Author Topic: The Sunset Valley Life: Season One  (Read 5039 times)

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 05:55:48 AM »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Hello everyone! My name is diamonddaisy, and welcome to season one of The Sunset Valley Life! This series will follow the lives of six Sunset Valley families through all the ups and downs of their daily lives. This is just a quick introduction so you can get to know the families (though I'm sure you'll know most of them) and get hints at what's in store for them. So without further ado, let's introduce everyone!

Simis and Jocasta thought that their life would be perfect. But Michael hasn't found anyone yet, and with Bella hanging around that strange Goth boy, they're starting to wonder if their perfect children aren't so perfect after all...

Simis Bachelor: A family man at heart, Simis can be a little strange at times. Not as strange as the Goths up the road, however - those guys are just weird. He hates to think that his darling Bella is getting caught up with them…

Jocasta Bachelor: Jocasta loves her garden as much as she loves her family. Keen on abandoning her job at the bookshop, she longs to spend her days in her vegetable patch. Her husband hates the Goths, but she always thought they were nice.

Michael Bachelor: Michael is the school jock, but he's not all that popular at school. He's not too popular at home either - his parents care about sweet little Bella. Something's got to get his parents attention, he's just not sure what it is yet.

Bella Bachelor: Bella is Sunset Valley's sweetheart. She's cute, she's young, she's friendly, what's not to love? But Bella wished everyone would stop coddling her and let her hang out with best friend Mortimer in peace.

The Goths are a strange bunch. None of them really seem to like each other, let alone anyone else. The only one who really gets out much is young Mortimer, though that's usually only to see Aunt Agnes or his best friend Bella Bachelor.

Gunther Goth: People get the wrong idea about Gunther. They assume that he's a rich jerk with a heart of gold, but really he's just a rich jerk. He forbids any members of his family mingling with the lower class - which is exactly what his son, Mortimer is doing.

Cornelia Goth: Though she is nicer than her husband, Gunther, she's still pretty snooty. She doesn't mind her son hanging out with lower class Bella Bachelor, which drives a rift between her and her husband.

Mortimer Goth: Mortimer may be a gloomy child, but there's two things that will cheer him up. Spending some time with his best friend, Bella Bachelor, or seeing his parents get along for once.

They say opposites attract, which is exactly what happened to Illiana and Dustin Langerak. So it would only be right that their two children should come out opposite to each other as well. The only variety in the house is Illiana's sister, Zelda, but she'd add variety to any situation.

Dustin Langerak: Dustin loves his life. He has a loving wife and a hard working daughter - it's his son, Parker that's a problem. Can he teach his son some responsibility?

Illiana Langerak: Illiana knows that her son, Parker, is a lost cause. However, her hopes of a perfect child lie in her daughter, Kaylynn. She's so caught up with Kaylynn that she doesn't notice her sister stirring up trouble…

Zelda Mae: Zelda came to stay with her sister after her life went south. She promises she'll move out one day, she just needs to get herself sorted. Unfortunately, she's more interested in her garden than getting anything sorted.

Parker Langerak: Parker may be a flirty slob, but there's no one he cares about more than his sister, Kaylynn. Though he never seems to realise that he would make her life much easier if he just cleaned up after himself for once.

Kaylynn Langerak: Though Kaylynn loves her family, she loathes cleaning up after them. When she gets some time to herself she enjoys painting, but with her mother grooming her to perfection, painting time is few and far between.

A retired party girl, a chef, a gamer, a loner, and a genius. What sounds like a bad sequel to The Breakfast Club is actually the different members of the Roomies household. They don't need to get along, they just need to be able to pay the bills.

Tamara Donner: Tamara is a (in her words) retired party girl. Though shades of her former self still show through, she's more focus on her career. However, her boisterous roommates seem determined to undermine her efforts.

Emma Hatch: Everyone likes Emma, and Emma likes everyone. Her love of cooking makes her popular with her roommates - especially since she's memorised all their favourites. 

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd: What is Cyc0n3 Sw0rd's real name? Will he ever tell anyone? His roommates can't help you there - he's as standoffish to them as he is to everyone else. He does have a soft spot for Blair Wainwright, though…

Stiles McGraw: There has never been a more average man than Stiles McGraw. Not that he minds - he's very happy where he is. Though he would like a house to himself, as living with four other people doesn't quite suit him.

Blair Wainwright: Blair has a somewhat eclectic personality. She doesn't like talking much, but she loves to chat with Stiles McGraw.  She's a brilliant policewoman, but loves to watch Saturday morning cartoons. At least she's nice.

When Leighton's wife left, he wasn't sure what to do. Being a single father wasn't exactly something he had prepared for, but, fortunately for him, his mother swooped in to save the day. Now, with more time on his hands, he's got a better chance of finding new love than ever before.

Yumi Sekemoto: Yumi is more than happy to help look after her grandson, Sam. What she's worried about is her son, Leighton, and the fact that he is still single. This baby needs a mother!

Leighton Sekemoto: Juggling work and parenthood was difficult until his mother, Yumi stepped in to help. Now with more time in his hands, maybe he can start juggling work and romance instead?

Sam Sekemoto: Sam is a happy little toddler, and is very content living with Nan and Dad. He is showing some considerable artistic talent for his age, not that he realises this, of course.

Claire wasn't expecting to find out that she was expecting. But with the baby's father not wanting anything to do with her, can she make her way in the world as a single mother? Or will she have to give it up once it's born?

Claire Ursine: Claire isn't what you'd call the outgoing type. She'd much rather stay in on a Friday night than go out on the town with friends. This nature makes it very easy to keep secrets, and she's got those in spades.

So those were the introductions. I've changed a few of the stories from what Maxis originally had, but that's alright. Anyway, I hope your all looking forward to starting this series as much as I am! See you soon!

(Updated every Friday)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: The Sunset Valley Life: Season One
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 06:25:29 AM »
This looks great! I'm excited for the next update!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 06:48:07 AM »
I'm hooked.  Bookmarked!  :)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 03:38:00 PM »
@Rikki8528 @Magz from Oz Thank you both so much! As I said, I'll update regularly every Friday. I'm so glad you're both looking forward to it!  ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 04:07:02 AM »
This is a great story.  It sounds like it will continue to be a very enjoyable read :).

Offline starlives

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2017, 05:03:35 AM »
This sounds great and I have bookmarked.  Sounds very much as if you enjoy playing sims the way I do.  All my games are based around the way life progresses for my sims and how they deal with every day occurrences and achieve their live time wishes (or not)!.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 05:30:58 AM »
@coolsim9999999 Thank you very much! I certainly hope so  :D

@starlives Thanks for bookmarking! Yes, I do enjoy playing sims with normal lives with normal sim occurrences. That doesn't mean there can't be a bit of scandal, though  ;)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 10:49:56 PM »
This looks great. I love reading Sunset Valley's stories. Bookmarked and ready.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
Episode 1.1: The Ursine Family
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »

Today was a big day for Claire Ursine. She was finally quitting her job to pursue her passion of fishing. She was going to city hall to register as a self-employed angler, something she'd wanted to do ever since she moved into her beach house a few years ago. All she had needed to do was work on her fishing skill. In the meantime, she reluctantly got a job in the criminal career. But those days were behind her now - she was turning over a new leaf.

As Claire ascended the stairs, she wondered what her new life would entail. Would she make it in the fishing industry? Would she continue to live comfortably in her beach house? Would she ever find time for a love life? She would certainly be more careful with her choice of partner this time - her last boyfriend was a disaster. A disaster she hoped she'd left behind... Shaking her head, Claire entered the town hall.

After hours of paperwork and waiting, Claire emerged from the town hall feeling happy and satisfied. She was free to fish to her heart's content, and she couldn't wait to get started. She immediately caught a taxi back home, and then walked straight down to the beach.

She had a great day fishing. Being a recluse, she preferred time to herself than time with others, and fishing was the best way to get alone time without having anyone disturbing you. Not only was she enjoying the solitude, but she caught some great fish and fufilled some of her goals. Overall, it was a great day, but things started to go awry...

She started to feel nauseous, which started to get her worried. Of course, a sensible conclusion would've been that she'd caught a stomach bug or she had food poisoning. But instead, Claire's mind drifted back to that disastrous relationship and the things that went on between her and her ex.

Worried, Claire decided that she'd head home. If anything were to happen, she'd rather it would happen in the comfort of her own home. So she abandoned what had been a lovely day and went back home, her mind racing with what she should do next. Later that evening, she was making herself a light dinner when an even larger wave of nausea hit. Completely going off of her dinner, she raced to the bathroom. 

Claire waited for the nausea to pass, the cold bathroom floor oddly comforting. When she felt better, she stood up slowly, balancing herself on the sink. It's just a bug, she reassured herself. She went back to the kitchen and took a glance at the unmade dinner which was still sitting on the counter. She really didn't feel like eating and just wanted to go to bed. So she made the executive decision to clean it up in the morning and went straight to bed. But she was awoken in the middle of the night...

Her fears had been confirmed. She didn't have a bug, she didn't have food poisoning - she was pregnant. She sat back down on her bed, breathing heavily and only panicking slightly. She was a single woman with little money. At least she had a spare bedroom, though she'd have to sell a lot of fish to afford a cot. As she contemplated the expenses of motherhood, her mind drifted back to the father of the baby, and there was only one person he could be.

Jared Frio. Her first and worst boyfriend. They had met when he first moved into the house next door and she'd been (reluctantly) part of the welcome wagon. At first, they hit it off rather well - a bit too well if you asked her. What followed was a love afair she largely regretted. They woohooed a few times, and one of those few must've resulted in her current condition. After that she discovered that he was rude and inapropriate, and he didn't give a toss about her. She promptly dumped him and hoped never to see him again.

That changed the next day when she went to his house to confront him. She knew he was home - his car was in the driveway. Ringing the doorbell, she heard footsteps on the other side. It wasn't Jared who answered, but his brother, Connor. She'd never had much to do with Connor, but she knew that he was nicer than his brother. A bit shier, perhaps, but much, much nicer.

"Hey, Claire," he mumbled - speaking clearly wasn't his strong point. His eyes drifted down to her rounded stomach, and he looked suspicious.

"Hi. Is Jared home?" she asked. Speaking wasn't her strong point either, but she liked to think people could hear her better than Connor.

"Yeah, I'll just go get him."

Connor disappeared back into the house, leaving Claire standing on the deck. She suddenly realised that she had no idea what she was going to say to him. "Hi Jared, I'm pregnant and your the father, surprise!" was hardly going to cut it. She'd need to let him down gently, ease into the conversation as gracefully and as tactfully as possible...

"What do you want?" Jared asked. He had manifested in the doorway without her noticing. He was clearly still mad about the break-up, which was fair enough as it had only happened a few days ago.

"I've got something important to tell you," she said. Upon seeing him again, she realised just how abhorrent he was. She wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible.

"Oh yeah?" he leaned against the doorframe.

Taking a deep breath, Claire looked at him in the eye and said: "I'm pregnant."

He slammed the door in her face.

Well that went well,, Claire thought as she arrived back home. The meeting with Jared was brief, and didn't yield the results that she wanted. It did yield the results that she expected, however. It suddenly dawned on her that there was someone else she could turn to. A friend of the family who was living in Sunset Valley - Emma Hatch.

Emma was younger than her, but not by much. The Ursine and the Hatch family went way back, their great-grandfathers were business partners or something like that. Claire had acted as a mentor to Emma, though they'd fallen out of contact once Claire had shifted to Sunset Valley. A year or two later Emma moved to Sunset Valley too, but they'd only met up once since then. Maybe now was time for a catch up?

She dialed Emma's number. The phone rang a few times, but she soon picked up.

"Hey! Claire! What's up?" came her chirpy voice from the phone, and Claire smiled. Emma was always happy.

"Uh, quite a bit actually. Would you be able to come over?" she asked. Emma was one of the few people Claire could be open to.

"Yeah, sure! When? I've got a day off tomorrow-"

"Now, actually." Realising she'd interrupted, Claire cringed. "If that's ok."

"Of course! I'll be right over." Emma paused. "Are you ok?"

"Not really. See you soon." Claire hung up, then began the long wait for Emma.

Later that evening, Emma arrived. She was about to ask what was happening, but she soon discovered when she saw Claire's swollen form.

"Ah," was all she could say, and Claire couldn't help but laugh.

"That was pretty much my reaction too."

Emma smiled, and the two women went inside. After Claire made them some dinner and they engaged in idle chatter, the two went to the living room to discuss serious business.

"So Jared's really the father? That's not great," Emma remarked. Everyone knew about how horrible Jared was, especially after his break up with Claire. Let's just say it was a rather public argument.

"Yes, he is. And he's not going to help at all," Claire told her, the difficulty of her situation finally sinking in.

"Yikes..." Emma trailed off, contemplating the situation. Her eyes suddenly lit up. "I could help you. I've got some cash saved up as well as some vacation days."

Claire was surprised at Emma's offer. "Really? Aren't you busy?"

"What did I just day? I've got vacation days, it's all good."

Claire couldn't believe how grateful she was for Emma's help. She didn't know she needed it until she got it, and she started to realise that she should've just gone to Emma first without worrying about Jared. It would've been much easier that way.

Claire spent the next few days fishing, catching up with Emma, going shopping to prepare for the baby. But the whole time she was awash with nervousness. For starters, was she even going to be a good mother? How would she cope with raising it? What if it ended up hating her... But before she could even wonder about how to cross those bridges, the big day came.

Her water broke just before bed. Emma was working late, and she couldn't rely on Jared to take her to the hospital... She ended up ringing the taxi herself. Her current state was enough for the taxi driver to figure out where she wanted to go, and they took her there at top speed. She stumbled into the hospital and was admitted to the maternity ward. It was go time!

A few hours later, Claire emerged from the hospital with a brand new baby girl. She'd called her Honey - a sweet name for her sweet girl. All her fears had washed away the moment she laid eyes on her beautiful daughter. She was sure they would resurface sometime, but now all she could feel was happiness. She didn't need Jared to help look after her - she didn't want that horrible man anywhere near her darling Honey.

As Claire looked at her daughter, for the first time in a while she started to feel hopeful. No matter what hardships befell them, they would get through it. They would get through it together.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »
Great update. Claire did a great thing by quitting the criminal job and becoming a self-employed fisherwoman. And welcome baby Honey Ursine. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline starlives

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 04:44:52 AM »
Very nice update.  I like the way you are developing Claire's character.  Your screenshots are perfect.  I have played Claire myself but a long time ago - you have made me want to play her again.  I always felt she was an attractive sim with her red hair and freckles - it was just her choice of clothes that let her down!  Honey is a lovely name to choose.  I look forward to seeing how you play out their future - money is always going to be a problem isn't it?

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 03:31:50 PM »
I've always loved to play Claire.  I wonder if you're going to give her a makeover now that the pregnancy is over.  I like the name Honey for her baby, the EA generated names are often so weird.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
Great update! I've always liked Claire, I played her a lot when I was first getting into TS3.

Offline diamonddaisy

• Nooboo
Episode 1.2: The Roomies Household
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 05:25:19 AM »

Being in a somewhat low position in the politician career, Tamara was often given the boring jobs that no one liked doing. Usually door to door surveys or public forums that no one showed up to - and when people did it was just the town crazies. But today she had to go and survey people on the city streets. Ugh... she thought. At least with door to door you get some privacy... But as she drove the short distance from the town hall to the park, there was someone who caught her eye.

Deciding that she liked the idea of surveying him, (her flirty side thinking in more ways than one), she made her way over to him and sat down on the bench beside him. He gave her a funny look, but she started to explain herself before he ran away in fear.

"Hi, I'm Tamara Donner. I've got a survey from the Town Hall I would really appreciate you answering," she said, putting on her best smile and her cheeriest voice.

"Oh, uh..." he looked around, trying to get away from the conversation, "I've got work soon..."

"Hey, it's ok if you don't want to take it," Tamara said with a smile, "I don't really want to make people take it anyway. But, y'know, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I can get home."

The guy laughed and settled back down. "Oh, well, in that case maybe I should take it. I'm Leighton, by the way. Leighton Sekemoto."

As Tamara got to know Leighton through the survey and the jovial conversation that interspersed the questions, she started to like Leighton more and more. Who knew that a survey could lead her to such a great guy? She scolded herself internally. Don't try to flirt with him, Tamara. You're not a flirt anymore!

Leighton checked his watch, and his eyes went wide. "Oh gosh, now I really have to go to work."

Tamara laughed. "Well at least you're not dodging me this time."

"I'm definitely not." After saying that, Leighton grabbed a little pad of paper and started scribbling on the page. Once he was done, he handed it to Tamara. "It's my number and address. In case you want to come over." Suddenly he was blushing, and Tamara found that she was too.

"Oh, right, yeah. I'll definitely call you some time," she replied, looking at the paper in her hand.

Leighton said his goodbyes, and they hugged. As he drove off in his car,  Tamara looked back down at the now slightly crumpled piece of paper. She couldn't believe he'd given her his number this easily! Normally, back in her party girl days, she'd have to flirt and flirt and flirt before a guy even thought about giving her his number. But there was Leighton, just giving it to her after a normal conversation. Maybe she should've just tried that before? But if she had, maybe she would've never met Leighton...

Resolving to visit his house tomorrow, she wandered off to finish her surveys.

The next day, after a rather grueling day at work, Tamara departed for Leighton's house at a later hour than she would've liked. She hoped he would be home - she'd hate to arrive at his house and find herself locked out. Or even worse. She shuddered at the possibilities, and for a moment she started to regret driving to his house. Was she being too presumptuous? But no, if she didn't see him now and cement a relationship she may never get another chance. But when she arrived, her hopes faltered.

Was that his mother? Did Leighton seriously live with his mum? Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the car and greeted the old woman.

"Hi, I'm Tamara Donner. Is Leighton home?" she asked, and the old woman looked at her quizzically.

"No, he's at work," she said with a frown. "What do you want with him?"

Tamara wasn't expecting her to be so... standoffish. All the old ladies she'd met had been nice and sweet. Unless she was only standoffish to strangers, Tamara could see her having a hard time with this woman. "I met him yesterday. I thought I'd just drop in and say hi."

"Oh!" the woman suddenly had a wry smile on her face, "So you're that Tamara."

"He told you about me?" she asked. If Leighton told his mother everything, she wasn't sure how successfully this relationship would end up. That is if they ended up in a relationship in the first place.

"He did indeed," she said, "He was singing your praises all night, even to little Sam."

Tamara blushed. Was he really singing her praises? She'd never had someone do that before, and she quite liked it. But then the last part of the sentence hit her. Little Sam? Who on Earth was Sam?

"Is Sam his brother?" she ventured, hoping she was right.

The woman laughed. "Oh no no no. Sam's my grandson, so Leighton's his father."

Leighton had a son? She never would've picked him as the fathering type... What happened to the mother? Was the mother inside? Surely his mother would've told her if there was a mother... But then she thought, maybe a single father was the kind of man she needed? She'd wanted to tone down her life style - she was over endless parties and flirting, she wanted something more tame. What was more tame than parenthood?

"I should let you in," said Leighton's mother, and she guided Tamara into the house. Almost as soon as she entered the house, she saw him.

He was... cute. Even though he was only a toddler, she could see bits of Leighton in his features. He looked very innocent, babbling to himself and laughing at himself. Looking at him made Tamara feel like she was missing out on a whole world of wonders. She'd never thought about being a mother much, but maybe it was what she'd been looking for this whole time...

"I see you've met Sam," said Leighton's mother, smiling down at the little toddler.

"Yeah. He's really cute," Tamara replied.

Judging by the spark in the old woman's eye, she seemed to have an idea. "Why don't you feed him and put him to bed, then wait for Leighton. I'm sure he won't mind."

Tamara took another look at Sam. Well, she had come to see Leighton...

"Sure, I'll look after him," Tamara agreed, and with a smile, the old woman disappeared into the other rooms of the house. That left Tamara alone with Sam, who was looking at her with puzzlement in his eyes.

"Hey there, little guy," she said, putting on her softest voice and picking him up, "Let's get you some dinner."

Sam didn't seem to mind being picked up by her. Tamara would've thought he'd have hated being picked up by a stranger, but he seemed to rather like her. She decided that she rather liked him as well. Smiling, Tamara set him down in his high chair then headed for the kitchen to get some food. She thought Leighton must've said some wonderful things about her to convince his mother to let her look after her only grandson.

After Sam had finished his dinner (which was rather a messy process), Tamara set him down into his cot for bed. After sitting with him until he fell asleep, she softly slipped back into the living room. She cleaned up Sam's dish, then sat down on one of Leighton's plush sofas. She deduced that Leighton's mother must've gone to bed as she couldn't hear anything coming from other rooms of the house. So she stayed up and waited for Leighton, which took longer than she expected. But then, the sound of the front door creaking open alerted her to his arrival.

Barely containing herself, Tamara jumped from the sofa to run and greet him, and byt the look on his face he hadn't been expecting her.

"Tamara?" he asked, flabbergasted as she appeared in the hallway.

"Hey, Leighton. Your mum let me in," she explained, and Leighton's expression softened.

"Oh, right. So I guess you've met Sam, then?"

"Yeah, he's really cute." She gestured to the door of Sam's room. "He's sleeping now. I put him to bed."

"Let me guess, he was a total dream?" Leighton asked, leaning against the wall.

"Yup."

Leighton rolled his eyes. "He's always better when other people put him to bed. He never settles when I try to get him to sleep, so I usually need Mum to do it."

"Well, we can talk about that later," Tamara said with a wave of her hand, "How was work, anyway?"

"Oh, fine. Not much happened, just the usual."

"And what's the usual?" Tamara asked.

"Boring," Leighton answered, and Tamara laughed.

"Kind of like my job then," she said.

"Gosh, we're talking like a married couple already..." Leighton said with a sigh, though there was laughter in his tone.

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad?"

Tamara couldn't believe what she'd just said. She'd never beent that forward before, even back in her party girl days. Well, she'd been a different kind of forward back then, but that wasn't the point. She could tell she'd made the situation awkward, and she was kicking herself mentally for saying it. But, oddly enough, Leighton didn't seem to mind.

"Maybe you're right."

Earlier that day, Stiles McGraw had been practicing his guitar without a care in the world. He'd gathered his usual audience of Blair and Cycl0n3, but Emma wasn't there that day. She usually wasn't part of his audience, spending most of her time in the kitchen. But lately, she'd been out of the house a lot, even on her days off. He wondered what that was about?

"I love that song," Blair sighed as Stiles finished strumming.

"You do?" he asked, more interested in the merits of the song than in Blair's opinion.

"Yeah, you really feel a deep connection to it, y'know?" she said, trying her best to sound deep. Being a woman of academics, it was sometimes difficult for Blair to engage in cultural conversations. But at least she tried - Cycl0n3 didn't even bother.

Not that Stiles wasn't going to try. "What did you think, Cycl0n3?"

The beanie clad man shrugged, which was his usual form of communication. Rolling his eyes, Stiles started to pack his guitar back into its case.

As he put away his guitar, Blair couldn't help but think back on how he looked while playing. He made it look so effortless... The way he looked so focused when he played... The little quirks he had when working out some difficult chords, biting his lip, scrunching up his nose. Needless to say, Blair was infatuated with him. He was just the kind of guy her academic minded parents had warned her off of, but that wasn't going to stop her. She loved Stiles, and somehow she was going to tell him.

Later that day, Cycl0n3 came home from work to find Stiles practicing his guitar again. He hadn't noticed Cycl0n3 come in, which gave him some time alone with his thoughts. He knew Blair loved Stiles - she'd talked about her crush often enough with him to be certain. That wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the fact that Cycl0n3 was in love with Blair. Having Stiles around playing guitar attractively all the time didn't help either, so maybe it was time to convince him otherwise?

"Hey Stiles," he said, jolting the musician out of his concentration. He frowned, the fright mucking up his song.

"What?" he asked, clearly annoyed at Cycl0n3 for breaking his concentration.

"I was just wondering if you could, maybe, like, practice somewhere else?" he requested, and Stiles looked at him like he had two heads.

"Why?"

Cycl0n3 realised that he couldn't get out of this without telling Stiles about his feelings towards Blair. Well, if there was no other way to go about it...

"It's just that you're, like, y'know, crampin' my style," he explained, but Stiles just raised a confused eyebrow.

"What style?"

Well, that was a low blow. Cycl0n3 sighed, and just let his feelings go all at once. "Like, Blair really likes you and thinks you're totally hot when you play, and she's, like, totally crushing on you. But, like, I'm totally crushing on Blair, y'know? But you playin' guitar all the time really cramps my style, and I feel like I've got, like, no way of askin' her out if your there bein' sexy all the time, y'know?"

Stiles took a moment to take all that in, but before he could reply the sound of someone coming up the stairs cut him off.

"Hey guys! How's it going? Oh! Is it time for another jamming session?" Blair asked excitedly as she dashed up the stairs, taking sight of Stile's guitar.

"Hey, Blair," Stiles greeted while still giving Cycl0n3 an odd look. "Yeah, I'm still practicing."

"Cool! Mind if I watch?" she asked even though she knew that Stiles wouldn't mind.

"No problem." He said that while giving a look to Cycl0n3 that said "I'm going to ruin your love life now."

So as Stiles strummed away and Blair listened, enraptured by his every move, Cycl0n3 was left wondering if he should even have told Stiles in the first place. He could've just frightened him away with technological jargon, though how that would get him out of the house Cycl0n3 had no idea. But as Blair watched Stiles, Cycl0n3 was watching Blair, wondering if she'd ever learn how he really felt about her.