Author Topic: The Biggest, Happiest Family Challenge! For Family-Oriented Players ~ Ch.20 3/19  (Read 23461 times)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Uh-oh... Not sure how to fix those spoilers at the end there so they're actually spoiler panels.

Anyone got any tips?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Uh-oh... Not sure how to fix those spoilers at the end there so they're actually spoiler panels.

Anyone got any tips?

Thanks again for your generosity regarding your multiples stick. I appreciate the rain check and will definitely return for that!
Regarding your spoilers, I believe the right tag is singular form ("spoiler" rather than "spoilers").

Back to your story, I'm with you about trying to keep everything on a single floor, though I usually cave after a couple of generations and move all the bedrooms downstairs.
The children are growing up so quickly! Good for Della on helping her kids help her move through her family aspirations!

Good luck with your finals @EchoLegacy    Once you enter winter break, I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of your gang as teenagers with their romantic interests!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
@EchoLegacy Good luck with the finals! I'm cheering for ya - and like oshizu, I look forward to next chapter ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
This is a really nice story/synopsis. I'm liking forward to reading more.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@oshizu Thank you SO MUCH for the tip! Not sure how I missed that one, haha :) I'm too excited, so I might try to play today if I finish two assignments I have to do... It's gonna get really fun once Della gets married and has grandkids in the house!

@Nindigo The luck is SO welcome! Thanks for sticking around :D

@Magpie2012 Welcome! I'm so very happy that you enjoy thus far. Look forward to seeing you around!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Hi. It's great to be reading this. I am a bit worried though... I need to check the Forum rules, but, I know that previously they had a strict rule on "spoiler" tags...

@oshizu do you know if that has been changed? I don't really use spoilers, but, I know sites like Boolprop prefer them, as it makes the threads less cluttered...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@Magpie2012 Oooh now you've got me worried! I've seen several other stories do it too, but I'll double check the rules later, just in case.

I've finished the next chapter, instead of finishing my math HW *facepalm* But I'm super tired now, so hopefully I'll be able to post it sometime tomorrow.
It's nothing too fancy, but the triplets age up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Nah, don't stress. If you've seen others do it, then they must have eased up on the rules a bit ;-D sorry to make you worry! Sometimes I "speak" without thinking

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@Magpie2012 not a bother at all! I appreciate you looking out for me :)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 9
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2016, 03:28:59 PM »
Chapter 9: I'm Getting Older, Too

Can’t believe these two aren’t going to be kids much longer… :(

Della saw a kid she hadn’t seen before walking down the sidewalk when she went to get her brothers for dinner. His Titus Capp, and he just moved here from @NexttoNormal City. He's a descendant of the legendary Capp family of Veronaville. Della felt like she was meeting a celebrity! Better yet, he himself is a triplet, and he has two sisters! He’s even Neat, just like her. They became fast friends!

She excitedly told her brothers the news, and they decided to pay the Capp triplets a visit tomorrow after school.

This dork maxed his Programming skill! He is excellent at providing for the family. He also finished his aspiration later in the day, Computer Whiz! Now he just has to finish his career(he’s currently level 8) and he’s done it all.

Just as the triplets were about to visit the Capp house, Tamora and Lavinia happened to stumble by, just like Titus did the day before! Unfortunately they weren’t in the best of moods…

…But, they came around with some fun and games! Tamora and Lavinia left nearly friends with the boys, and Titus and Della are closer than ever :)

The next day they went to the pool to celebrate Echo’s adult birthday! This family is too cute…

Seriously #famgoals

And it’s the triplets’ birthday the next day! Adeline is up first, as she is the eldest.

Girl, same. That hair…

SHE IS STUNNING! I’m absolutely in love with her. She naturally selected the Big, Happy Family aspiration and became a Music Lover.

Next up, the middle boy Hamilton!

He now aspires to become a Bodybuilder, and has Bro as his new trait.

Lastly, it’s our baby boy Harrison. *sniff sniff*

His heart is set on becoming a Master Chef, and he too became a Bro!

I feel like this sums up their new personalities pretty well.

My heart is both happy and sad to see my babies grow up… But the torture doesn’t end here because Sully ages up in just 3 days! Which means the first grandbaby is coming soon, and the first actual wedding! This save is honestly so fun, and I’m so excited for the next generation!

Achievements:
Travis maxed the Programming skill!
Travis finished his aspiration, Computer Whiz!
Echo aged up into an Adult!
Della, Hammy, and Harry aged up into Teens!
Della became a Nanny(2)!
Hammy became a Landscaper(2)!
Harry became a Fry Cook(2)!

Overall Progress

Echo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kids:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A/N: The adorable Capp triplets are from @NexttoNormal 's awesome legacies, The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties! She's bringing the Capp-Monty feud back in TS4, and it's a great read! Even the Summerdreams are involved. I'd highly recommend checking it out!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Oh my word. Della is GORGEOUS! I wasn't sure she would grow into that mouth, but, she sure has and now can do a smexy pout to charm all the boys!

Are you randomizing the traits? Or are you selecting them yourself? I know Pinstar has a trait randomizer on the Legacy website.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The kids have grown up into lovely teens! It's hard to believe that Sullivan becomes a young adult so soon!
It will be interesting to see if the triplets like the triplets of @NexttoNormal (I assume they're from her RDC?) as much as you're hoping they will.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@Magpie2012 I know!! I got a little scared when Everest aged up, because, while they've grown on me, her facial features are definitely not standard sim beauty. She really came out of left field, for sure!
I choose them myself, because I have this weird thing where I like passing traits down :P Once Della becomes Family-Oriented as an YA, all of the kids will have one of their parents' traits! And as I play them, they kinda develop a personality that I like reflecting in their traits on aging up. But, the randomizer is so good to know about! It's so silly it's not programmed in game!

@oshizu Thank you! And I know, I can't believe the next generation is literally a short few days away!
And they are! I'm really curious to see how they blend as well. I've aged them up in my game, and boy are they stunning! I was worried they would be plagued by Gunther's weird body shape, but they're perfect :)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
My game isn't working at all now :(
It won't even load past "The Sims 4" screen at all...
I have a little time to play but it looks like no luck...
Hopefully EA will fix it soon!

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Aaww, Echo :-( I'm sorry :-( I sometimes think we were given Sims games to learn patience and perseverance... At least that's what I tell myself when my game gets buggy and I want to throw my laptop at the wall!