Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 132039 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Every Day I Haz the Blues (12/27 update)
« Reply #465 on: December 27, 2016, 07:18:21 PM »
I enjoyed the video gaming. I think the last Final Fantasy I played was VII. My youngest was in high school. She's 34 now. You brought back some fun memories.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: Every Day I Haz the Blues (12/27 update)
« Reply #466 on: December 28, 2016, 12:03:51 AM »
Team Hinata!  She's just so awesome!
Yes, they definitely looked like a boy band!  Of course, so do Conan and the boys (which would totally not be their boy band name).
The daughter and I are really enjoying Sims 4.  However, it doesn't seem to be letting me have a secondary spouse.  Is that just code for a girl/boyfriend on the side?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Miku, Say Cheese!
« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »
@FrancescaFiori
Hinata is a really gorgeous sim and she skills like a demon, a very pretty demon!
Haha, I laughed at your “anticipation about Gen8 spouse-hunting.” Indeed, the Gen8 spouse hunt will be last search for a male spouse as well as the penultimate spouse-hunt in this legacy.

When I googled for images of Noctis hair, I saw a lot of Noctis-related Tumbler posts and tweets. I wonder if FFXV targets female gamers.
I’m also really worked up about the Gen8 spouse-hunt, but first the Gen8 Heir needs to be chosen, hehe.

@KRae
Oh, I'm really happy to hear that you played FFVII! That’s considered to be the ultimate Final Fantasy game, so you’ve savored the best!
You must have played it with your daughter, I imagine. Also, since you played FFVII, you can appreciate how much Final Fantasy characterization has evolved over the years. Whoa, my geeky fangirl is showing, lol.

@PeregrineTook
To tell you that Hinata is lovely would be preaching to the choir!
I’m so sorry to have confused you! The primary/secondary spouses are a ruling concept from Pinstar’s Legacy Challenge. It’s not an in-game option at all, though your sim could always of course have another somesim on the side.

Neverthless, I’m glad to hear that your daughter and you are enjoying The Sims 4 so far.

7.74  The Mori Legacy: Miku, Say Cheese!

Week 37/Wednesday

Jin: My adult birthday falls on the same day as Hinata’s teen birthday.
With all the fuss over her birthday, I don’t remember receiving my own birthday notice.
But I do notice my age bar is bubbling, so drink a Potion of Youth and restart my young adult stage. Yay!

Conan: When Watchette takes Hinata outdoors to take her birthday pictures, I head for the Shrieking Llama Bar.
I’ll be maxing my Charity Organizer career after my next work shift on Friday.

Realizing that I’m now asking for a donation for the very last time, I wax a wee bit nostalgic.
And in case you didn’t get a good look the other day, check out my snazzy career outfit!

Thursday

Miku: Both Hinata and Rukia left for school this morning, with Hinata going to high school for the first time.
After spending a few hours on epic storytelling in front of the mirror, I head out for some interpersonal socializing.

Hello, sir! My name is Miku Mori and I love in that house right over there.
Ranma: Good morning, young lady. My name’s Ranma Mori. I’m the twin of your Great-Grandpa Takumi.
I was born in the Mori Mansion, like you, little Miku. I’m your Great-Great Uncle, but call me Uncle Ranma, okay?

Miku: I’m a Gen8 Mori, so that means you’re a Gen5 Mori. Wow, just wow!!!
Great-Grandpa Takumi passed away 18 days ago, before I was born, so I never got to meet him.
Considering he’s your twin brother, you’ve seriously outlived him, haven’t you?
Ranma: Yes, we both drank a Potion of Youth and earned the Long-Lived trait.
The only difference is that I moved out on my elder birthday, but Takumi waited until close to the end of his elder phase.

Miki: I guess Grandma Tami and Grandpa Ze will be okay then. They’ll be moving out as adults, not elders.
W: Ranma has always been such a handsome sim.

Miku: Uncle Ranma, did you know that I’m already Level 2 at Video Gaming? *debates video game strategy
Ranma: That’s very clever, Miku.

Ranma (internally): Does she not realize I’m a Geek? She looks so proud of herself but I’m hardly impressed. *looks pained

Ze: Speaking of Video Gaming, the boys and I are working on the Computer Whiz aspiration.
Conan: Papa, when did you finish Successful Lineage and earn the Vicarious trait?

Jin: That’s crazy! We skill faster near Papa due to Patriarch, but he levels up whatever skills we work on nearby due to Vicarious.
Ze: Why didn’t we think of this sooner? I’ve had the Vicarious trait since Jin maxed his career.
Conan: Well yeah, because we’ve all been busy working until recently.

Tami: I commend you for asking me to mentor you in in Piano, really I do.
But Hinata and Miku already maxed Piano, while Rukia skills up much faster than you do.
Yuki: Thank you, Mama Tami. And yes, I realize that Rukia levels faster than me.
Still, I’ve maxed four mentor-able skills so far and I want to learn Piano to mentor my grandsons.

Tami: Did you say “grandsons”? As in my great-grandsons?
Yuki: The last child-bearing heir of this legacy—the Gen9 heir—must be a male sim.
So yes, your great-grandsons. *reaches Level 7 Piano

Miku: Uncle Ranma, I should go home and keep leveling. My Charisma has barely increased here.
I think it’s because the elements placed near the fishing spot keep me in Focused mood.
Ranma: Well, okay. See you around, Miku. I’ve enjoyed our time together this morning.

Miku: Take a photo together to remember this day?
Ranma: You betcha, baby girl!

Ranma: You know, I wouldn’t mind mentoring you in Violin…
Miku: Let’s go back together, Uncle Ranma! *clicks “Sit and chat here” on one of the kitchen bar stools
W: Well, that worked like a charm. Why didn’t I figure this out sooner? *facepalms

Ranma: Thanks for bringing me here, Miku. The place brings back such memories! *sighs deeply
Miku: I’m grateful that you’ll mentor me. Everyone else is too busy to mentor me! And by the way, I love you, Uncle Ranma!
Ranma: You know I love you even more, my little darling!

Rukia: For the advancement of Sim Sciences, I invite Byron Gatz over after school.
We play a session of MySims Racing to test if playing together raises Video Gaming plus Social/Charisma.
Sadly, it doesn’t.  Oh heck, back to the mirror!

Rukia: I should be skilling Charisma or Piano, but let’s see what the Battle Station does for Charisma.
Byron: Take that, stupid rare L1 Void/Veild! My rare Fire/Canis pwns your butt!
Rukia: Oh no you di’int!

Rukia: Hahaha, my Veild easily evaded the attack by your Canis! *looks smug as heck
Byron: Gosh darn it! *continues cursing his loss, using other family-friendly vernacular

Rukia: Okay, time to get serious! I challenge you again, Byron, this time with a rare L1 Water/Articorn card.
Byron: I pull out a common Earth/Nymphaea card, thinking you would choose a Wind card. Wrong choice!

Rukia: I guess my sisters and I should have been training our cards, at least the Rare ones. But where's the Batlle Station been all this time?

Rukia: Way to go, Articorn! Smack that Nymphaea critter with your ice bomb! *claps gleefully
Byron: Grrrrr!
W: Dear readers, I haven’t really had my child sims play on the Battle Station much, mostly because I don’t know how it contributes to skilling. Do any of you know?

Friday

Jin: Hey, Conan, aren’t you late for work? And why hit up Dulce’s son, Lamar Mori, for a donation?
Conan: When I got the work alarm earlier, I hit the “Paid Time Off” option by mistake, instead of “Go to work.”
So I have to collect another donation as my daily task for my next work shift on Monday.
Ze: Awww, I feel for you, son. You are so very close to your last promotion, too!
W: Totally my fault…*slinks away in shame

Miku: In the morning, I invite Uncle Mori over again and after a couple hours of mentoring, it happens!
Uncle Mori raises his hand then falls to the floor. Uncle Ranma, noooooooo!!!

Tami: Oh Uncle Ranma, I am so Very Sad to see you go that I get, not just one, but two two-day Sad +2 moodlets.
One for mourning the death of a loved one (you’re my father’s twin) and another for the death of a friend (we’re good friends).
W: Not to trivialize the gravity of Ranma’s demise, but is it usual to get two moodlets like this? And do they stack?

Grim Reaper: Well, Ranma Mori, you were indeed one very long-lived sim.
Based on my records, you were born on Thursday of Week 21 and today’s Friday of Week 38.
That gave a lifespan of…let’s see, 17 weeks + 2 days…114 121 days. Wait, that can’t possibly be correct.

The average lifespan is:
2 (infancy) + 13 (child) + 13 (teen) + 40 (YA with Potion of Youth) + 20 (adult) + elder (10 for now) equals 98 days.
Hmmm, Ranma managed to extend his lifespan by 16 23 days after his second death notification—I’m impressed!

On the other hand, Tami, your grandfather Takumi lived for 14 weeks and 3 days…that’s 101 days.
W: Sorry for the math, but I needed to check Ranma’s longevity which seemed abnormally long.

Saturday

Hinata: Thanks for mentoring me in Painting and now in Handiness since my birthday, Grandma Tami. You certainly seem to be doing the lion’s share of my mentoring!
Tami: Well, your mom needs to max Wellness and the boys…well, the boys are unavailable these days.

Jin: I’m so glad Watchette finally broke out the gaming rigs that Great-Great Grandpa Yuki (Gen4) earned as his eSport Gamer career reward.
Can you believe that she’s hid four of those rigs in family inventory for four generations?!
Conan: Apparently, she’s finally figured out that the GeekCon’s gaming tournament is based on the gaming rig’s games.
Jin: Yeah, I’d been wondering how I could play Maniac Matchums!

Conan: It’s great that Watchette loves Final Fantasy XV so much—she’s gotten more lenient about us playing video games, too.
W: Ain’t it the truth? But mostly, I’m just looking for new activities that the Mori’s can enjoy.

Miku: Ever since Grandma completed Party Animal, our legacy is so over parties! When I get my “celebrate birthday” notice around 3 pm, I just cake up.

Here I am before my makeover. Talk about pouty lips!
Oh right, besides being Outgoing, I’m now Squeamish with the Musical Genius aspiration.

Miku: Yay, I got my hair and make-up back!
Watchette tries to make me smile by saying we’re taking my pictures by the fishing spot cuz I’m squeamish. Is that supposed to be funny?
W: Hey, just because you have the pouty lips and happening hair, that don’t mean you can get away with not smiling, girlfriend!

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Re: The Mori Legacy: Miku, Say Cheese! (12/28 update)
« Reply #468 on: December 28, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
Hinata grew up to be quite the stunner! I really like the hair you gave her, it's a bit more subtle than some of the previous Mori hair colors but the color is beautiful. No offense to Miku but I can't get past her perma-pout. Rukia is still my favorite so far, I'm really excited to see how she looks.

And going back to your earlier comment I totally get using names from Japanese pop culture rather than more common names. They can be a little intimidating to people who aren't used to them and the pronunciations.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #469 on: December 29, 2016, 01:47:53 AM »
I kind of like the perma-pout. :) Miku is very cute and color-coordinated. However, having seen the before-and-after pictures I do think she owes her Watchette one heck of a thank-you note! Is it just the picture, or does she have that classic Mori left-eye squint? Regardless, I'm afraid her Squeamish trait is going to be hard to get over, especially since Hinata is so ideal with her nice traits and auto-completed aspiration. Squeamish sims are only fun when they are somebody else's problem. :)

Miku's relationship with Uncle Ranma the Long-Lived was very sweet. I'm glad they got to spend some time together.

Rukia continues to make the awesomest faces. I loved the shots of her at the battle station. I could be wrong, but I don't think it has any use in skilling. It's just a fun hobby.

Nice catch on the birthday, Jin! So glad you'll be remaining a Young Adult for awhile longer. *dreamy sigh*

So excited to hear that the hunt is on for the Gen 8 spouse, or at least for his hair! It's all about the hair, really. Everything else is negotiable. ;)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #470 on: December 29, 2016, 08:25:36 AM »
Hinata and Miku are very pretty.  I can hardly wait to see Rukia as a teen.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #471 on: December 29, 2016, 01:55:03 PM »
...and speaking of Hinata being lovely...I mean...what a lovely update!
All three girls are delightful and I'm enjoying how you give each of them a little bit of the spotlight (though less for Hinata as she'll be the focus going forward as the best heir EVER).
Yes, my baby girl and I are absolutely loving Sims 4!  I was really worried that it wouldn't live up to my expectations since I enjoy 3 so much and they're definitely different, but I'm really liking it. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Save a Horse (& The Gen8 Heir Vote)
« Reply #472 on: December 29, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
@NexttoNormal
I’m happy to hear that you like Hinata. These Gen8 kids are the last girls to grow up in this legacy challenge, so I wanted to do something special without going too overboard. (Okay, Miku’s hair is pretty overboard—I blame her namesake!) I’m also a huge fan of Rukia! *high fives

@FrancescaFiori
I bet a Squeamish sim must be a complete buzz-kill for an immortal dynasty, considering the need for angelfish! Miku might have the biggest hair, but Rukia has the biggest personality, hands down.
Regardless, I do think it’s more fun to choose between three candidates, rather than just two.

About Miku and Ranma, I started drawing out their encounter because I get bored taking shots of Miku’s same expressions but I love Ranma. Then he went and died on us.  ;_;

I thought battling and training at the Battle Station might raise the Motor skill but I couldn’t check because the girls have maxed Motor already. I wish playing with the Battle Station offered some tangible “return.” I didn’t like how my sims can’t predict which card the other sim will pull out for battles.

@Caterina
The Mori Legacy’s last daughters! Well, the Gen10 heir should be a daughter, too, but she only needs to be born to complete the legacy challenge. I couldn’t wait to see Rukia as a teen, either. So here she is!

@PeregrineTook
You will be happy to see that Hinata gets a little more attention in this update. She is such a serious, diligent sim! And she cleans autonomously!
I feel bad about not giving Hinata more of the spotlight--I was trying to avoid ignoring Miku, but then I pretty much neglected Miku anyway in the ways that matter.
It's nice to hear that you and your daughter are still enjoying Sims 4.

Warning: Extreme silliness pops out at the end of the chapter. Proceed with caution.
And just so you know, when tacky things happen, I'm doing them on purpose, okay? (hehe)

7.75  The Mori Legacy: Save a Horse (& The Gen8 Heir Vote)

Week 38/Sunday

Yuki: I wake up early in the morning to greet the sun and practice yoga.
After all this time, I finally max the Wellness skill and can Share detox secrets with the kids.

Hinata: I’ve started the Nerd Brain aspiration because it’s easy and the Handy trait is so, well, handy.
For “Read 3 Books,” I’m reading skill books on Cooking, Writing, and Rocket Science.
I’ll probably end up doing the Journalist career. Do you think I’m being overly optimistic?
Only two of us remain after the Gen8 Heir is chosen. I’m pretty sure the one moving out won’t be me!

Jin: While mentoring Hinata, I consider how much easier the Big Happy Family aspiration would be with even one son.
If one of our girls moved out pregnant, however, Yuki and I could actually complete Big Happy Family.
Then again, is it really necessary so late in our legacy? Well, Gen9 does need to complete one career…

Miku: Hinata is so lucky to have started out with the Mansion Baron aspiration!
I have the Musical Genius aspiration and, while I love the Piper trait, writing 4 songs will take forever.
This morning, I license my first song for violin!

Rukia: This morning is so full of win! At long last, I max Charisma and escape the confines of the Mirror Room!
I notice I can “Listen and learn” while Mama plays the piano. I wonder what that does?

Jin: What did you want to talk with me about, kiddo?
Rukia: Papa, since I’m a Geek, will you buy me a slablet? To be honest, I’d rather play video games than piano.

Jin: It’s fine with me, Rukia. But if your mother asks, say we got them from Uncle Ranma, okay?
Rukia: Why do we have to lie about the slablet, Papa? Is gaming bad?
Jin: No, of course not, baby girl, but non-gamers just don’t understand so we’ll  play it safe…

Hinata: The Nerd Brain aspiration is surprisingly fun! I love the rocket ship missions!
I hear The Founder invented an Electroflux Wormhole Generator with all the  upgrades.
Once Rukia ages up, maybe we can all travel to Sixam as a family!

Rukia: Oh yeah! Hinata and Miku have already maxed Piano, so I’ll max Video Gaming instead!
Piano is so not how I roll.

Hinata: It’s really rare for you to be mentoring me, Grandpa Ze. What’s the occasion?
Ze: Very funny, Hinata. Would you really like to know?
Your grandma lacked the right skill combo  for Matriarch and Vicarious to work with your father and Uncle Conan.

Conan: Today’s my adult birthday and Watchette gives me a Potion of Youth as a birthday gift.
Looks like I’m restarting my young adult stage, just like brother Jin!
I can’t wait to help mentor the ninth-generation boys!

Jin: Well, here we are, boys and girls, at the Skye Fitness Center in San Myshuno’s Uptown District!

Rukia: I don’t get it, Mr. Grim Reaper, sir. How do you run on a treadmill when you have no feet?

Hinata: It’s always so nice to get out for a change. School doesn’t count, you know!
Ze: This is an especially good gym because of its lot trait. *whispers: which isn’t working for Grim…
Hinata: After Rukia ages up, I hope we can visit different places more often, including this gym.
Rukia: *continues staring suspiciously at the Grim Reaper

Miku: I’m not that into the whole fitness thing, so I bring along my violin to start writing another song.

Conan: I challenge brother Yuta and the Grimster to a hoops competition.
Grim Reaper: Awww, c’mon, you guys. I’m dribbling, I’m dribbling. Aren’t you going to try for a block?
Conan: Seriously? Nope, you’ll never make that shot. *ignores GR smugly
GR: You guys are no fun at all. I’m taking my ball and going home! *pouts

Jin: Well, my two favorite ladies in the world, what can I get you to drink this evening?
Tami: All kidding aside, I think you and Yuki have done a terrific job raising the kids so far.
Even if I did most of the mentoring myself. *coughs
Yuki: Oh, I’m so sorry. I thought it was okay for me to level my mentor-able skills…

Jin: If my memory serves me correctly, Mama, I do believe that’s how it works.
As children and teens, my brothers and I were mainly mentored by Grandpa Takumi and Great-Uncle Ranma, not you and Papa.
Mama, Yuki and I really, really appreciate all you and Papa have done for our daughters.

Ze: It’s always great to sit down and share a meal together after a hard workout, innit?

Yuki: You’re such an angel for autonomously picking up the dishes, Hinata. 
You’re not one of those useless Neat sims who simply complain and get uncomfortable when things get dirty!
Jin: Right, Hinata gets up and does something about that filth! You go, girl!
Conan: From this angle, you can really see the resemblance between Hinata and her mother Yuki.

Rukia: Daaa-aad, please stop sniffing my empty plate. What do you think you are, a food critic?
Ze: Most adorable Rukia, I truly hope that you will continue to entertain us with your charming faces as a teen!

Jin: Speaking of entertaining, let’s all go dancing together after Rukia’s teen birthday on Tuesday!
Rukia: Would someone please teach me some dance moves between now and then?

Monday

Miku: Today’s my first day of high school. I  wonder if I’ll like it…
Hinata: Stop lagging behind, sis! You’re going to make both of us late for the first class.
W: The lovely Hinata looks a bit gangly in a way that Miku does not. Are her ribboned sandals to blame?

Conan: I was a bit scared this morning. I didn’t get the “Time for Work” notice until 37 minutes after my shift started.
I started worrying that I wouldn’t be able to go to work…again.
But this evening, I’m promoted to Level 10 Charity Icon and max the Charity Organizer career.
W:  You’re such a lovable sim, Conan, you know that? *whispers: And I’m so sorry about last Friday…

Tuesday

Rukia: My teen birthday comes and goes after I blow out the candles on my birthday cake.
Besides being a Geek, I’m also Outgoing with the Freelance Botanist aspiration.
Watchette tells me she’s learned a special strategy for finishing that aspiration in two days!

W: Rukia is too adorable. Here she is in her formal outfit because she rocks the Japanese-style obi dress.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: Save a Horse (& The Gen8 Heir Vote), Continued
« Reply #473 on: December 29, 2016, 02:06:30 PM »
Ze: As promised, we’re all going out for a night on the town for a little dancing and a lot of carousing!
All right then, let’s do this! *travels with the family to the Pan Europa Discoteca

Random sim: Who are those guys swaggering down the stairs in cowboy hats?
Another random: What, you don’t recognize them? They’re notoriously ridiculous. Ridiculously notorious, even.
They are...drumroll...The Dancers!

W: Today, I’m giddily pleased to introduce The Dancers in their newest incarnation. Sorry for the sparse costumes.
We couldn’t find fringed leather vests to wear bare-chested, which left just the bare chests.

Yuki: Oh no, that’s my Jin in front center. On the very right, there’s Ze dancing in front of Conan.
Hinata: Wow, Uncle Conan looks really cute! *coughs
Rukia: There’s Uncle Yuta in the very back of the middle row.
Miku: Hey, the blond guy I met at the gym—Masato—is dancing right behind Papa!
Tami: The remaining three sims are the triplets of my Auntie Dulce. Gahhh!

Rukia: Whoa, Uncle Conan’s dancing in front now.
Hinata: Why are they wearing those shorts? Why not regular jeans? Don’t those little shorts make the dancers look a little trashy?
Tami: Um, grand-daughter, I think that’s the point. When you get older, you’ll understand. Ahem…
Miku: Why am I suddenly getting text messages from all my female classmates!?

Tami: You have to admit, girls, that my Ze—he’s front center--has the sultry look down with a capital “S.” All the rest are just cheap imitations!
Yuki: Excuse me? I know you didn’t just include my Jin among those cheap imitations! *points while doing the “Oh no you di’int” head-bob

And one last shot for the road, because it’s so hilarious that The Dancers seem to take themselves so seriously. Ouch, his eye!
Incidentally, the happy pear-shaped ghost in two of the images is Frank Biello (blue, childish, dance machine Criminal/Boss).

The Dancers always return! I just need a good pretext for dragging them out again, hehe.

And now on a slightly more serious note…

Your thoughts on choosing the Gen8 Heir and Cadet would be greatly appreciated!

Only two of the daughters will remain in the house, so please vote for the Gen8 Heir and her Cadet.
The daughter with the fewest votes will move out before the chosen Gen8 Heir becomes a young adult.
The Heir and Cadet will complete one career each, with the Politician career left for the Gen9 Heir.
Their third traits are parenthesized because they have already been rolled for each sim, but won’t be assigned until the girls become young adults.

Here are the girls with and without makeup. From left to right: Hinata, Miku, and Rukia.

And here they are again in their everyday outfits.

And finally, here are their stats:

Hinata:
Traits: Neat, Outgoing (Genius)
Maxed all 4 childhood skills & aspirations? Yes
Aspiration: Mansion Baron
Maxed: Logic, Violin, Charisma, and Piano; L3 Fishing and L3 Video Gaming
Possible career: Writer/Journalist or Business/Management

Miku:
Traits: Outgoing, Squeamish (Good)
Aspiration: Musical Genius
Maxed: Logic, Piano; L9 Charisma and Violin; L2 Fishing and L2 Video Gaming

Rukia:
Traits: Geek, Outgoing (Family-Oriented)
Aspiration: Freelance Botanist
Maxed: Logic, Violin, Charisma, and Piano; L7 Video Gaming sand L2d Fishing

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Save a Horse (& The Gen8 Heir Vote) (12/29)
« Reply #474 on: December 29, 2016, 02:14:50 PM »
All three girls have really become adorable teens!  If Hinata wasn't in the mix, I don't think I'd be able to choose between the other two.  Of course, Hinata has had my vote all along, so crisis averted  ;=)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: December 29, 2016, 02:31:38 PM »
Aaaaaaah! The Dancers! Woooo!

I just laughed my head off. I read the first post when the second one was still just marked "reserved," and I was combing through trying to find a reference to cowboys to make the (very clever) title make sense, and then I reloaded and  . . . . well, that was quite a punchline. I think this may be my favorite episode of The Dancers, yet. (Do I say that every time?) But, I mean, a cameo by the famous Frank Biello? What more could you ask for?

Down to business, I am having an extremely hard time choosing between Hinata and Rukia. They're both wonderful. I think I'm going to vote Hinata for heir and Rukia for cadet. I want them both to stay in the house, but Hinata is just such a hard worker I feel like she's earned the title. Plus, I love neat sims.

Love your hair, Miku!

Amazing update! Save a horse, indeed!

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #476 on: December 29, 2016, 04:22:50 PM »
I'm another who's struggling to chose between Hinata and Rukia.  Sorry Miku but they both have the edge on you.

Ah, a glass of wine and some cheese(y dancers), what a great combination :).

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #477 on: December 29, 2016, 08:58:25 PM »
Ah yes, the dancers are back! 8)

I have to go with Rukia for the heir, but I'd be happy to have Hinata as the heir as well. Both have come a long way and are very beautiful.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #478 on: December 29, 2016, 10:24:52 PM »
I vote for the dancers!  Oh wait, Rukia for heir and Miku for cadet.  Surprise!

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #479 on: December 30, 2016, 09:22:09 AM »
I'm back again for the vote, sorry for not commenting on chapters. I'm going with Hinata, because I love her hair, face and outfits. Rukia is my close second for cadet.
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

anything