Author Topic: The Biggest, Happiest Family Challenge! For Family-Oriented Players ~ Ch.20 3/19  (Read 23482 times)

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Glad you like the Capp Triplets! They really are good looking kids, and of course Adeline is stunning! Sorry to hear your game isn't cooperating, I had the same issue a while back and it was a pain to fix but I was able to fix it without losing any game data. Hopefully your's will cooperate as well.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@Magpie2012 It's the unfortunate reality of the game we play. We just gotta suffer! Thanks for the love, Mags <3

@NexttoNormal I adore them! I aged them up in my game, and they are absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately Lavinia became Mean, but Titus became Good and Tamora got Loves the Outdoors. Let me know if you would like me to change anything about the way I handle them! Also, if you are interested, you could name Titus and Della's firstborn if you wanna message me a boy and a girl name! A tiny way of saying thank you :)

The game is magically working again! I'm gonna try and get a chapter done while it's being tolerant :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
...I sometimes think we were given Sims games to learn patience and perseverance... At least that's what I tell myself when my game gets buggy and I want to throw my laptop at the wall!

@Magpie2012 That statement made me smile, because I know exactly what you mean :)

@EchoLegacy Hang in there! I know you will be back with a vengeance. A lot of people around the world seem to have trouble running TS4 these days. You have my sympathy if it means anything :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 10
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2016, 05:54:58 PM »
Chapter 10: Pairing Off and Having Fun

Watching these two Bro out over sports while their sister does homework… 10/10 would recommend.

Sent these two lovebirds on a date. Can you tell who that adorable blondie is??

It’s Titus Capp*, all grown up! They are so, so cute together <3 I can’t wait for him to move in!

This ecstatic retail worker is stoked for a reason: she’s gotten up to an A in school! Later on in the next day she got promoted as well, so she’s completely finished with her youth achievements, just like her brother!

Really, with the fedora… Travis?? Is this really what a Dot-Com Pioneer looks like??

Rarely talked of sims fact: any first date with Bella Goth in the vicinity will go off without a hitch. Can you tell who this beautiful young lady is?

That look of panic is such a classic, and it looks especially convincing on Tamora Capp*!

This embarrassment of an outfit is apparently what the newest Independent Consultant dresses like. It's the hat that really makes it.

Took some family pictures before Sully ages up… His birthday party will be happening today!

*single tear drop*

This handsome young man is now Clumsy on top of being a Geek and Loner. He’s joining his parents’ career right away, which he joined at level 3 thanks to his grades! And…

These two are reunited at long last <3

This face is me when realizing I have to wait 24 sims hours to see if Elsa is preggo or not.

THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT! Elsa is pregnant with the first grandchild! Only problem is that I might have to keep Sully around to max his career, so that Successful Lineage can be completed before Echo dies. But we can make their family dynamic work, I’m sure, and mother and baby can move in after Ever, Hammy, and Harry move out.

She threw up and then immediately cleaned the toilet. She’s a keeper :)

Achievements:
Della and Titus Capp started dating!
Ever got up to an A!
Travis got promoted to Dot-Com Pioneer(9)!
Echo got promoted to Independent Consultant(8)!
Ever got promoted to Customer Support(3)!
Sullivan is now a Young Adult!
Sully joined the Tech Guru Career as a Code Monkey(3)!
Adeline and Harrison got up to A’s! (Poor Hammy...)

Overall Progress

Echo:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kids:

* A/N: These two lovely teens are from The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties! I highly encourage you to check it out :D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oh, it's going to be so tricky ensuring that all the children complete their move-out requirements with only one opening in the household!
You can do it!

I rarely select Successful Lineage as a main aspiration, because the goals in the last tier often fail to trigger, unless I'm doing a Baby Boomer challenge.
Do you ever have difficulty with the "Have a child complete an aspiration"? It never triggers for me.
The "Reach the top of their career" also glitches--sometimes, a child will reach L10 and the goal won't trigger; other times, it triggers before the child reaches L10 (because of a teen career?).

Your kids are all so lovely. Can't wait for close-ups of each couple!

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
My babies are growing up :') In all seriousness I like how you've styled Titus and Tamora, can't wait to see Lavinia! They're still kids in my game so I'm not sure who I'll end up pairing them off with.

Congrats on Sully's birthday and Elsa's pregnancy!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@oshizu Yeah, triplets were literally worst case scenario D; But I've learned to love the boys, even though I admittedly resent them slightly ;)

I have in the past not had the Top of the Career one trigger, but never "Child Reaching Top of Aspiration", so long as the Successful Lineage aspiration is active. I'm not opposed to using cheats so long as I've actually accomplished what I should in-game, though. I'll try to be as honest as possible, but we'll see! Successful Lineage is also just optional, so if I don't complete it it's okay :) When will the glitches of TS4 cease...

I can't wait to see what the grandkids look like, especially Titus and Adeline's! I'll definitely take some close-up couple pictures, your wish is my command :D

@NexttoNormal SO glad you like the way they're styled! I was worried I'd have to sent them your way to be styled, haha. I know, poor Harry and Lavinia! Their romance got put on the back burner thanks to Sully and Elsa. Rest assured that's top priority for next play sesh! She's the most unique of the three, but I really like her look.

Thank you for the congrats! <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 11
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2016, 11:53:34 PM »
Chapter 11: Grandnooboo!

Sully is looking forward to being a dad! He also popped the wish to marry Elsa, so I might have them get married and just live in separate houses for a while :)

Look at these two dorks on their first date! Can you tell who that brunette bombshell is? ;)

The final stereotypical first kiss picture of this generation… Lavinia Capp* is absolutely precious, isn’t she??

It’s Everest’s turn to have a birthday coming up… Which means we’ll hopefully have not only a birth, but a wedding coming up too!

The baby is due tonight! I invited her to stay the night, to support her through labor as long as possible, since NPCs go through 24 full hours of labor, the baby won’t be born until tomorrow.

Echo maxed the programming skill! Fun fact: I’m actually a Computer Science major IRL, which is why Echo is in the career track she is! :D

Harrison has graciously taken over the cooking duties from Echo. I don’t think he’d admit it, but he likes it :)

Hamilton is the first of the triplets to max his career! Ironically, he’s the only one without an A in school…

…but Adeline is close behind, maxing her career that night! And she’s already got an A, which means she is officially working solely on her heir responsibilities!

Poor Elsa… It’s been a long 24 hours!

Echo completed her unique aspiration, Computer Whiz! I’m so incredibly proud of this Sim… And it’s only up from here!

It’s a BOY!! Our little Sully is a father ;o; His name right now is Jamie Bjergsen, but once he ages up, it will be…

Sven Egan Scott!

Honestly, it just tickles me how Sven is almost like Sullivan, but condensed, and it’s Scandinavian like the name Elsa! :D

The second he met his son, he knew he wanted to be a family forever <3

Here’s a filler shot of the beautiful Adeline playing her violin to tell you that I bought all the kids one trait each. Sully got Entrepreneurial, Ever got Observant, Della got Speed Cleaner, Hammy got Always Welcome, and Harry got Gym Rat.

And that's where I'm gonna end it! Thanks again all for reading, especially for the feedback!

Achievements:
Harrison and Lavinia Capp started dating!
Echo maxed the Programming skill!
Hamilton got promoted to Backhoe Operator(3)!
Adeline got promoted to Daycare Assistant(3)!
Echo completed her unique aspiration, Computer Whiz!
Hamilton got up to an A!
Sven Egan Scott, first grandchild, was born!

Overall Progress

Echo:

Kids:

* A/N: This lovely teen is from The Dueling Veronaville Dynasties! I highly encourage you to check it out :D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Congrats, Echo, on your first grand-child!

With the birth of Sven, has Sullivan completed all of his requirements to move out as soon as he and Elsa get married?
Or will you have him stay in the house to help out, since his siblings aren't young adults yet anyway...

Wow, five children...it seems like a lot of work, lol! Echo and Travis, you two are amazing parents!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Oh, poor Elsa! 24 hours is a long time. I didn't realize that's how long NPCs took to give birth. Makes me feel terrible about all that pollination in my dynasty. Still, Sven is adorable and she seems very happy!
Fun chapter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@oshizu Thank you so much!
I'm thinking of having him max his career first for Echo's Successful Lineage aspiration, then having them get married and move out.
They're not so bad now that they're teens. Being able to Mess Around helps the fun need immensely :P

@FrancescaFiori Yeah, I feel kinda bad for her in hindsight, but it was worth it. Thank you so much for reading! :)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Sorry for disappearing for a while! Hopefully I can get back into it within a few days :)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 12
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2016, 03:22:46 PM »
Chapter 12: Everest Climbing

It’s this girl’s birthday today! This means the next 24 sims hours are imperative. I have to get her pregnant, married, and outta here!

First on the agenda was getting everybody’s fun up before the birthday party!

I really do love these two <3

Happy birthday, Everest Rey!

This beautiful young woman is now a Snob, along with being a Perfectionist and Outgoing.

She had been apart from Lucas for months, and Ever couldn’t wait a second longer! She decided to pop the question in front of all their indifferent family and friends.

They went ahead and… celebrated… in the observatory ;)

Everest was originally just going to do Business, but upon aging up she decided she would make a much greater difference as a Politician! She chose World United as her cause.

When the one NPC you invite ruins your wedding shots…

I give you, Mr. and Mrs. Munch! These two cuties are ~married~! Below are a ton of wedding pictures as not to spam you unnecessarily.

I am so proud of the matriarch of this brood! It grows almost daily now, it seems :)

The bride wasn’t feeling all that well, so she went ahead and took a test and found out she’s pregnant! It’s the first time I’ve seen this animation for someone other than Echo in a long while…

Achievements:
Echo got promoted to Dot-Com Pioneer(9)!
Everest aged up into a Young Adult!
Everest became a Social Justice Worker(3)!
Everest got married to Lucas Munch!
Everest completed her objectives and moved out!

Overall Progress

Echo:

Kids:

A/N: I got City Living for Christmas! So now I have it, Get Together, Get to Work, and Kids Stuff all together.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 13
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2016, 06:28:44 AM »
Chapter 13: Grandkids Galore!

I sent the grandparents to finally meet the grand baby, as he should be aging up any day now.

I SWEAR I didn’t prompt this! I went to leave but it wouldn’t let me travel because a sim was aging up. Sven is a child!

He aged up Lazy, how fitting and adorable <3 There’s a picture of his dad as a child for reference.

He’s already got grandma wrapped right around his little finger :)

Father and son, together at long last. I’m debating whether or not to move Sven in, to be honest…

Travis came home from across the street (?), but more importantly he maxed out the Tech Guru career! Echo is close behind, too!

This kid finally maxed his career! And with only a day to spare. The triplets age up tomorrow, if you can believe it!

In all the commotion of worrying about the triplets’ birthdays, I apparently forgot about Travis :( But he’s an elder now so that’s cool!

First up to the cake is out heir, Adeline!

She is just so stunning! She is now Family-Oriented, on top of being Neat and a Music Lover.

Next up is the middle kid, Hamilton! You, uh, think you could get any closer Titus??

How handsome! He is now Active, on top of being Self-Assured and a Bro.

Last, but certainly not least, the baby Harrison! I missed his blow-out shot, but oh well :I

This cutie is now a Foodie, on top of being Lazy and a Bro.

Miss Everest ended up having fraternal twins out of nowhere! Meet…
Luke Trevor and Leia Frances Munch!
(Yes, I’m a dork. Also this chapter was written the day Carrie Fisher passed. RIP.)

I'm gonna end it here just so that I can have a really fun chapter up next! Stay tuned ;)

Achievements:
Sven aged up to a Child!
Sullivan got promoted to Project Manager(5)!
Travis maxed the Tech Guru Career!
Harrison got promoted to Food Service Cashier(3)!
Sullivan reached level 10 Programming skill!
Travis aged up into an Elder!
Hamilton became a Team Mascot(3)!
Harrison became a Caterer(3)!
Adeline became a C-Lister(3)!

Overall Progress

Echo:

Kids:

Adeline:

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 14
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2017, 06:48:00 AM »
Chapter 14 - Here Come The Brides

I aged up and dressed up the Capp triplets! Gotta get these boys moved out, and get a new house built!
Titus became a Foodie on top of being Good and Neat.
Tamara became Creative on top of being a Loner and Loving the Outdoors.
Lavinia became Neat on top of being Mean and a Goofball.

When nobody cares that you’re getting engaged…

These two got busy with some old-fashioned karaoke.

And the youngest gets engaged! Time to throw a joint wedding :)

First up was Hamilton and Tamora!

Then, Harrison and Lavinia!

The barrage of wedding photos.

These two had some fun… looking at stars…

I. Hate. Assembling. NPCS. For. Pictures.

Sullivan completed his aspiration! How random, but awesome :)

The heir is engaged!! Decided to catch up to her brothers after all.

They decided to just elope immediately, with just Echo and Travis in attendance.

With PERFECT timing, Sullivan got promoted and came home, and his promotion triggered the final bit of the Successful Lineage aspiration!

Three cheers for the next generation!

Sullivan and Elsa decided to take a page out of Adeline’s book and go ahead and get married. He’s ready to live with his family <3

Congrats you two crazy kids. Enjoy the present I sent with you  8)

And that’s where I’m gonna end it! An insane 4(!) marriages and 4(!) babies impending. It’s insane how far out this family is stretching. Can’t wait to see the first baby for the heir!

Achievements:
Hamilton and Tamora got married!
Harrison and Lavinia got married!
Sullivan got promoted to Development Captain(6)!
Adeline and Titus got married!
Titus joined the Culinary career as an Assistant Dishwasher(1)!
Sullivan and Elsa got married!
Sullivan /finally/ moved out!

Overall Progress

Echo:

Kids:

Adeline: