of obtaining a punching bag for the gym.  She has to work out every day so will probably be fairly long lived.

Rez:  A lazy Sim who really never likes sticking to doing anything except gardening or fishing.  He's a writer but getting him to complete writing anything is a real chore.  He has never had a job but does like to fix and upgrade things.  I've considered making him a scientist just so he can upgrade the travel machine and get another good shower.  I've also considered making him a writer, journalist branch for the desk and bookcase although the family doesn't really need either one.

With two children to focus on it's hard to decide what to do with the grown ups!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Dem Bones-Nov.20
« Reply #271 on: November 22, 2016, 08:15:57 PM »
If I were you, I'd quickly have Kieran do the open-adoption-menu-then-cancel thing to introduce some infants and children into your world.
Once you have a full household, adoption becomes unavailable. Just my 2 cents.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #272 on: November 27, 2016, 04:17:39 AM »
I'm going with @oshizu and for the rest of them, if they are happy fishing or painting, then roll with it. You'll always need the angel fish from fishing and the paintings are a nice way to boost the happy moodlets from a well furnished home. I've never played with the Book of Life, can you have "blank" ones that later generations can allocate to other sims that weren't alive when the original author was alive? Or, can only the author bind the books to sims?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2016, 03:17:50 PM »
I'm very intrigued by the idea of Kieran as kleptomaniac/pollinator. "He steals their hearts,  . . . and then he steals their computers. :) " Could make for a good storyline or two.
I say send Waylon off to be a painter. Those beds are fantastic!
Best of luck, whatever you decide. I will be reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Dem Bones-Nov.20
« Reply #274 on: December 06, 2016, 07:07:17 PM »
Happy birthday to you, Joria!
Hope that you are having a wonderful day!
We miss you and the McClouds!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #275 on: December 06, 2016, 09:14:27 PM »
Happy birthday Joria!

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids FTW, Dec. 6
« Reply #276 on: December 07, 2016, 12:23:27 AM »
@oshizu :  Thanks for the birthday wishes.  It's been a good day; first and foremost because the sun came out and lifted my grey day blues!  Yay!  Followed by good wishes from dear friends and family and soon to be followed by my indulging in one of my favorite dinners, spaghetti with a nice tossed salad and a Key Lime birthday pie.  Yum.

I've tried the adoption thing but where do the children go?  Are they just homeless Sims?

@Magpie2012 :  Not sure if anyone other than the author can fill in empty Books of Life. I had one author in a different (failed), dynasty write bunch of empty ones but never got the chance to see if it worked.  Be nice if it would! EDITED:  Thank you for the birthday wishes!  I was just posting this update when you posted them.  I had a great day.

@FrancescaFiori : I was going to have Kieran be a pollinator, and your idea of steals their hearts then their goods was a great one.  However, then the kids would be related to the heirs so not useful as spouses.  Plus, as you will see in an upcoming update, the ever faithful Kieran just can't do that to his soul mate Dina.

**************************************************************************************************

What a busy and happy day for Clan McCloud.  Two brothers and two sisters get to greet and love someone very special to them!  First of all, after a hectic day, in the peace and quiet of her own room, Airynn finally got to greet her very own child.  Welcome to the world little Fiona!

"Oh, my precious, precious, darling little angel.  At last I can hold and cuddle you and show you just how very much you are loved!  Wait till your Daddy sees you!  The whole family is going to love you so much, and you are going to be such a help to your cousin, Bridgett.  I know the two of you will be besties, just like Aislyn and I were before we found our soul mates."

"Airynn?  What's that?  Why are you over by the bassinett?  Airynn?  What's going on?"

"Nothing to worry about dear.  I just sparkled our nooboo is all.  She is so perfect and beautiful."

"Nooboo?  You had our nooboo?  She?  You had a girl?  Wait!  Wasn't I supposed to take you to the hospital?  Are you ok?  Is everything ok here?  What's that sound?  Crying?  She's crying.  Oh no!"

"Calm yourself Rez, it's too late to do the pre-birth panic thing.  She's fine."

"Ewwww.  What's that smell?  Be careful!  Our little girl is precious!  Don't drop her!  Do nooboos always smell like that?"

"Oh, Rez you are too funny!  She just needs her diaper changed and to be fed and no they only smell when they need a clean nappy and I would never drop her!  Relax!  I'll take care of this and then it will be your turn to hold her."

"Uhhh, ok. I won't break her?"

(laughter)

"Hello princess.  I'm your Daddy.  We're going to have such fun together and I am always going to be there to love and protect you.  What a sweet heart you are.  Wait till your grandpa sees you!'

"Did someone say, "Grandpa?"  Do I have a new grandchild already?  Oh, let me hold her for a few minutes.  Hi there pretty one.  Did you know Grandad loves you?  Yes he does. What a pretty smile you have, and you look so smart.  You are going to be top of your class in no time."

Meanwhile, on the other side of the house.  Something equally as wonderful and magical was happening.......

"Whaaaaa hoooo!"

'Hi there!  I'm Bridget!  You must be my Daddy.  Yes?"

"Man it's good to be out of that bassinet!  So, are we planning some kind of make over?  I mean, the hair is cute, for a boy!  Did you want a boy?  It's ok I'm a girl, right?  I mean, you didn't plan these clothes and hair did you?  I mean, it's ok if you did as long as you're ok with me being a girl.  Girl's are just as good as boys except better.  Right? Never mind, Mom will understand.  Speaking of Mom......?"

"Oh!  Hi there!  You and I are going to be best friends aren't we?  Was it you sending me those great dreams while I slept?  I love you already.  Do you love me?  Do you miss your family?  Did you have a family other than me?  Do I talk too much?  You're the strong silent type eh?  Like my Dad.  He doesn't talk much either."

"Ok, Pop, give me a big hug.  I mean, you gotta love me right?  Even if I'm a girl?  I mean, I'm your kid, right?  AND the heir to your family fortune right?  I love you Daddy, even if you wanted a boy."

"Bridgett.  I know you are excited but please calm down a wee bit.  Ok?  You catch your breath and I'll talk for a bit.  First of all, we did NOT want a boy.  Your Mom and I planned for a girl.  She ate dozens of strawberries just to make sure you would be a girl. We like girls.  I like girls.  Your Mom is a girl and I like her.  Ok?  Second, if you want a make over that's fine with me.  We'll just talk to Watcher and she'll fix you up just fine.  Ok? "

"Now, say hello to your Grandfather, Kieran.  He's the founder of our dynasty.  We'll tell you all about that later when Mom is home."

"Ok, Daddy.  Hello, sir.  Pleased to meet you again."

"Hello, Bridgett, and you don't have to call me "sir".  Grandad or Grandpa will do just fine.  It's awfully nice to see you standing there.  You and I are going to have a lot of fun together.  So much to learn and do.  Say.....do you like to play chess?"

"Ummm, I don't know Grandpa. But if you are there I'm sure I'll love it and learn to play fast."

"Quite the little diplomat.  Ok, honey bunch, I've got to go make dinner.  I'll see you later."

"Ok, honey, now how about that hug you wanted?  Big hug for Daddy and then you go and........"

"Well, hello sweetheart.  What a fine, beautiful girl you are.  Of course you can have a hug."

"MOMMY!  You're home!  I'm Bridgett.  I growed up.  I need a hug.  Can I have a make over?  Daddy says you wanted a girl.  I'm a girl.  Are you glad I'm a girl?  Where were you when I growed up?  Did you miss me?  Are you having a good day?  I'm happy I'm here.  Can we do stuff, girl to girl?"

"She's excited, what can I say? Maybe she's making up for being a really quiet baby?"

"Ok, sweetheart, let's leave your Daddy alone for a few minutes and go have some girl time outside while we gaze at the stars.  I'll bet there are a lot of them you would know all about because you are our precious shining star."

And so off they went, gazing at the stars and sharing some calming time with each other.  Bridgett sort of knew she was an heir, but didn't really know much more.  Aislyn took this time to tell her a wee bit more about life, the family and what being an heir meant.

"So you see up there?  Some people believe there is a special place there where the new souls that have been created are living and waiting to be born into a family.  Some of them have to wait a long time, but the lucky ones get to come into a family like ours.  A family that is going to love and care for the child that that new soul becomes.  Some are not so lucky but we don't need to talk about them tonight.  Right now our family is very lucky because we have you and your new born cousin, Fionna.  Some day when she ages up you and she will be best friends.  Our family is special because we are Watched Sims.  That means there is a special entity who sometimes talks to us and sees that things go well for us.  Someday she might talk with you too. So because you are in our family there are a lot of things you have to do, like make friends, go to school and get good grades, and learn lots of things that you actually will like in order to fill aspirations.  Aspirations are like good wishes that will help you to become a good, strong adult, like your Daddy, Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle and me.  Don't worry though because we will help you all along the way and we'll have a great time doing it all with you.  The most important thing for you to know is we all love you, so take your time and enjoy your life."

"I'm a very lucky star soul, aren't I?"

And with that, our happy child and mother became the best of friends, and we'll leave them with a hug and a happy image and good thoughts of things to come.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2016, 12:42:14 AM »
Awww I'm in love with Bridge already! So excited, that mile a minute speech is something I used to do as a kid too <3

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids FTW, Dec. 6
« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2016, 02:37:15 AM »
Congrats to Airlynn and Rez on the birth of Fiona. I got a big kick out of Rez and his post-natal panic, lol.

Wow, Bridgett is such a hyped-up little girl! What trait does she have? What a beautiful little girl!
Looks like she really inherited the best features from both parents!

Regarding adoption, that trick used to result in single mothers with babies/children in not-in-the-world households. However, when I recently tried it after having installed City Living, none of the children appearing in the adoption menu joined my legacy's simverse. I'm wondering if my game has too many not-in-the-world sims in it at the moment because of all the new City Living sims. I'll check again the next time my household has an opening and let you know if it's working again in my game.

And now I'm so curious to know how much Bridgett and Fiona resemble each other!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2016, 12:31:02 PM »
Welcome Fiona! Rez is such a cute nervous dad.

Hooray for Bridgett, bursting onto the scene full of personality! She's cute, but I'm very curious to see how her makeover turns out. I can tell she's going to be a very fun heir!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Bridgett and More Dec. 7
« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2016, 07:05:23 PM »
@Magpie2012 :  I had a grandchild like that.  Just never shut up.  Cute as could be but oh boy did my ears get tired.  She out grew it thankfully.  Just seemed right for Bridgett because she is just cute as a button and reminded me of the grandkid.

@oshizu :  Rez totally cracked me up.  Airynn went into the room alone, gave birth very quickly, and then Rez showed up and started to panic after everything was all over.  Adorable.
Bridgett did come out quite pretty didn't she?  I actually liked the short hair but the more I looked at her the more she looked like a boy so off to the dresser she went.  She did inherit the best of both parents.  I just hope it lasts to teen and beyond.  You can never tell because the kids are pretty much all cute now.  She was aged up as cheerful with the Whiz Kid aspiration.  My original intent was for her to become a Scientist just so we could get another good shower and have her skill up in handiness and do a rocket ship, but as I've played she seems more interested in artistic endeavors so I may have to change the plans.  She is a very social girl and quickly met the Social Butterfly aspiration so I'm not really sure where I'll go with her.

@FrancescaFiori :  She IS a very fun heir.  Always so bubbly and into everything.  Very curious and very social.

At this point I have four updates ahead.  I have stopped playing this file because there is such a mess with the bugs and glitches since the last update and I don't want to ruin my story or game play.  It's very frustrating!  So I'll post those updates one at a time and hope they fix what's broken before I'm at the point where I have to cave and start playing again.  Once the four updates are done, if there is still no fix, I just might pick up either my original no buy story or start a "Just Because I Can" story where everything and anything goes and it's not for any challenge or the HOF.  That one will feature one or more families in San M and beyond.  OR, I'll start a Sims3 story.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2016, 03:28:27 PM »
I'm happy to see both girls happy with little girls of their own. I don't play with clubs very much, I use them just to meet sims and then disband them, so I don't use points and such, but the latest patch was supposed to fix the issue so I hope it works out for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #282 on: December 08, 2016, 05:13:40 PM »
What a wonderful update!  I love Brigette's energy.  The way you wrote her growing up and meeting the family was very sweet.  I can't wait till she meets Fiona.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16
« Reply #283 on: December 16, 2016, 09:08:42 PM »
Well, this Watcher has taken a significantly long break from playing and has had a great time getting reacquainted with books and television series.  It was sooooo good to not have to worry about what I had to do next and just enjoy the winter wonderland outside my windows.  So I want to thank @oshizu, @FrancescaFiori, @Caterina, @laurenannie, @Magpie2012 and all you silent readers who have been so patient and kind and have continued to read despite my frequent absentses.  My main goal in playing Sims of any kind, (TS2,TS3 and TS4) is to have fun.  Taking these long sabbaticals keeps it fun for me, and keeps it fresh, which considering the fact I usually do dynasties, can be difficult.  So much rinse and repeat involved!  Anyway, thank you and here's the next chapter.

*******************************************************************************************************

"Phew!  Just 15 minutes more and then the weights.  Rez is going to be so proud of me and so surprised!  This chair jockey has changed and soon will become....drum roll please....Astronaut of the Year!  I hope he isn't intimidated by my new job!  Once I maxed my writing career it just got to be too much sitting all day.  Ok, 5 more minutes......."

"Rez, who's turn to feed Cowabunga?"

"Yours.  Always yours my brother!  No way I'm going near that cake thing."

"Rez, yeah it's just because you're too scared.  Ok.  Will do.  Say, what's this secret Airynn's been buzzing about?  You know?"

"Nope.  She's been working out a lot lately though.  Thought that was you encouraging her to do it."

"Well, I do encourage that as you know, lazy bones, but not this time around.  Been too busy.  Ok, Cowabunga, lunch is on it's way."

"Here ya go beautiful.  Hope you enjoy the catch of the day and very happy it wasn't me."

"Gee hon, you've done a really great job in the garden.  Thanks for taking this chore over for me."

"Anytime, sweetheart.  So, what you been up to Airynn?  Big secrets goin' on?  You aren't....you know?"

"No, honey.  Not pregnant.  You ready for this?  Promise you won't be mad?"

"Ok.  Uh, should I be?"

"Ummm, not really.  But it may mean less time together for a bit.  No more long hours sitting side by side writing."

"Ok, Air, spill.  What's goin' on and should I be worried?"

"Ok.  It's......well.....I got a new job!  I'm going to finally fulfill my lifelong dream.  Remember when I was a kid I was always saying someday I was going to be an astronaut?  Well, now I am!"

"An astronaut!?  Wow!  I sure didn't see that comin'.  You promise me you'll be careful, ok?  I don't want my favorite girl to get hurt.  I know you'll do well, hon.  It's something you've wanted for a long time."

"Sooo, congratulatory hip bump?"

"You got it babe!  Congrats on the new job."

With Bridget having become a full fledged child, the dynasty was well on its way to success.  Bridget was not only a beautiful and adorable child, but was talented in so many ways.  It seemed like she new right from the start what her goals and duties were and would be.  However, that didn't mean she wasn't going to be allowed to have some fun while doing it.  With all the opportunities available at home and in the Simiverse itself, it just seemed like it would be more fun if some travel could be involved.  So much for her to learn!  Kieran decided the whole family, at least those who didn't have to be at work, would go for a trip to San Misyuno.  Fun City here they come! 

First stop was at the fine, old mansion in the big city park.  Watcher had spent some time renovating it to make it more user friendly for Sims in need.  So many skills could be done here, but right now it was fun time and that meant games of chess with Aunt Airynne while being mentored by Mom.  Bridget's logic skills soared and so did her Whiz Kid aspiration.

Next up was working on her Social Butterfly aspiration.  Charisma can always be a good thing for Sims.  Bridget made quite a few adult friends and got some good things to eat as well.  Grandpa Kieran had an opportunity to learn some new recipes also.  Not a bad thing for a chef!

There were a lot of people to get to meet and know in San Misyuno, but one sight almost broke little Bridget's heart.  As she looked around, she saw a fluffy and pretty raccoon scavenging in the trash bin.  She looked so sad and hungry to Bridget, and definitely like someone who might need a friend.

Bridget introduced herself to the furry person, and after having given her a good meal from one of the booths, just sat and chatted for awhile.

Before you knew it Bridget and her new friend were happily gazing at the stars.  Being the smart girl she was, Bridget was able to tell all the various constellations.  She knew them all by heart.  Raccoon was duly impressed, and soon they were quite good friends.

"Say there Aislynn, you have a really fine little girl there.  Quite the social butterfly.  I can tell she's going to go far in this world."

"Why, thank you.  Ummm, any reason you're dressed up like that?"

"Huh?  Like what?  Oh!  The 'coon suit!  Trying it off for cosplay.  I just love to dress up.  Besides, it's soft, warm, and doesn't scare the kids like a bear would."

"Oh.  Right."

"And look, there she is stargazing with one of our town folk.  What a kid!"

"Uh, yeah.  Well, I think maybe she's had enough for one day.  Time to get home.  Be seein' ya!"

"What d'ya say, Dad?  Time to go home?  Looks like things are kind of closing down here now and some of us have work tomorrow."

"Ok, Ais.  Yeah, we should head on back.  I'll rally the troops once we're home.  That should give us all enough time to be ready for work and school.  Say, what d'ya think about that guy with the guitar?  Think I could do that in my spare time?  I've been practicing you know."

"Yeah.  We've heard you.  Dad, if it were me, and don't take this the wrong way but, I wouldn't quit my day job if I was you."

"That's it, kiddo.  We're so outta here."

Back home everyone was pretty excited.  Kieran had some cooking to do for his job, Aislyn had to do one more painting, Airynn was up for more work out and Rez, well he was ready for a nap.  It seemed like this would be a good time for some father/daughter bonding.  Bridget called Waylon out to the pool area.  She was sure she could ace this, her first jump.  After all, look how well she did earlier today.

"Daddy! Daddy!  Look at me!  I'm not even scared!"

"You be careful honey.  That's pretty high up.  I'm watching you."

"Ok, ready?  Step back so I don't splash you.  Ok, here goes......one for the money....two for the show.....three to get ready and......"

"Careful!"

SPLAT, SPLASH!

"BRIDGET!!!!  Oh, dear heavens!  Bridget!"

"Bridget, baby are you all right?"

Once she bobbed to the surface and caught her breath, Bridget put on a brave smiling face.  She was mortified, and it really, really hurt, not to mention was scary.  She was determined to not show Waylon how much it hurt, and no way was he going to see her cry.  She'd wind up never being allowed to dive or swim again.  It was awful.  All she had wanted to do was show her Daddy how brave and good she was and here she had gone flat on her face and tummy.  Gulping back tears she let him know she was ok.

"I'm ok, Daddy.  I just must have not been in position or something."

"Don't you ever do that again without someone right in the water with you.  You could have drowned or hit your head or all kinds of things!  You scared me.  I love you so much and I never want you to get hurt.  Now, you're sure you're ok?"

"Yes. sir. I'm sorry.  I won't do it again."

"No tears sweetheart.  Daddy's not angry with you.  I just got scared for you.  Soooo, since this is stuff I REALLY know about, I'm going to teach you how to swim and dive.  Ok?  You'll be a champion swimmer before you're even a teen."

"Thank you, Daddy!  Thank you!  I'll be the best student ever!"

"Ok.  Now, just relax but keep your focus.  That's right!  You're getting it!  Good breast stroke!  One more lap and then I think it's time for a story and bed.  What do you say?"

And so we leave our little family once more.  All happy and safe and sound at home.  Tomorrow will be another day.  See you then!

----------
My No Buy Story

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #284 on: December 16, 2016, 10:45:12 PM »
I hope your break from your sim leaves you feeling rejuvenated and re-inspired to continue your story. XD
And, yes, of course, we play the sims and tell stories because it's fun. When it starts feeling like a drudge, it's time for a break!

I really love your storytelling yet I struggle to tell Aislyn/Airynn and Rez/Waylon apart and to remember who goes with who.
Besides the twins, Rez and Waylon are half-brothers who resemble each other so much.  Perhaps I need to pay closer attention to their hair and clothing.
They are all four so lovely!

Bridget was so vivacious and talkative in the previous update. Has she calmed down after hearing about the responsibilities of a dynasty heir? I certainly hope not!  ;)
Her tomboy look was cute, but I love her little ribboned ponytail!

I wonder why the non-immortal Airynn has started a second career. Won't Fiona be ageing up to a child very, very soon?
And then I suddenly remember that you're playing a No-Buy-Mode IDC, which means Airynn's decision might be tied to acquiring specific career rewards. Doh.
Or is it a plot device?!  Okay, I'll just keep my mouth shut and wait to see what happens, hehe.  :-X :-X :-X

Oh, Joria! The vanilla version of the Immortal Dynasty Challenge is hard enough--you are truly a courageous trooper!!!