Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 160049 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Aria as a teenager! Oh yes! Let the insanity beg- wait, let it get taken up a notch!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Perfect shot of Simonis separated by a fence from his bush! *dies laughing

Artie and Melody may not get on well, but they sure created a beautiful child.
Loved the various thoughts in the last shot. Artie does look like his lower lip might be trembling just a bit.

Also, Reid looks dashing and Alex looks really cute in your dynasty in a way I hadn't noticed before. Is it his hair?

*Tries to imagine a green Artie and fails...(like a plantsim?)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
*smh* smh * That's about all I have to say about Simonis and his little boy thoughts. LOL

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Aria as a teenager! Oh yes! Let the insanity beg- wait, let it get taken up a notch!
@Shewolf13 Something like that.  But something you don't expect is very much about to begin!

*smh* smh * That's about all I have to say about Simonis and his little boy thoughts. LOL
@sdhoey Boys will be boys!

Perfect shot of Simonis separated by a fence from his bush! *dies laughing

Artie and Melody may not get on well, but they sure created a beautiful child.
Loved the various thoughts in the last shot. Artie does look like his lower lip might be trembling just a bit.

Also, Reid looks dashing and Alex looks really cute in your dynasty in a way I hadn't noticed before. Is it his hair?

*Tries to imagine a green Artie and fails...(like a plantsim?)

@oshizu I did the best I could to make up for the ears, but he seemed to mature into the whole look.  He's gotten bigger from working out a bit and I think overall he's just aged up to be a good looking sim.  It might be the hair but it might just be all of it combined.

And for your addition of about Artie.  I made a present.

This is Artie - Green, Artie - Blue, and Artie - Dark Red.   This is actually the darker red and his current is medium.  Imagine that!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Oh Simonis...makes sense for being on the cusp of puberty. :P And when you're a man, the world is your bathroom!

I love Aria's random glasses. She has the face for them.

OH! And I like slightly-darker Artie. It feels a little more true to his original self.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Don't teach him that, Trip!  (Actually that the was last time I plan on Simonis ever peeing  :P )

The glasses disappeared.. because we changed a few things for her.  You'll see soon!

And I went with the lighter skin tone because there was something lost.. And you couldn't see his eyebrows.  It also seems darker on my screen in full screen mode than it does in screenshots.

Quick comparisons

This is the original remake of Artie before I got the new hair I use now. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oooh, thanks for much for the extra images as well the glimpses into your process of transitioning Artie from Sims 3 to Sims 4.
He is really gorgeous in his redness and his new, more stylish hair only adds to his hotness.
Lucky for all of us that you waited until you got the right cc skin tone! A light green or light blue Artie just doesn't achieve the same height of intensity, and doesn't look as evil, either.
The arched eyebrows transitioned perfectly!

Looking forward to Aria's make-over, too!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Ooh, incoming nooboos! This family just cracks me up. I can't wait to see what the big twist is!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Artie is hot no matter his colour, but I definitely agree with Shizu! Red just makes his evilness shine through so much better! If you were going to make Artie's "evil twin" (that would be "good twin" in this case, right?!?) The blue would have been a good choice.

Can you believe, after all these years of Artie-ness and I only just realised he has violet eyes O_o

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Yep!  His eyes have always been a shade of pinky purple kind of color.  I thought it was funny for a red person to have pale red eyes.  And then that color actually translated all over my other Dynasty (the Steel family) which was nice.  Though sadly, Artie very rarely passes those eyes to the next generation.  Gellie, Angel and Aria all got someone else's eye color.  Ares had it which made him the best heir but Gellie will always be my favorite of Artie's kids, most likely because she was the first and the wildest.  Gellie was pure insanity.. Ares just got more evil in him than insane.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Green Artie looks good to me. Not as good as Red Artie, but not too bad.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Those scheming kids. Aria is gorgeous, can't wait to see her new wardrobe.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
I quite like blue Artie - but perhaps a bit "Alien".  Red Artie all the way   :D

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
I think I'd love Artie in any color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Peeing "through" the fence got me.  It reminded me of when my three sons were all caught playing "fireman".  That was when the "baby" of the family learned it wasn't always wise to follow what his older brothers were trying to teach him.  Ah well, as was said, "boys will be boys".  Aria aged up into quite the beauty.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery