Author Topic: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]  (Read 81061 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: An Eyesore No More, Eeyore! (New May 3)
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 09:44:51 AM »
I, too, enjoy the inclusion of the rules. It lets us know what you're dealing with and why you do what you do.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2016, 09:48:45 AM »
@Shewolf13  Yes, it's just the first career but the feeling of lifting a restriction is really great. The metaphor "why do you hit your head against the wall? because stopping feels so good" comes to mind.

@LivvieLove  Thank you for your appreciation of his achievements. *winks  I don't mind a full house if it means I can rid myself of some of the more irksome restrictions. Twins mean the ban against planning
                     outfits gets lifted this generation.  I do hope your cough gets better....  ;D

@tjtemple     I'm glad you got a kick out of The Tricer chapter--it got a little weird, even for me! Ahhh, the twins. Yes, they mean one less child between Tatsuya and Yuki (oops, spoiler?) but one restriction
                     lifted earlier.  About the full lips, that's just a personal preference. In my dynasty, Gen2 married a woman with very full lips and they persisted to the end of the dynasty, no matter who married in.
                     I love the fuller lips on female sims, which is no doubt the reason why the full lips kept getting passed on in my dynasty. For male sims, I prefer the thinner Jin/Satoru Sanada lips. 
                     I use the word "flounder" in two senses. One, I'm trying to do a better job of not talking about the restrictions all the time (like my first attempt) but also not leaving readers in the dark too much.
                     Two, I couldn't decide how or whether to keep the post-apocalyptic aspect of the challenge going. I decided my visual happiness is more important.

@Nettlejuice  I agree that the game has been pretty nice so far with the hair and clothing choices...so far. Two of my kids wear the dark red hat, which I still prefer to the ear flaps.
                   Yes, if Tats and Yuki like each other this time, too, I'll want them together. Erika is having second thoughts about Paolo though because...reasons.

@KRae        Hey! One age-inappropriate relationship just got appropriate!  ;)  Thanks to comments by you and LivvieLove about the house seeming oblivious to its surroundings, I thought up an excuse to get rid of
                   the grunge!

@wfgodot   About the house size, the house has to fit into an 8x8 grid but may extend upwards or downwards (Secret Agent/Villain restriction). Once an object with a footprint larger than 1x1 is
                   placed, it may not be moved, ever (Bodybuilder restriction). So yeah, that's why they live in a box, lol. That's also why I'm enjoying having other lovely houses around to look at.

Yes, I'm happy that Tatsuya shares several of Satoru's features. Because this challenge requires an emphasis on traits over looks in order to clear the all-important career restrictions,
                   I worry that the genes of the Wonder Child's parents will gradually wear thin.  Speaking of genes, I can't wait to see Cam!
                   Ah yes, Yuki! I'm glad everyone's chill with Yuki returning.               

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2016, 10:21:58 AM »
Welcome back Yuki and your awesome hair!

Poor Tatsuya, that outfit is something else. ::)

As for my cough? Depends, how much more of wonder-boy, wonder-child's "achievements" will we be seeing? ;) Teehee.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: Yuki Is Workin' It (New May 4)
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2016, 10:02:09 AM »
Week 04/Day 023: Yuki Is Workin’ It

Day 23 (Mon)

Yuki:  I still can’t believe my sister Candy would dump me in a house full of strangers on the day before I start high school so she can prance off to Las Vegas for some gig.
Well, they’re not all strangers.
Right after my teen birthday, we visited here for the first time and I made friends with Tatsuya.
What a shock to move in and find that he’s a teen now, too! *whispers: not bad on the eyes, either!

Tatsuya and his dad are also up early this morning.
Since my only skill is L6 Video Gaming, Tatsuya offers to play chess with me while his dad mentors me.
Before moving here, I’d never had help with homework or been mentored before.
Watchette: I’m here, too, Yuki. You’re a watched sim now.
Yuki: Oh seriously? How cool is that? Well, at least until Candy comes back for me, right?
W: Uh, yeah, right. *coughs

Tatsuya: (thinking to himself) I still can’t believe that Yuki lives with us now. I wonder why Dad agreed to it?
Yuki must have had a hard life, being raised by her older sister!
The whole family is trying, in our own ways, to help Yuki feel at home here with us.

Satoru: I imagine Yuki must be feeling lonely—Candy had mentioned that they’d never been apart before.
That Las Vegas gig must be really important to Candy!
Yuki is quiet but she’s always very respectful and thoughtful.
I like the effect she has on Tatsuya, too. Whenever she’s around, he tries so hard to be the very best he can be.

Tatsuya: Dad finally leaves so Yuki and I move to the bathroom to chat with some privacy. Sometimes, The Tricer sits there with his eyes closed but he’s secretly eavesdropping!
Yuki: Tatsuya and I were friends when I moved in, but we’re BFFs now!
Even though I’m a Loner, I think I’m gonna enjoy living here with the Sanadas.

Yuki: 8 a.m. rolls around and we’re all off to school.
For Tatsuya and me, today’s our first day of high school. Tatsuya’s a B student already but I’m just a C student.
For the twins Sasuke and Kenta, it’s their first day of grade school. They’re both C students.
Kenta (yellow vest): Why don’t we get to wear cool school uniforms like we saw in Dad’s family album?
Sasuke (red hat): Yeah, this is lame.
Tatsuya: Where’s Erika?
W: She comes running up behind like a boss, because she’s been an A student in grade school since last week.

Jade: After paying our weekly bills for the amount of $2,206, the mob drops by and picks up our remaining cash of $1,351. Ouch!
Satoru: By the way, that's the nice lady who delivers our bills, not the mob rep!

Tatsuya: Yuki and I return from high school to an empty house.
Mom and Dad are working and the kids left straight for the pirate gym after school.
We started out doing homework but ended up chatting, then I thought I’d try making a move.
Yuki: Whoooaa, is Tatsuya doing that “Attempt to Seduce” social the girls at school were giggling about today?
Tatsuya: Gah, does this really work? It’s impossible to tell if she likes it or not.
Maybe a wink would work better…

Yuki:  Okay, dollface. You wanna get serious? Let me show you how Yuki works it!
*cues Missy Elliott’s “Work It”
W: Sorry, Yuki, no stereos yet! (Musician restriction)
Yuki: Doh. Okay, I got this even without background music!

Yuki: I pucker up and zoom in for the kill.  Surprise!  My BFF looks like he’s liking dis!

Yuki: After our first kiss, he asks me to be his girlfriend.
While I’m busy with my squees, Tatsuya stands there with a dopey smile on his face. Life is faaaaabulous!

W: Okay, you two! Sorry to interrupt your now autonomous romantic socials, but would you please go  finish your homework so I could devote my attention to other members of the household? Thanks!

W:  Meanwhile, over at the pirate gym, Kenta gets insulted by Max Villareal and ends up angry and embarrassed.
Sasuke: Hmmph, that Max dude thinks he can get away with messing with my twin, who also happens to be my BFF?
In a playful mood from the pirate gym, Sasuke pops a whim to impishly pester someone, which is a mean interaction.
Sasuke: Let's see, who should I be mean to? Hmmm....
W: Wow, Sasuke! I didn’t know you had it in you! Even Max looks a little shocked!

Jade: Arriving home together at 6 pm, Satoru gets a raise and I get promoted to Level 9 CEO.
The only thing standing between me and Level 10 Business Tycoon is my Charisma.
Between now and Wednesday morning, I absolutely must boost my Charisma from Level 9 to 10.
W: Leveling Charisma without any traits to boost leveling is so time-consuming! *sighs

Sheesh, you two haven't moved since I last saw you!
Speaking of Mischief, Tatsuya, you’re going to become a journalist eventually, but what shall we do about your Kleptomaniac trait?
Since you can’t use a computer until you join the Journalist career (eSport Gamer restriction), do you want to level Mischief so you can swipe better items?
Or would it be best if you focus on your skilling responsibilities as an heir? Hmmmm….

Tatsuya: Really, huh…
W: As heir, you should at least max Logic and Handiness, especially since you have the Nerd Brain aspiration.
I bet you have time to get your Mischief to Level 5 without even trying that hard.

Tatsuya: Uh huh.
Hello? Are you even listening to me? You two will never get your homework done that way!
Yuki: What? Did you say something, Watchette?
Jade! Satoru! Could you please get in here and help the lovebirds finish their homework? At this rate, they'll be standing here until morning! Aargh...

Day 24 (Tue)

Satoru: When your son is a Nerd Brain, every broken object means a mentoring opportunity.

Erika—who becomes a teenager very early Monday morning—and Sasuke look so adorable together in their matching red hats.

Jade: To level my Charisma, I tell group stories to Erika and Kenta.
What? No, of course not! I am not abusing my parental authority by forcing them to listen to my stories!
Erika: Why are we the only ones listening to your stories, Mom? Is this some form of punishment?
Jade: No, not at all. But you two are the lucky ones because you don’t need to complete a 10-level adult career.
Erika and Kenta (in unsion): We don’t?
Jade: You’ll only need to each complete a three-level teen career. That means you’ll have more time to enjoy life (maybe…).

Satoru: Meanwhile, I mentor Sasuke in Creativity because he’ll eventually go into the Musician career.
Clearing Musician would allow us to switch aspirations.
Presently, we have to roll our aspirations and even if we max an aspiration, we cannot switch to another one.
Getting access to “stuff” is important, but it’s even more important to be able to choose traits and aspirations, use rewards points, and of course the dresser is never far from the Watchette’s superficial mind!

Tatsuya: In the evenings, Yuki and I have started building the rocket ship kit that had lain neglected on the rooftop.
Our friendship and romance bars are both maxed now. I might have moved into her room *coughs

Satoru: Pssst, Watchette. Is this it for today’s update? This chapter is booooring.
W: Sshhhh, we’re mostly just counting the days until Erika becomes a teen next week.
Unfortunately, something exciting does not happen every day.
On rare days a fantastic and noteworthy event might occur and many days we’re just wordlessly working on the challenge requirements,
but most days we are running around desperately behind the scenes, just trying not to fail…

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2016, 11:59:59 AM »
That chapter wasn't boring! I love Yuki and Tatsuya! I'm always glad to see another chapter by you Shizu! :D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2016, 12:58:52 PM »
That chapter wasn't boring! I love Yuki and Tatsuya! I'm always glad to see another chapter by you Shizu! :D

Yuki and Tatsuya stood there for sim-hours with their little books open without finishing their homework. That was a first for me (maybe a glitch?)
I'm just hanging on until one of the twins ages up to teen and clears the restriction that lets me plan outfits again, hehe.
Also, I'm always tremendously excited when I click "Show new replies to your posts" and find that you've updated one of you two stories!
So thank you for the undeserved compliment!

I really appreciate you following this silly story. <3

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2016, 07:29:05 PM »
hehe, Kenta and Sasuke.  None of the kids I know actually like uniforms!  I guess it would be a good thing to get out of the clothing they aged up in though.  I loved seeing Sasuke put Max in his place! 
And of course Tatsuya and Yuki are adorable.  I'm really impressed with Jade maxing her career already (or being so close anyway).  I know what you mean about updates where nothing exciting happens.  I felt like that was all I did when Matt was fishing.  Still, I enjoy reading the daily life and seeing how your sims progress.  Especially since it is such a complicated challenge. 
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 06:48:59 AM »
I glimpsed one of your shots before reading properly and thought Tatsuya had grabbed Yuki by the throat and was punching her  :o  I was quite alarmed at your story getting mean. 

Anyway, I have read it properly now, and I see it was all rather charmingly sweet instead! Phew  :)

I so admire your tenacity to undertake this monster challenge; you're doing great!

Tracey

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2016, 10:55:21 AM »
Oh, I lost it at Missy Elliott's Work It. Now I'll have it stuck in my head all day xD I guess Sasuke fools everyone by looking so sweet and then bringing out his mischievous side.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2016, 04:29:15 PM »
@wfgodot   Jade started out at an advantage, beginning Level 2 of the Business career with L6 Charisma. She also works Mon-Fri, which has enabled her to get roughly 2.5 promotions a week.
                   In the beginning, I felt really tense about this challenge and all its restrictions, but I now feel a little more accustomed to doing without so many things.
                   It's more fun now because I'm more focused on how the kids will turn out and what I can do, instead of what the restrictions won't let me do.

@tjtemple   What an imagination! I'm too big of a Yuki fan to create a scene like that and am, in general, not a fan of abusive relationships (unless they involve moodlet solvers, angelfish, and potions of youth).
                    I looked through my story and can't figure out which image even vaguely suggests violence against Yuki. Is it the "Attempt to Seduce" image?

@Nettlejuice  Sasuke harbors a lot of suppressed anger over those awful blue shoes the game gave him. ;-)   (I prefer "Shake Your Pom Poms," but couldn't work it into Yuki's dialogue, lol)

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2016, 01:54:41 AM »

I looked through my story and can't figure out which image even vaguely suggests violence against Yuki. Is it the "Attempt to Seduce" image?

It was the one where he was attempting a wink.  Looked like he was taking a swing when I scanned through!  :o  I'm not a fan of abusive relationships either, apart from with Eliza  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: Business Tycoon! (New May 6)
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2016, 06:13:32 PM »
@tjtemple  I guess you've never seen the "Attempt to Seduce" social.
                  Play a male teenage sim in a romantic relationship with a female teenage sim. Click on the female teenage then select the Romantic social "Attempt to Seduce" social. It is so bizarre it's funny.

Week 4/Day 25: Business Tycoon!!!

Day 25 (Wed)

Jade: Tuesday after work, I socialized with every passerby and when it got dark, I continued to socializing with my children.
I met Nancy Landgraab for the first time. She’s a sharp dresser. I like her.
At this point, my Charisma is at 87%.  I’m feeling a tad desperate…

Jade: It’s 1 a.m. now on Wednesday and the kids should all be in bed.
But in my obsession with Charisma skilling, I completely forgot to check whether they’d done their homework.
It’s never too late. I feel so proud seeing them all sitting there, working hard!
The middle boy on the left is Phillip Winkler. He seems have taken a fancy to our Erika, but their romance is doomed.
Phillip’s a not-in-the-world sim and we can only move in one sim per generation (Comedian restriction).
For Gen2, that sim is Yuki.

Satoru: Meanwhile, I go out for a late night job and run into one of the new neighbors.
It seems they just moved in a few hours ago.
Hi, my name’s Satoru Sanada. My family and I live in that little house facing yours.
New neighbor: Oh, nice to meet you. My name’s Christy Markham. I’m a high school student.
 W: Hey you two, get out of the street! Can’t you see a tram is coming?
Sheesh, what did I tell you?

Christy: Nice to meet you, Mr. Sanada. My mom, little brother, and I just moved in tonight.
Satoru: It’s nice to get to know you. (Gah, she has the Evil and Kleptomaniac traits!)
*fumbles to click “Goodbye” asap
Whew! Watchette, I couldn’t get away from her fast enough!
W: Let’s just hope she doesn’t follow you home. You got your all your stuff nailed down?

Satoru: After the sun rises, I glance outside to notice that yet another new teenage girl has moved to town.
I imagine Tatsuya and Yuki will meet her at school soon enough.

Jade: An hour before the kids have to leave for school, I finally max Charisma! What a great feeling!
I suffered a large performance loss yesterday due a bad business decision, but my final promotion is just a matter of time!
Also, 10 minutes before my achievement, little Sasuke completes his Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
All our hard work is really starting to pay off.

Sasuke: Hey, Kenta! Let’s take a picture before school yo!
Satoru: It’s so fascinating to see how much Sasuke favors me, while Kenta favors his mum.

Satoru: Oh, I see the new neighbors over at the park!
New neighbor: Hello there, handsome! My name is Traci Markham.
I hear you met my daughter last night.  This is my Goofball son, Declan Markham.

Satoru: Welcome to the neighborhood! I’m a chef and my wife is the CEO over at Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe Inc.
You live in that fabulous Bahama Breeze across the way from ours, so you must have a fabulous career to match. What kind of work are you in?
Traci: I work as a massage therapist at Civic Cliffs in the eastern part of Newcrest, but my late husband left me a considerable inheritance so….
And did I tell you that I'm Jealous and Evil with the Music Lover trait?
Satoru: Oh hey, I think I hear the phone in the kitchen ringing.  I’ll see you around, then! Nice to meet you both!
W: You don’t even have a phone in the kitchen.
Satoru: Ssshhhh *tries to walk quickly away without looking as if he’s trying to resist running

Tatsuya: The gang is home from school—we’re all doing well, I think.
Erika and I are A students.  And based on their School Performance bars, Yuki, Sasuke, and Kenta will definitely become A students tomorrow.
Since Yuki joined our family with only Level 6 Video Gaming, I appreciate Dad helping her with homework so she’ll have more time for skilling.
But now that Yuki lives here, I wish he’d remember to put some clothes on. Sheesh, Dad!

Jade: Arrgggh, Watchette, how could you have forgotten about me?
Why didn’t you remember to switch my work mode from Word Hard to Normal before the end of my shift?
W: Oh, I’m so sorry! Erika brought her friend Maximilliano Persons home after school.
I had trouble getting everyone to sit down and finish their homework and extra credit.

Jade: Well, I’m super stressed out from trying to max my career today. I’m only one-third of a tick away!
W: Great job, Jade! Oh look! There’s our savior to the rescue. 
Satoru: Awww, you’re so tense, sweetheart. Here, let me “share detox secrets” with you. Feel better now!

Jade: Oh, look! Erika and Maximilliano are taking a photo together! Poor Erika! Like Phillip, Maximiliiano is also a not-in-world sim. Poor thing!
Satoru: Well, I don’t think Watchette’s going to let our little Erika be with Paolo, either.
Jade: Seriously?
Satoru: Yeah, something about waiting for a later generation and moving him in as a spouse or something.
Jade: Well, just don’t let Erika get wind of that!

Yuki: Tatsuya and I have finished building the rocket ship kit on the roof. It’s pretty amazing!
We stay in the kitchen chatting after dinner, when I notice that Tatsuya has a thought bubble of a blazing heart. I wonder what that means?

Yuki: Oh, so that’s what that means…

The Tricer: Among the four second-generation children, Tatsuya is considered “the heir” and the only one who can move in a spouse.
Sasuke’s training is also crucial, however, because he will also be responsible for clearing an adult career.
The family-oriented father is always diligently mentoring the younger generation.
The Tricer approves, especially when said father is dressed.
W: Explain to us again why you refer to yourself in the third person?
The Tricer: Explain to me again why I should care whether you want me to explain?

Day 26 (Thu)

Satoru: I’m off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. On those weekdays, I have time to myself while everyone else is out.
No matter how I spend the day, I always make sure there’s food for the crew when they get home.

Satoru: When the kids come home from school at 3, each and every one is an A student, including Yuki. I’m so proud of them all!
But lately, I’ve been wondering if Tatsuya is really the best choice as the heir.
Because of his kleptomaniac trait, he’s tense all through school with the “Need to swipe” moodlet.
And today’s the second day in a row that he’s come home angry.
W: I’ve been wondering the same thing lately, Satoru.
If he can’t maintain a good mood even for a seven-hour school day, maybe he simply should do a teen career instead.

Satoru: I feel bad for him, because it’s not all his fault. He didn’t choose to become a kleptomaniac.
And unfortunately, there’s nothing to swipe in this neighborhood. But we can’t travel, so there’s no way to satisfy his “Need to swipe” before he leaves for school.

W: And yet when I see him like this at home with Satoru, he’s so happy and pleasant.
The Tricer: The Tricer likes him the best among the children!
I’ve investigated the possibility of making him a Criminal/Boss since he already has Mischief and Handiness skills, but he’s really a gentle soul.
Jade: For now, it might be best to move Erika down to Yuki’s room. Tatsuya can sleep with the twins on the second floor.

Jade: Ahem!!!!  Guess who just maxed this household’s second career?
Now that I’ve cleared the Business/Management career, we will no longer be forced to quit if we miss, arrive late for, or leave early from work.
If we do quit a job, we can now re-join it if we want.
Elders can retire from their jobs and we may take both vacation days and family leave.
Also, we are no longer restricted to the work modes of Normal and Word Hard.
Go me!

Day 27 (Fri)

Satoru: Just before I leave for work, Jade gets an investment opportunity for which she has two options: act immediately or wait.
She picks “Invest now” and we receive $50,000! What a windfall!
When your all your cash is confiscated by the mob every Monday morning, $50,000 is a lot of coin to receive all at once!
W: I’ve never encountered this work opportunity before!

Great, just great! Now the entire household is panicked because Erika caused a fire at the science table.
On the other hand, Satoru and his Naturalist trait really save the day!
He’s also the only one in the house who’s not in the Very Tense mood (this Tense moodlet from the fire lasts 24 hours---that's too long!).
Some days, it is so hard to keep everyone happy…Just go to bed, people!

(This is a walls-down shot because the room is too small to permit a screenshot otherwise)

Jade: Well, that was an epic fail! Erika and Yuki are friends, yet they refuse to share a double bed!
 Didn’t you know, Jade, that it’s way too late to try separating Yuki from Tatsuya now?
I’m not sure when it happened but Tatsuya and Yuki are already soulmates!

Jade: I had no idea!
Jade, they’re both having such  a hard time! Tatsuya is a kleptomaniac yet he encounters nothing to steal.
Yuki is a geek but the household is prohibited from using computers, phones, and TV.
They really need some new hobbies!

Day 29 (Sun)

Just past midnight, Erika ages up to a teen.
Apparently, she inherited Jade’s full lips and those over-plucked eyebrows.

Satoru: You better not let Jade hear you talking like that, Watchette!

Erika: To my first trait of Loves the Outdoors, I add Cheerful and the Renaissance Sim aspiration.
By the way, as soon as I age up, I immediately find a part-time job as a Level 2 Babysitter, which starts at 6 pm Sunday evening.
Nice shoes, Erika! They go well with your hair!    *weeps

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2016, 01:05:58 AM »
There's so much to love in this chapter Oshizu! =)
Where do I even begin?

First of all, the 1am "hurry I forgot to do my homework" session was priceless!
Poor Erika! I didn't realize she wouldn't be able to move someone in! What about Mr. Too-Old-For-Her? Will they have to make googly eyes at each other from afar?

Second of all: Satoru took that train to the face like a pro! XD ::) Forget to feed a Sim for a day and they die of starvation... leave them in the road, they'll be hit by several cars and a train and not bat an eye. ::) Heh.

Third of all: Congrats to Jade on both the Charisma and the 50k!!! Holy crap! What are you planning to do with all of that money so you don't lose it to the mob? My first instinct would be to upgrade everything, but then I feel like the bills would become too much and I would lose. I don't know how you manage all these restrictions!
I can't even play a loose legacy without breaking the rules!

Finally. Satoru never needs to remember to put clothes on. Everyone needs to admire his... achievements. ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2016, 06:57:57 AM »
Oh, Erika, those shoes are making me cry. Congratulations to Jade, I wonder what you'll do with the money. I feel so bad for Tats and Yuki not being able to steal or use technology but they have each other which is so sweet.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2016, 07:50:15 AM »
Ericka looked pretty cute standing at the cake, but then, oh those shoes. I love sims' fashion choices. They make me look so put together.

anything