Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156267 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapters 66 & 67 (22 May)
« Reply #435 on: May 22, 2016, 05:45:03 PM »
Yensid, ha ha! Congratulations Rica and Aria, eager to know where she ended up at the end. I love the boys rivalry and synchronised motions, they both look like they're up to something the entire time.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #436 on: May 22, 2016, 10:12:57 PM »
Congratulations to Rica and Aria on achieving immortality. 2 down, 6 to go. And for Aria, that was a great romantic way of eating ambrosia and achieving immortality. Wishing Simonis have a long life and more time with Aria. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #437 on: May 23, 2016, 10:57:57 AM »
I was wondering when Aria would get her ambrosia...or if I missed it somehow. :P But how sweet! Unless that ending shot leads to something much worse.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #438 on: May 23, 2016, 01:04:19 PM »
Yes and I'll say it again Grims are hawt!!! Lol congrats to Aria but where did she go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapters 68
« Reply #439 on: May 23, 2016, 03:45:31 PM »

Aria - You have a very small amount of time where you need to explain where I am and who you are.
Ghost - Don't you recognize me?
Aria - Uhh.. No?

Ghost - Not even a little bit?
Aria - Nope.
Ghost - Close your eyes, listen to my voice and search yourself?
Aria - Not gonna happen.  I hate mysteries and you're getting really close to finding out about my temper.

Ghost - Ugh.. Stupid Grims.  I know about your temper and your attitude already, Aria. I've only been living inside your head your entire life.
Aria - Wait.. what?

Ghost - I've been with you since the moment you were born.  Riding beside you in life as a companion. 
Aria - So I'm not really insane?
Ghost - No you're completely insane, I was only one of the voices and even then a quiet one. 
Aria - But how?

Ghost - Your father. 
Aria - What?
Ghost - Your half-brother Ares and your father Artie.  This is all a part of his plan.  He's trying to--
Voice - So that's how it happened!

Same Voice - *evil laughter*  Hello ladies.

(( I so thought about ending this chapter here but I think you guys would mutiny ))

Aria - Uhh.. hello little girl?
Ghost - Nice office, Boss.
Aria - Boss?
Little Girl - Yes.. as in THE Boss. 
Aria - Nice to meet you. 
Boss - I'll get to you in a minute.

The Boss - *turns on the ghost* And you!  I've actually spent manpower looking for you!  Dozens of reapers going all throughout the multiverse to find a misplaced soul!

The Boss - And just where have you been exactly and you better tell me soon or I'll--
Aria - *internal:  Yeah.. go ahead and tell her.  Maybe now I can get some REAL answers*
Ghost - Artie did it.
The Boss - Artie? My reaper Artie? Bungling insane idiot with the red skin as a Sim Artie? Your former roommate Artie, Artie?
Ghost - That's the one.
The Boss - ARTIE!

Artie - *suddenly not at home meditating* Whoa.. uh.. Hey Boss. 
The Boss - What did you do?!
Artie - Uhh.. You're going to need to be more specific, Boss.

The Boss - I'm going to give you a second to look around you, Artie.  Do you see anything.. familiar?
Artie - You mean like my daughter and the ghost of Jessica Willow? Or do you mean the wormholes and reaper gnomes? I got one of those, too, you know.  Also, I have one of these freeze rays and at least two of these voodoo dolls.

The Boss - Don't try my patience!  Of course I meant your daughter and the ghost.  And just what do you have to say about these two before I assume the worst!
Artie - Uhh.. I've arranged for souls to come to my world while I do a new destiny in the new additions to the multiverse.
The Boss - That is NOT what I wanted to hear, Artie.
Artie - I can explain Boss.
The Boss - You act like you're getting a choice.  You can go Jessica.  You've been freed with the taste of ambrosia.  But you two stay here until I get the full explanation.

Aria - I'm with you--
The Boss - SHUT IT.  Now Artie.  Using as much sense as you might actually be able to could you please explain to me what the ghost of your dead helper was doing inside of your new daughter?
Aria - Yeah Dad Wh--
The Boss - I said Shut it!
Artie - I take a little offense to that.  I always make sense.

The Boss - You have about 30 seconds to start talking or I'm going to take you right now and the whole plan will be ruined.
Aria - Dad.. the boys.
The Boss - Yes Dad.. tell me about the boys, too.
Artie - *sighs*
The Boss - Before the icing on my cupcake gets all ooey?
Artie - Is that bacon?
The Boss - ARTIE!
Artie - Right.. right.  Okay it's like this.  There was a new challenge for the new worlds and I was thinking that no one remembered me and I was really missing the people you know?  And the challenge of life, you know?  and I was thinking about the new rules how they're all about the actual immortal doing the work and while that may not seem like a good deal when you think about it, the fly said to at least offer it and see if anyone would nibble.  Then the fireflies said we got more than nibbles we got a whole group of people that were willing to do it and that's how we got started.
The Boss - The Point.. get to the point!
Artie - I'm doing another immortal dynasty but this time around the people in the house don't do any of the work beyond some fishing and the initial garden set up. I mean after that they just get to do whatever they want to just be happy.  The happier they are and the more wishes.. well it's whims this time actually but
The Boss - Artie..
Artie - So the more whims they do the happier they are and the more potions of youth they could offer up.  I don't take them unless they want to give and all that so the whole plan was to give people from the past a chance to be the one that became immortal this time.   Most of the Goths couldn't participate because they had family in the new world or they were in the new world like Cassie and Bella and Morty.  Remember Morty?  Goofy little kid.
The Boss -  Five.
Artie - Anyway.. I got some of my non-immortals from my past to come with me to the new place to take joy rides in my descendants and feel what it's like to become immortal..  Basically.
Aria - And the way this happened was having an extra voice in my head..
Artie - Well yeah but the others are all yours.  Everyone born in the house has a little extra. 

Aria - You see what I'm dealing with!
The Boss - You get no sympathy from me.  I've known him for far longer.  Now.. about this little.. this thing you've got going on.  Who's your watcher?

Artie - *nervous chuckle* We got Addy to do it again.
The Boss - Your great by a lot grandchild?
Artie - Yeah.  The Mediator for the Race which never got finished.
The Boss - So that's what this is about!
Artie - Well yeah.. and you know the glory of doing it again and my name and reputation.
The Boss - You've been stuffing two souls into every body born into your house for the GLORY?

Aria - Wait.. does this mean.. Simonis?
Artie - .... yes?
Aria - Dad!  Who's in Simonis?!
Artie - *Cringe* Your great great great half-nephew?
Aria - Does that mean..--
Artie - No.. he's still your husband and I'm sure Aker checked out for the private moments.. like Jessica did.
Aria - Does he know?!
Artie - Yes? Maybe? Possibly.. Probably.. I can't be sure.

The Boss - You're lucky I don't stop this all in it's tracks and throw you in the pit.
Artie - But Booossss.  What about her?
Aria -Yeah what about me?
Artie - Not you.. the other her.
The Boss - *growls* Aria go home.  Artie .. we'll make a new deal.
Artie - Really?

The Boss - And I hope when you break from the ice you'll agree I'm being more than fair.
Artie - *mumbles*
The Boss - Yes I heard you about that part before I froze you but you had to know I was going to freeze you anyway.
Artie - *groans, mumbles*

The Boss - *evil laughter*  Don't worry.. I have a plan for that, too.

Simonis - So.. How was it?
Aria - Umm..
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
OMG!!!

That little brat again!! Yes I said it.. I called the boss a brat...

And Simonis is in a way Aker?? OMG!! Only Artie!!  :o

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
What a twist! Oh, man, I'm so glad they aren't 'in' during intimate moments or that would be so awkward, lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Love the Boss (but I miss her cat form). Two souls for the price of one? Sounds like Artie, and he certainly has plenty to choose from.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
OMG!!!

That little brat again!! Yes I said it.. I called the boss a brat...

And Simonis is in a way Aker?? OMG!! Only Artie!!  :o
This is why it's not my fault about Milo.  You say things like this that get Colt targetted!  :-P <3

What a twist! Oh, man, I'm so glad they aren't 'in' during intimate moments or that would be so awkward, lol.
  Yeah but their facial expressions were perfect weren't they?

Love the Boss (but I miss her cat form). Two souls for the price of one? Sounds like Artie, and he certainly has plenty to choose from.
She was a little cooler looking in TS3 I think but I had fun with it to say the least.  And yes I miss Bigglesworth too. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
She was a little cooler looking in TS3 I think but I had fun with it to say the least.  And yes I miss Bigglesworth too. 

It's so weird because she has easily discernible facial features now. While the black Grim skin in TS3 took away all detail. Whether it's for better or for worse, who knows!

Sad to say I totally forgot about Jessica and it took me a moment to remember why she should matter at all. But the pieces fit together because at least trait-wise she was little outdoorsy like Aria is (though I went back to that dynasty to refresh my memory and poor Jessica, consigned to sculpting all day...which makes her new life that much sweeter!). Now I'll see what connections I can make between Aker and Simonis. Most of what I remember about Aker boils down to "magician" and "two wives".

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
It's so weird because she has easily discernible facial features now. While the black Grim skin in TS3 took away all detail. Whether it's for better or for worse, who knows!

Sad to say I totally forgot about Jessica and it took me a moment to remember why she should matter at all. But the pieces fit together because at least trait-wise she was little outdoorsy like Aria is (though I went back to that dynasty to refresh my memory and poor Jessica, consigned to sculpting all day...which makes her new life that much sweeter!). Now I'll see what connections I can make between Aker and Simonis. Most of what I remember about Aker boils down to "magician" and "two wives".
Fishing was Jessica's LTW too.  Though the cat did most of it haha. 

Aker was the painting immortal.  Simonis did do painting as one of his aspirations but his favorite thing to do was play video games which is what Simonis did for a living.  Traits are Creative, Geek & Perfectionist.   His entire role was to support Aria/Jessica in their struggle for immortality and live a life that didn't require anything from him. 

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ah yeah. I remembered the painting thing for Aker but I got it mixed up with other activities and forgot it was his actual unique supermax. Though how I forgot about endless Grim Family video game time is unforgivable. :P

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
OMG! That was epic! The perfect Artie plot! Trip is way more dedicated than I am to go and double check the other Dynasty (I'm way too lazy for that) but it's going to be fun to see how many helpers I actually recognise without doing that.

Agreed that The Boss looked a lot creepier/imposing in TS3, but TB will always be creepy and imposing, even if we could see her in "normal" sim skin! I hate creepy little girl-children (I've watched way too many horror movies to be comfortable with them lol)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Ah yeah. I remembered the painting thing for Aker but I got it mixed up with other activities and forgot it was his actual unique supermax. Though how I forgot about endless Grim Family video game time is unforgivable. :P
It was the old school way of controlling elders before troll holes and TS4 meditation!  I was very fond of it haha.  I miss video game systems in TS4 soooo very much.

OMG! That was epic! The perfect Artie plot! Trip is way more dedicated than I am to go and double check the other Dynasty (I'm way too lazy for that) but it's going to be fun to see how many helpers I actually recognise without doing that.

Agreed that The Boss looked a lot creepier/imposing in TS3, but TB will always be creepy and imposing, even if we could see her in "normal" sim skin! I hate creepy little girl-children (I've watched way too many horror movies to be comfortable with them lol)
Hah.  That's one of the reasons I enjoy The Boss.  Glad you enjoyed the twist ;) 

(( For a larger text version here ))

Aria - C'mon old man.  Get in here.

Simonis - Only you would pull me into a closet just to lick my ear.
Aria - That's for not telling me we had ghosts in our heads.
Simonis - I was under sworn secrecy.

Carolyn Hauser - Whatcha doing, Mr. Artie?
Artie - Talking to myself, eating glowing fish cake and warming my backside in the sunlight.
Carolyn - Why?
Artie - Because that's what I do.  And my daughter didn't invite me to eat fish cake with her and she's mad and I was frozen.
Carolyn - You play pretend a lot, Mr. Artie.  I like you.
Aria - Dad!  Hurry up!

Aria - You know I'm upset with you..
Artie - I know.
Aria - And you're lucky I don't ruin the dynasty.
Artie - You wouldn't..
Aria - I get what you're trying to do.. I think. Was Reid one too?
Artie - No.  Reid was a happy event not pre-planned by me.
Aria - Good.  Now let's call the boys I want to get some photos done.
Artie - Of course.

Check out these goofballs..

We also got this one in just because.

Scarlet - Mom.. can we be best friends?
Margaret - Of course, sweetie. 
Scarlet - At least until you die or I find the one.
Margaret - Well.. we can be best friends for a very long time sweetheart and as friends we won't put boundaries on our relationship.
Scarlet - So.. being best friends won't get me out of trouble.
Margaret - Never. Now go to school.

Aria - And just what are you doing?  One cheek sneak?

Simonis - Getting close to the prettiest lady in Windenburg.
Aria - Just Windenburg?
Simonis - Well.. the Simverse really but I hate to give you a big head.
Aria - I'll give you a big head.
Simonis - Domestic Violence is bad.

Addy - Uhh.. Aria.  That's NOT where your plumbob goes.
Simonis - Ugh all these plants.  Let's go somewhere else!

Aria - How's this?
Simonis - The water's clear. You're still in a bathing suit.  The sky is a beautiful shade of blue.  It's perfect.
Aria - You're showing plenty of skin yourself there buddy. 
Simonis - *splashes her* Your view is better.

Simonis - Hey.. I think that hermit is coming this way.  I see a bush.. let's go use it.
Aria - After you hot stuff.

Simonis - Get in there.
Aria - *squealing laughter*
Jaxon Drew (supposed hermit) - You think they went away because I got trunks that look like his.
Addy - No.. It's probably because you came up all this way to stare at them.

(( This lot is the pool lot made by Maxis and I love it, it's beautiful.  I just forget to leave the house with Sims ))

Aria - Oh Simonis.. it's been a wonderful day.  The boys are almost home and I hear they wanted to do something for you.
Simonis - I'm suddenly very frightened.
Aria - It won't be that bad. 

Also I wanted to share this image.  The boys had a minor moment where they got confused/wouldn't move.  Ash is supposedly the one taking this photo.  Alistair is supposed to be behind Artie at the camera with Aria.  Just more proof I have no control over these Sims.

Next Update

anything