Author Topic: Sharebears 9.94: The End of This Journey (Completed 13 Mar 2020)  (Read 162812 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sharebears 2.7: The Boy Has No Patience! (03/26)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2018, 04:01:36 PM »
Hahaha "I AM one of those watchers who talk to their sims, like it or not." That reminds me off something ;)
Glad you are having fun with your sims even though you are holding back on playing.

Benicio is still one good lucking heir ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sharebears 2.7: The Boy Has No Patience! (03/26)
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2018, 10:23:46 PM »
Hahahaha!  I'd recognized the title as a Yoda line, but had no idea you were taking it quite so far.  So, instead of Oshizu as Yoda, I guess we could just call you Yoshizu  ;=)  And a French press.  That's just quality!  Loved the anti-climatic and-all-I-got-was-this-lousy-Tshirt moment!
@PeregrineTook       While skimming my update to choose its title, I giggled: "Oh, here's a phrase I'm sure Pippin will recognize immediately, lol! Yoshizu--I love that, yo! ;-)
I'd never noticed the French press thing in the Build Mode/Decorations category before--funny what one discovers when desperate. Glad I could return the favor and make you laugh.

Well, I think it's an AMAZING T-shirt! Though I think he should have kept that sexy toolbelt. Mmmhmmm! *brief pause to go cc shopping* And he looked darn good after all that training. Excellent job whipping him into shape, Watchette!

This was so wonderful, and had me rolling the entire time! I love your venues (that bear gnome, tho!) and the murky atmosphere. Our darling Benicio should be well prepared to take over as heir. Bravo!
@FrancescaFiori    I had so much fun "researching" cc and all things TS4 Star Wars.
Played the whole update in a separate file to keep legacy time from progressing, though, so Benicio only benefits from a memory of that training, lol.
But, great minds think alike, he does keep other mementos from that dream which I'm pretty sure you'll appreciate as much as I do. *winks

Oh my watcber, I spent that entire update, geeking out!  That was glorious!
@Shewolf13    Thank you for the compliment! I spent a ridiculous amount of time on that update--it feels like time well spent now. :D

My favorite part was the sad emoji over the sinking rocket.  Well, that and like every other detail.  And who were the two redheads sitting on the couch dressed alike?  I'm guessing one of them was Alejandro, but who is the other one?  Colt?

Thanks for a most amusing intermission. 
@BallerinaHippo    You are correct! That's Colt on the couch, sitting with Alejandro. They both had the same default party outfit but in different colors.
I'm glad you like the sad emoji. It was mainly to draw attention to the rocket ship  (it's the Rocket Science career reward, enlarged) after I got over-enthusiastic about the mist, haha. I'm so glad you enjoyed the chapter!
You mentioned you were starting a story in the "Attach Photos" thread.
You should totally do a Sharebear legacy. :D

Oh my god, this was amazing. I loved it. Every bit of it. Especially the "I AM one of those watchers who talks to their sims." That was gold.
@rika1431    Thanks for reading! One of the greatest aspects of the Sharebears is that it feels like we're writing one big story!

[/quote]
What fun! Loved it all, I did, even if this watcher does talk to her Sims. ;)
@reggikko      Thanks! My sims never make a big deal out of a watcher talking to them, either! Mostly because I always forget to set that up, hehe.

Hahaha "I AM one of those watchers who talk to their sims, like it or not." That reminds me off something ;)
Glad you are having fun with your sims even though you are holding back on playing.
Benicio is still one good lucking heir ;)
Glad that made you laugh. When I was writing the dialogue for that screenshot where Benicio meets the watcher, the suddenly occurred to me: Oh, LenaLJ and reggikko are probably thinking, "Oh, there she goes talking to her sims again." LOL
Please note, however, that the "like it or not" bit is directed at Benicio and not to you two!

And, yay, I've started playing the legacy again! I'll have an updated posted in another half hour or so.
There's a BIIIIIIG surprise, hehe. Well, maybe not thaat big, but...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.7: The Good-Luck Toolbelt
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2018, 11:27:51 PM »
2.8: The Good-Luck Toolbelt

Benicio: After returning from the dream, I start taking stock of the various tasks that a new generation entails.
As a memento of my first encounter with our watcher, I've changed my everyday outfit.
It's a more rugged look, which means I can keep the toolbelt, hehe.
Mariko: I finally get a makeover, too! You're only as pretty as you feel, right?

Week 4/Wednesday

Alejandro: Go ahead! Take yet another boring shot of me on the computer or reading!
I didn't have enough points to buy Connections, so I had to start at Tech Guru 3! Bah!
Jose: Your Programming and Video Gaming skills are almost 10 already.
You'll be done with Computer Whiz in no time, son!

Jose: Benicio, on the other hand, needs one more level in Cooking.
Then, he'll finish his third aspiration since his teen birthday.

Benicio: And, once again, I'll be passing over Archeology Scholar.
I'd counted on spending 5 days in Selvadorada during Mariko's pregnancy and the nooboo phase.
But since you and Mama haven't maxed your careers, I need to stay home.

Jose: Sorry about that, son. The smart thing would have been for Sherilee and I to explore Selvadorada while it was just the two of us.
But we wanted to start a family right away so that's the path we chose. #NoRegrets

Jose: While Benicio leaves to seek out Mariko, I take advantage of the traveling Japanese food stall.
I'm well aware that excellent-quality nigiri-zushi can't cause poisoning.
But a sim with zero cooking skill still needs to learn to prepare the dish before they can make a poor-quality version.
Ahhhh, if only I had some fresh wasabi!

Mariko: Things are heating up between Benicio and me!
Since I'm a medical doctor, I have the romantic option to "Check hotness."
As if I needed to check whether Benicio's hot or not!

Mariko: Oh, you poor dear! You seemed flushed!
Benicio: I agree, Dr. Okada! My temperature keeps rising.

Benicio: I'm starting to feel feverish now, Doctor. What do you recommend?
Mariko: You should absolutely go lay down, Benicio.
I also suggest removing that shirt to lower your temperature. No, no, not the toolbelt! The toolbelt stays on!

Benicio: I'm already feeling better, Dr. Okada!
Mariko: For some reason, your temperature hasn't dropped at all.

Mariko: Benicio and I pass an eternity of perfect moments!
I have never been happier!

Mariko: Gentle readers, would you pry your eyes away from Benicio's gorgeous abs for a sec?
I want to share my baby bump with everyone. Yes, I'm eating for two!

Mariko: You probably take me as a fool for not insisting on a big wedding.
Don't forget that Benicio is a young adult and I'm an adult.
Have you any idea how I've feared he'd moved me in for my traits and career?

But he didn't cast me aside for a younger, prettier spouse.
He hasn't used me to fulfill a legacy's grisly death requirement.
No, Benicio and I are having children together and now I am his wife!

My life is perfect now. Almost perfect, that is.
He needs to wear that toolbelt with every outfit and throw out the Yoda poster!

Jose: As soon as my son marries, I reach the last tier of Big Happy Family.
We are a five-sim household, so Mariko can have no more than 3 children.
However, I'm not putting Benicio's marriage at risk for my aspiration.

It's well and good that Alejandro mastered Vampire Lore this afternoon.
But I'm going to need him to put aside his books and computer for a bit.

Alejandro (whispers): I can't believe my good luck!
Papa tells me I must give him at least one grandchild.
Feigning reluctance, I joyfully invite Yumiko Ishikawa over.
My lazy, materialistic dog-lover, Yumiko! *impresses her with video gaming prowess

Alejandro: I cautiously romance Yumiko while avoiding socials that would trigger my unflirty trait.
You know, like, crudely compliment appearance, futile flirt, or unflirty kiss.
You'd like an example, you say?
Well, being unflirty has no impact whatsoever on trying for baby!
I even tried it several times, you know, just to make sure.

Alejandro: I know it sounds crazy, but I wait until after we try for baby to ask Yumiko to be my girl.
Papa thinks I'm doing this for him, but I've had my eye on Yumiko for months now!
When things settle down, I plan to propose to Yumiko.

For today, though, I ask her to go home. Things are kinda hectic around here.
Benicio and I just became young adults this morning, remember?

Benicio: After Renaissance Sim, I insta-complete Mansion Baron and switch to Bodybuilder.
Might as well, since I need Fitness for my Astronaut career.

I start with zero fitness yet my muscles somehow remember how to use a climbing wall.
What am I to make of that crazy dream, my Yoda T-shirt, and the Yoda poster?
I've heard of the notion of parallel realities--does that mean somewhere in other simverses, other Sharebears are living their lives?
But how does my recent dream fit into that concept of multiversality?

Thursday

Benicio: I need to work out at a gym for Bodybuilder so we go to Oasis Springs.
Mama is still working on Angling Ace and she can fish near the gym.
Of course, a vampire breaks into the gym during my workout.

At first, he wears a look as if he has something important to tell me.
But the moment passes, and I end up picking a fight with the creepy vampire for being rude.

He despises me for giving him the smackdown he deserves.
Eh, the only downside is that now I can't be the one to invite him to our grill out...

Jose: After Sherilee and Alejandro leave for work, I invite Vlad over.
Since I'm the resident culinary aficionado, it's only fair that I host the grill-out.
I've queued up seven chess games with Vlad, but he starts sizzling during the first game.

Jose: As soon as he starts waving his hand, I make my exit.

Grim: Freaking incredible! The Sharebears did a number on Vlad, the official vampire welcomer?

I hear the new heir visited Dagobah and all that recently.
Don't they realize that stuff like that happens on a separate timeline?
In my time, I was just here 2 days ago to reap an elder who drowned.
*feels overworked and underappreciated.

Friday

Jose: There's a new restaurant in East Newcrest opened by a Selvadoradan.
Why don't we all go there for breakfast?
Benicio: Great idea! We have so much to celebrate lately!
Sherilee: I've been hearing good things about this Jungle View Restaurant at work!

Mariko: I'm a glutton vegetarian, so I'm ecstatic with my Beet Noodles but…
Jose: You're wondering why we aren't eating Selvadoradan cuisine, right?
It's because we need to start collecting Experimental Food Photos.

Bencio: Congrats to Mama for maxing Scientist yesterday and to Alejandro for his first promotion!
Sherilee: You'd have maxed Mixologist, too, dear, but you aged up in the middle of your shift.
Jose: The best news, Sherilee, is that we'll become grandparents tomorrow!

Sherilee: Having our own resident doctor is so amazing!
I invite Yumiko and Evie Delgato over so Mariko can determine the gender of their babies.
Mariko: They'll both be having baby boys this weekend!
Sherilee: Too bad you can't do that on yourself, eh?

Saturday

Mariko: After going into labor, I touch Benicio's toolbelt once for good luck.
Then I waddle over to the sitting room.
My father-in-law Jose has optimistically taken three bassinets out of storage.
Benicio and I reward his optimism with three grand-daughters!

Mariko: Happily, I'd already picked out three girls' names at Benicio's request yesterday.
This legacy follows an alphabetic naming scheme for natural-born children.
So I've chosen to name our girls after Japanese foods.
*Chacha: for Chasoba (noodles made from buckwheat, wheat flour, and fresh green-tea leaves)
*Dango: we sims can order this snack from any Japanese food stall
*Edamame: steamed and salted young soybeans in the pod (a familiar appetizer in sushi restaurants)

Legacy score: 47/103 points (+3 points)
*Knowledge/Mastered 55 skills
*Food/Benicio serves one max-quality meal during a date
*Food/Jose serves a meal and a drink, both max-quality, during a social event

Custom Content
*Yoda poster by Fuyaya (TSR)
Lots
*Jungle View Restaurant by SarahAmina (Gallery)

Notes
Vladislaus Straud:
In another story, my sim cured Vlad. When my sim later turned into a vampire, human Vlad didn't text to welcome my sim into the vampire community.
Who will welcome new vampires in this legacy, now that Vlad is gone?
Triplets:
All I can say is, I hope they're cute! lol

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Sharebears 2.8: The Good-Luck Toolbelt (03/29)
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
Woot woot! The belt stays! I just love how Benicio retained a few symbolic memories of his time on Dagobah. His saucy banter with Mariko was very entertaining as well. I chuckled the whole way through (when I wasn't fanning myself ;) )
Hooray for triplets! Nice work! I love the names, too! I may already be Team Edamame because that is one of my older daughter's favorite foods, but I'll try to be impartial and reserve judgment until the appropriate time.
That jungle restaurant is super gorgeous! If you can't go to Selvadorada, then bring a bit of Selvadorada home to you. Now I'm really wanting to cruise the gallery for fun venues to put in my legacy file, too!
Au revoir, Vlad! Thanks for being so thin-skinned!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2018, 02:57:11 AM »
I absolutely died at the point where she asks us to stop looking at Benicio's abs... since that was exactly what I was doing XD  Wowza, look at all those points already!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2018, 03:01:32 AM »
Benicio is still so hot. I envy Mariko a bit there.
And triplets, thats 3 times the trouble, or 3 times the fun, thats going to be interesting :)
Cant wait to see them as toddlers.
You are going though the challenge like a champ.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2018, 03:10:17 AM »
Triplets? Nah...no problem you'll storm through this!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »
Yumijandro!!  I'm so happy!
Oh, and congrats on the trio of potential heirs too.  I guess that or the toolbelt was supposed to be the focus, but Yumijandro!  Can't wait to see the cousin of the potential heirs  ;=)  Of course, I'm also very eager to see our trio of potential heirs and to start championing one of them for the crown.  You know, that's kind of my thing  ;=)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »
Triplets? Gulp. Good luck with that.

And you already have 47 points. That is just unbelievable. Great job!

Poor Vlad has totally become your whipping boy. I'm looking forward to Gen 2's adventures.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2018, 09:12:39 PM »
Woot woot! The belt stays! I just love how Benicio retained a few symbolic memories of his time on Dagobah. His saucy banter with Mariko was very entertaining as well. I chuckled the whole way through (when I wasn't fanning myself ;) )
Hooray for triplets! Nice work! I love the names, too! I may already be Team Edamame because that is one of my older daughter's favorite foods, but I'll try to be impartial and reserve judgment until the appropriate time.
That jungle restaurant is super gorgeous! If you can't go to Selvadorada, then bring a bit of Selvadorada home to you. Now I'm really wanting to cruise the gallery for fun venues to put in my legacy file, too!
Au revoir, Vlad! Thanks for being so thin-skinned!
I'm happy to hear that Benicio's saucy banter entertained you. I'm terrible at writing romantic scenes unless they're silly and tongue-in-cheek. I just knew you'd be familiar with edamame, lol.
Jungle View looks great but I found all the stairs really slows down the service, haha. I have a few other great community lots waiting in the wings. It's fun!

I absolutely died at the point where she asks us to stop looking at Benicio's abs... since that was exactly what I was doing XD  Wowza, look at all those points already!
Haha, what's funny about that screenshot is that Mariko's the one looking at his abs first. So if you try looking at what she's looking at, you end up at B's abs.

Benicio is still so hot. I envy Mariko a bit there.
And triplets, thats 3 times the trouble, or 3 times the fun, thats going to be interesting :)
Cant wait to see them as toddlers.
You are going though the challenge like a champ.
I did everything I could to try for triplets, to be honest. Not sure if it was my method or just luck, haha.
You've played a legacy before, LenaLJ, so you know I've earned all the easy points first! From now on, points will be much fewer and far between. That's fine, too. :D

Triplets? Nah...no problem you'll storm through this!  ;)
In my Townie Dynasty, Liberty Lee gave birth to triplets and basically had to raise them herself since I couldn't control other sims in the household.
Compared to that horrific experience, a fully controllable household with 3 unemployed adults, a butler, and a 4-day toddler phase doesn't seem so bad at all.
Plus, I don't "need" every toddler to be Top-Notch. Lower standards = more fun. :D

Yumijandro!!  I'm so happy!
Oh, and congrats on the trio of potential heirs too.  I guess that or the toolbelt was supposed to be the focus, but Yumijandro!  Can't wait to see the cousin of the potential heirs  ;=)  Of course, I'm also very eager to see our trio of potential heirs and to start championing one of them for the crown.  You know, that's kind of my thing  ;=)
Yes, Pippin, Yumijandro just for you! I'd thought of moving Yumiko into a house so we could go visit her and her son Warren Ishikawa, but it'll have to wait until they're children.

Triplets? Gulp. Good luck with that.
And you already have 47 points. That is just unbelievable. Great job!
Poor Vlad has totally become your whipping boy. I'm looking forward to Gen 2's adventures.
Why would you gulp over triplets? Isn't the LSD Challenge a non-stop succession of raising toddlers, children, and teens?
Haha, about Vlad as my whipping boy…we don't go looking for Vlad; he always come looking for my sims, lol.
And he was just asking for it! The devs declared that vampires shouldn't be breaking in at community venues, but Vlad blatantly ignored that patch fix! Lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Sharebears 2.9: Selvadorada Lite (03/30)
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »
2.9: Selvadorada Lite

Triplets!

Week 4/Saturday

After finishing Bodybuilder yesterday, I switched to Archeology Scholar.
Not that I'll have much time to spend in Selvadorada.
But I'm thinking I can squeeze in a few days here and there.

Also, I'll be slimming down some as soon as I can snatch a moment when nobody's at work.

Yes, ma'am, that's right. I'd like to book the Selvadorada Villa for two days.
You heard correctly. We'll initially be a party of two.
I'm fully aware the Hillview Hideaway is smaller and less expensive.
Do you mind? I'd prefer not to share a bed with my mother, okay?

Anyway, we'll be arriving there in a few hours.

Benicio: You're probably thinking Mama and I are sneaking off to avoid caring for the nooboos.
Sherilee (whispers): We totally are!
B: But the girls will be fine with Mariko and Tetsu to look after them. Papa's there, too.
S: And if there's a problem, we can return home for a few hours.

Benicio: We're staying at a different place than when Mama first visited here and met Papa.
The closest rental to the marketplace, Selvadorada Villa is convenient for first-timers like me!

I start by excavating dig sites in this general area.
We're waiting for Alejandro to get off work to invite him to join us.
I'd  read up on Archeology at home before the trip, so I'm already level 5.
And good thing I have this toolbelt, right?

Alejandro earns a promotion then jets up to Selvadorada.
He and Mama fish at a spot behind our rental while they wait on me.
They've already cleaned out both vendors at the marketplace of exploration supplies.
We've also brought along some meals prepared by Papa, since his cooking never spoils.

Both Mama and Alejandro are master gardeners who can clear vines with their bare hands.
I have a feeling I'll be coming back here with Alejandro, though.
So he clears the path while I cook and Mama reads the preparation checklist.

Alejandro: Took you long enough to figure out how all three of us could travel through the arch!
Benicio: Hey, this is my first trip to Selvadorada! Only Mama's been here before.
Sherilee: In my defense, I barely made it past the cantina where I met your father.

Alejandro: So much for that path on our left.
Even max gardening or a machete won't help with that locked door.

Sherilee: Over this way, boys! We need to cross the bridge and enter that temple.
Benicio: Thought you'd never left the marketplace area?
Sherilee: I hadn't, but I can't shake this vague feeling that I've been here before…

Benicio: Mama, Alejandro, this is how I'd like to run this, since I only have one more day.
Archeology Scholar is all about the artifacts, so I'll be focusing on excavation.
I'm counting on you two to clear the paths and traps, unless my Logic or Fitness skills are needed.
Alejandro: Nice. I'm like a sacrificial pawn for your aspiration. *rolls eyes

Benicio: And now we've come to a clearing with four brambled arches (one is off to the far right).
I've already had to revise my starting strategy. *sighs
Whoever clears the path gets a unique opportunity that often relies on skill mastery.
From now on, I'll be clearing the paths myself.

Alejandro: So what are Mama and I now? Mascots? Cheerleaders?
Sherilee: Try "fellow explorers," son. You'll have a better time!

Benicio:  At first, I'm disappointed that the first path I clear leads to the Omiscan Baths.
But not after I spot a Tree of Emotion in the back corner. These mood-shift berries might come in handy.
Mostly, though, I'm just a huge nerd who loves hoarding collecting stuff.

I receive two opportunities that reward an explorer with a high fitness skill, like this one.
(My personal inventory's so full, though, it's hard to tell what the rewards were…)

Week 5/Sunday

It's past midnight when we finally travel through the arch leading to the temple.
By this time, our needs are tanking, so we head home for bio breaks.
This also lets me do my thing with that clump of dirt I found.

After a nap, we return to the temple with fresh determination.
Some puzzles seem too easy, or is that because I have Logic 10?

There's not enough time to excavate all the dig sites myself.
But I'm too much of a completionist to just leave the excavation sites there.
I ask Mama and Alejandro to pitch in, which they seem to enjoy.

Around this time, Mama ages up naturally. She chose not to cake up back at the villa earlier.
She lives a wee bit longer that way.

Monday

The temple's last room holds three triggers none of which will unlock the last path.
Finally, I experiment with this statue, which punishes me for each choice I make.
But the way finally clears after my fourth and last choice. Sheesh!

Just as I finish exploring the temple, Papa earns his last Mixologist promotion.
This was not the leisurely vacation I would have preferred, but I'm lucky for even this short trip!
We head back to the villa to pack our things then fly home to Brindleton Bay.

The girls age up as soon as we arrive home!
Here they are, right after leaping out of their bassinets and standing for the first time.

Close-ups of the girls after their makeovers.
Dango and Edamame seem like identical twins, while Chacha doesn't resemble them much at all.
And though Chacha inherits my red hair, only Dango and Eda inherit my green eyes.

Mariko: While giving the girls makeovers, I realize my mistake in naming them.
Dango usually consists of white sweet-rice dumplings with soysauce-based sauce.
So, Dango is fine in her brown and white attire.
However, both Chasoba and Edamame are green-colored foods.

Benicio: Are you mad at me yet for the toddler spam? They're just so adorable!
Look at them wobbling over to the animal chairs where Grandpa Jose awaits them.

During the Gen2 heir vote, two voters wanted at least three heir candidates.
Looking at my girls, I can't see how having three instead of two makes the voting any easier.
Each of the triplets is perfection!

Benicio: My family'd put their own aspirations on hold to indulge my Archeology Explorer aspiration!
Mama needs one more fish to complete Angling Ace.
Alejandro needs to spend 30 more hours on the computer to finish Computer Whiz.
And Papa earns Big Happy Family's Patriarch trait once he's good friends with two grandkids.

So, I read a blog on Archeology Scholar by a gorgeous redhead (who looks oddly like Mama) recently.
The blogger had tips on how to finish the last four Archeology Scholar goals at home.
Thanks to her, I think I got this.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Sharebears 2.8: Selvadorada Lite (03/30)
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2018, 09:43:28 PM »
Oh, sweet. I just love everything about this update. My comment was more a "gulp" for dealing with triplet infants. Toddlers aren't so bad. You had a master plan, though, which is something I will be stealing, for sure!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sharebears 2.9: Selvadorada Lite (03/30)
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »
Bwahahahahaha, the interconnectedness between all the Sharebears is just so awesome!  And those girls... oh my.  So gorgeous.  It will be hard, but I'm ok with that lol

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2018, 04:06:27 AM »
Ohh the triplets are cute. Cant wait to see what kind of trouble they get into.
And glad to see that Benicio finally got on his adventures. Well deserved.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2018, 11:13:17 AM »
Loved getting the shots of the fabulous adventures of Benicio and his cheerleaders fellow explorers!
Quite a lot of good stuff happening in that update!  Promotions, aspiration work, and toddler shots of the lovely triplets.  Not that I have a favorite already, but...go Team Chacha!

anything