Author Topic: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge [Completed]  (Read 81011 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Daddy's Dirty Dancing (New/June 9)
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2016, 01:23:31 PM »
Oh, thank you so much for saying you enjoy this chapter. I was worried that it was getting too silly.

When both Go and Amanda completed their birthday spins, I was left speechless.
But Go looks great either in cc hair, Maxis hair, pastel or black hair. He's quite handsome. While Amanda's original hair didn't complement the shape of her face.

About Shimuzu, I wonder if there's a routing problem? After waiting, over 5.5 hours, Kage selected "Give up the table" and we got an audacious pop-up saying, "Are you sure you want to give up your table? Your food will be arriving very soon!" LOL
Oh well, at least Naoto got to use the "Deliver insult to chef" interaction. In my case, I could see the two chefs were constantly cooking, but nothing ever came to the table, not even drinks. Not for Karina & Mauricio's table either (they waited around 3 hours)

Kage was trying to create an 8-member group of The Dancers, so he invited guys over and changed their party outfit in their new closet.
Without clubs, though, it's impossible to force people to come whenever you summon then. So I guess Mitch will have to work out and eventually join the group, lol.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2016, 03:38:37 PM »
Hooray for the return of The Dancers! I hope they will be a birthday tradition so we can see the whole group together. Not that Amanda isn't a lovely dancer (and a really beautiful sim!), but the effect is not quite the same. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2016, 08:05:01 PM »
Amanda is so lovely, she'd look good completely bald. I'm going to miss little girl Amanda though.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2016, 12:31:40 AM »
If staring at Naoto makes someone a creepster then sign me up! ;)

Amanda is GORGEOUS! She ages up so well! The boys all look fantastic and that restaurant sounds horrible. I think Naoto is officially my favorite. Gotta love a guy who can take-charge! ;) ;D
Your household is so full of... achievements. Yes. Achievements. That's the word. I love all of it! Pastel hair... achievements... gorgeous genetics all around!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2016, 10:16:57 AM »
@FrancescaFiori
I will always think of you as the Goddess of Closets, lol! I'm glad you found The Dancers entertaining, lol.
I'm sure that, in real life, a teen girl would be mortified if all the men in her family took her clubbing dressed like that on her birthday. But this is The Sims!

@KRae 
Amanda isn't blood-related to the Sanada family but she moved in anyway because she was such an attractive child! With green eyes!
I'm feeling bad lately about changing Go so much--maybe I should have left him with that big-fro Disco Prince look?

@LivvieLove
Haha, I started explaining why Naoto could make upgrades then realized it was a walls-down shot, so I had to add Amanda's x-ray vision to explain why we could see Naoto, then it looked odd that she'd be there staring at him like a stalker. It all started out very innocently, though.  ;D
Yes, I also love Naoto a lot. Whenever something happens, he's the one who steps up to the plate and gets things done! And when I switched to his T-shirt outfit, he made the cutest face!
The restaurant's part of the new Dining Out DLC, so part of the problem was that I don't really know how restaurants work yet. We visit there again in the next update.
Lol, if I add another room to the restaurant with a dance floor...like a Las Vegas hotel!
Yes, Amanda is lovely! I'm shipping her with he-who-can't-officially-be-my-fave-sim-yet-cuz-he's-just-a-teen.  ;)           

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Sometimes I Feel Like a Fatherless Child
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2016, 01:57:59 AM »
Week 19/Day 127: Sometimes I Feel Like a Fatherless Child

Day 127 (Sun)

Naoto: Thanks for bringing me along, Dad. Where are we?
Kage: Well, I thought you might enjoy having brunch with your sister and mother, but Daia couldn’t make it!
I’ll have to remember to quit my job before I move out!
Yuki: Thanks for the invite, Kage. You’re such a thoughtful son-in-law. Naoto never invites me anywhere.
*waves to Mortimer Goth who’s sitting nearby
Kage: So this is L’Attente Bistro. It’s advertised as a brunch place.
With the name “bistro,” I thought it’d be a little classier, more like a brasserie. Looks like a diner, though.
Yuki: So isn’t that a bad choice for a restaurant name? L’Attente means “the wait” or “waiting” in French, doesn’t it?
Kage: Yeah, I hope they’re just being sarcastic.
Naoto: Well, I’m The Brain (Level 9 Criminal/Boss) now, so I definitely don’t want to be late for work today!

Naoto: Well, let’s order, I don’t have all day!
Kage: I’ll let you two decide.
Yuki: Let’s only order coffee and a main course, just in case.
Naoto: And to be extra careful, can we all order the same meal? Eggs Benedict?

Kage: Aaaannnd, the cougar magnet strikes again!
Naoto: Well, technically, she’s not a cougar anymore since I’m an adult now, too.
Kage: She’ll always be one in my eyes because she’s been staring at you like that siince the day you became a teen!
Yuki: Didn’t we just see her husband sitting at the table next to ours?

Kage: Hey, look! There’s outdoor seating!
Naoto: Oh yeah! There’s even a table that seats 8. Good to know, I guess.
Yuki: Why do you say “I guess,” my darling son?
Naoto: Because Kage and I are moving out this week. Kage, definitely. Me, as soon as I get one last promotion!
Kage: Have you decided what you’re going to do when you move out, Naoto?

Yuki: Uh, what are Bella and Mortimer doing? Bella’s gone into the kitchen and Mortimer’s following her there.
Naoto: Who knows? The bathrooms are on the opposite side of the restaurant.
Kage: Hehe, Bella’s probably going to get “the talk” from her husband.
Serves her right for standing there staring at you, then pretending she was on her way to the kitchen!
Yuki: Hah! Good luck talking your way out of that one, you hussy! Chasing after my little boy, were you?
I couldn't resist following them to see what they were doing. Mortimer doesn’t seem very convinced…I feel kinda bad for him, to be honest.

Naoto: How you been doing, Momn? You’re looking good!
Yuki: I really love the new house I’m living in. You’ve all come to visit a few times already. Why no screenshots?
Kage: Makes me wonder if the kids will come visit me after I move out! Usually I just invite Daia over.

Kage: Oh, cool! Our food’s arrived!  *squees
Naoto: Stop acting like such a foodie, Kage. You’re embarrassing us!
And don’t turn around to look, Mom, but Mortimer and Bella stood up when our food arrived. Why?

Kage: Unbelievable! Now Bella’s just standing there making those goo-goo eyes at you, Naoto.
Naoto: Let’s just enjoy our meal and pretend we haven’t noticed, okay?
Hey, stop making flirty eyes at Mortimer, Kage! You’re freaking me out, dude!
Kage: I can’t help it! The Chef’s Choice mocha that Yuki and I ordered makes me feel flirty!
Naoto: I wanted to color a placemat, but I think it’s time we left. Sheesh. Can’t take you two anywhere!
Kage: Hey, that’s my line!

Gned the Gnome: There goes The Brain! I don’t think Watchette’s even snapped a shot of Naoto leaving for work!
Mel the Mailbox: She’s been feeling all sentimental lately! He’ll move out as soon as he earns his next promotion.
Tremain the Trashcan: Chances are excellent that he’ll finish either Thursday night at the latest, or even tomorrow night!
Mel the Mailbox: Hmmm, he looks like an entirely different person in a suit and hat! I definitely prefer his tattooed look!

Amanda: Congrats on your promotion to Level 5 Personal Trainer, Karina. You chose the Bodybuilder branch tonight, correct?
I love the way your new work outfit matches your hair!
Karina: Haha, thanks! And no worries about mentoring. It’s my daily task now, so I’ll always want to be mentoring household members!
Amanda: By the way, I’m also doing the Bodybuilder aspiration. Will my thighs get all muscular like yours? *hopes not

Day 128 (Mon)

Sara: Today, I become a young adult at last! I’m really looking forward to becoming an Interstellar Smuggler!
Kage: You’ve been working hard since you moved in, Sara! You’ve completed much of your career skilling already!
Sara: Yep, I can’t wait to join the Astronaut career, but I’ll also be in charge of the garden.
Kage: You know, Naoto left for work tonight only a half-tick from maxing the Criminal/Boss career.
He’ll be moving out real soon. I’ll also be moving next door with my wife Daia on Wednesday.
Would you mind terribly if we held off your birthday celebration until Tuesday night, so we could have a triple celebration?
It would be your birthday party plus a farewell party for Naoto and me.
Sara: That’s fine, Kage! I wold be honored!  And Watchette, thanks for the Bro trait! *winks

Day 129 (Tue)

Naoto: Yep, I’m Da Man! Level 10 Boss!
Gned the Gnome: Look at that, folks, Naoto is now officially Da Boss!
Mel the Mailbox: That means no more payouts to the mob, right?
Tremain the Trashcan: Exactomundo. Their bills will decrease substantially, too.
Gned: How so?
Tremain: They’d been stockpiling a portion of their dragonfruit and UFO fruits to sell only after Naoto cleared the Boss career.
Mel: Too bad all the paintings they’re saved can’t be sold until they’ve cleared Bodybuilder and Patron of the Arts!

Hey, Kage and Naoto. I hope you don’t mind that I dragged you both over here. 
Kage: We understand. It’s because our lot still doesn’t have any outdoor lamps.
Naoto: Oh, Watchette wants to take a commemorative photo of just the two of us? I’m touched!
You know very well how much I’ve enjoyed having you in the household.
Kage, you immigrated here from another file because I wanted you to be in a story. You cleared the only career with 11 levels with flair.
Naoto, I wasn’t sure what to do with you at first and you ended up joining one of the toughest careers.
As the Secret Agent/Villain and Criminal/Boss, the two of you have really improved the quality of life for your household.
As founding members of The Dancers and loyal contributors to “the cause,” I just want to say you will both be sorely missed! *sniffle, sniffle

Kage: If you ever need me, call me. No matter where you are, no matter how far.
Naoto: Just call my name, I’ll be there in a hurry. You don’t have to worry!
Cuz baby there ain’t no mountain high enough. Ain’t no valley low enough…
(“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell—everyone must hear this!)

Kage: So for our triple celebration, we start with an early dinner, followed by clubbing later!
Sara: How’s that different from what we did for Amanda’s birthday?
Naoto: We hope to actually eat this time and there’ll be a special guest later. Anyway, we try visiting Shimuzu again this evening.
Whereas we each mostly ordered something different the first time, this second time we all order the same beverage (Chef’s choice) and the second-cheapest appetizer: Honeyed World Fruit Charcuterie.
Our food and drinks arrive without much waiting.

The three waiting staff are like helicopters, hovering over us as we dine, swooping in to clear tableware as necessary.
At one point, we had three staff members in our private room, clearing our table. Great service!

Go enjoys the “experimental dish” appetizer so much he takes a photo of it.
After finishing their appetizers, Kage and Karina both learn to make the dish at home using “their personal chef station,” no doubt because their Cooking skill is already Level 5+.
Sara, Naoto, Mauricio, Tao, and Tao all get the same message: “If only they had Level 5 Cooking, they could make this experimental dish at home.”
For some reason, only Go learns the Gourmet Cooking skill (because he snapped the photo?).

Next, everyone orders water ($0) and the least expensive main course (Artisan Fish Trio); it was not Chef’s choice.
This time we clock it and our meal arrives almost exactly an hour after we place our orders.
Since the restaurant is new, maybe the chefs can’t handle a lot of different orders yet. Our maybe it’s our large party.
But why would they set a table for 8 if they can’t handle it?

Naoto: To make up for insulting the chef on Saturday night, I ask the waitress to deliver my compliments to the chef this time.
Oh Naoto! How I will miss your charming self when you move out!

Kage: Next, we move our party over to the Pan Europa Discoteca to celebrate Sara’s birthday in the traditiona manner.
Tao: Happy birthday, Sara!

Amanda: Oh, hi Mom! I haven’t seen you for ages!
Morgan: It’s great to see you, too, darling. You’re looking all grown-up and wonderful! Ooooh noooo, what’s he doing there?!
Amanda: Moooom, how embarrassing! How did Dad become a member of The Dancers?

Amanda: It’s getting worse, Mom! What shall we do?
Morgan: My plan’s just to pretend I don’t know him. We’re married but I never took his last name, so…
Amanda: Okay, our first step will be to nonchalantly walk away to a different part of the club. And, Mom, I officially have no father, okay?
Morgan: Suits me!

Sara: How is this supposed to be my birthday party celebration, when all of the visual focus is on The Dancers?
And get away from me, Candy Behr! I’m not in the mood to dance with you!
Awww, don’t be mad, Sara! You will get your time in the sun very, very soon, I promise!
Amanda: Mom? I think I’m going home first.

Day 130 (Wed)

Kage: Hey, brother-in-law, it’s hard to believe we’re going to actually leave this place, eh?
Naoto: I know, right? I’ve lived here since birth and it’s all I’ve ever known.
Once Daia cleared Diamond Agent, I thought we’d visit the homes of a lot of other sims, but all Watchette wants to do is go to restaurants!
Kage: So, what’s your plan now? I heard Jacques Villareal has asked you to take over and move into his huge estate on Windenberg.
Naoto: Yeah, but I’m somehow not really feeling it.
Kage: What about moving with me into that house right behind me? It’s right next door to here, bro!
Your sister and your mom’s there, too! Would be so much fun!

Naoto: You know what, Kage? I think I’d rather live over there with you guys then live far away in Windenberg!
At first I thought it’d be cool. You know, living in that grand villa on the same island where Founder Satoru was born.
But all my family lives in this neighborhood.
Kage: I know, man! You shouldn’t live that far away. We would all miss you too much!
Naoto: Actually, I’ve asked Watchette to build me a new place for me and my lady. You’ll meet her next time.
Kage: I can’t believe you’ve been holding out on us! Well, okay, man. I’ll be seeing you around!
Naoto: Yeah, laters!

The Dancers appeared in two consecutive chapters because they would be losing two of its founding members.
Now that they've lost their "lead dancers" (lol), the group will no doubt disband.
Unless someone opens a restaurant with a dance floor...

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Aww, I'm going to miss Naoto. He could really tell it like it was! =)
Not to mention those tattoos were excellent ways to show off his... achievements. ;)

I swear one of these comments won't have anything about your boys' achievements - but today is not that day!
I must say, I really love all the pastel hair colors out there.
You have such beautiful Sims in this family... and Karina. She's very... muscular...
Can't say I blame Amanda for being nervous about those thighs - they give the phrase 'thunder-thighs' a new meaning! ::)

Congratulations on the Boss Career clearing! =D No more mob fees!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
No matter how many times I've seen it it still makes me laugh to see the Dancers, their facial expressions and K-pop boy band perfection is too awesome! I can't believe it will be time for Kage and Naoto to move out, I'm very much looking forward to meeting his lady. I'm glad to see your party of eight actually be served, if somewhat late, mine were left before their hungry meter became red =/

Sheesh, Bella, Morty is keep a close eye on her now, ha ha.

I love Karina but I hope Amanda doesn't get those rippling muscles!

Congratulations to Naoto and you, it must be a relief to be able to sell harvestables.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Hooray! A full group of "The Dancers!" Okay, now I am satisfied. *sighs*
I'm excited to see who Naoto's lady is. Lucky girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@Nettlejuice
      Obviously, I also love The Dancers! It's so funny how they seem to take themselves so seriously but they also look great as a group in their little collar bowties, hahaha.
I hadn't planned on Morgan Fyres showing up and standing over by Gavin, so that was perfect.
      Kage will be an elder very soon, so he needs to go. Normally, I would keep Naoto around to help with mentoring, but I'm too impatient to move in two more sims.
These two will be the very last sims to move in.
      I really hate that "maximum body potential" milestone. Naoto still hasn't lost that over-bulky look and Karina's legs look awful.
     Even with the improved Shimuzu, it takes six hours for two courses (appetizer & main course) with my party of eight. The bistro took less time because we only ordered a main course.  I will miss Naoto and all the drama he causes with the ladies. Bella and Mortimer's behavior really surprised me! Who goes into a restaurant's kitchen to argue?
     Yep, thanks to Naoto, we no longer have to start over from zero funds every Monday! The household's life is 50% back to normal (in terms of career unlocks) but still feels so restricted.

@FrancescaFiori  Lol, The Dancers' first priority is customer satisfaction! Naoto's future house and lady have nothing to do with the challenge, of course, but I love this sim so I want him to have an appropriately happy ending.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Naoto's Lady Friend (New Jun 12)
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2016, 05:19:47 AM »
Week 19/Day 130: Naoto's Lady Friend

Day 130 (Wed)

Amanda: Ever since I became a teen, Tao has been spending more time with me, talking about school, going for walks, and stuff.
This morning as soon as I come upstairs, he looks as if he’s waiting for me.
And he asks me to be his BFF!!!  Yeeesssss!

Go: I’m not going to be an Athlete like my sister Kariina or my buddy Tao, and I’m not going to be an Astronaut like Sara or Amanda.
Still, when I have a little time in the morning, I go joggng around our neighborhood.

This morning, I run into that girl I met at school the other day. Her name’s Mina Arata.

Go: Today, I ask her to sit on a bench and chat for a few minutes.
Tao: That look on your face, dude! You are such a goner!
Go: She’s just so cute, Tao! I really can’t stop myself!

Mina (to herself): Go is seriously gorgeous! I can’t believe he wants to sit and chat!
Oh?! He wants a “friendly hug”? I’m game, sweetheart. Bring it on, friendly or more than friendly!

Gned the Gnome: There go our scrawny teen heartbreakers, off to high school!
Tremain the Trashcan: I can’t believe the other students’ parents don’t complain about those boys attending school shirtless!
Mel the Mailbox: Trust me, Tremain! Not a single P.T.A. mother is complaining…

Kage: So, you’re finally going to introduce your lady friend, eh?
Naoto: Yeah, I’d like you all to meet Yae Oguri. She’s someone I met through work.

Yae: Hi, sweetheart. I’ve missed you! *kisses Naoto autonomously
Naoto: Hey, not in front of everybody. Sheesh, that’s embarrassing!

Mauricio: Well, I’m surprised, to be honest. She looks very normal and rather conservative.
Karina: I was just going to say the same thing. Are you sure she’s the one, Uncle Naoto?
Kage: I’m going to have to agree. You shouldn’t be ruining an innocent life, Naoto! She’s too nice for you!

Naoto: What do they know, right, Yae? We were made for each other!
Yae: *giggles
He proposes to Yae, she accepts, and they elope in the one of the most cramped spaces in the house.

Naoto: Were they not paying attention when I said that I met Yae through work?
Yae: I know, right? We even got our tattoos from the same tattoo artist who was visiting from Tokyo.

Naoto: Watchette recently made her own version of that premade restaurant Shimuzu, so I invite Yae there to celebrate our marriage.

Yae’s gorgeous, right? Are we a good match or what?

I request a table from the host who shows us to a small table in front of the chef stations.
It’s a lame location. (Watchette, you need to do something to spruce up this area.)

I’d like to sit outside but the room in back is for a party of eight.
I’ve borrowed @Nettlejuice’s idea and joined two tables for four instead of one table for eight.

Instead of leaving the choice up to the host, I specifically request a table on the front patio this time.
I don’t know what the lighting would be like at night, but it’s lovely during the day.

Except for those sputtering spouts in the water—those are annoying. Please fix those, Watchette.
Hey, I’d never made a pond before, okay? But thanks for play-testing it for me.

Yae: What’s the name of the restaurant?
It’s Iyashi, which means “healing.” Did you see the sand garden out front?

Naoto: Our meal arrives immediately. Watchette, you should run this restaurant yourself!

Naoto: What? You want to know where I’m moving? Look at this shot of the neighborhood.
You recognize the Apocalypse House right?
Across the street iin the beige house live Kenta Sanada, Summer Holiday, and their three sons.
In the blue house next door to the Apocalypse House live Mom (Yuki), my sis Daia, and Kage.
Across the street from them live Sasuke Sanada Siobhan, and their two kids. Erika the Bathrobe Queen recently moved in with them.
And you see that dark wooden house beyond Sasuke’s place? That’s where I’ll be living with Yae.

By the way, did I already tell you that we’re going to be parents soon? *grins widely

Go: Meanwhile, remember that girl, Mina, from this morning? When I saw her at school later, I invited her over to the house.
After school, we continue our convo while kicking it up quite a few notches.  She likes me back!!!

Go: First kiss!
I already have the option to ask her to be my girlfriend, but there’s some weird dude watching us, so I’ll ask her later.
I know, Mitch totally photo-bombed my shot of your first kiss with Mina!
And after watching you two, he’s feeling all flirty, great!

Go: Watchette, as much as I love my father, I’m not sorry to see him go. One, he’s living right next door now.
Two, are you going to let me invite Mina to move in?

Mitch: Hey, Sara! Thanks for inviting me over, but where the heck have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you!
Sara: Hehe, I phoned to invite you over from work. I just got home. Wassup, Mitch my bro! *does bro bump
And, Watchette? I agree with Go about the need to make more room in the house! Can Mitch move in, please? Pretty please?

Career Recap as of Wednesday afternoon:

Mauricio Landgraab: Entertainer/Musician, Level 8
Karina Sanada-Landgraab: Athlete/Bodybuilder, Level 6
Sara Shin: Astronaut, Level 3 (Interstellar Smuggler)
Tao: 3 days to young adult (Pro Athlete)
Go Sanada: 6 days to young adult (Startup Entrepreneur)
Amanda Fyres: 9 days to young adult (Space Ranger)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Sanada Apocalypse Challenge: Naoto's Lady Friend (New Jun 12)
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2016, 06:10:29 AM »
Matching tattoos couple! Yae is so beautiful (and Mina too!), how do you pronounce her name? Yay, Yee? Loving the new restaurant, at least now you can have the whole family sitting together. Mitch photobombing, I really can't wait until he joins and gets an Oshizu makeover. Do you use the tab key + QWEASDZX when taking screenshots?

I also noticed the floor mattress, such detailed authenticity =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2016, 04:49:28 PM »
What gorgeous girls for these lovely Sanada boys! =)
Good to see Mitch making his rounds... and congratulations especially to Naoto (sniffles at his loss) on marriage, baby and moving out! I always love reading your story Oshizu... it always brightens my day to see what the Sanada's are up to!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2016, 06:07:27 PM »
@Nettlejuice
Yae's name is pronouced Yah-eh, thank you for asking!

About the 2 tables for four, I can't wait to try them out, but I need to get some sims moved out and others moved in first! All four seem wiling!

Yes, I do use the tab key for taking screenshots but I don't know what the QWEASDZX part means (directional keys?).
Sometimes my shots are oddly framed in order to exclude sims nearby, like I didn't Tao and Naoto (who were also in the gym) to appear in the shot of Sara/Mitch bro bumping. Other times, the framing is bad because I'm trying to avoid including objects that can't be moved in a small room.
You noticed the beds! The bedding choices all look like indigo-dyed stencil patterns which I couldn't resist, hehe.

@LivvieLove
Rampant favoritism--I think Naoto's the only sim in the household who got that kind of send-off. But he deserved it!
Poor Kage--because of his kleptomaniac trait, he will never be invited back to the house, nor invited in if he autonomously visits!
And I have to remember not to let my sims talk to him if they run into him in the neighborhood, lol. Good thing there are the restaurants and the dlubs!

Offline Luna264

• Primary historian specializing in the Houseplant Incident
  • Llama Wrangler
  • A small car drives up. It is an avacado.
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2016, 02:49:04 AM »
I'll miss Naoto. He's an interesting character. Hope you bring him back to chat occasionally!