Author Topic: The Flanagan Decadynasty--The Final Update (Please Graveyard)  (Read 45771 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--Cheshire's Big Moment
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2016, 10:49:08 AM »
Pippin, you saying you like Princess the best and then seeing how you've dressed her and have her act, I get the impression that you like the bad sim-girls, lol.
I'm rather glad that Chesire didn't get the "forsake werewolfness" social--that girl and her nose! *shudders
You capture the best moments...I love the goofy look on Chesire's face as he tells the girl about the old man downstairs.

I'm looking forward to reading your new Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty. *runs off to look for it

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
The Flanagan Decadynasty--The Final Update
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »

No matter how old one gets, you never stop being part of your family.

Pippin:  Band practice is totally the same thing as family time in this case.  But speaking of family, the youngest member of the family is about to get a little older.

Pippin:  Well, after his bottle he's going to get older.

Pippin:  Okay, I may have skipped a birthday there, but nothing much (other than glitches) was really happening.

Pippin:  Look!  Hatten's cute!
Cheshire:  But what about my question?
Pippin:  (Sigh) It seems Cheshire, whose wife aged up without providing a second child (to hopefully be a rainboo and help pollinate the new town), apparently overheard me mentioning the "primary" and "secondary" wives in Oshizu's legacy and...
Cheshire:  Please may I have one?  Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?!?!?
Pippin:  Fine.

Pippin:  So Cheshire had a few dates with this random townie who had previously appeared as a paparazzo, but apparently has quit her job.  Meantime, surely everyone will be fine looking after themselves, right?  Wait, why is the camera quickly panning away?

Pippin:  Oh look!  Primary wife is making snow angels!  Wait...she's not moving.  OOh yeah, she's a mermaid.  She must be dehydrated.  Wait!  That means death to mermaids!  Get over there, Cheshire!
Cheshire:  Come along, secondary wife!

Grim:  It's okay.  I've got things under control.
Cheshire:  But...but...
Pippin:  Hang on, she just left our large tombstone.
Cheshire:  But...but...
Secondary Wife:  So, can we get married now?
Cheshire:  Oh, sure!

Bunny:  Umm, didn't your wife die, like, an hour ago?
Cheshire:  Shhh, I'm getting married now.

Ghost of Quinn:  I'm so proud.  So very, very proud.

Cheshire:  So, about bringing in a second child...
Secondary Wife:  I'm on it!
Pippin:  (muttering to himself while writing the update) I should have written down her name or something...

*Fast forwarding, I had to start counting the days for them and caking the kids as everyone stopped aging, but eventually, Hatten became a young adult and we moved to Riverview*

Here's the family with their new house.  Hatten is front and center.  He immediately begins spouse/house hunting as I was thinking of the rules for beginning a dynasty where you have to find the spouse right away and have the baby within the first 10 days.

Pippin:  Constance Shelly was a leading contender as was Roxie Lin.

Hatten:  Can't I have both and just have one as primary spouse and...
Pippin:  No!  That was a special, one-time exception for your father!
Hatten:  Life is so unfair.  Next thing you know you'll be telling me I can't continue the dynasty.
Pippin:  (distracted by the challenge rules) Hmmm, so when you move you can only...oh...crud...

Hatten:  So excited to move in with whoever I choose as my new wife!
Pippin:  About that...

The end...of this attempt...I have it in mind to try again...someday.  I've tried to restart this decadynasty several times over the last week, but it just doesn't feel right, if that makes sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--The Final Update
« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2016, 12:15:17 PM »
Hatten is so cute!
I can understand why restarting this decadynasty might be hard for you, especially since you have the Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty on your plate as well.

I found it very satisfying that Cheshire wore a kilt like the founder, Thayne.
While I'm sad that this decadynasty ended because of a rule violation, I'm ecstatic that we still have more of Pippin's fashion and wit to enjoy in another story.
Thank you for not leaving us without!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »
Hatten is so cute!
I can understand why restarting this decadynasty might be hard for you, especially since you have the Flanagan-Nix Domination Dynasty on your plate as well.

I found it very satisfying that Cheshire wore a kilt like the founder, Thayne.
While I'm sad that this decadynasty ended because of a rule violation, I'm ecstatic that we still have more of Pippin's fashion and wit to enjoy in another story.
Thank you for not leaving us without!
Well, I'm not giving up on restarting the decadynasty, and I may have gotten the start I wanted earlier today.  All hope is not lost  ;=)
Oh, I also updated the Flanagan-Nix storyline earlier today, so you are definitely not left without more storytime  ;=)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
It was an excellent shot! I wish you the best of luck with your next attempt! =D
Hatten was so cute... a little hatter, I see. ;)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--The Final Update (Please Graveyard)
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard at the author's request.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Dynasty and Legacy Challenge Stories

anything