Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 166014 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2016, 06:30:29 PM »
Do I sniff a Serial Romantic? Of course, Morris would be gorgeous!

Betty, don't sit back and wait for him now. You missed your chance and need to pick up the slack (maybe).

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 01:26:26 PM »
Whoa, Morris and Betty grew up to be so handsome and beautiful. Go team Pancakes, a dead cowplant masterpiece next to a dead cowplant, lol.

Gemma's got great traits, I do hope she and Morris become a couple and he doesn't just string her along.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2016, 04:55:59 PM »
Darn it!  Now I have pancake girrrrrrl stuck in my head.  lol.  Great update.  They sure turned out beautiful.  I could look at Morris all day. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »
@Caterina Glad you like it! She's a natural songwriter.

@oshizu I can see why you'd think that, but no. I don't think Morris has it in him. I'm actually planning to save Serial Romantic for generation 7, since they can't move in a spouse, anyway. Should be fun, but that's a loooooong way off.

@Nettlejuice Thanks! I think the kids are quite gorgeous, too. That cowplant painting honestly creeps me out. I swear it was an actual "Paint from Reference" of the real dead cowplant behind it, (I can't keep one alive to save my life, and I always feel bad, so I wanted to memorialize it), but I don't know where the creepy swirly demon background came from. Gives me the jibblies!

@Joria It's catchy, right? ;) I could look at Morris all day, too. Plus, I've never gotten had another sim who could pull off that hair, and it looks great on him.

Chapter 6:  Things Heat Up

Don:  So, as you can see, Summer, even though I’m an adult now, I’m still just as smooth and-

Bob:  *poot* Oops, sorry about that, Don! Age is catching up with me, I guess. I can’t handle my franks and beans like I used to.

Betty: So, do you like  . . . music?

Eduardo:  Yeah.

Betty:  Cool. I do, too.

Eduardo:  Cool.

Betty: Do you want to, like, cloud gaze or something?

Eduardo:  Yeah, okay.

Betty: That one looks like a guitar.

Eduardo:  Cool.

Bob: Not spying on my daughter. Just doing some yoga. A totally Bob Pancakes thing to do.

Eliza:  Ah, young love.

Betty: Go away, Mom. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Eliza:  Oh, sure. Crying in the gazebo. There’s a situation that absolutely screams, “I do not need a heart to heart with my loving, insightful mother.”

Betty: Do you want me to actually scream? Because I will.

Eliza: Okay, okay. You're prickly. I get it. That’s your schtick. It’s your teenage girl thing. That’s fine. Just make sure you don’t stick to your own script so hard that you miss out on what you actually want.

Betty:  What are you even saying?

Eliza:  Don’t you think you’re being a little hard on Morris?

Betty:  Hard on Morris? ME being hard on HIM??? What about you, Mom? Aren’t you being a little hard on me? I’m a Pancakes. I know what I am. Every inch of me screams Pancakes. I have Dad’s jawline and metabolism and your incessant need to clean everything! Morris, on the other hand, is the perfect golden boy! He’s gorgeous and talented and perfect and the only reason he thinks he’s in love with me is because that’s what he’s supposed to do, and he always does exactly what he’s supposed to do.

Eliza: Whoa, baby. Slow down!

Eliza:  Yes, you are a Pancakes. No one seeing you would have any question in their mind about who your parents are, but honey, you are also very very much yourself. You are brilliant, talented, and yes, beautiful, in ways your Dad and I never could have imagined. We’re so proud of you, sweetie, and we’re blown away by how much you’ve accomplished already.

Betty: Oh, Mom. Stop.

Eliza: No, you’re going to listen. I’ve got your attention for once and I’m not letting go until I’ve said my piece. Now, sit.

Eliza:  Look, your destiny is absolutely up to you. There will be enough room in the house for you to marry whomever you want, and maybe even have a child if we get creative, but I have one thing to say about Morris that I think you need to hear:  No one who sees the way that boy looks at you could ever doubt that he loves you with all his heart.

Betty:  . . . You really think so?

Eliza:  Yes, I do. And furthermore . . . I’ve seen the way you look at him when you think nobody’s watching. Follow your heart, baby. It’s all going to turn out okay.

Betty: Oh, mom . . .

Eliza:  Shhhhhh. I know.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 04:47:58 PM »
Thanks, Bob, way to spoil a romantic moment! hahaha

Lol, poor Betty with Eduardo and his one-note convo!
About Serial Romantic, I was just wondering if Morris was really serious about Gemma. But after this update....hmmm

Mom Eliza pulls through and boosts her daughter's self-esteem! uh, Go Team Pancakes!? 
I have two requests: (1) A close-up shot of Morris, please, and (2) Put Bob on a treadmill, just a little? Or what about an Insta-Lean?

What's going to happen next!?!?!?

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 05:27:13 PM »
You had me laughing and crying.  I hope Morris gives Betty another chance.  I love the way your sims interact as a family.  I'd like to see selfies or a mirror shot of both Morris and Betty.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 07:15:05 PM »
@oshizu I'm afraid in-game dear Bob has already gone to a place where no treadmill can help (or hurt) him. As for your other request, though . . . . well, twist my arm. ;)

@Caterina These are for you. :)

Those were a lot of fun to take! I need to use the photography studio more. Thanks for reading!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »
Thanks, Francescafiori for sharing the Photo Studio shots--they both look great! I love Betty's outfit with the matching glasses.

Awww, you've given up on Bob! lol  Oh wait, you mean you've played ahead of your story! Okay.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 12:15:45 AM »
Wow...thanks!  Morris is a bit hunky and Betty sure looks like a Pancake girl.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 04:52:06 AM »
Wait a minute.  What do you mean those photos are for those two?  I want dibs!  As for Bob the boob, what a riot he is spoiling the moment like that.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 06:13:22 AM »
Bob! How could you fart at Summer? =P

Oh, now I'm really torn. I like Morris and Gemma together and I also want Morris and Betty to be a couple! I'm glad I'm not in your shoes to decide who he ends up with.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »
@oshizu Yes, I'm a fair bit ahead. I made fairly intense set of rules for myself so that I wouldn't get too far ahead, but wouldn't run out of things to post about, either. It's very hard to stick to, because I really want to keep playing, but getting comments on the story makes me wish I weren't so far ahead. The balance is tricky!

@Caterina Glad you liked them!

@Joria LOL Of course the pictures are for you, too, but if you want a special dedication, I can definitely arrange that. Morris has plenty of smolder to go around!

@Nettlejuice That's Bob for you! I was torn, too. Gemma is stunning and an absolutely perfect spouse candidate(Nicola Landgraab was, too, to tell the truth, but she wanted nothing to do with Morris.), but I'm very, very attached to Betty, so I kind of set it up so it would work out okay either way and then, well you'll see what happens. :)

Chapter 7:  Busting the Triangle

Morris: Good morning, Betty. I have something important to tell you.

Betty:  You and Gemma are dropping out of school to start a charity for underprivileged goats?

Morris: No, I’ve decided to stop chasing you.

Betty:  *chokes on pancakes*

Morris:  After today.

Betty: Phew! Oh, man you had me going for a minute.

Morris:  You know I’ve been seeing Gemma, and I know you’re hanging out with that music guy-

Betty:  Emilio.

Morris: Actually, I think it’s Eduardo.

Betty:  Meh. Whatever.

Morris:  Right. *clears throat* SO, if things don’t work out between you and I then we’ll both be, you know, more or less okay, but I’m asking you to give me one last shot. Just one date. If it doesn’t go well, fine. I’ll let it go for good. But I need you to give me a chance, Betty. I think I deserve that.

Betty:  *sighs* Okay. I agree. Let’s do this and see what happens.

Betty:  You’re taking me on a date to the library?

Morris:  You’re not a typical girl. I didn’t want to take you on a typical date. I thought you’d appreciate an atypical destination.

Betty:  Well, as it happens, I do. Thank you, Morris. This is starting out much better than I thought.

Morris:  So . . . would you say you’re feeling flirty?

Betty:  Um . . .yeah. I guess I’d have to say that I am.

Morris:  Okay, then, my beautiful songstress, let’s go sit and chat and gain some knowledge.

Betty:  Morris!  Oh, my gosh, Morris, knock it off!

Morris: See, you forget, Betty, I’ve known you since birth. I know all of your secret ticklish spots!

Betty: *giggling* Morris, you’re the worst!

Morris:  But you, Betty, are the best. *smooch*

Betty:  Oh, Morris. Wow. That was nice.

Morris:  Come here, I want to tell you a secret.

Betty:  What is - Oh! Oh, I see!  Wow, that feels really good.

Betty:  This is totally inappropriate behavior for a library.

Morris:  Mmm. I know. Isn’t it great?

Morris:  Okay, I think it’s safe to say this date has been a success. Shall we head home?

Betty:  Sure. But first I want to tell you a secret.

Morris:  Oh, yes ma’am.

Betty:  Wow, promise rings and all, eh?

Morris:  I love you, Betty. I want to make this official.

Betty:  Oh, Morris. I love you, too.

Betty:  Morris, promise me one thing.

Morris:  Anything.

Betty:  Let Gemma down easy, okay?

Morris:  Don’t worry about her. I’m sure she’ll take it very gracefully.

Betty:  Ugh. She would. She’s so perfect she makes me sick.

Morris:  I know, right? She’s the worst.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2016, 05:04:54 PM »
Awwww.  Poor Gemma and lucky Betty!  That was some date.  I hope Betty is nicer to Morris after all this.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 05:13:47 PM »
Loved it!  Your writing makes me smile...a big Chesire cat smile, even as I am typing this now...still smiling.  Way to go!  Even your chapter title was clever.  Smiling still (and giggling a little).

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2016, 06:55:35 PM »
Awww, I really liked Gemma Goth. At the same time, I imagine she's Don Lothario's daughter and marrying the pollinator's progeny does make finding spouses trickier down the line.

It's so odd--I associate you so closely with closets because you saved my IDC.
So when I was reading this update, I thought to myself: "What? She didn't go to the Windenberg Library which has the closets?"

Betty, you better treat darling Morris right! *shakes fist (just kidding)
Ahhh, young love!