Author Topic: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]  (Read 81082 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sanada Apocalypse:Return of "The Shadow" (new May 22)
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2016, 11:12:53 AM »
O.O
THAT'S SATORU'S SON?!
O.O

(breathes in, calms self).
TWIST ENDING MIDDLE PART.

Ok, let me start from the beginning and work my way down. I just have too many comments - I hope you don't mind! Oh Erika and that bathrobe... I forgot to tell you when you did it originally but: I laughed so hard at the bathrobe matching the TV.
Keep those promotions coming Daia! You're almost there!
I'm so glad Yuki got to 1) live a little longer and 2) have another baby!
Mm, those Sanada boys indeed, Nancy. 8)
Can I saw how much I love ALL of Sasuke? I try not to play favorites, but Erika isn't helping her case...>.>
I'm glad to see Summer again!
Then there was Mauricio... WOW. That was such a twist, Oshizu! I couldn't even see that coming! I mean, I didn't even think to look that closely at him but he DOES look like Satoru.
Welcome to Naoto! With your parents, you're bound to be gorgeous.
Congratulations to Nancy and more importantly: KAGE! KAGE! KAGE! KAGE!

This was such a ride, Oshizu! I can't wait... I want to see more! I need to know that Daia and Kage will be together.
I'll wait patiently for the next update. It's hard not looking at the family tree. It's really hard. I can do this though. Stay strong.

I LOOKED. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: Return of "The Shadow" (new May 22)
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »
*gasp* I knew it! I knew Satoru was the father but the mother, that was so unexpected. I suspect we would have been able to tell when he aged to a teenager (I find children to be more like one parent than both) or maybe not. I hope Daia clears her career pronto, I want Kage and more material for Lei  :P I find it funny that Erika's bathrobe is spotless all the time and then she has to clean the toilet, ha ha. Kenta and Summer, another unexpected pairing, they are going to have gorgeous kids. I still can't get my head around the fact that Tatsuya is an elder, how did that happen so fast? I want to know if Sasuke and Siobhan will have kids in future, if Erika will be moved out to a house so she can spend her days watching TV and if Mauricio will have his say in the story next time ^-^

The avatar is an exaggerated version of my Simself (I'd love to have purple eyes in real life!)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2016, 06:06:00 PM »
@LivvieLove
I'm glad I could surprise you with Mauricio! We'll see how Tatsuya/Yuki's son turns out. :) But I like having them both as children, though Mauricio can't move in yet.
Yes, at last, Kage's living in the neighborhood. Daia's already gotten the "Ask to move in" and "Propose" socials but I don't want to rush things.  Yes, I do want to rush things, hahaha.

@Nettlejuice 
Yes, you'd mentioned being suspicious of Mauricio's parentage and he ended up not resembling Nancy at all. Unless Mauricio moves in, we wouldn't see him as a teen because I have ageing disabled for townies, so he'll only age once he's moved in, same with Kage and the other townies. I enabled townie ageing for 2 days after Mauricio was born so he would age up to a child.
Daia has both Negotiate Bonus (Charisma) and Hack work performance (Level 6 Programming) now, so she's racing the clock!  For Erika, I noticed her bathrobe was really dirty due to low hygiene then the toilet broke but I made her clean it without letting her shower first so I could take that screenshot, lol.
Yeah, Kenta and Summer look nice together, but we'll never see their son either. Or maybe when Diamond Agent is cleared we can go around age up all the babies! I like that idea!
The founder Satoru was an elder for 31 days total and passed just four days before Tatsuya became an elder. Satoru really lived a long time!
I'm trying to decide where to move Erika--any ideas? I placed a retirement community in Newcrest as well as some nice houses. You'll learn about Siobhan soon.
Mauricio isn't part of the household yet but once Diamond Agent is cleared, the household will change drastically.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2016, 07:15:18 PM »
I'm ridiculously excited at the prospect of the future changes in the household. I can imagine how you must feel.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: A Very Grim Proposal (May 23)
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2016, 12:31:14 PM »
@KRae  I was, in turns, supremely delighted and then...oops, read the update first. ;-)

Week 13/Day 85: A Very Grim Proposal

Day 85 (Sun)

Naoto: Where were you people when I aged up on Friday, huh?
Well, anyway, I rolled the Whiz Kid aspiration so Watchette gave me the Genius trait.
I made a bit of a mistake there, Naoto. For Criminal/Boss, you’ll need max Mischief and Level 6 Handiness.
But it seems not to matter in your case, though, since you already maxed Social early this morning.

Naoto: This is a totally cool arrangement!
After we all sit down for breakfast, I just spam socials at all the adults one by one. And now I can start leveling Mischief, hehe.
I feel a little sorry for the neighborhood.  First Tatsuya, then Nancy, and now you harassing everyone you meet!
Erika: A little favor, Naoto? When you learn the “Dare to Streak” social, would you mind choosing the young, buff guys? Not the old, chubby ones, okay?

Naoto: I play chess a lot with Mauricio Landgraab (right).
Whenever I’m being mentored in Logic, we invite Mauricio over and have a double-mentoring session.
Mauricio: Hey, Naoto, doesn’t it weird Miss Erika out that your dad’s in his boxers?
Naoto: Nah, she’s his sister. The whole family hardly ever changes out of their sleepwear except to work or bathe.

Tatsuya: It will be great when Mauricio moves in. Although I wonder if these two won’t be getting into trouble together. Just look at those faces!
Because Mauricio already has the Music-Lover trait, I’d planned to have him do Musician while Naoto works on Criminal/Boss.
Since Nancy’s The Oracle, though, I wonder if she’d rather have Mauricio become The Boss. Hmmm.

Tatsuya: Son, your mission as a child consists of completing Whiz Kid (too easy!) and three skills: Logic, Charisma, and Mischief.
Go forth, young man, like your father before you, and lay waste to the neighborhood! And bring back the glove!
*cues MC Hammer’s “Too Legit to Quit”

Naoto: Gah, I tried to prank Daia’s new boyfriend, Kage!
I wish she’d bothered to mention to me that he’s a Kleptomaniac with Level 10 Mischief!

Daia: I arrive home at 10 am and am ecstatic to see that Kage is already at the house.
Check out my new hoochie-koochie-mama dress, yo! Can you tell I’ve been promoted to Level 8 Spy Captain in the Diamond Agent branch?
I’ve been waiting to propose to him but our living room doesn’t seem like the right spot…(and yes, we've angled away from The Bathrobe)

Kage: Daia has invited me to spend the night and then “lures” me up to the third floor. I wonder why?
Daia: First, I need to butter him up for the kill.

Daia: Watchette misses our proposal scene while trying to maneuver around all the items on this floor.
There is literally no angle that doesn’t include a lot of ridiculous clutter. *sighs
Daia: We’re engaged now and decide to go ahead and elope.

Day 86 (Mon)

Daia: Before Naoto leaves for his first day of grade school, he tells me that he and Kage were hanging out downstairs last night.
It’s so great that Kage is becoming friends with the family, because we’re very good at taking care of our own.
Looks like Uncle Kenta is mentoring him in Logic!

Daia: After that heart-warming sight, I go downstairs to try hacking my work performance. Where the heck’s the chair?
Dad's a kelpto, too, but he can’t steal our own furniture so it must have been Kage!
I’ve heard that Kage’s a holy terror as a cat burglar, so it could have been so much worse than an office chair, I guess! *tries to rationalize
I need to hurry and get that man moved in, but I only work on Wednesday and Friday this week.
With everyone’s support, though, I might be able to swing it.

Day 87 (Tue)

Sasuke: Watchette tells me the gym which used to be across the street relocated to the eastern part of Newcrest City.
A new house was built in that lot just last week, then Kage and his housemates immediately moved in.
Look! There goes one of his housemates right now. Go introduce yourself, Sasuke!
Sasuke: Hi, I hear you’re new to this neighborhood. I live with my family in the odd-looking cube across the street.
Yae: Hi, my name’s Yae. I’m from a place called The Bin of Clones.
Apparently, I was the sister to the fifth-generation heir of a failed immortal dynasty from last year.
My child self was cloned, aged to young adult, and given a whole new identity. I'm no wonder child, though.

Sasuke: Where’s your brother now?
Yae: Oh, don’t you worry about that today. Y’all need to focus on moving Kage into your household first.
Sasuke: (to himself)  Hmmm, she is an Art Lover who is Cheerful and Neat. She’d make a great addition to our home in the far future.
Yae: You’ll meet the rest of us in time. Look over there! Those two are my teen housemates! (Now unrelated to Yae and to each other, how convenient!)

Day 88 (Wed)

Tatsuya: When I’m preparing breakfast this morning (my Cooking level is almost 4), the stove catches on fire.
Then I go to extinguish the fire and get a snarky message that I can’t extinguish the fire until I extinguish myself first.
Daia has work this afternoon, so Watchette had her teleport away from the kitchen at the first sign of the fire.
Everyone else in the house, including me, has the 24-hour Tense +2 moodlet because of the fire. Boo!

Daia: Kage seems to have some kind of Jekyll and Hyde syndrome. Or he’s just really good at faking it.
After I get home from work, we’re all in the living room when I hear a swishing noise.
Look where Kage is standing near The Penguin.
There’s an empty space now next to Mom’s portrait where Dads’ portrait used to be.

I go to call Kage out on it, but words fail me when I see him angelically (!) clearing the table.
No one—and I mean absolutely no one—in our family cleans up the dishes unless Watchette tells them to!
Fortunately, we have a copy of Tatsuya’s portrait because family portraits are irreplaceable.

Day 90 (Fri)

Yuki: Tatsuya’s age bar has been bubbling since last night.
We’d both gone to bed so early that we wake up this morning at 5 a.m.
Daia is hoping to clear her career tonight. We’re all so excited.

Then, right when Tatsuya and I are in the middle of renewing our marital vows, Grim arrives.
Oh Tatsuya, if only you could have hung on until tonight!

My darling Tatsuya, I will never ever forget how much we loved. *wails inconsolably
A flashback to happier times.

Nancy: I invite Geoffrey over in the morning and we spend several hours together, chatting and laughing.
Though we’d lived apart these past weeks we immediately become good friends again.
He is excited about my return to Oasis Springs tonight and rushes home giddily to prepare a little celebration for my homecoming.

But not long after, I’m overwhelmed with fatigue.
As I lie down to counter the heaviness, my vision goes black.
My dear Sanadas, raise Mauricio well or my sacrifice will have been for nothing!

Sasuke: One happy event did occur today. I proposed to Siobhan and she accepted!
Our whole house is so cramped—I don’t know why Grim felt the need to join us in that bedroom!
Grim, your timing sucks!
After he finally whooshes off, Siobhan and I elope just as Naoto completes Whiz Kid.
It’s been such a hectic day.

Daia: I return home with my final promotion to Level 10 Double Diamond Agent.
It feels like a hollow victory.  We lost Dad and the Landgraab family lost Nancy.
Since they’d both completed their careers, it was so tempting to have them drink Potions of Youth and then wait until I cleared my career.
But we let time pass naturally. At least, Mom will live on as well as Dad’s siblings: Erika, Kenta, and Sasuke.
The Porch Crew is too sad to comment.

As soon as I get home, the move-outs start happening immediately to prevent even one more instant of ageing.

Mom and Dad had planned to move in next door, so Mom decides to move there alone anyway.
She’ll be close to Naoto and me and to her grandchild (!) this way and we will join her there later. (And if we do move next door, will Kage be a liability? lol)

Erika gets a job in the Culinary career (she’ll retire when she wants to), then moves into the Oasis Retirement Center (created by loveisevol35 and slightly modified).

Sasuke moves in with his in-laws, the Fyres, in Windenberg, where he’ll wait for his wife, Siobhan. His father-in-law Dominic is also a comedian.
Originally, Sasuke was going to stay here and help out, but then decided he’d rather never become an elder. Such vanity!
Instead, Kenta will stay with us until he receives his first notice from Grim, then go live with Summer Holiday and their children.

Now that Diamond Agent is cleared we can visit community lots but also visit the homes of other sims.
We will visit everyone occasionally to see how they're doing.
And if you’re wondering about the four sims who moved in tonight, you can meet them all next time!

This update started out so joyous, so full of hope and excitement—everyone would have a happy ending, no one would die.
But Daia’s schedule changed when she got promoted and suddenly I realized that Tatsuya and Nancy wouldn’t last that one extra day.
On that fateful Friday, Tatsuya passed around 5:45 am, Nancy passed around 5:45 pm, then Daia got the promotion at 11 pm.
I’m feeling especially sorry about Nancy, but we will make it up to her by treating Mauricio really well.

RIP Tatsuya and Nancy—the bane of our neighborhood yet tireless supporters of our cause.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Sanada Apocalypse: A Very Grim Proposal (new May 23)
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2016, 01:08:54 PM »
Tatsuya: Son, your mission as a child consists of completing Whiz Kid (too easy!) and three skills: Logic, Charisma, and Mischief.
Go forth, young man, like your father before you, and lay waste to the neighborhood! And bring back the glove!
*cues MC Hammer’s “Too Legit to Quit”
I was laughing so hard!

And then you went and killed it for me! so many deaths! Tatsuya! You were ALMOST THERE!
You too Nancy! UGH! Heart BROKEN.

On the plus side, I'm so happy for Daia and Kage, as well as Sasuke and Siobhan.
Such a bittersweet chapter.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
Tatsuya maxed mischief for his klepto skill so when he was giving advice to his son, I suddenly felt like I sounded like James Brown in that video.
I'm glad you've seen that video, too. Lol, it's one of my all-time favorites.

Yeah, this chapter really pained me. Daia got a promotion on Wed which made her next work day Friday instead of Thursday.
Up till then, I was happily humming away. Looking at homes on the Gallery, deciding where everyone would move.
Satoru got 21 extra days, so I thought maybe, just maybe, Tatsuya and Nancy would get one extra day but no, they died roughly 24 hours after their second notice.
Then Grim ruins the proposal shots as if the house wasn't cramped enough already.

Ah well, I now have five new sims to play.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2016, 01:51:01 PM »
Oh my word. Isn't it strange how some sims get days and days extra, and then some die straight away. R.I.P. Tats and Nancy; you will be missed.

Lots to look forward to though with Daia and Kage though; I don't suppose all his stolen stuff came with him in his inventory? That would be cool!

Look forward to meeting the new residents!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2016, 02:01:33 PM »
@tjtemple

Their deaths really gutted me. It's the best of all possible worlds, really. Elders that stay alive but live elsewhere without requiring constant ambrosia.
Don't want to see them? Don't visit! They come visiting? Ignore the doorbell.  hehe

I don't suppose all his stolen stuff came with him in his inventory? That would be cool!

When Kage moved in, I immediately checked his inventory but all he had was one moodlet solver with the description "Stolen from the Sanadas." Lol.
The family can't drink any potions yet so we've been stockpiling them from move-outs on wall shelves (not family inventory).
I wonder where the computer chair and painting went? 

Thanks for reading.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
Are you enjoying playing mischievous Sims? I chuckled at Erika’s request to dare only hawt guys =P I’m seriously hoping Mauricio and Naoto age up together or at similar stages, I’d love to see the troubles they’d get up to.

Those new neighbours are sure to bring in more beautiful Sims (if that’s what you plan).

I cannot believe, or maybe I can, that Kage stole Satoru’s portrait! I bet he sold it for millions. Nooo, Tatsuya! Satoru lived for so long that I overlooked he was an elder already. And Nancy dying when she could have gone home soon, too sad!

Congratulations, Daia! So much excitement for the next updates so the Sanadas can explore the rest of the world. Did Sasuke and Siobhan try for baby before he moved out?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2016, 07:43:07 PM »
@Nettlejuice
In my IDC, I have one, just one, Oracle and that was fine.
In this game, one sim rolled the Klepto trait, then Nancy and now Naoto need to level Mischief. Thankfully, Kage maxed Mischief during that tournament.
Even so, three mischief-makers in three generations is a bit much. Starts to get like fishing photos, lol.

Mauricio couldn't move in right away so he's 8 days younger. Their age stages will overlap a lot, though. Ahh, the new neighbors--the best of my failed dynasties, lol.
I actually tried a new (for me) skintone that is very white/pinkish on the teen girl (did you notice). I guess it's popular but I prefer a more bronzed look.

Sasuke/Siobhan children are really cute, you'll see soon. She had to give birth to the second child before moving in to The Cube. 
I'm not being a very disciplined Apocalypse Challenge player at all.   ;)
I get so distracted by all the genetic possibilities between different parents. The whole point of clearing Oracle is to import other players' super-skilled Wonder Children, not unskilled bin clones, lol.
Anyway, it's my game, so I can play at a strategic disadvantage if I want, right?

And the neighbors--I'm trying to decide who will pair up with The Mixologist to produce a child/spouse unrelated to my family.  Kinda of a spoiler....

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2016, 12:47:09 AM »
Too much sadness.  I really wanted Nancy to be back with her soul mate.  They really are quite the loving couple all the time.  Sadly, once one dies the other follows quickly after so I imagine Geoffrey passed on also.  Now waiting to see what you come up with next!  Loving this story.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: A Very Grim Proposal (new May 23)
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2016, 02:04:04 PM »
I like that skin tone on her. The Mixologist is Mitch, right? I'm looking forward to seeing who he ends up with what their kids will look like  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Restarting from Scratch-ish (new May 24)
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2016, 09:48:08 PM »
@Joria   Oh, I know. It really killed me that she would have gone home to Geoffrey if she'd lived six hours longer.  :'(  However, Geoffrey won't die because I have townie ageing disabled.
             Only sims living in or moved into the main house age.

@Nettlejuice Yes.  And me too!  ;)

Week 13/Day 91: Restarting from Scratch-ish

Day 91 (Sat)

Kenta: It comes as a surprise to realize that I’ve become the household elder!
I’m officially the oldest member of this household!
I mean, me, the twin who only cleared a teen career and who always has to sleep in the kiddies’ bedroom.
The last to form a family of my own. Well, except for Erika, but she has The Penguin and The Bathrobe, so she doesn’t really count.
This update, instead of having snatches of dialogue with images, I thought I’d do the narrating, if you don’t mind.
I’ll be leaving this house sometime next week, so I wanted to introduce you to the new household.
In case you don’t remember who I am…I’m the only blonde Sanada, so far.

With an almost entirely new household, we also have new plans.  Here’s a rundown.
The lovely teenager Morgan Fyres will clear the Manual Laborer.
W: I don’t think I’ve ever played a teen who’s a C student at career level 1. 

She will live with us only a few days into her young adulthood. She has started "ze garden."

Gned the Gnome: There she goes on her first day of work. Dang, she’s gorgeous!
Mel the Mailbox: Uh, Gned, she’s still a teenager.
Tremain the Trashman: Yeah, that’s what Gned means. Morgan is gorgeous "for a teenager." Right? Right?

Her elder sister Siobhan is, as you recall, Sasuke’s wife.
The lovely Siobhan will clear Business/Investor, which requires L10 Logic and 8 Charisma, but she arrived with zero Logic. Double mentoring is so handy!

And of course, you’re already familiar with Watchette’s latest obsession, the notorious Kage, who's now in the Secret Agent/Villain career.
I wouldn’t exactly call it an obsession. If you examine his features separately, they’re not so attractive but, every now and then, the overall effect is devastating.
Mel the Mailbox: Yeah, right. That’s totally not an obsession.
Whatever. Daia is just as gorgeous!
Tremain the Trashcan: Smooth recovery!

And speaking of Daia, she receives the Eating for Two notification! A little girl would be nice this time.
We’re all hoping the child will inherit Kage’s violet eyes. His sticky fingers and temper, not so much.

Mauricio Landgraab is an Artistiic Prodigy, which is perfect since he’s a Music Lover.
Since my nephew Naoto and half-brother Mauricio both have short black hair, Watchette changed Mauricio’s look… a lot.
At least it’s easy now to tell them apart from a distance.

Kenta: And where is Naoto, our future Criminal Boss? He wants to broadcast live, it seems.

Naoto: Now watch me whip, whip. Now watch me…
Hey, let a dude know when you’re switching the live feed over, okay?
(Naoto was actually in the process of practicing storytelling in front of the mirrorr, but I saw this pose and thought of LivvieLove's previous comment about Sasuke.)

Naoto: Anyway, I’m walking along, minding my own business, when I suddenly see a delinquent wannabe.
I mean he’s totally copying my style except for my cool-o Behren socks.
I give him a really good look at my face so he won’t forget what a real boss looks like.

His name? You don’t really expect me to remember the name of every little two-bit punk, do you? Max something.

Kenta here again.
We keep forgetting it’s okay to travel now. After Morgan gets home from work, we head to Desert Bloom Park.
Finally, finally! I complete the “Fish at 3 locations” milestone of my Angling Ace aspiration.
It only took almost my whole life!  Today, my age bar started bubbling.
Soon, I will be an elder!  No cake, thanks.
We’re having a great time at Oasis Springs Park.
Morgan and Bjorn Bjergsen share the Good trait and become good friends (which isn't important now).

In fact, we had so much fun that Watchette forgot to take a single shot at the park.
So here’s one of me fishing in our neighborhood.
Don’t you just hate fishing shots?

Week 14/Day 92 (Sun)

Kenta: We are waiting again on Morgan before heading out.  Ahhh, how wonderful to be able to travel!
She’s just a half tick from clearing Manual Laborer. Don’t worry, Morgan, you’ll nail it next Saturday!

Today, we are first taking a special detour to satisfy the curiosity of @Nettlejuice and, of course, Watchette.
After we arrive at the Fyres’ fine home in Windenberg, Siobhan heads straight to the crib and ages Nessa up.
Nessa Fyres, the second child of Siobhan and Sasuke, was born several days before Siobhan moved into our home.
First up is Nessa with her parents.
Next is Nessas with uncle Mauricio Landgraab (left) and cousin Naoto Sanada (right).
She came with these clothes and hair, I hear.
I thought of moving Nessa into the home later, but she’s also a kleptomaniac.
The neighborhood is no doubt pretty tired by now of our many mischief-makers, so no Nessa.

Kenta: That’s too bad. She looks like a charming blend of Siobhan and Sasuke.

Nessa’s older brother Erich,is also a handsome child.
Mauricio: You wanna be my wingman, Erich?
Before I move back to the Landgraabs, I want to find a knock-out wife.
And not just a trophy wife, someone who’s….

Unlike Siobhan, Morgan, and Mauricio, we Sanadas know only that cramped, five-story 8x8 cube house.
So visiting the Fyres’ spacious home was pretty shocking.
Kage: Pffft, once we get a few more unlocks, our home will be even more amazing than that.
And you already have a lot more paintings than most homes that I, uh, that I, that is, most homes that I’ve been invited to visit.
Kenta: Sure, buddy.

Kenta: We spend a little time grilling near Johnny Zest’s trailer then go fishing for a while near the Calientes’ home.
Where the heck are the growfruit when you need them?

Day 93 (Mon)

Kenta: While out pranking after school, Naoto meets Sasuke’s son Erich again over by the river.
Good to see that Naoto and Erich are just chatting. Naoto, pick on random strangers for your mischief!

Day 94 (Tue)

Gned the Gnome: Look, our new member Kage is running off to work. He sure makes that plain office outfit look good!
Mel the Mailbox: *places online order for prosthetic arm to better fan self now that Kage’s moved in
Tremain the Trashcan: He looks super fit, too! Maybe I wanna start working out, too, but which equipment could I use?
Gned: So why no shot of our lovely Siobhan going to work?
Tremain: Apparently, Watchette’s waiting until she gets a better work outfit.

Kenta: Daia suddenly leaves work early and arrives home around 4 pm.
Thanks to the unlock combo of Journalist and Diamond Agent, Daia is the first in our family to have a hospital delivery.
Kenta: Dr. Leanna Irving is very professional, not to mention rather pretty.

Meet the first child of Daia and Kage, a baby girl named Karina. And no, she will not need to learn Mischief!
The healthy baby girl is whisked home immediately, as is the practice at this hospital.

Kenta: I arrive home to find Daia and Kage chatting out front.
Siobhan and Kage both brought home promotions today to Level 3 Business (she starts at Level 2) and Level 6 Secret Agent, respectively.
Kage has both the Connections and Enterpreneurial traits, which he’s going to need because the Villain career has 11 levels.
Mel the Trashcan: Good luck, Kage!
Gned the SBGnome: Oddly, Kage’s new Level 6 Secret Agent suit is exactly the same suit that the brothers Tatsuya (Journalist) and Sasuke (Comedian) only earned at the top of their careers.

Day 95 (Wed)

Kenta: Because our home is so cramped, Watchette’s put wall shelves high up on the walls to store books and other items.
There’s one in almost every room, except the bathrooms.
I initially put all the high-priority skill books on these shelves in their appropriate rooms, but the sims just put the books away in the bookcase downstairs.
Instead they use the shelves for their dirty dishes and Naoto stores his slablet up there, though I can’t figure out how they reach that high.

Kenta: I’m like Watchette’s canary in the gold mine. Whenever I get an uncomfortable moodlet but the room looks clean, Watchette checks all the wall shelves in the room.

Here’s a shot of everyone sitting down for dinner, except of course the newborn Karina who's upstairs in the bassinet.
Naoto is hidden behind me, but that’s okay. You’ll see much more of him later. And by the way, Daia aged up naturally this evening and is now an adult.

Day 96 (Thu)

Kenta: Here’s Morgan's garden on the B2 floor. She’s the only one in the house who's allowed to garden until she clears Manual Laborer.
However, Daia and Kage are skilled enough to start taking cuttings and grafting as soon as Morgan lifts the lock.
Morgan: If this is my garden and I’m so special, why am I facing backward in this shot?
Kenta: Isn’t it obvious? That’s because Kage is mentoring his wife Daia in the foreground.  And because…Lei *winks.

Kenta: By the way, You’re probably wondering why we bother with gardening in a house like this.
Morgan: Everyone knows that gardening is one of Watchette’s fave activities! At least until the garden’s perfected.
But that still doesn’t make me one of Watchette’s fave sims. *sulks prettily
Your dazzling beauty has not been overlooked, Morgan! I have a special “mission” in mind for you in the not-too-distant future.

Soon after everyone leaves home for school or work, Daia—who’s taken a vacation day—ages up Karina.
Karina rolls Rambunctious Scamp as her aspiration.
Which is perfect, because her role will be to clear the Athlete/Bodybuilder career!
Karina: Landlubbers, beware!

Day 97 (Fri)

Kenta: Today is Naoto’s teen birthday. He cakes up right after coming home from school and rolls the Curator aspiration.
Curator will become do-able once Siobhan unlocks Business/Investor.
Also, though the Comedian unlock allows us to have birthday parties now, Watchette wants to wait until we have a mixologist in the house.
By the way, since I'm not using clubs, I re-roll if I get the "Leader of the Pack" aspiration.

Naoto: I’m liking this crazy hair, Watchette, and this punk outfit. Too bad you couldn’t borrow a loud Hawaiian shirt from Mitch Kalani for my party wear!
I’m pretty sure those are Hawaiian T-shirts, not aloha shirts, Naoto, and only the Mitch played by @Nettlejuice wears those Hawaiian tees.
Naoto: I'm going to be a Criminal Boss, yo! Can't I get some gold chains to go wit dis outfit?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Restarting from Scratch-ish (new May 24)
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »
Wow I missed so much. I just adore this story. Had a tear in my eye when all the deaths occurred. How like Satoru to have a private death so the family doesn't mourn add long. And Tats and Nancy :'( you will ask be missed. I do love that aging for townies is turned off, it allows for so many of the original genes to be added!

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything