Author Topic: Deidre McMillan (DV maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty - Yes, Ma'am!  (Read 18503 times)

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Deidre McMillan (DV maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty - A Hal Sandwich
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2016, 06:59:17 AM »
Midlife Crises - A Hal Sandwich

My Dear Readers,
I sadly have an announcement to make. As I am currently devoting all my time and energies into training Thomas to be an incredibly successful, and therefore desirable sim, I have little time to work on my blog, especially since I now have to translate it myself, as Niënor claims to have to much schoolwork.  That lazy-couch potato - I know it is only that she can't be bothered!
Anyway, I must not waste my precious time on a underling like her, there are more important things to be considering.
As I was saying, I have not had enough time to write up a full chapter, and therefore I have requested Hal to write another half, so that this update covers some ground on my story. This means that I don't have to spend too much time on it, but that the chapter will be as engaging as usual (well, as it can be, half written by Hal).
Also, it brings other benefits - you will be able to experience my pain at having such a imbecile as a husband, albeit one who's so muscular, and handsome, and makes the other women jealous...
So, now I  bring to you, the worse half of this story, as it means that hopefully your recollections of the story will focus on the latter half.

People say when one tells someone bad news, or tries tell them off, that one should sandwich it between two good things. This is what I will do, sandwich Hal's writing between mine. The bad writing between my skillful writing. A 'Hal sandwich' so to speak.

I apologise for any shock/fainting fits/sickness this may cause you, although I have ordered Niënor to correct his spelling and grammar errors.

Hal's Side of the Story
Well, hi. I'm Hal, but I guess Deidre's already said that. I'm not really sure what to write, so I guess I'll start from the... start?
I was woken up by her, and she said that:
'Hal - write part of a chapter today, I don't have enough time. Certainly I won't read it, but some of those intelligent and interested followers of mine, might wish to discover what an oaf I am really stuck with.'
I wrote it down, so I'd remember it. I guess, as she won't read this, I can write what I want. But, Deidre's everywhere. She always find out. Always. And then... Well, it's usually a lot of scolding in that weird language I don't know. But it's so scary!

She always knows.

We've been under a lot of stress lately. Not really sure why. I tried to think about what was different with the triplets. I think I discovered it. I had time off, we both worked with 'training' the kids. I did potty training, some walking. And I taught Michael to talk. I think this was a good thing. I called and asked for a couple of days of vacation. They said yes. Then Deidre screamed at me for some reason, I'm not sure why.

It was Mike, El and Teague's first day of school today. Teague hadn't showered, as Deidre didn't check him over this morning. Sometimes she forgets about him. It's weird.

They looked all scared and stuff in the bus. But I know they'll do well. I was really popular in my school days.
Mike got on the best. He got invited to the Lobos kid's house, and managed to stay for a sleepover. He sounds like a Riverview guy. He has that accent. El and Teague kinda sound all hoighty-toity  like Deidre. Not a good thing for a kid.

El had a friend round. His mom couldn't look after him or something. They played dress-up which was fun. I heard him ask her where the TV was. She didn't know what that was. They got into a fight cos she thought he was making stuff up.

I went to work, cos my vacation only starts tomorrow. When I got back, Deidre was out, so I taught Adrian to talk. Just a little bit. Only useful stuff, like TV and computer and microwave. Stuff Mike, El and Teague don't know. Maybe he'll do better than them. Hopefully.

I went to bed for a bit. I was tired cos of work. When I woke up, the house was really quiet. Everyone was asleep. But Mike wasn't there as he was sleeping over at the Lobos house.

I got up for some food, and saw Thomas. He was sitting on the floor being bored. I thought I'd help him train.
Deidre'll never get this far in, so I'll say what I been feeling. After my adult birthday I've felt weird. Like I wasn't that happy. Deidre and even the kids just seem a bit... boring - y'know? I used to be all cool and hot and girls loved me. I haven't spoken to another woman cos I got married. Deidre's really controlling. I just wanted to get out for a bit. Flirt with someone else. Have fun. But there's something else. Deidre is so controlling. I wish I could be free. I wish I wasn't tied down. I could divorce her? Leave her with the kids. That'd be fun, I guess? Easy life, hot girls, money to spend on me.
But Deidre'll shout. It's really scary. She probably knows what I'm thinking right now! She always knows. Always.
But this could be my last chance.
She's so controlling, she'll scream.
It hurts to think about. I stop thinking. I pick up Thomas and leave.

Deidre's Side of the Story
My Dear Readers,   
I'm so sorry about that drivel, but it was necessary. Now, don't worry, you can relax, I know what a clause is, and will use them whenever I can, just to get you back into a state of calm and peace.
I wake up to find Hal on the phone, likely chatting, while my Thomas is screaming out for nourishment and sleep!
He is so inadequate - I swear he Thomas could starve to death and never notice. However, do not mistake my meaning, I would never swear, I am obviously too refined to even think of it.

I successfully finished to teach Thomas to talk, including rare words into his vocabulary, like 'teledu' and 'meicrodon', which seem to be necessary here, as Eleanor had an unfortunate experience with a boy she brought over yesterday. He was clearly tired, so I refrained from starting on his skilling until later.

I graciously and carefully put Thomas to bed, just like a caring parent should. Adrian however, is not tired, so I start working on teaching him how to talk, therefore decreasing the chances of Hal getting to him. He mentioned to me that he teaching the children to talk could be a good thing, however I rapidly silenced him. How could it ever be a good thing? Like Michael, it would make Adrian's vocabulary scarce, his conversation limited and bestow him with a drivelling Riverview accent! It would be as if he were a lesser being.

I put the quickly tiring Adrian to bed, and fetched Thomas.

Being the ever-caring parent, I attended to his needs before my own. I changed his napkin first, and proceeded to carefully cook an exquisite meal for myself.
As I chopped the vegetables, I went over my plan for the day in my head.
'First I would train Michael to skill whilst Hal was at work, and then he could come back and potty train Thomas. Definitely not, Hal would take too long, it seemed I'd have to start it, or even do it all myself. I simply despise being stuck with a husband such as him; so useless, even when trying to be helpful. There must be other men, better men. I could divorce him, I know, but with he being the selfish, uncaring parent he is, I know he will just leave me to look after all the children by myself.
An idea begins to form in my head, I take out the phone, and arrange a meeting with a man I met whilst shopping. I have no qualms about what I did, after all I know for certain that Hal would do the same. He's shiftless and uncaring like that.
I skillfully and rapidly potty-train Thomas, before leaving him with skilling apparatus to amuse himself.

Upon arriving at the flower garden, I realise that the wind has tossed my hair about and ruined my makeup, so I proceed to examine and perfect my appearance with a mirror in one of the toilets.

Besides, it is always fashionable to arrive late.
Yuri and I first chat for a bit, talking about our children, our failing marriages...

before moving on to more important things.

I shall leave our conversations at that, no doubt you all would be extremely bored by our talk about something as insubstantial as feelings.

I return home, and happily find Thomas and Adrian learning to play the xylophone and pegbox. Hal had also returned, it seemed, and proceed to put himself to bed without first checking on the children. I was clearly right in spending much of my day with the caring Yuri.

Ever the loving mother, I put the once again sleepy Adrian to bed, before retreating myself into my well-earned soft bed, and dream.

I awaken in the middle of the night, and check the toddlers to see if one of them had woken me. Adrian was sleeping softly, nearly awake, so I pick him up and go to check on my darling Thomas.
He was not in his crib. He was not in the living room. He was not in the house, nor in the gardens!
I swiftly noticed that Hal was not there either. Perhaps he had found out about Yuri, therefore leaving with Thomas, whom I love most in the world, for some far away town, where I would never ever find them.
I had never known Hal to be spiteful like that, stupid, yes, but not spiteful. It seemed he was so much crueller than even I had realised. What kind of horrible person, upon realising that his wife is only having a slight affair, takes her child and leaves?
Thoughts rush through my head, and I fall to my knees, only to be interrupted by the door banging open, and Hal rushing in. With Thomas.

For once in my life I was speechless.
He saw my look, and proceeded to explain in his small minded way:
'He was bored Babe. I took him to that book-place and taught him to read, so we can cake him up.'

I was still speechless.
He continued, upon seeing my look:
'Babe? Why - you OK? Why d'ya look like that?'
I utter the only words I can get out of my mouth.
'It's called the library, not 'that book-place'.'
'Sorry Deidre.'
This finally brings me to my senses, finally, some normality! I carefully explain to him in a loud voice why it is not a good idea to leave with my heir in the middle of the night.
Still, besides my chiding voice, I was happy. Hal hadn't found out about Yuri, he wasn't an evil mastermind in disguise. Still, this incident had taught me a valuable lesson. I'd have to be more careful in the future.
I take Thomas to the cake Hal had bought, and prepare myself for his childhood. I was nearly, so nearly half way there.

Next Chapter: Numerous Brithdays Nienor's invasion
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2016, 10:18:35 AM »
Deidre is definitely a good mother!
Loved the "Hal sandwich." ;D  It was super funny to see things from his point of view! But what was he thinking, taking Thomas to the "book place?" Really, Hal. Really.
Looking forward to the next chapter! Things are definitely on the up.
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2016, 11:11:46 AM »
Deidre is definitely a good mother!
Loved the "Hal sandwich." ;D  It was super funny to see things from his point of view! But what was he thinking, taking Thomas to the "book place?" Really, Hal. Really.
Looking forward to the next chapter! Things are definitely on the up.
Deidre certainly thinks that she's a good mother - although she'd easily be a better mother if she didn't have fourfive children.
Hal tries, and often fails... It's not his fault that he's a big lump of meat. It was painstaking trying to write from his point of view, I had to 'dumb down' my language, and use really short sentences. That was a main reason for the Hal sandwich, besides a bit of variety, so I had the horrible writing between the easy(-ish) style of Deidre's.
Thank you as usual for commenting.  :D
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2016, 01:13:55 PM »
Hal, while being a bit simple-minded at points, has a bit of my pity. Deidre sounds like she's the furthest thing from a loyal and good wife. Yeah... I definitely feel kind of bad for him, especially after Yuri.
Don't get me wrong, I do love this story! I love the drama and the twists in it - I just have to lend some sympathy for Hal. He's been a real trooper throughout all of this.

Your writing style was very fluid. I just wanted to compliment that. You shifted amazingly between Hal and Deidre. They both were distinctly different voices and I just wanted to say that I was really blown away by how smooth the transition was. ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2016, 08:44:27 PM »
Great update.  Nice to see all the toddler training. At least Hal is trying his best in parenting.  Can't wait to see Teen Thomas. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2016, 07:26:32 AM »
Hal, while being a bit simple-minded at points, has a bit of my pity. Deidre sounds like she's the furthest thing from a loyal and good wife. Yeah... I definitely feel kind of bad for him, especially after Yuri.
Don't get me wrong, I do love this story! I love the drama and the twists in it - I just have to lend some sympathy for Hal. He's been a real trooper throughout all of this.

Your writing style was very fluid. I just wanted to compliment that. You shifted amazingly between Hal and Deidre. They both were distinctly different voices and I just wanted to say that I was really blown away by how smooth the transition was. ;D
Thanks as usual LivvieLove! To be honest, the only reason I was able to shift between styles like that was due to the fact that they were polar opposites. I would probably have failed if the differences were more subtle. Still, it was enjoyable to try.
Finally, someone who likes Hal! I do too, but no-one else seemed to. Because Deidre is the main narrator he is always presented as more stupid than he actually is, and I have been trying to portray her as bossy and stubborn to give him a fairer playing board. (She is really.) Frankly, if it weren't for Hal's coward trait, I think he would have left her long ago, probably taking Teague, Mike and Adrian (he wouldn't know what to do with Eleanor).
Don't worry about Yuri, he probably won't appear again. It any never got further than a bit of flirting to fulfil midlife crisis wishes - Hal wanted to flirt with someone else as well...

Great update.  Nice to see all the toddler training. At least Hal is trying his best in parenting.  Can't wait to see Teen Thomas. Looking forward for next update.
I'm glad to see you enjoy the toddlers, I often do too, but with multiples I generally find it more stressful than cute! I'm sad to say that it'll probably be a few months before you see Thomas as a teen (I can PM you pics if you really want them though.) This'll be going on a 2.5 month hiatus in October, as I have mocks. Sorry!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »
Oooo, yes, please! Add me to that PM! I agree with everything said above. This story is really so full of contradictory characters, that, it keeps you occupied and interested throughout. Hal is a sweetie-pie, I just wish Deidre would see that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 04:26:16 PM »
Oooo, yes, please! Add me to that PM! I agree with everything said above. This story is really so full of contradictory characters, that, it keeps you occupied and interested throughout. Hal is a sweetie-pie, I just wish Deidre would see that.
I'll get it to you by about tomorrow - if that's okay?
And I'm glad to find another member of the not-hating-Hal club!
If anyone else wants to see Thomas (and the others) as a teen, and not having to wait months, just reply here or PM me, and I'll send them to you.  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
If it's not too much trouble, mind tossing me a PM? I don't mind waiting, of course. =) Mocks must come first. I'll just be waiting happily to hear about this lovely family! Until then, go KICK SOME MOCK BUTT. ::)
I've had too much caffeine this morning.

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2016, 02:21:08 PM »
If it's not too much trouble, mind tossing me a PM? I don't mind waiting, of course. =) Mocks must come first. I'll just be waiting happily to hear about this lovely family! Until then, go KICK SOME MOCK BUTT. ::)
I've had too much caffeine this morning.
Yep. It's on your way to you now. I have got about two updates to go until I officially go on leave though...
Personally though, I prefer to nicely and politely suck-up to the mocks with my best handwriting and lots of preparation.
Last time I tried kicking their butts, some teacher gave them back to me without marking them, and I was told that apparently 'torn, ink-stained and illegible scraps of paper do not merit being marked.' Strange, isn't it  :P

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2016, 11:18:16 PM »
Yep. It's on your way to you now. I have got about two updates to go until I officially go on leave though...
Personally though, I prefer to nicely and politely suck-up to the mocks with my best handwriting and lots of preparation.
Last time I tried kicking their butts, some teacher gave them back to me without marking them, and I was told that apparently 'torn, ink-stained and illegible scraps of paper do not merit being marked.' Strange, isn't it  :P
Majnun says that preposterous and that the teacher should be maimed.
Sorry. I've let him off his chain today to help me with an author's update for the Reapers and now he won't go back into his little corner in my head. ::) I say do what must be done! So long as Deidre gets her spotlight! (Said very dramatically).
XD
In all honesty though, I just love this story and I'll wait as long as needs to be to see it again. Real life always comes first! Also, I got your PM, working on a lovely response to it now. The kids are fantastic. ;D

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2016, 03:42:12 AM »
Majnun says that preposterous and that the teacher should be maimed.
Sorry. I've let him off his chain today to help me with an author's update for the Reapers and now he won't go back into his little corner in my head. ::) I say do what must be done! So long as Deidre gets her spotlight! (Said very dramatically).
XD
In all honesty though, I just love this story and I'll wait as long as needs to be to see it again. Real life always comes first! Also, I got your PM, working on a lovely response to it now. The kids are fantastic. ;D
Aww, thank you @LivvieLove ! I wish real life didn't come first, though.
'Why haven't you done your homework, [my secret real name]?!' the scary person shouts.
'Oh, I was reading a certain Sims story where each update is so long it takes an hour to read. And then I wrote some stuff for my story.' I reply. (I love your long updates by the way, that was a joke).
'Okay then, it doesn't matter, Sims always comes first.'
 I wish! ::)
And Majnun is definitely allowed to maim my new Chemistry teacher if he wants, she's evil...
I'm just writing the next update now, so it should be out in an hour or two.

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Deidre McMillan (DV maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty - Niënor's Invasion
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2016, 06:38:57 AM »
Numerous Birthdays Niënor's Invasion
My Dear Readers,
Do not fret, it is just me writing this time, you don't have to be vexed by a lack of clauses, and decent-length words, and dull writing ever again.
(Nienor: No, they'll never have to put up with dull writing again, right Deidre?')
On another note, before I forget, I am aware that Niënor leaked some pictures of my children that she somehow got her hands on. Of course I berated her, how dare she spoil the anticipation for two readers, even though she will be on hiatus for two months? They are my children, so I should have a right to what you all know about them. Therefore, I got into a righteous argument about it with Niënor, and, to say the least, we are not on very good terms currently. Hence, I apologise if she makes any rude replies in the comments, which she somehow controls, or even on my posts! I dare say she, the cruel creature will take revenge somehow, as she translates this for me, by putting in smiley faces or incorrectly correcting my spelling and grammar.
( :( ) (Niënor: Oh, incorrect spelling how terrible! Why that's the worst thing that I could ever, possible do!   :'( Unfortunately, I cannot actually do that - the red lines really bug me.)

Despite the leaks, I know the majority of you are innocent and true supporters of my cause, so being the magnanimous narrator that I am, I'll first start with a photograph of my beautiful heir Thomas as a child, as you have had to live with the anticipation for a week.

Here he is, gazing off into the sunset like the handsome prince he is. He procured the snob trait, extremely fitting for one who is clearly superior to all others, except me in this land of drawling accents. I had the clothes designed to be exactly like those in the Valley, by a special tailor in Twinbrook. Of course, it cost a lot, but there are no better things to spend Hal's wages on than making the heir to the elven race look spectacular.
(Niënor: It's not like you need food, or an extra bed is it Deidre?)

Here he is again in his rustic style pyjamas, that I am incredibly proud of. I managed to procure some dragon skin after a noble and lengthy quest, that required all my skills, and used it to line the edges of Thomas' pyjamas, so that he never forgets how they have ruined our land. I will not specify how I came by this dragon skin, it would take up too much time, however be rest assured that it was extremely thrilling and labour-intensive.
(Niënor: She stole it off the cover of a library book.)

Unfortunately, after we had finished celebrating my worthy child ageing up, the triplets decided that they wanted attention, and decided that it was their birthday.
(Niënor: No, they didn't tell you days in advance that it was nearly their birthday, did they Deidre?)

All I knew about it is that suddenly my kind spirited Thomas starting cheering at Teague, and he then pulled a ridiculous face before finally transitioning to a teenager.

The boring, Hal-clone is now good, but how he can be good at anything looking like that, I don't know.
And here is something else to prove what a stupid numpty Niënor is, she send the two traitors pictures of the triplets as teens, even though it would be shown in  an update a couple of days later.
(Niënor: She does have a point here  >:( )
I am clearly the superior one when it comes to intellect, as well as everything else.

He was followed by Eleanor, who aged up in the bathroom, just like someone with her creative intellect should do if they wish. There's nothing not ordinary about it.

I again let her choose her own clothes, so that a uniform does not stifle her artistic temperament. Somehow I don't think Teague nor Michael will become renowned, but she might be, musical talent was always considered a very precious gift in the Valley.
The trait assigned to her was heavy sleeper. It was definitely heavy sleeper. She sleeps heavily - I've seen her! Just because she sometimes acts a tad unusually doesn't mean she's inappropriate or anything, that is just her artistic temperament.

Last was Michael, who actually seems to be doing quite well for himself at the moment, he was on the honour role for three days, and has numerous friends. Hal claims that this is because he speaks and acts like the others, so isn't as badly bullied as Teague and Eleanor. However, we all know that's nonsense! It is clearly that his Dyffrynaeg genes are dominant, unlike in the salmon pink Eleanor and Teague.
(Niënor: Isn't that racist? And isn't that illegal ;)? So, Deidre, whereabouts in Riverview do you live, and... Hal's a police officer, isn't he? Rats. Just out of casual interest, do the Twinbrook Police operate in Riverview.)

Being my gracious self, I decided to give the teenagers gifts to make up for the necessary neglect of them that will follow over the next few years. To suit Eleanor's musical temperament, I bestowed a violin on her, the native instrument of the Valley. They were often played a festivals and fêtes, to make a lively atmosphere, and those that could play well were always viewed highly.

However, it seems that it might be a good many years until she reaches this standard. Currently, the house is full of screeching, scraping, screaming noises that I almost regret my decision. I say almost, for I have never done anything worthy of regretting, and I'm sure she will bring glory to the McMillan name in several years. Although, I do wish that those several years would come more quickly. Ignore her choice of clothing, she unfortunately changed before starting to play. It is simply her artistic temperament. I will not tell anyone again, she is not inappropriate!
Do not worry about Michael sleeping in the background of the picture, I would never forget a child.
(Niënor: Honestly. You actually said that. What about Teague? Why doesn't he get a present? I'm just... I can't... Just, how?)
I swiftly woke him up, and gave him the a present.

It was another easel, for Hal had one that honestly hasn't been used since I was first pregnant with the triplets. I used the money he made to fund the television so that I could have the triplets. It's odd how long ago that all seems...

Please ignore my naked husband in the background picture, I have blurred it as best as I could.

Speaking of my husband, I have heard that he seems to have a rising support with some of Niënor's friends in the comments. I am not sure about them. One, I know is definitely false, even her name is unlucky, and she was one of those in the leaked photo affair. However, the other 'fan' in the affair is generally polite and adoring, as followers should be - and, she included a link to my blog in one of her stories. I reserve my judgement for the moment, perhaps she is simply trying to win Niënor's trust so that she can betray her to me?
(Niënor: She doesn't really adore you, Deidre! Who would? You're big-headed and stuck-up and really, really argumentative. I won't say sorry, but you just have to carry on this argument! Honestly, this is all your fault, you.. well, I started it, but you carried it on! You made me invade this story, you never will back down and say sorry! And, I was allowed to send those pictures, you have no right to shout at me for it!)
Hal is not a complete idiot, I have never made a bad decision in my life. It is just that, well, he's a complicated person, although I guess he means well.
Takes this example:
The other day, he finally got a promotion to Lieutenant. I'm not entirely sure why though, he's a terrible coward. Anyway, he has wanted the position for a long time, as it meant a pay-rise and a new car. However, he got outside, summoned his new automobile, and then just ran into it.

The thing was, that was someone else's car - the majority of the force have them, and he's just there, shouting and almost pulling the doors off before his partner gets out and tells him that his car is the one that's just appeared next to him.
Hal is.. Hal. He means well, but he is just a great, big slab of meat with a drawling voice, and no idea how to manage with children or a wife. If I hadn't found him, I'm certain that he would still have a desk-job in the force, and live in the Ivanov's garage.
Still enough speculation about Hal, who knows what would have been? Life in Riverview only happens once, it cannot be repeated, there are no alternate worlds where he could have a different life, what matters is the present.
He completed that picture finally.

I framed it, and put it on the wall of Thomas' bedroom, to make it more interesting for him. 

Sometimes I just walk into the room and stare at it. It is a souvenir, a memory of the first years I spent in Riverview, before the triplets came along. Although, it is really more than that, for the few glowing houses against a sky full of stars, remind me of home, where the bright lights in the sky told stories and lives of past heroes. Perhaps I'll be allowed up there some day, the heroine who saved our race, forever to watch over my descendents.

I shall end with another birthday. I started with one, there were three in the middle, so thus it seems fitting that I should end with one.
Whilst Hal was wasting his time, whiling his days away at an easel, I was taking care of more important things: teaching my last toddler to read.

I accomplished it with my usual skill and mastery, so hence Adrian aged up well, the last of my children, the last of my babies.

Gladly, he didn't seem to mind about this. He entered the new age of his life gleefully, singing and clapping his hands.

He has definitely inherited my features, and is perhaps the most handsome of my children. He will certainly have no trouble getting married and spreading my eyes and ears.
The only slight fault is his assigned trait, coward, which he clearly got from his father. Nevertheless, my skills at keeping Hal together will certainly come in handy again.

My writing could never be boring, it is too literary, distinguished and well written for that.
(Niënor: It's almost as if your asking for it! I bet so many of your so-called 'dear readers' have only skimmed through and looked at the pictures! I only pray that Thomas will be more interesting when he grows up...)
Nevertheless, the current update was a little repetitive, as four of my children aged up in one night, and the other the following day, it was not my fault in anyway. So hence this update is called 'Numerous Birthdays', and contains so little of the lore and Dyffrynaeg language that you usually so enjoy to read, though I shall make sure that there is more of it in the next one.

I have to warn you readers, I am afraid that numpty Niënor will be away for a few months, as apparently revision is more important than helping me to chronicle my life! Therefore, this story will go on hiatus after next week's update.
However, do not think that I can be fooled! I know what it really is, she is only trying to spite me for being righteously angry about her spoiling my carefully-planned anticipation plan!
(Niënor: Thanks, Deidre. So my life only revolves around you, does it?)
So, I finish my penultimate update until mid-December.
Yours sincerely,
Deidre McMillan.

(I hope that was a little more interesting for you than that dull, boring drivel that you have to usually put up with. Hopefully this means she'll leave me alone in future after she sees the consequences of upsetting me! There's no way she can retaliate, is there?'
Yours incredibly, extremely, really, oh-so-very sincerely,
 :) ;) :D ;D ::) :P :) ;) ;D :D :P
Niënor)

Next Chapter: A Change of Hands (Short Update)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2016, 01:42:45 PM »
Yay! I got a mention ;-) I assume that I'm the false traitor with the unlucky name? :-S because, we all know that Livvie is the most wonderful commentator and always polite and kind :-) Luv ya Liv!

As I was reading this, I realized that so many of us write in the way that our Sims are sentient and speaking to us. That made me realize, for myself at least, that they really are. Just because they live in the hard drives of our computers, doesn't make them any less real. I love your founder, she is amazing, but, she is also lucky that Hal is too whipped to try boss her around lol have y'all seen the guns on that man!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nienor

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2016, 03:28:04 AM »
Yay! I got a mention ;-) I assume that I'm the false traitor with the unlucky name? :-S because, we all know that Livvie is the most wonderful commentator and always polite and kind :-) Luv ya Liv!

As I was reading this, I realized that so many of us write in the way that our Sims are sentient and speaking to us. That made me realize, for myself at least, that they really are. Just because they live in the hard drives of our computers, doesn't make them any less real. I love your founder, she is amazing, but, she is also lucky that Hal is too whipped to try boss her around lol have y'all seen the guns on that man!

I deeply apologise for whatever Deidre said, well, I could have taken it out, but that would have prevented people from seeing the true Deidre, and how right I am. The only reason she likes @LivvieLove is because she always flatters her, take her last comment for example,
'As long as Deidre gets her spotlight! (Said very dramatically).'

You could write Deidre a very long and flattering apology if you really want her to like you?
I am getting worried that everyone actually prefers Deidre and is in a strop with me - in my defence, it was a boring update otherwise, and I wanted to make the penultimate update for a while a bit different and interesting... It didn't work, just made it forced, but still, it was different? Right? Hopefully.

Deidre is very definitely sentient, or at least my rendition of her is to me. It's rather annoying though, what type character have I managed to channel? An uppity, snobbish, NPC maid! What does that say about me?

As for Hal, why else do you think she chose him? There was no spark of hearts or anything, it was almost completely his good looks and muscles, and the fact he wanders around topless half the time...  ;)

anything