Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20973 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 27/7
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2018, 05:23:35 PM »
A lovely update all around, but Siobhan trying to mop up the fire was clearly the peak moment to me!!  Quite the unconventional approach to fire fighting  :=)
And I say you should be able to count the painting skill point.  If you move in someone at the top of their career, it counts, so it should work the same with skills.  That's my thought, anyway.

Oh gosh you don't even know how annoying that fire was, my sprinklers didn't activate for some reason then everyone grabbed the toddlers and ran outside and then I eventually get Siobhan to put the fire on the oven out. It goes out. Then I tell her to clean the mess on the floor and as shes doing that the fire comes back and takes both counters! And then instead of putting it out she goes for the toddler again, and then they're all tense and it was just so stressful

I feel kind of cheaty counting it even though I know it's allowed. I'm still gonna count her completing the painting aspiration because that's a lot more stuff but like yeah idk haha

Kellan is adorable and with such attractive parents, I'm sure Declan will be too.  Not to mention the little sister yet-to-come.  Maybe Seamus should try playing some pop music for his beautiful wife.  Maybe even make a trip to the Produce stand.  Although it is awesome that he's spending a lot of time with Kellan.

You are not ready to see the kids grow up honestly they're all so cute! And I tried pop music non stop for the first 2 pregnancies and it didn't work so I kinda gave up with that. (I had her listen, dance, and have it in all three rooms but still nothing?) I did go to the produce stand eventually though and gosh strawberries are Overpriced

Seamus is so devious, encouraging little Kell to go wreck the Delgatos' garden.
The weirdest things always happen in your game! Siobhan using a mop to fight a fire!?
Awww, too bad you lost new stuff to the fire, though.
Siobhan's so awesome, she even gets promoted on a day off, lol!
I reread your story from the beginning, trying to figure out who "Sam" was. Duh, that's short for Samantha...

Love Seamus and his household! Your founder is such a great narrator!
Ohhhh, I just checked your succession laws.
Strict equality and they've had two boys so far.... I bet they're gonna be so handsome!

Btw, I scoured the comments on Pinstar's Legacy website and he mentions that we can count both previously maxed careers and skills on sims we move in.
You're fine with counting Hope's maxed Painting. Yay, someone who can paint Seamus and Siobhan's portraits

Count it for scoring, you picked a good one!

So glad that Seamus survived being struck by lightning! Wow, Saya, too!
My sims haven't experienced that but I don't mind at all...
Go Seamus!

The fire was being really stressful she was trying to clean the mess the first fire made when the counter spontaneously relight itself causing a second fire like ahh??
Honestly the Delgatos deserve it Supriya is like my Eliza pancakes I just really dislike her and I don't even know why
And I just realised in Sdhoey's Legacy one of the kids is called sam too so I can see why it might have been confusing haha and at least we'll have plenty of choices for a cadet sim
I think it takes 2 lightning strikes within like four hours or something to kill a sim so I'm not expecting it to happen anytime soon (Never know though I've had a few near death incidents with the cowplant today)
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2018, 09:08:30 AM »
Ohh lovely another male sharebear.
Just going to wish you good luck and Kellan is just a cutie.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2018, 09:10:40 PM »
Ohh lovely another male sharebear.
Just going to wish you good luck and Kellan is just a cutie.

Thank you lena! Nice to see you around again

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 29/7
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2018, 02:11:51 PM »
The Heir prospects!

Samantha settles into our household and makes some headway on her aspiration getting to tier three in less than two days, she also joins the painter career. She donates a potion of youth to our consumable collection. (As payment for us allowing her into the household.)

Siobhan enters her third trimester of her next (And hopefully final) pregnancy, by this point I’ve opened twelve packets of fruit seeds looking for strawberries. In 12 packets there were 9 apples, 3 grapes, 4 plantains and 0 strawberries.

Pop music was evidently not working what with having two boys so far so we send Samantha into the city as a last resort. £48 for a single strawberry is such a rip off, its almost genius!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Saya: Maybe we should challenge their monopoly? Seems like there could be a lot of money in it. We could boycott them?

Seamus: No no that wouldn’t work, what if instead we drove them out of business? With sheer intimidation? And took over the plant market? Anyone who wants anything has to buy it sharebear?

Sam: Wow that’s pretty legal for you guys. Are you trying to set an example for the kids?

Seamus: What? The kids are going to be the ones carrying half of this out, eventually.

Sam: Ah…

Seamus is promoted to a minor crimelord at work thanks to his monopolising plan.

Declan ages up not too long after, he’s got the same hair as his brother and before we can grab him for a makeover he’s up and off.

He became a silly toddler! The little goof ran straight up to his brother and laughed in his face. I’m sure it’s fine.

After Siobhan grabbed him to change his outfit to make him and his brother more distinguishable he ran straight back into the living room to dance with Sam and Saya.

Meanwhile Kellan is a more lax toddler in comparison all he wants to do lately is play dolls. His imagination skill is already level 4 though.

Twins Niamh (Pronounced Neeve) and Roisin (Pronounced Ro-sheen) are born, since the nursery is in no way big enough for four toddlers the boys are moved to their own room

Siobhan and I also get an Ensuite bathroom and the girls room gets refurbished and we build a greenhouse to keep the snapdragons in once the season changes

Declan isn’t happy about the room change and takes it out on the poor Dollinsions. Kel cries over it. I give Declan a lesson about protecting our allies while Siobhan soothes Kel and reaches level 5 in parenting!

With my free services trait we hire a nanny to take care of the toddlers when everyone else is busy working on aspirations and skills, however that doesn’t keep the boys out of trouble completely.

Siobhan: Kellan….

Kel: This isn’t what it looks like

Siobhan: You’re going in time out little man.

Kel: I-I was framed mummy

*Declan laughing from the kitchen*

Fortunately it helps siobhan tick of the “Disipline your child 5 times” mark from her super parent aspiration

It’s not long before the girls age up, Roisin becomes a fussy redhead and Niamh grows into a clingy toddler.

Siobhan takes the time to give Roisin a lesson in flashcards, we’re trying to aim for all the kids to gain at least the happy toddler trait.

Just before his child birthday Kellan maxes both the imagination and potty skills. With some extra input from Saya he gains 5 levels in motor aswell but never got more than 2 in thinking. For some reason he is awarded the happy toddler trait anyway I guess having the rest of his skills to level 4 was good enough?

Kel: Auntieeee! I wanna help!

Saya: Oh gosh not again, Kel what did your dad tell you…

Kel: Delgatoes mean!

Saya: I meant about plants but yes that’s also true

Our maid is really unhelpful, she shows up everyday, sits on the computer for three hours then says “Nothing else needs doing goodbye” Like what’s she doing trying to clean my computer or Viruses? I need those!

Sam: I think she’s looking up the recipe for battenburg cakes? Eitherway can you like move it’s my turn to pay the bills

Saya and I then visit the willow creek art museum, she attempts to make friends she’s got six so far not including myself. While I use the opportunity to prank random strangers Masami Yamamoto never saw that stink cloud coming.

We throw Kellan a proper party for his child birthday, he ages up with the loner trait! He also starts with a point in motor and creativity already and he rolls the whiz kid aspiration!

Whatever could be so interesting about one toddler playing with blocks? I don't know why four of our guests had to watch him?

Truely riviting content.

Kel immediately goes to work on his aspiration dragging grandpa Domanic outside to play chess with him he’s picked up some kid of retro style? It’s pretty dorky but maybe he’ll grow into it?

After two games of chess Siobhan reads him a story and he completes the first tier of whiz kid within a day!

*Niamh throwing her fries*

Luna: Why do I have to sit with all the kids :(

As the party peeters out Sam goes to make a campers stew to complete a party goal, she wasn’t sure how hot to make the pan so apparently she jsut turned it up all the way.

We only earned a silver for the party

Oh and the kitchen set on fire yet again which was great

Everyone ran outside and left before we got to give any goodbyes or a toast but oh well, that's it for this update anyway

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2018, 02:53:33 PM »
Oh wow! Kellan and Declan are so cute but now you have twin girls, too?
Thanks for explaining how to pronounce the girls' names. My new Sharebear heir has started obsessing over your Sharebears (and you) lately...

Seamus is such a brilliant crime lord! Siobhan's doing great with Super Parent, too!
Good work on Happy Toddler, Kellan!  Woooooo, Roisin is a redhead!

Oh no, not another fire in your kitchen!? Is there a fire alarm and sprinkler system in your kitchen?
Sam needs to be put on some kind of penalty duty.

Another wonderful update. I'm also happy to see your house growing.
The whole household is doing great!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2018, 09:13:17 PM »
Oh wow! Kellan and Declan are so cute but now you have twin girls, too?
Thanks for explaining how to pronounce the girls' names. My new Sharebear heir has started obsessing over your Sharebears (and you) lately...

Seamus is such a brilliant crime lord! Siobhan's doing great with Super Parent, too!
Good work on Happy Toddler, Kellan!  Woooooo, Roisin is a redhead!

Oh no, not another fire in your kitchen!? Is there a fire alarm and sprinkler system in your kitchen?
Sam needs to be put on some kind of penalty duty.

Another wonderful update. I'm also happy to see your house growing.
The whole household is doing great!

Yeah we have 2 choices for heir and 3 for Cadet now which should be fun! And Irish names are kinda hard like I never knew how to say siobhan when I read it as a kid I was like wow that's a weird name who calls their kids "Seeeoh ban" I'm a little bit disapointed Roisin didn't get the textured hair aswell but it's fine both girls also have Seamus' green eyes!

And Ooooh Kirsten likes my sharebears! So long as she doesn't pull a vlad and drink everyone's plasma thats awesome haha Btw I uploaded the current household to the gallery

And the worst part is I have sprinklers but they don't work! I agree Sam needs to be put in the "Penalty pool" I was going to have her become a vamp then burn but for some reason she got bitten got all the moodlets but never actually transformed like Caleb is listed as her master but she's not a vampire! I have a lot of really *useful* glitches it's really fun lmao

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »
Your super-flammable kitchen was such a scene stealer  ;=)
Roisin is adorable!!  All of the kids are cuties, but little Roisin is the winner in my book!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
wow, that is so weird about Sam getting turned and having the vamp moodlets without becoming a vampire.
Since it's a game glitch, I guess you could always use the cheat to make her a vampire? lol
But not, of course, if she's still useful. Like, you may need for your kitchen to catch on fire again...

Still can't believe that about Sam. Did you actually try leaving her in the sun? Lol

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2018, 08:38:55 AM »
Your super-flammable kitchen was such a scene stealer  ;=)
Roisin is adorable!!  All of the kids are cuties, but little Roisin is the winner in my book!

I've had to ban literally everyone but Seamus and Siobhan from cooking at this point just to prevent fires and they still manage to happen! It's almost like the sharebear house wants to burn down lmao
Both girls are super adorable tbh they just aged up to teens in my game and they're so cute! It's a shame they're all terrible.

wow, that is so weird about Sam getting turned and having the vamp moodlets without becoming a vampire.
Since it's a game glitch, I guess you could always use the cheat to make her a vampire? lol
But not, of course, if she's still useful. Like, you may need for your kitchen to catch on fire again...

Still can't believe that about Sam. Did you actually try leaving her in the sun? Lol

It's kinda good in a way that she didn't become the vampire because I was originally just going to have her finish her aspiration, bite a few townies for future spouse options then eventually die when I was done with her. BUT then I realised I could manually populate the town because there aren't technically rules against it which is way more fun so now I'm using Sam for different things like Bill paying and completing the writing aspiration so she's earned her keep for now (Luckily for her)

And yeah she got the moodlets but never turned full vampire, Caleb is listed as her master, but she's just a normal sim she ages, can go in the sun, doesn't learn skills any faster ect but she was bitten and even got those purple stomache glowy things

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »
So Many Birthdays!

Okay so the bad news first, The power got shut off today so we’re taking a penalty point. The thing about it is though that we had more than enough money to pay the bills but for whatever reason the interaction never went through It was only off for about an hour but it was annoying nonetheless. It’s also my adult birthday and neither me or Saya can afford a potion of youth so we'll both be ageing shortly

However there is good news! The maid we hate got attacked by my bees!

And it turns out the girls aren’t afraid of the dark which is great they just resumed their conversation like nothing was wrong

Meanwhile Kel practices mixing potions, he’s not much of a prankster himself but when Declan ages up I imagine he’ll be given all of the potions and I shall take him into the town to unleash them!

We get the power back just before the party begins, we invited all the people who don’t hate me. And Nina Caliente.

Siobhan's father Dominic ages up spontaneously while eating the Caprese salad I made

It’s not long before it’s time to age up

Seamus: Well this sucks I don’t want to be old yet…

Nina: Oh My God! Just get it like over with you big baby

Seamus: Why did we even invite you...

Saya goes next

Seamus: Actually never mind I think I look quite distinguished

Saya: Gosh this is the best party I've ever had

Now that I think more about it do I actually like any of the people we invited? I mean sergio literally smashed the kids dollhouse just because, Luna always overstays her welcome and she’s really whiny.

(Our party earns silver in the end because because no one was skilled enough to make a roast chicken. I’m nearly there though I’m already level 6 in cooking.)

I guess the Nanny is alright though, he help Declan max the motor skill and the potty skill he just needs a little more help to get his last skill to level 3 before his birthday. He's also best friends with everyone else in the household.

Since getting promoted I’m working less hours which gives me more time to spend with the kids I manage to show the girls enough flash cards to get their thinking skills up to level 4

The girls have a rivalry going on though, as soon as I give Nimah my attention Roisin is doing anything to get me away from her. Such as playing in the toilet.

Throwing her food

And running around the improved (but muddy) garden in her white PJ’s

But as soon as I go to tend Roisin Niamh starts up. There’s no way to win with them.

Saya finally gets around to painting both mine and Siobhans museum paintings, which means we just earned a creativity point!

Declan ages up the next day successfully earning the happy toddler trait

He rolls the Self assured trait and the social butterfly aspiration! So he wastes no time introducing himself properly to everyone at his birthday party including Sergio

Declan: Oh Haiiii! You’re the dude who smashed the Dollinsions house! I’m Declan Sharebears and I think you suck

Siobhan: Declan! Manners!

Declan: You gave me a lecture yesterday about not lying though I’m only doing what you said woman!

He’s a funky little feller, he loves playing outside

Who’s good at keeping his sisters entertained

Declan: Hey niamh guess what I am

Nimah: A blowfishy!

Declan: I mean... I as going for a Moose but sure!

Thanks to him playing with Niamh constantly she maxes the communication skill first, however Roisin catches up later the same day
She then spends the rest of the day exploring the garden in her adorable pink coat. Unlike Kel she didn't bother messing up my plants however she did go straight to the pile of newly raked leaves I'd made

Me and Saya end up helping the boys work on their school projects Unlike the girls there's no rivalry the boys seem more than happy to help each other out

Kellan: Declan do you need any extra modeling clay I've got leftovers!

Declan: No thank's I'll have the vinegar though please I've just had a great prank idea

Seamus: If any of that vinegar goes in my Begonias you have no dessert for a season

Declan: I nolonger have a great prank idea

Kellan made a volcano and Declan made a model solar system both excellent quality!

Sams ageing glitched, although she moved in as a day 1 young adult after about a week of living in the household she got a notification saying it was her Birthday taking her from the youngest adult in the household to being older than Siobhan. Fortunately due to her being able to breeze through her aspiration she was able to buy an age down potion

Finally the girls had their child birthday!

But unfortunately we've hit the post limit so you'll have to tune in next time to see what they look like  :P

Notes:
Declan's party also earned silver so you current total for points is three silver medals/6 medal points
Points changes.
The girls both earned happy toddler, again up with the same accomplishments (Max potty, communication) The only difference is Niamh also earned thinking level 4 while Roisin was still at level 3
The girls didn't get a party because I'd already thrown like 2 that week and I was all partied out

Pentalty: -1 Power shut off
Creativity: +1 Generation memorialised

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 31/7: So many Birthdays
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
*Quick Kid spam of photos I didn't get to use this update*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 05:23:02 PM »
That bill payment thing is so annoying! It hardly ever works if my sim tries to pay by phone, but works 100% if they pay at the mailbox.
Personally, I don't think you need to take off a point. Your sim paid but the game ignored the payment.

For Potions of Youth, it's fine to let your helpers earn PoYs for Seamus and Siobhan to drink.
It's not like it's their elder birthday, anyway. I'm sure two sims in the household can buy them their PoYs on their elder birthday. ;D
Saya, you set the kitchen on fire twice! You need to earn the founding couple a PoY or two!

The screenshot of child-hater Sergio smashing the dollhouse while childish Luna wails is simply perfection! Bwahahaha!

Wow, Declan is gorgeous! If you weren't playing Strict Equality, I would join TeamDeclan for heir!
All the children are really cute. It's going to be hard choosing between Niamh and Roisin. (I been practicing saying their names out loud, too!)
Haha, I'm so in love with your family.

Regarding your Yorkshire accent, you'll have to wait for my next update to see my response, mwahaha.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2018, 10:44:22 AM »
Unfair!!!  I was really looking forward to seeing the girls aged up!  I love how they're playing the acting out for attention card.  I'm definitely leaning towards Roisin so far, but we'll see if the teen birthday changes my mind since that's when they lock in their adulthood looks.
Seamus invited everyone he liked.  And Nina Caliente.  Loved it!  Nina has been a fun presence in this story.  Of course, I have a soft spot for her anyway, so yeah.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2018, 12:01:33 PM »
That bill payment thing is so annoying! It hardly ever works if my sim tries to pay by phone, but works 100% if they pay at the mailbox.
Personally, I don't think you need to take off a point. Your sim paid but the game ignored the payment.

For Potions of Youth, it's fine to let your helpers earn PoYs for Seamus and Siobhan to drink.
It's not like it's their elder birthday, anyway. I'm sure two sims in the household can buy them their PoYs on their elder birthday. ;D
Saya, you set the kitchen on fire twice! You need to earn the founding couple a PoY or two!

The screenshot of child-hater Sergio smashing the dollhouse while childish Luna wails is simply perfection! Bwahahaha!

Wow, Declan is gorgeous! If you weren't playing Strict Equality, I would join TeamDeclan for heir!
All the children are really cute. It's going to be hard choosing between Niamh and Roisin. (I been practicing saying their names out loud, too!)
Haha, I'm so in love with your family.

Regarding your Yorkshire accent, you'll have to wait for my next update to see my response, mwahaha.

You can definitely always vote for Declan as the Cadet! If he were an option I'd probably pick him too tbh he's my comedy child

Sam was due to age up a few days after the others but she was short on a potion by about 400, luckily when she made it to the next tier of her aspiration she instacompleted the "Get to level 6" but and earned just enough in time! I'll be saving up points on all the sims so we have enough POY's next birthday

I never realised Luna was childish but that makes so much more sense as to why she was crying so hard, I thought Saya had pranked her while I wasn't looking again lol

Unfair!!!  I was really looking forward to seeing the girls aged up!  I love how they're playing the acting out for attention card.  I'm definitely leaning towards Roisin so far, but we'll see if the teen birthday changes my mind since that's when they lock in their adulthood looks.
Seamus invited everyone he liked.  And Nina Caliente.  Loved it!  Nina has been a fun presence in this story.  Of course, I have a soft spot for her anyway, so yeah.

I'm sorry Pippin I promise they'll be in the next update! A fussy and a clingy toddler together was never the best Idea, as soon as no one was paying attention to them they were busy making messes and what not I'm glad they've finally aged up!

I'm not sure Seamus actually likes anyone, he's currently got 14 enemies, which is more than Saya has friends!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
A mission in friendship

Without Further Delay this is how the girls dressed themselves once they’d aged up.

Niamh kept her poofy dress and some stockings she looks a lot like her mother with her round cheeks. She gained the Squeamish trait and the Creative prodigy aspiration

Roisin meanwhile picks a slightly more inventive style, she looks slightly more like me with the pointed nose and red hair and she’s also self assured and wants to be a whiz kid like her brother

Siobhan and I then shift all the kids to play outdside while we spend some *quality time* together

Apparently it was a little cool outside though and Sam let them all back in for Cocoa

Declan: Are you actually okay? Like you look a little… Blue! Ahahah Get it? Get it?

Niamh: Need… Warmth…Please

Kellan: Do you wanna borrow my coat?

Niamh: No… Doesn’t...Match...Aesthetic

The girls then settle into their brand new bedroom equipt with some skilling toys, (one Blarrfy, a Dr.Bear, the old toybox and one tiny violin)

Ro seems to have picked up some of my persuasion skills, I feel bad for anyone that get’s on the wrong side of her when she’s older. She’s going to be ruthless and I could not be prouder.

Roisin: So Mr Blarffy, I understand you don’t support my plans to become the heir? What do you mean Niamh gives you cookies from her EZ bake oven! I can get you something better. Yeah! All you gotta do is vote for me and I won’t have daddy get you destuffed and turned into a beanbag :)

*Blarffy is agast*

>>>

The kids all get ready for school the next morning

Niamh: Ro I’m so excited! We’re going to make so many interesting friends today!

Roisin: Tell me something I don’t know, this is going to be so good! I mean not good for you because I’ll be having everyone rally against you and all…

Niamh: Nope I’m going to win everyone over with my amazing cooking, I’m always serving up good looks too I’m way too adorable to be rallied against and you know it

Declan: You know there’s only one other child besides us four in the whole world right now right? I don’t think either of you will be getting an army today

Roisin: Well- I will!

Kel then leads the rest of the kids getting ready putting their outerwear on before heading out for the day.

>>>

Declan: I’m not going. Shhhh Don’t tell dad I’m also taking over part of this update. See I need to make some friends for Social butterfly, 2 adults and 3 more kids. For whatever reason Niamh Roisin and Kel don’t count, neither do Mum’n Dad.

Since I’m gonna get in trouble for skipping school anyway I figured that I might be able to take a note from Ro and sweeten mum up a bit by getting a start on the poster and snowglobe collections

And dig through some neat boxes that were left on the side of the road, some of them had interesting stuff such as this neat CD with words written on it “For Jennifer here are all the songs that make me think of you,”  some shirts, the 2012 edition of Blick Block pro and other boring stuff
(I took the CD, turns out it was all sappy lovesongs and various remixes of “All star” by smashmouth)

I got a rare Grim reaper snowglobe though!

While running around I found out what the Nanny does in his free time, he’s a busker!
Nanny: Pleeeeease donate moneyyyy- The free reward trait is- Killing me (Killing me)

He shouldn’t quit his day-job it was kind of terrible

I also meet a whole bunch of grownups including Sams brother Julian, he’s a teen and nearly a young adult so he’s no good I ask him if he knows where the local kids are, he doesn’t.

For some reason that rich dude Malcolm Landgraab was flogging fruit

Declan: Mr Landgraab?? What are you doing selling fruit aren’t you rich

Malcolm: Get lost kid I’m trying to sell stuff

Declan: But you’re a landgraab? Why aren’t you doing rich people things??

Malcolm: My estate was bought out by- I’m not telling you you’re a random kid!

Declan:I’m a sharebear! And we’re going to be even richer than you were one day. If you give me a discount on these pomegranates right now I’ll ask dad about letting you in with our family. I’ve got two adorable sisters and two single aunties, oh and an older brother

Malcolm: Hmmmm….

I eventually found the Bheeda house unfortunately Ronan Bheeda had aged up while at school and so had his twin! So I’ve got no option for friends! I’ll have to get someone to tell the watcher to fix it tomorrow.

Anyway I went home after this since I had nothing better to do in the spice district so I’ll let dad resume the update
>>>

Seamus: When the kids all return from school I play dolls with Roisin, for some reason we adults all keep getting random queues of “Play with dollhouse” but without the kids actually playing with us

Sam: C’mon Seamus we all know you secretly want to play with them

Meanwhile Siobhan helps Kellan with his school projects, he’s just needs an A in school to complete Whiz kid so he’s been allowed up past bedtime to complete extra projects.

Roisin also attempts to help her brother, or rather attempts to help herself

Kel: Pass me the PVA please

Roisin: I'll give you it if you agree to join my campaign

Kel: Yeah Ro sure whatever just give me the glue

Roisin: Excellent :)

The next morning Saya invites over her “friend” Marcus Flex

Kellan: I somehow don’t think this is appropriate for me to watch…

And so he left them to do their thing and he went to play with our new cowplant!

Kellan: A marvel in scientific progress! I shall name her Karen!

And with that I think I’ll leave todays update off here