Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 166027 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2016, 07:57:47 PM »
@FrancescaFiori

I just want to confess that I went back last night and re-read the chapters about Morris as a child and teenager. He was so adorable.
Also, I've been wondering. Does he have the Snob trait or is that how you personally decided to portray him? He always gets some of the best lines!

So sorry to hear about Photobucket.  *sheds a tear over not having your update to read this evening

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #211 on: October 28, 2016, 08:13:20 PM »
@oshizu Awww. I get nostalgic for Morris as a teen, too. So sweet. He's actually a creative, foodie, bro. I made him a bro so he and J could get along and do cute father-son bro things. The snobbery must be a hidden trait. It just flows out of him so naturally. :) I'm so glad you like the way he's turning out. I fear that the immortals will get a little monotonous after awhile, but as long as Morris has a fan in you he'll hopefully keep being interestingly snooty. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #212 on: October 28, 2016, 08:40:50 PM »
Just wanted to say that your dynasty is one of my favourites, it's so funny and entertaining to read ! I come every day to read the new episodes. There's always something that manages to make me laugh out loud, even when I'm not in a great mood.
The scene with the whole family watching Pernille and Goopy consummating their marriage is totally hilarious !

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2016, 01:50:04 PM »
@Candyd Thank you so much! What a lovely comment. I'm so glad you find my story entertaining and it makes me so happy to know it makes you laugh!

Chapter 50:  Code Red

Wendell: Baby, you are gorgeous, and that’s not just the drink talking.

Catherine:  Well, thank you. I’m glad somebody around here has decided to acknowledge that I still exist.

Watcher:  Oh, calm down. I’ve been busy. Wedding, pregnancies, challenges, finally getting rid of Dave Behr’s inappropriate hair. You’re not doing anything cool.

Goopy:  Welcome home, honey! I missed you so much. I spent the whole day wondering what you were doing and who you were doing it with. I think maybe I should get a job at your office so we can be together 24-7.

Pernille:  Awwww. You cute little dickens. Have I mentioned how attractive I find your appearance? Here, let me caress your cheek. And blow you a kiss. Would you like to hear some love poetry I wrote about you at work today?

Goopy:  Oh, yeah. That’s the stuff. I can feel my stress level going down, down, down. I love you, Pernille.

Pernille:  I love you, too, Gooper-Pooper.

Pernille:  And through it all, dignity. Always dignity.

Catherine:  Hey, if anyone can manage to be dignified in a zombie schoolgirl outfit it’s you, sweetie.

Pernille:  Thanks, mom.

Catherine:  Okay, kids! Time for the viewing. If you’ll just accompany me outside . . .

Goopy:  Yup. Pumpkins.

Mallory:  Definitely pumpkins.

Catherine:  All right, smart alecks. Let’s just get this goal completed. Pernille is counting on us.

Goopy:  Tada!

Goopy:  Awwww, thanks Morris! Yeah, I guess I am a jolly good fellow. Still, nice of you to notice!

Pernille:  Grampa Morris? Is this some sort of protest or something?

Morris:  No, I just got in a groove, you know?  I don’t always make spooky cookies, but when I do, I make about six thousand of them.

Pernille:  Well, hello there handsome bartender.

Goopy:  Are we role playing? You do know it’s me under this uniform right? You don’t think I’m somebody else? I mean, I’ve never really been turned on by zombies before, but the schoolgirl thing is cute, so I can definitely work with this.

Goopy:  Woo! Got some confidence! Time to start churning out games and apps and plugins and name them all after the love of my life!

Goopy:  Yes! Now if I can just convince Pernille to let me implant a tracking chip in her foot, we’ll be ready for beta testing!

Wendell:  Holy smokes, Chi! You’re downright terrifying!

Chi:  Yeah, I think my actual proximity to death makes this getup all the more effective.

Wendell:  Yeah, man. I’ve got some serious jibblies going on here. Whew!

Goopy:  I am the greatest! I am the puppet master! Bow before me, little code-lings!

Arianna:  Ay!

J:  Ay!

Arianna: This secret handshake is the best thing we’ve ever done for the club.

J:  Agreed!

Pernille:  Still haven’t kicked that rash, eh Grandma?

Arianna:  Oh! Right! Sorry. Does the burning sensation come through? I thought maybe I was the only one who could feel it.

Pernille:  It’s fine. Kind of pleasant, actually. Besides, you’re the best masseuse in the house and about halfway through I forget that I have bones so nothing can really bother me after that.

Pernille:  Dang! You guys are impatient for grandchildren, huh?

Ullal:  So you see, Eliza, my prodigious talent and considerable physical charm resulted in an enviable lineage in a rather short time.

Eliza:  I mean . . . sure, you’re cute and all, but can you cook?

Pernille:  So, there’s the Pleiades, and there’s Orion, of course. I’ll teach you all of these again once you’re outside and can actually see them, but I think it’s important that you get a head start, don’t you?

Morris:  Well, here we are again.

Arianna:  And there’s the swimsuit. Again.

Wendell:  Oops.

Arianna:  How much time are you spending in the hot tub, anyway?

Wendell:  It’s an approved club activity!

Mallory:  He’s not wrong.

Morris:  *chews quietly*

Pernille:  Awww. Gooper-Pooper. You waited up. He’s too cute. I can’t wake him up when he’s like this. Little puppy dog.

Arianna:  CODE RED! Eduardo has learned to teleport! I repeat, CODE RED!

Eduardo:  Whoa. Where am I? I don’t remember this room.

Morris:  What do we do? What do we do?

Mallory:  This . . . can’t be good. Even if he doesn’t eat the ambrosia, how do we get him out of here?

Wendell:  Deep breaths, everybody. We’re going to travel. We end the club gathering, we all go to the park or somewhere, and when we get back, Eduardo will be elsewhere, right Eduardo?

Eduardo:  Your calm authority tells me it must be so.

Wendell:  Okay, let’s move out!

Pernille:  If I might make a suggestion . . . I believe I know a good place we could travel.

Pernille:  Honestly, Goopy, there’s no need to panic. The Eduardo situation at home is far more dire.

Goopy:  I could be panicking about that. You don't know.

Pernille:  *sigh* Sure, honey.

Pernille:  And so, like countless other women in my lineage, I make the long solitary journey down the hospital hallway.

Goopy:  I made it into the room! And then I immediately regretted it! Oh, no. Does anyone have a paper bag I can breathe into?

Pernille:  Hang in there, sweetie. You’re doing great.

Pernille:  Otto. You’re perfect. You’re brilliant in color as well as in mind. I can’t wait to show you the world.

Goopy:  Suddenly I’m perfectly calm.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2016, 02:33:18 PM »
Seriously, Pernille and Gooper have to be the most adorable couple! I love how Pernille adores him yet handles him so very deftly. I love how he's such putty in her capable hands, lol.
The adult Gooper remains devastatingly gorgeous!

For me, the highlight of this chapter, as you've probably guessed, is Morris in his little hiphop beanie, sitting inconspicuously in the Ambrosia Room while Wendell draws all the dress-code flak.

And wow, ghostly Eduardo turned up in the Ambrosia Room? I hope traveling kicked him out of the room. But ghosts won't autonomously eat Ambrosia, will they?
(I don't play with ghosts except as party entertainers, so I don't know.)

Awwww! Otto is a lovely shade of turquoise! Gooper in the background with his proud-papa face is priceless! Can't wait to see Otto as a child!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #215 on: October 31, 2016, 04:57:25 PM »
Oh no!  Eduardo alert!!  Almost stopped my hysterical laughter at the love antics between Goopy and Pernille.  Totally cracked up when he wanted to plant a tracking device in her shoe.  What a hoot!  I think ghosts might autonomously eat ambrosia.  I sure never leave it out, not even in rooms you have to teleport to.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2016, 04:02:31 AM »
I was wondering about Catherine, haha. Good to see she's still around. :P

Aww, she calls Goopy 'Dickens', that's cute.

That looked like a really fun party, but I really loved Morris' many thousands of Spooky Cookies.

Goopy and Pernille are a pretty awesome couple, especially now that we don't have the teen-adult age difference happening. I appreciate that Goopy can 'work with' the schoolgirl thing. :P

I believe Arianna is in her PJs for today's Ambrosia meeting, so is her issue purely with swimwear?

I don't think the ghosts will eat Ambrosia on free will, but I could be wrong. Good thinking to travel to fix it, and great timing, Pernille! Welcome to the Spiffendeles, Otto! As the product of Pernille and Gooper-Pooper, I'm sure you'll be incredibly interesting.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2016, 04:25:29 AM »
Morris must make a professional comeback as a Food Critic!

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2016, 06:38:24 AM »
Morris must make a professional comeback as a Food Critic!
Oh my goodness, please?
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2016, 02:09:58 PM »
Any Pernooper offspring is bound to be gorgeous, and add that beautiful colouring, and Otto is bound to be devastating!

Tracking device in her foot lmao OMG I don't know where you come up with these, but, don't ever stop!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2016, 07:29:37 PM »
@oshizu I don't think ghosts will eat ambrosia without being told to, but I did spend a few minutes frantically counting the portions left on the table before I realized that if he had eaten it he wouldn't be a ghost, anymore. :P Fortunately, traveling worked to get rid of him, so no harm done, but it took another ghost scare to convince me to hide the ambrosia away in an inventory until time for eating. So glad you like the Pernille-Goopy dynamic! They're so cute.

@Joria Thanks! I have heard that ghosts will not autonomously eat ambrosia, but I don't take chances, anymore. The stakes are too high!

@Whirligig Lots of Catherine in the next chapter, thankfully. She's such a trooper. She really doesn't get enough credit. She just quietly completes aspirations in the background, racking up more and more precious potions of youth.

@oshizu and @Whirligig Oh, Morris as a food critic  . ..  that is SO happening. I need to work out how I want to do it, but in one form or another this will definitely come to pass. You guys are amazing!

@Magpie2012 I think Otto is pretty darn adorable. He's aged up in-game and I'm very fond of him. Glad I'm making you laugh!

Chapter 51:  Trick or Treat

Pernille:  Oh, honey. You did so great.

Goopy:  I was okay, wasn’t I? I was pretty impressed with myself. Strong, stoic, and manly. At least at the end part.

Pernille:  Mmmm.

Pernille:  Oh, your little head is just so kissable. You taste like wintergreen.

Pernille:  Well, it’s well-written, but maybe birth scenes are too graphic for this genre. I wish there were a good euphemism for “placenta.” It’s just too hard to make that one flowery.

Watcher:  Why is he so cute? I’ve seen about a million sim babies, but somehow the shiny blue one in the skeleton onesie just makes my heart melt. Where’s Catherine? I need somebody to snuggle him for me.

Watcher:  Hey! Hot Grandma! You’re home! Go kiss the baby!

Catherine:  On it.

Catherine:  So, listen Otto. I’m the cool one. I’m more interesting and skilled than anyone else in this household, and I’m the only one who can talk to the Watcher, so stay on my good side and you can have whatever your little blue heart desires.  Don’t get used to having a sexy grandmother, though, because I’ve got a cake waiting for me downstairs and this is all going to just be a memory in a minute.

Catherine:  Do I have to wear my work clothes for this? I’d like to go out with a bit more style.

Catherine:  Thanks, old friend.

Watcher:  Watch who you’re calling old. You can only get away with that for about five more seconds.

Catherine:  Hey, my existence can still be measured in days. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve been around since the dawn of time.

Watcher:  Well, if you’re talking about the Sims franchise, I’ve actually been around a lot long- . . . You know what?  Just blow out your candles.

Catherine:  You should say something profound to mark the occasion.

Watcher:  Like sands through the hourglass . . these are-

Catherine:  Nope. Never mind. Here I go!

Catherine:  Oof! I am still hot, though. You think I can pull off a pixie cut?

Watcher:  Oh, without a doubt!

Catherine:  Can’t I quit my job now?

Watcher:  Okay, but you’d just have to fish all day.

Catherine:  Ugh. Okay, I’ll think about it.

Arianna:   . . .

Mallory:  . . .

Morris: . . . .

Catherine:  Are you sure about this?

Watcher:  Eh. Eat whatever you want.

Catherine:  I don’t know if I should interpret that as affectionate indulgence or being written off as no longer worth worrying about.

Watcher:  Potato. Potahto.

Catherine:  Mmmm. Potatoes. I’m going to ask Morris to make me some of those!

Pernille:  Ooh! I swear you get more gallant every time.

Goopy:  I practice.

Goopy:  I really think this is nicer when it’s private.

Pernille:  For once, I agree with you. Sometimes I want you all to myself.

Goopy:  Really? Because if we’re talking about locking me up somewhere only you have access to you just have to say the word and-

Pernille:  Shhhh. Moment. Just have the moment.

Catherine:  Ugh. I look awful. Why are you photographing this?

Watcher:  This is a new thing I’m doing called sim-shaming. You were in bed, but you decided to get up and walk out in the hallway in order to pass out. That is idiotic. I resent it. This is how I am punishing you.

Catherine:  Listen, who was the one who ran a poor elderly lady ragged in the first place?  I’ve got a Book of Life. There’s no reason any of my needs should ever be in the red.

Watcher:  Silence while you are being shamed! SHAME!

Catherine:  Whatever. I’m passing out now.

Arianna:  You know, call me shallow, but the color makes a difference. Feeding a blue baby in the middle of the night is just somehow a lot more interesting than feeding a regular one.

Dimitri:  What’s wrong?

Pernille: The crying stopped. Somebody else got to him before me. Seriously, when am I ever going to get to mother my own child? Too many dang doting grandparents around here.

Catherine:  AGH! I hate this stupid thing. The candy isn’t even any good. Why do I keep going back to this bowl?

Watcher:  Why indeed?

Catherine:  I don’t know, but I’m going to go mourn Gemma some more . . . right after I grab one more piece.

Catherine:  AH!  Oh, wait. This is another sim-shaming thing, isn’t it?

Watcher:  Do you still feel like mourning?

Catherine:  Maybe.

Watcher:  Okay, then. Meditation stool it is!

Catherine:  This is silly. All you’ve done is make me hate candy!

Watcher:  And entertained myself greatly!

Catherine:  Oh, it’s not that funny!

Mallory:  AGH! Stupid terrifying treat bowl! Why do I keep doing this?

Catherine:  You don’t want too know.

Watcher:  Come on. Admit it. It’s pretty funny.

Catherine: Okay, maybe a little.

Pernille:  Goopers, honey, I’m working.

Goopy:  Oh. Sorry. I just felt a little attack of insecurity coming on and . . .

Pernille:  Mwah! Take this and go. Play with the baby or something. I need to churn out a few more bestsellers for the museum.

Goopy:  Well, he’s cute. He definitely makes me glow green. But will he fill the endless void of need inside me?

J:  Eh. Give him a few days.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2016, 08:20:52 PM »
Goopy and Pernille are such a fabulous couple. He's such a hunk yet he's so insecure; Pernille ends up having to be strong enough for both of them.
I love how she understands his need to feel loved, though, without outwardly losing her patience. They are just too cute, those two!

Hahaha, Catherine, what a tough decision you face! Play video games for hours as your daily work task for eSport Gamer or quit and fish for angelfish all day.
Why would she wake up to pass out in the hallway? Why doesn't she just stay asleep in bed? Weird sims!
Huge props to you, Catherine, though, for being such a productive member of the Spiffendale Dynasty!

Oooh, lucky you! Your wedding arch still lets you renew vows!
Awww, poor Goopy. I hope that Otto becomes a Papa's Boy and helps Goopy fill his emptiness. :(

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:59 PM »
@oshizu Thanks! I'm glad you're still enjoying Goopy and Pernille. It's time for them to fade into the background a bit, but I'm going to miss their antics.

The waking up to walk a few steps and pass out drives me nuts. It's on par with sitting down on the toilet and then standing up to have a bladder failure, which has happened to me several times as well. I feel like they're just toying with me.

Oh, and that vow-renewal was pre-patch. I'm pretty sure mine is as broken as everybody else's now. :(

As for Otto becoming a Papa's boy, well . . .

Chapter 52:  Otto-Matic

Otto:  So . . . you’re my Dad, then?

Goopy:  Yup, but you can call me The Goopster!

Otto:  Eeeeeeeeh . . . pass. Selfie?

Goopy:  Yeah! The Goopster and the Mini-Goopster! Best buds!

Otto:  Nope! Not our names. Neither one. Tell you what, though, you can help me with my homework.

Goopy:  Yes! Number one Dad! Homework champion!

Otto:  That’s great, Dad. Just keep shouting from the top of the stairs. The acoustics are perfect. Hang on, take two steps to the left . .. that’s right. Right there.

Goopy:  Am I being messed with? Nah, he just aged up. He’s too innocent for that sort of thing. Plus, nobody pulls one over on The Goopster!

Goopy:  Okay, back to business! Addition is important, son, so listen up!

Otto:  Hang on, Dad, can you cock your head to the side and stand on one foot? I think that will help your excellent tutoring reach my ear more easily.

Goopy:  You got it, Mini-Goopster!

Otto:  Do not call me that. Not my name.

Pernille:  Otto, stop messing with your father.

Otto:  But, Mom! It’s so easy!

Pernille:  Exactly. You’re above that. Aim higher. Besides, your father is fragile. We need to treat him gently.

Otto:  Pfff! Fine.

Otto:  Heh heh heh. Cheese eyeballs. I can totally do something with this. Plus, they’re tasty!

Otto:  Grampa Morris, I want to put in an order for 5,000 of your finest cheese eyeballs. I’m thinking of having a little get-together.

Morris:  You know I’m retired. I really only cook things that give me joy these days.

Otto:  So 5,000 cheese eyeballs for Saturday, and there’ll be a little something extra in it for you if you can manage to throw in a few Zombie Cakes.

Morris:  Again. Not a caterer. Also, obscenely wealthy, so  . . .

Otto:  Good man. Good man.

Otto:  You know, I used to work in a bakery. I was voted loafer of the year!

Otto:  Then I worked in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn’t concentrate!

New Best Friend:  Oh, man! You are killing me! You should do this professionally!

Otto:  So, on Sixam, you don’t go to school. A big scary dome comes down out of the ceiling and attaches itself to your head and just beams the knowledge directly into your brain.

NBF:  Holy cow! Does it hurt?

Otto:  It’s excruciating! But my Dad is a tyrant and a real traditionalist, so even though I’m only half alien, he insists that we do everything the way it’s done on “The Home Planet.”

NBF:  What a jerk!

Otto:  Oh, he’s the worst! He even makes me eat Sixam food.

NBF:  Sixam food?  What’s that?

Otto:  EYEBALLS! Nothing but eyeballs!

NBF:  Eyeballs from what?

Otto:  You don’t want to know, man. You don’t want to know.

Otto:  And we’re going to call that a solid day’s work.

Otto:  Ahhhhh. I think I’m going to be taking a lot of these. The mask is nice, too. Must retain my lovely blue complexion.

Otto:  Okay, welcome to the inaugural meeting of the Mischief Society. NBF, I’m appointing you official wingman. What do you think of my spousal prospects so far?

NBF:  Well, Gwendolyn Munch is pretty cute.

Otto:  Yes, but the Munch kids are always really adorable as children. Once they age up the chubby cheeks thing is less appealing. Tell you what, she can be your girlfriend.

Gwendolyn:  Guys, I’m sitting right here.

Otto: Oh, hey! There you are! Want to hear a gross joke?

Gwendolyn:  Ugggh. That was disgusting.

Otto:  Can I make it up to you with a bit of graveyard stargazing?

NBF:  Okay, but don't be horning in on my woman!

Otto:  Platonic stargazing, I promise.

Gwendolyn:  Is that one Sixam over there?

Otto:  Sadly, no. My ancestral home is much too far way to be seen with the naked eye. I can see it perfectly with my internal eye, though. It’s very powerful.

Gwendolyn:  Wow! An internal eye? That’s so cool. What’s happening on Sixam right now?

Otto:  Oh, it’s the annual festival of the hunt! It’s an ancient tradition and it’s super fun.

Gwendolyn:  Really, what do you hunt?

Otto:  Oh, actually we don’t do the hunting. We capture a bunch of sims from other planets, like this one, and release them into the wild for the Sixam Pit Beast to stalk and devour. We all watch the carnage with our internal eyes. And then we have tacos.

Gwendolyn:  Oh. . . . .I like tacos.

Otto:  Me too! Yum!

Otto:  You’re stupid!

Karla Behr:  You’re ugly.

Otto:  I hate you!

Karla Behr:  You’re short.

Otto:  Stop hitting me!

Karla:  Stop hitting yourself!

Morris:  Found the future wife, then, Otto?

Otto:  *smitten* Yeah, she’s totally the one.

Otto:  So, Angel. Did I ever tell you about the time I worked as a historian?

Angel:  It seems really unlikely that anyone would hire a child to to that.

Otto:  Well, it doesn’t matter because I quit when I found out there was no future in it.

Angel:  Yeah, I hear the academic job market is really brutal.

Otto:  No man . . . you know what? Have I ever told you about the annual Festival of the Hunt on Sixam?

Pernille:  And that’s another promotion! Goopy! Time to celebrate!

Goopy:  Woohoo!

Pernille:  Exactly. Sauna. Now.

Goopy:  Right behind you! I’ve actually been standing here for a few hours. I thought this is where you usually reappear after work. I was just a bit off.

Goopy:  I’m so proud of you, honey.

Pernille:  Thank you, dear. By the way, I heard Otto’s already picking out a spouse. Have you met her?

Goopy:  No, actually, all of Otto’s friends seem to be terrified of me for some reason so I’ve never met any of them.

Pernille:  Hmmmmm

Pernille:  So, I was going to help you with your homework, honey, but I see that’s being taken care of.

Otto:  Yeah, mom. Karla’s got it in the bag. She’s a mad good tutor.

Pernille:  Karla, dear, I think we’re going to need to get to know each other a bit better. When you’re done here could you come talk to me by the closet?

Karla:  Yes, Ms. Spiffendale. Ma’am.

Otto:  Knock knock!

Gwendolyn:  Who’s there?

Otto:  Interrupting Llamacorn.

Gwendolyn: Interrupting Llaamac-

Ottto:  Mrrrrblwaaaaaahoooot!

Gwendolyn:  What was that?

Otto:  I don’t know. I honestly have no idea what sound a Llamacorn would make.

Gwendolyn:  Huh.

Pernille:  So, Tyler, we’ve been friends forever, and I was kind of gunning for you as Otto’s spouse, but I’ve been doing the math, and I think there’s a good chance we’re just going to miss our window with you. Your niece, Karla, is a bit younger than I was hoping for, but she’s cute as a dang button and Otto seems sold already, so I think we’re just going to have to bow to his wishes.

Tyler Behr:  Madam Founder, a little help here?

Arianna:  Yeah, I’m staying out of this one. You guys sort it out on your own.

Pernille:  Honestly, I have to admire Karla’s ambition. It’s not everybody who can court an elementary school student without coming off creepy.

Karla:  Winning.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2016, 08:43:27 PM »
Otto's adorable, and I love his jokes. Is it too soon to tell if he has the nose and the jaw?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2016, 09:02:57 PM »
Otto is too cute and very precocious. I love his mischievous side and bad jokes.
That hair in that color look spectacular on Otto!

How funny that Goopy tries so hard to be "The Cool Dad," but Otto just dismisses him out of hand. Poor Goopster.
Looks like Otto skipped a generation and inherited a lot of Wendell's zaniness. I love it!

Karla is stunning!

anything