Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 168137 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
Oho, Goopy glows! Wow!

Love the awkwardness between Goopy and Pernille! He hasn't realized what's she up to yet, eh?

Ullal is such a crack-up. Like any prospective girlfriends want to see "the fruit of his labors" with the rest of the ladies! Nicole, has he worn you down yet?

Poor Wendell, he's descended from the Olympian heights of Master Party Animal to just an incompetent angelfish seeker, lol.
I love Morris and his sarcasm! Also, Pernille's party dress looks fabulous on her!

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2016, 09:16:53 PM »
Awww, Pernille! Such a sweetie, so masterful at everything except, of course, romance.

Goopy really has no idea what he's gotten himself into, does he?
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2016, 01:30:09 PM »
I've spent the entire morning reading from first to last and my face hurts from all the laughing I've been doing. I could spend hours watching Morris and Betty dining at Chez Llama. And your pollinators! I think Ullal is my favorite -- I hear Pepe le Pew's voice in his dialogue. Pernille is gorgeous, and it's so cute that she loses her precociousness when talking to Goopy. Looking forward to seeing what color the nooboo will be.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2016, 03:07:24 PM »
Oh em gee, you are right, MarianT!  He DOES sound like Pepe le Pew!  I woke up this morning knowing we are in for a very big and serious wind storm, (waterspouts made landfall yesterday!), and hoping for some cheering up.  All I had to do was read this story and I'm in hysterics with laughter again.  Ullal and his antics and poor, sweet, Pernille who so wants handsome Goopy but is all teenage tongue tied when he's around.  Love it!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2016, 01:42:51 PM »
@oshizu Yup! He glows! I didn't actually figure it out until he moved in, but I was so excited! I really think it invigorates the dynasty to have a bit of something new.

@Whirligig Nope. He has no idea. Poor Goopy. He's pretty hapless, but easygoing, so he fits in well.

@MarianT Oh, what a great compliment! Thank you for reading! I'm especially glad to hear about Morris and Betty. I actually have several more pictures of them dining out that I didn't include because I wasn't sure if it was getting old or not, so I'm reassured to know that they have a fan in you. Pepe le Pew is pretty much exactly what I was going for with Ullal. So glad it came across! I love Pernille and Goopy, too. Nooboo has been born in-game, and you will not be disappointed with the color. ;)

@Joria So glad I could help you weather the storm! Pernille and Goopy are so fun to write. They pretty much write themselves. :)

Chapter 45:  To the Moon

Nicole:  Wait a second, I thought I was getting a makeover.

Morris:  Oh, sorry, Nicole. We forgot you were a Spencer-Kim-Lewis. The closet hates your last name, so there’s absolutely nothing we can do about your outfits.

Nicole:  Thanks, Mom and Dad. Now I get to wear boat shoes and a turquoise biker dress with a plunging neckline for all eternity.

Layla:  So, Drago. We meet again.

Drago:  Oh, not this chick. Ugh.

Wendell:  So, let me get this straight. Our green bars are maxed out, we’ve been talking all afternoon, and we’re still just acquaintances.

Corina:  Yup.

Wendell:  It’s because I flirted with you that one time, isn’t it? That eensy-weensy little sliver of pink that was gone almost before it appeared is preventing us from ever being friends.

Corina:  I told you you’d regret it, Wendell. And now I get my revenge.

Wendell:  I didn’t express enough regret that time you slapped me silly in the bathroom? Seriously, Corina, I regretted it the minute it happened. How much regret do you want from me?

Corina:  Oh, I’ll let you know.

Tom:  Dang, Corina. You really are the worst, huh?

Corina: The literal worst, and don’t you forget it.

Pernille:  Grampa Lucien.

Lucien:  Studious Granddaughter. How are those bestsellers coming along?

Pernille:  Steadily.

Lucien:  Going to finish both aspirations before you hit Young Adult, huh?

Pernille:  Obviously.

Lucien:  Better you than me, Sugar Princess, better you than me.

Pernille:  *sigh*

Mallory:  Looking a little angsty over there, Pernille. You aren’t having any typical teenager emotions or anything, are you?

Pernille:  *sigh* Of course not. I’m just upset about . . . the Oxford comma. I mean, can we just come to a consensus already? Do we like it or don’t we?

Mallory:  I see. Uncertainty is difficult.

Pernille:  Right?  And, like, it would help a tad if the Oxford Comma itself would weigh in on the debate, wouldn’t it? How does it feel?  But no, it just stands there, beautiful and impassive . . . mixing drinks.

Mallory:  You know, grammar has never been my strong suit, honey.

Pernille:  I thought it was mine . . . I really did . . .but . . . I just don’t know anything, anymore.

Mallory:  Well, what would Mrs. Pringlefeather do?

Pernille:  *sigh* She’d stab him.

Mallory:  Well, I don’t know that the Oxford Comma should be written off quite so violently. Maybe we should give the issue a bit more thought.

Pernille:  It’s all I can think about.

Mallory:  Well, in that case, perhaps a good night’s sleep.

Pernille:  What? What is an Alot? Who are these people and why do they think they need to tell me things so urgently at 2 a.m.?

Arianna:  Wendell, are you sure about this?  It seems an awful lot of trouble to go to just for some fancy dolls.

Wendell:  I’ve got time to kill, Grandma A, and I’m going stir crazy. I’ve heard you can only get the rare ones on Sixam, so to Sixam we will go!

Arianna:  Okay, well, let me help you at least. This random science-y club called The Covalent Bonds asked me to join last week. Maybe they can give us some useful skill boosts or something.

Liberty:  Jacques . . . I know it’s one of the club activities, but I’m not sure taking death flower samples is completely allowed in the context of a dynasty.

Jacques:  Aw, live a little.

Liberty:  Yes. That’s what I’m afraid of.

Arianna:  So this club is all ghosts, huh?

Olivia:  Hey, it’s Gen 5. You don’t get to be picky about life states in Gen 5, all right?

Arianna:  Okay, then.

Catherine:  Ugh.

Watcher:  No kidding. Were you just running laps all day at work today? Gross.

Catherine:  No, I was talking about the uniform. Definitely time to quit.

Theresa Munch:  Look, Ullal, it’s not that I don’t think you’re great, it’s just that I have about a million really unfortunate-looking brothers and I’m just not sure our house needs any more residents at this point.

Ullal:  I’m so sorry, my angel, but I could not hear you because I was blinded by the moonlight shining off your hair.  Please, come inside to my peaceful bedroom so that we can discuss your brilliant thoughts in more detail.

Theresa:  Well, I suppose there’s no harm in that . . .

Pernille:  See you later, Mom! Hurry back!

Catherine:  Oh, no! They’ve found out about my alien-dar!

Goopy:  Good evening, sir! You must be Pernille’s Grandfather. I’m Goopy.

Lucien:  Goopy, huh? As in carbonara?

Goopy:  Sure. Or, you know, any vaguely gelatinous pasta dish. I’m not picky.

Lucien:  Okay. I like you. You’ll do.

Goopy:  I really hope somebody tells me what my job is around here, soon. It’s sort of driving me crazy.

Lucien:  Well, son, you don’t have to be crazy to live here, but it definitely helps.

Goopy:  Wow. Excellent refrigerator-magnet wisdom, there, sir. Ten Grampa points, I think!

Lucien:  Sweet. Level up!

Goopy:  Yeah! Promotion! Woot!  Oh, but this disguise is giving me a serious crick in my neck.  Okay, I don’t think anybody’s looking . . .

Goopy:  Oh, that’s much better.

Mallory:  Yes! Masterpiece! Not that one could really paint anything other than a masterpiece with such a model. I mean, look at the guy. It’s almost like an alien species took the most handsome parts of all human men and created some sort of disguise out of them. He’s just too beautiful to be real.

Wendell:  Okay! I think we can consider the rocket ship christened!

Catherine:  Nice! Let’s call it Bob!

Wendell:  Go Team Pancakes!

Morris:  HaHAH!  Top that, Dennis Kim, if you dare!

Dennis Kim:  I prefer Don’t Wake the Llama. It’s a much more dignified game, and the clean-up is much simpler.

Wendell:  Must. Upgrade. Rocket. Need Rare Trophies. No Sleep! ONLY ROCKETS!

Ullal: Ah. At last a private place where we can have a civilized discussion.

Theresa:  Nah. That’s okay. I’ve sort of talked myself out of all my arguments, now. Let’s make a baby!

Ullal:  You are both wise and lovely, my dear.

Pernille:  *squints* What is that even a picture of? Seriously, Genevieve Goth, take some photography classes or get off my phone. I am so sick of friends my age.

Mallory:  Whee! This is so much better than meditating!

Wendell:  *grumblegrumble* rocket *grumble* gasket ring *grumblemmumble* plutonium thrusters *grumblerumble*

Wendell:  Okay. A little pre-launch reading.

Wendell:  And now to enter the flame . . .

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2016, 02:53:49 PM »
Whee, thanks for showcasing the water slide! I have the stuff pack, but never tried it out.
Morris, natch, is as stylish and snobby as ever, even on the slide! I didn't think that would be possible, lol.

Ohhhh, the four rare MySims are so elusive. *weeps   Best of luck to you, Wendell!
Awww, Pernille is so overflowing with ennui and precocity, except when it comes to Goopy. Mallory is certainly enthused over Goopy, hahaha.
I love how she's so impatient and condescending toward her peers, though.
Poor Pernille--she says she's sick of friends her age. I didn't realize she actually had friends besides family.

Whoa, did the game give alien Goopy that fuschia hair? He looks like a rock star with that fuschia and turquoise!
Lovely update!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2016, 03:05:49 PM »
Okay, now I have to google the Oxford Comma. Have I been misusing commas all this time?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »
I have to confess that I just now realized that you two were referring to the Disney skunk Pepe Le Pew and not the Youtube celeb Pew de Pie (spelling?).
It was a confusing confusion.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2016, 09:46:07 PM »
That waterslide looks like fun! I haven't sprung for many of the smaller stuff packs myself. (I haven't even got Dine Out yet). Is that the kids one, or the backyard one.

Goopy is one fancy looking alien. I agree, adding something new at this stage must help with the mundanety.

Ah, Pernille, successful in life but not in love. I'm sure it will all be clear when you're an adult. :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2016, 01:21:40 AM »
@oshizu I do enjoy the waterslide. Much more interesting that forcing everyone to meditate, although I had to put it back in storage for somebody's wedding and now the punishment for errant sims doing things I don't like is being forced to take a treat from the spooky candy bowl. :) I'm glad you enjoy Morris' snobbery. He's really coming into his own as a snooty old man.
Oh, the trophies! Let's not speak of it. :/
Pernille actually has quite a lot of friends because of her childhood club, although she spends zero time with them lately and turns down every single invitation to hang out. She's very driven.
I think Goopy's rockstar alien look is a cc thing. Pretty much all of my aliens have that hair and those sunglasses. He does look pretty awesome, though.

@MarianT I'm sure you're fine. The Oxford comma is really a matter of personal preference, but I thought the lack of a hard and fast rule would really rankle poor Pernille and provide a good metaphor. ;) Don't take my advice on commas, though. I shamelessly overuse them and have to go back through my posts and delete about half of them every time.

@Whirligig The water slides come with Backyard Stuff. It's a fun little pack, but probably not essential. Dine Out, on the other hand, is one of my favorites. It's buggy at the moment, but still really, really fun and the experimental dishes are delightful.

Chapter 46:  Hug It Out

Wendell:  Psssh. Space Madness. Who’s got space madness, now?  Is it the guy on an alien planet with no spacesuit? .  . . . .Oh, wait. It might be. I’d better get that checked out when I get home.

Wendell:  Well, that was a total bust. Time to head home. Tomorrow is another day full of not building a rocket!

Goopy:  Woo! Partaaaaay!

Ullal:  I’m actually quite weary after a day of pollinating, is this nightclub thing the best of ideas right now?

Arianna:  Honestly, we’ve been having amazing luck with bartenders lately. Last time somebody invited us out we met Goopy, so we’re trying not to turn down any invitations for awhile. You never know what might happen!

Goopy:  *pouts* Gosh . . . everyone looks so happy.

Pernille:  Hey, Goopy. You look kind of down. Is everything okay?

Goopy:  Oh, gosh. Sorry, Pernille. I didn’t mean to be such a party pooper. You go have a good time.

Pernille:  No, no. Don’t worry about it. Is something up, though?

Goopy:  Oh, it’s just . . . seeing all those happy couples out there on the dance floor . . . it’s just a reminder that I don’t have anyone special in my life right now and . .  . I can’t help but feel jealous. Totally pathetic, right? You must think I’m such a loser.

Pernille:  Oh! Gosh! No! Hey, come here! Give me a hug! And another hug!

Pernille:  Listen, you are an amazing guy. Really. You’re handsome and charming and sensitive and really it’s just a matter of time before someone comes along and snaps you up and treasures you forever. Why I bet someone you already know is just waiting for the right moment to tell you how she feels.

Goopy:  You think so?

Pernille:  I know so. And no, Ghost of Nancy Landgraab, I am not referring to you, so don’t even think about it. And hey, in the meantime, don’t forget that you have lots of friends who care about you deeply and are always willing to give you as many hugs as you need.

Goopy:  Oh! Oh, gosh. Well, that is so sweet. You know, I might actually be good on hugs for the time being.

Pernille:  No arguments! Bring it in. You’re a seriously huggable guy and I don’t want you to ever doubt that.

Goopy:  Awww. Thanks, Pernille. I feel so much better.

Pernille:  Anytime. I’m serious. You smell like a deep mountain forest. I would pay good money to hug you.

Goopy:  Thank . . you?

Lucas Behr:  Lucas and the Snoozers. Definitely my new band name.

Pernille:  His . . neck . . smelled . . like . . a . . deep . . mountain  . . .forest. Oh, man. So much to write about! This one is going to sell like hotcakes!

Wendell:  So, my good bros . . . welcome to the bro lunch. Just making sure we’re all good friends leading up to the big day. You enjoying your . . . whatever that’s supposed to be?

Moshe Capriciossa:  Totally! I think I might even be able to identify one or two of the ingredients.

Chi Behr:  You’re doing better than me, man.

Morris:  Oh, my beloved Chez Llama. Your charm and beauty is wasted on these youthful ingrates!

Wendell:  Oh hey my little Fyres! Lookin’ sharp! You want to help an old dog achieve immortality? 

Emiliano Fyres:  Sure, dude! I’m not going to make it into the history books any other way, right?

Pernille:  I know I’m too young to be drinking Granny Smashes, but just look at him! He’s sitting right there shirtless, smelling of woodsmoke and eating a salad. I mean, honestly, anyone with a pulse would be driven to drink!

Wendell:  Okay! Say, “I just met this guy, but he totally rules!”

Emiliano:  How about, “cheese?”  Could we just say, “Cheese?”

Wendell:  Whatever. We’re good friends now. See you around!

Wendell:  You know, Kitten, I’m really proud of you. One aspiration down, and just a few bucks left in royalties to earn for Fabulously Wealthy. All skills maxed. Only a couple of whims to go. And you did it all while dancing around your crazy Dad’s party antics and your crazy Grandma’s matchmaking antics. You're quite a phenomenon, you know that?

Pernille:  Oh, thanks, Dad! That honestly means a lot to me.

Wendell:  I mean it, pumpkin. Okay, you all ready to head out to Chi’s birthday?

Pernille:  Seriously? Another party?

Wendell:  Well, Chi’s my best bud, honey, and like I just said, you’ve pretty much got everything in the bag, so . . .

Pernille:  Oh, okay.

Arianna:  Happy birthday, Chi! Man, I remember when you and Wendell were just little guys doing puppet shows in your sunglasses.

Chi:  Yeah, those were the days.

Kristen:  Yeesh. Old Man dancing is depressing.

Layla:  You said it. I hope I never get old.

Kristen:  Well, we’ve both spent most of our adult lives pregnant, so we can at least put it off for a bit longer.

Morris:  Ladies, your jealousy is unbecoming. I have clearly got the moves.

Wendell:  Man, it’s too bad Always Welcome is a unique reward for me. I’m the only one who can make cakes without getting kicked out. Chi deserves something a little more fantastic for his last birthday.

Mallory:  Oh, man. There’s only one bathroom in this place, isn’t there? 

Pernille:  Toooooo yooooooooooou!

Chi:  Ow, that hurt! Well, at least I still have cool hair.

Ullal:  Pernille, my young friend. You are really growing up into a fine young lady.

Pernille:  Well, what can I say?  Good genes, good mentors, lots of yoga. Yeah, I’m turning out all right.

Gary Behr:  Muahahahahha. One bathroom. Lots of partygoers. Lots of drinks. The perfect time for me to settle into the bathtub fully clothed with a couple of cucumbers on my eyes. Oh yeah. It’s Gary Time, suckers.

Mallory:  Oh, hey, random baby. You sure are cute. Almost takes my mind off my extraordinarily full bladder.

Arianna:  Oh, gosh! Ullal! Already!

Ullal:  Yes, my time with your was brief but precious. I have left my mark and I am satisfied. A man cannot ask for more. Please, for my sake, take care of your beautiful self and your beautiful family. Now, I must rest.

Mallory:   Wow. What a guy.

Arianna:  Yup, handsome even in death.

Morris:  Oh, Ullal! I resented you, but . . . I’m so sad that you’re gone!

Pernille:  Oh, hey! I’m sad! I still need a sad whim! Quick! Where’s my phone?

Pernille:  Hello, Sadness hotline?  Yes, I’m standing over the body of my dead friend and . . . yes, directly over it. I’m kind of in between his arms and his legs. Well, don’t sound so shocked! I needed to make sure the sadness didn’t get overpowered by any other moodlets and . . . yes, I’ll hold.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2016, 04:24:38 AM »
It is quite late for me now, so I had to make sure not to laugh too loudly.

Wendell looks so suave in his reddish-maroon suit with matching sunglass frames.
Why is Goopy in his sleepwear at the Oasis Springs park? And did he color-coordinate his sweatpants with Wendell's suit?

Pernille is the master of partial truths. I love how she discreetly sells (metaphorically) her romantic interest to Goopy so gracefully while bluntly brushing off Nancy Landgraab.
Gary Time is too hilarious. Did you check what was holding up the bathroom and find him in there?

The chapter ending was perfect--Pernille doing whatever she must in order to check off that last whim! lol

We will miss you, Ullal! You never flaunted your body like Eduardo but you were suaveness incarnate. rest in peace.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2016, 06:49:08 AM »
Dine Out, on the other hand, is one of my favorites. It's buggy at the moment, but still really, really fun and the experimental dishes are delightful.
Thanks for the review. I'll probably definitely be getting it at some point, it's just a matter of when.

As for the chapter, I loved it. Especially Pernille and the sadness hotline - that was pretty hilarious. I will miss Ullal though, he was pretty good fun.

Also:
Pernille:  Anytime. I’m serious. You smell like a deep mountain forest. I would pay good money to hug you.

Goopy:  Thank . . you?
D'aaawwww awkward teenaged loving. I know Pernille wasn't trying to be cute, but...d'aww.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2016, 10:24:08 AM »
Thanks for the laugh!  Pernille and the sadness hotline ... you're a very talented writer.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2016, 08:50:42 PM »
OMG my stomach hurts so much from laughing so hard!!!  I had missed a couple of updates so putting them all together almost made me hysterical, and we know what happens then!  Pernille!!! Oh, precious, precious Pernille and the hot line!  Or even better, Gary in the tub.  And then there is Ulall!  I think I'm getting hysterical again.  Husband is looking at me strangely.  (gasps for air, reaches for tissue for laugh tears) Once this story is over you absolutely MUST write another.  You make my day full of sunshine.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2016, 01:33:41 PM »
@oshizu It's so funny, I thought I posted too late for anybody to read this last post, but it seems you guys are all either night owls or in very different time zones, because I woke up to so many lovely comments!
Goopy is randomly eating a salad in his sleepwear because I think I traveled with Wendell directly from Chez Llama and just brought everyone in the household to work in a fishing trip or something. Poor guy was probably just minding his business at home and suddenly found himself topless and hungry in a park. :)
Gary, man. Yes, everyone was getting uncomfortable from bladder control moodlets and I tried to start sending them upstairs and there was Gary, cool as a cucumber, donning his waitress uniform and hopping in the tub. I don't know what his deal is, but he seems like a Sim who's got some stories to tell.

@Whirligig Glad you enjoyed the teenage awkwardness. :) I do adore Pernille.

@Caterina Thank you so much! Writing this story gives me so much satisfaction and it really tickles me to know that people enjoy reading it. Thank you for the lovely compliment.

@Joria *waves to Joria's husband* Oh, goodness! Please avoid hysteria at all costs! Mallory went hysterical for a few seconds the other day and I just about panicked. I am definitely planning on writing another story when this one comes to an end (Sucessfully, I hope! Fingers and toes crossed!). I have an RDC that's been languishing since last December that I'm itching to pick back up. And then there's the mysterious new dynasty coming up. I'm so excited!

Quick Note: I was planning on posting an update today along with these replies, but can't get photobucket to work, and I tried to check Twitter to see if it was down or something, and Twitter won't work. So . . . I'm going to wait until the internet calms down a bit and hope to update later today.