Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20992 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 20/8 Parents Day!
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2018, 05:15:38 PM »
I love that shot of Roisin sitting there with her glass of red wine. It's rather decadent yet classy!
Lol, I hope that book Declan gave to Siobhan a bit of an insult to Seamus? Like, Siobhan has to turn to reading now for her excitement?
Oooh, how did Niamh get a hold of a SimRay to give to Seamus? Do you already have a scientist in da house?

Your household makes all the cute snowpals! My Sharebears haven't made a single snowpal yet. *has no excuse
Gratz on two more collections!!!

Whattt how haven't your sharebears made a snowpal? Make it winter asap lol

You can buy simrays in the "buy gifts" tab of the phone, it's not upgraded at all yet but it's such a good thing to have!

Lmao Declan definitely didn't mean it as an insult to his dad, Roisin did though. She'll look even classier when I upgrade the house to fit the more  posh aesthetic of the girls. (It's looking good so far I can DM you a sneak pic if you want lol)

Thank you!!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2018, 07:56:39 AM »
I've fallen a bit behind forum-wise, but made it in time to throw my support to Team Roisin!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2018, 10:10:03 AM »
I've fallen a bit behind forum-wise, but made it in time to throw my support to Team Roisin!!

It's okay Pippin every vote counts lmao the girls are neck and neck so far!

(I also just went back and read my old sims 3 dynasties from 2012 and I think I made myself cringe so hard I need to lie down so I'm gonna finish the next update post it then take a nap)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
Thanks for the info about buying SimRays on the phone! Great to know!!!
What can I say about snowpals? I'm not a fan of cold weather in RL. I merely tolerate it, if I must, just like my sims do, lol.
Yes, sneak peek, please. ;)
(After your nap, obviously...)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2018, 02:01:02 PM »
@oshizu Unfortunatelly I couldn't figure out how to PM photos, so I'm just posting them here and everyone else can pretend they haven't seen it xD
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 24/8 Karaoke Night
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2018, 03:54:46 PM »
Karaoke Night:

Seamus:So… I’m scheduled to age up to an elder today, that’s obviously not happening! I take my anti ageing potion with breakfast

And I get reset to day 1 of Adulthood! Saya takes hers when she gets home from work aswell.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Siobhan has made it to parenting level 10, she encouraged all the kids to get jobs. Niamh becomes a bean blender, Declan is a landscaper, Roisin is a cashier and Kellan is a fast food worker! They all begin their careers at level 2

Roisin: I didn’t order Eggs and toast! Take it back!

Niamh: Oh… This is my breakfast I’m not even at work yet…

Roisin: Get me your manager!

Ah Ro is going to be just like me when she grows up, it’s great

Meanwhile Niamhs been working on losing her emotional control, she’s found the easiest way to do this is to shove and throw things at the maid we hate

The maid then settles down at the table and steals our food!

Maid: This comfort food is so- good. I don’t know why I don’t do this *snif* more often

Which is super annoying but unfortunately I cannot fire her, because last time I did she was her own replacement! I’m a few days off planting a new cowplant specifically to get rid of her.

But knowing my luck her ghost would still come back to work

We’ve been preparing for winterfest the last few days, We’ve got a tree, a new rug for the entryway, and Declan installed a fireplace for farther winter

He’s becoming a regular handyman he’s already at level 4

Poor feller has been a bit down lately though

Declan: Why did Rook have to age up already? I miss her :/

Ro: It’s cool though you could always pump your pain into comedy. That’s how most people hide it. Art is suffering clearly.

She somehow gained empathy for doing that? Speaking of Ro takes up the fitness skill, since she realised unlike Niamh he doesn’t have a niche. She also takes up singing. I myself don’t exactly understand how either of those are useful skills, but she seems to have some sort of plan

Meanwhile Niamh is already level 5 of mixology aswell

Siobhan: Honey you can step to the side to better catch things you know

Niamh: Not really whenever I try that I slip. Maybe the snow isn’t the best place for a bar

Siobhan: Yeah you could try take it up with the watcher but I’m not sure what it would do.

I’m glad Declan has taken up being the handyman of the house because I am getting sick of these NPC’s, can’t Lakeshmi see we’re kinda busy in here

Do you mind woman!

I believe Roisin said she would like to take over the update from here to narrate her outing with her club

>>>

Roisin: Yes so now that disgusting image of my parents woohooing is out of our minds onto me!

I’ve noticed Niamh’s stupid club has been hanging around the house like everyday this week, which is super annoying because when they’re here my supporters don’t want to come over. Apparently one of their club interactions is “Be mean to Roisin + friends” which is super annoying!

So while Jogging I asked Declan what to do, I know we’re on opposite sides but he doesn’t even take the pact seriously he’s just like “haha yeah comedy all’s cool votes mean nothing” which is like ugh!

Declan: Just like move somewhere else, Niamh would hate anywhere that didn’t have at least one (1) chandelier

So I move my club to our brand new hangout! It’s some Karaoke bar in newcrest, it’s very… urban looking

The guys immediately go play the arcade machine together, annoyingly Jaylen and Jayce have all aged up to YA already!

Tomas is a teen still, his highlights have somehow gotten worse with age though

Meanwhile Rhea and I sing a country Duet

Rhea I dug my key into the side - Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive

Roisin: Carved my name into his leather seats

Jaylen: *Quietly* Someone remind me never to date either of them

It’s okay Jaylen you’re too old for me now anyway :p

Kellan manages to make £250 in tips by whipping out his guitar, I swear he’s been bringing that thing everywhere

The top of the karaoke place has a semi- nice bar at the top of it. It’s got a stereo, and a dance floor and stuff

I’ve clearly got the best moves out of everyone here anyway. No one else can even manage an Arm Champ yet!

Roisin: Hey Tomas! Come here a second!

Tomas Patel: Whatdda you need Ro?

Roisin: You see that bartender over there? I need you to find me his name

Tomas: That’s clearly Max Villareal! You shouldn’t mess with hi-

Roisin: Too late! I’ve already found his Simsbook page and found some SUPER embarrassing family photos. Watch this!

Tomas: Oh no-

So I go up to the bar, and intimidate Max with the old photos (Who wears matching Llama Christmas sweaters?)

Max: Well I never! How dare you intimidate me the great Max Villareal!

Roisin: I dare, so to be clear when I become president you vote for me or I spread all these old photos to the criminal association bulletin board and your image will be destroyed!

Max: You can’t just do that- that’s wrong. Just on so many levels! My precious image would be ruined! I would be a laughing stock!

Roisin: Well, that's a shame

Karaoke in the background: Woooah here she comes, she's a man eater!

Roisin: Oh yeah I also want a flaming llama on the rocks please. On the house. Of course.

Tomas: Wow that was actually impressive

Jaylen: Agreed! (Maybe I should delete my Simsbook right now, just incase)

He doesn't know I already downloaded like 5 for future blackmail material so shhh

Before leaving for the night I sing a duet with Jaylen Goth aswell, he’s nowhere near as good as me but we get a rock ballad out

Roisin: Oi Kel at least look at the camera, this has gotta be perfect for simstagram.

Kellan : I am looking with my eyes

And to end off the night we have a huge snowball fight and with that I think I’ll end the update here!

Kellan: Chickens can’t hit me!

Spoiler alert. I do hit him. Directly in the face.

Don't forget to vote for the heir! (Vote Extended to 1st September)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2018, 05:14:29 PM »
The next time Declan sees that repairperson, get them to mentor Declan in handiness!

I like that the brothers aren't actively taking sides for/against their sisters.
Haha, I love Ro's rundown, graffiti-scribbled karaoke bar in Newcrest!
Still, it's a little funny to see them clubbing in down jackets!
Oh, Tomas is still very cute! Does Ro have any preference yet?

Btw, thanks for sharing those 3 shots of the remodeled house!
(To post images in a PM, they need to be posted first on an image hosting service, like Imgur.)
When you're done for Gen2, would you consider doing a house tour update? We wanna see it all!
How ambitious of you to remodel every generation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2018, 01:34:03 AM »
Oh my!  I got caught up and was able to vote!  Love Seamus to bits!  So glad to see another Sharebear.  While normally, someone like Ro would appeal to me, I find her determination to do soulmate, then serial romantic off-putting XD so I voted for Niamh + Declan (Declan's just a lot of fun anyway).

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Winterfests Eve:

Nimah: Oh So I’ve been given the narration for this update. I guess that fair because you’ve not heard from me yet

I’ve been like really busy though! I’m already a Latte Artiste! I’m not gonna quit my job yet though.

I’ve also been waking up super early every morning to make everyone breakfast! I’ve gotten really good at stirfry chicken even though it’s not really “breakfast food”.

For the last few days I’ve been hanging out with my club, Niamhs Angels, Ro is never happy about it. But I’ve noticed her sneaking around Ehren Patel recently. She’s definitely up to something

Then again when isn’t she up to something

Roisin: Oh I’m soooo cold Ehren

Ehren: I’ll say you’re practically blue!

Roisin: I might freeze to death at this rate

Ehren: Maybe we should go inside then

Roisin: *Internally* Isn’t this where the guy is meant to give you his jacket??

Meanwhile I’ve been hanging out with Trevor Kibo-Ojo, dad likes him so much he said if I win he’ll let Trevor move in with us!

Ah Trevor is kinda cute- Wait no I didn’t  mean that I mean he’s cool. Yeah that’s the right word! Cool.

Roisin: You can’t seriously think HE’S cute, he’s a cowplant enthusiast for starters!

Niamh: Noooo… I never said cute. He’s definitelly like … not that…

Roisin: Yeah If you say so. Trevor Lover!

Niamh: Noooo!

Niamh: At least I'm not an EHREN LOVER

Roisin: Meh he's cute, what can I say

Niamh: Ughhhh

Declan has been using him as a test dummy for his comedy routines, he reacted well to “Why Pigs need blankets” but thought “The lazy bear and the Wizard” could use some work

The Lazy bear is a reference to Kellan, because he’s always asleep when Declan tries to practice comedy. Then he wakes up real bad because Declan isn’t being quiet.

It’s quite good entertainment really!

Anyway speaking of lovers and things Dad’s been all over mum lately since Declan gave mum that 50 shades of windows book. I think he’s trying to prove that she doesn’t need racey books?

Oh yeah and our maid died this morning, she wasn’t on our lot or anything but we have a new one now. Yeah- Dad hates this one too

And this one’s taken a liking to Aunt Sam, who’s been trying really hard to write her first book

Bradley Cote: Ah a lovely rose, sat at the PC

Sam: In your dreams Dandelion.

Kel aged up today, both clubs came to celebrate for him!

He aged up with the Family oriented trait to go with genius and loner. He also got responsible and good manners! He joined the science career right away too!

Mum got all broody because "Her babies are growing up" which was totally annoying I'm a strong independent lady who still needs her mama

Roisin: How is that independant?!

Niamh: It just is okay

Then the next day we spend some time decorating the tree, Dad and aunt Saya hang all the garland on the walls. Sam does stickers.

Kel and I do the thing! It’s the - not tinsel… it’s Garland!

Kel: No no that branch goes slightly more to the left. This instruction says “Insert Key F into slot 57. You’ve got Branch 12.

Niamh: We really should have just bought a pre-assembled tree

Declan then throws all the ornaments at it

And Ro finishes it off with a topper when she gets in from work. She made level 3 of her career too and is now a customer care assistant!

It looks… interesting

However as soon as Mum goes to put the presents under the tree….

The tree disintegrates!

Siobhan: Awh what the heck I spent money on those presents! Talk about faulty wiring!

Luckily she gets the whole thing redecorated in time for winterfest anyway, she stayed up all night bless her! (I think aunt Sam got tired of hearing her struggle and got up to help too)

She then tried to light the fireplace... Before she did Declan wrestled the fuse off her don't worry we're not having more than one fire per update!

(Touch wood)

And with that I think I'll leave the update off here, Next time I think Kellan's doing it he's gonna like show off his work and stuff and also winterfest! So bye for now!

Thank you!

Don't forget to vote for the heir! (It's currently a tie)

Oh my!  I got caught up and was able to vote!  Love Seamus to bits!  So glad to see another Sharebear.  While normally, someone like Ro would appeal to me, I find her determination to do soulmate, then serial romantic off-putting XD so I voted for Niamh + Declan (Declan's just a lot of fun anyway).

@Shewolf13 Thank you! I'm loving playing this family they're all terrible (Roisin especially) And I agree I love Declan if he doesn't get to stay I'm moving him into my personal savefile lmao

The next time Declan sees that repairperson, get them to mentor Declan in handiness!

I like that the brothers aren't actively taking sides for/against their sisters.
Haha, I love Ro's rundown, graffiti-scribbled karaoke bar in Newcrest!
Still, it's a little funny to see them clubbing in down jackets!
Oh, Tomas is still very cute! Does Ro have any preference yet?

Btw, thanks for sharing those 3 shots of the remodeled house!
(To post images in a PM, they need to be posted first on an image hosting service, like Imgur.)
When you're done for Gen2, would you consider doing a house tour update? We wanna see it all!
How ambitious of you to remodel every generation.

@oshizu By the looks of that building it probably doesn't have central heating lmao they need the jackets
I'll definitelly do an update on the house before I demolish the current one and then when the next one is cool enough

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
0.o The tree can disintegrate?! I had no idea it could!  Oh my... Poor Siobhan.  At least they could have another tree. Bahahaha, we all have those Sims that we just love.  And normally, I love the terrible ones lol.  I just wasn't a fan of her saying, "well if they are any soulmate of mine, they'll be fine with it."  If she had said "I'll make sure we agree on it," I'd be fine with it.  Semantics, maybe, but there ya go heh.  I do love your Sharebears.  Seamus cracks me up lol

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Did the tree burn up? (I see two little piles of ashes...) Poor Siobhan, having to redo the Christmas ornaments.
I was going to ask about the hawt guy in the dark-red sweater, seated on the couch next to Niamh. But that's Declan, right? Lol.
Awww, poor Ro, with Ehren not getting the hint about her being cold.
At least, Ro & Ehren look like they might be having fun monkeying around.

Siobhan, you are the perfect wife! You and your reaction to receiving 50 Shades of Window. Seamus must be ecstatic!
As eager as I am to see the second generation come into their own, I am hating the thought of seeing Seamus & Siobhan as elders. (;_;)
Oh yay, a trip to the The Lab with Kellan!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Just catched up, just intime to vote, timing goal completed.

All 4 children are lovely, I like them for each their thing.
Was hard to choose between the girls, and actually the chooise was also between the boys. Hope I made the right chooise.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
0.o The tree can disintegrate?! I had no idea it could!  Oh my... Poor Siobhan.  At least they could have another tree. Bahahaha, we all have those Sims that we just love.  And normally, I love the terrible ones lol.  I just wasn't a fan of her saying, "well if they are any soulmate of mine, they'll be fine with it."  If she had said "I'll make sure we agree on it," I'd be fine with it.  Semantics, maybe, but there ya go heh.  I do love your Sharebears.  Seamus cracks me up lol

Yeah there's a really small chance your tree can spontaneously combust! I was so annoyed because it legit took 5 sim hours to complete lol

If she'd said that thought it would mean she was actually considerate to other sims she's definitelly not 😂 no worries
I'm glad you like Seamus though he's a lot of fun to play!

Did the tree burn up? (I see two little piles of ashes...) Poor Siobhan, having to redo the Christmas ornaments.
I was going to ask about the hawt guy in the dark-red sweater, seated on the couch next to Niamh. But that's Declan, right? Lol.
Awww, poor Ro, with Ehren not getting the hint about her being cold.
At least, Ro & Ehren look like they might be having fun monkeying around.

Siobhan, you are the perfect wife! You and your reaction to receiving 50 Shades of Window. Seamus must be ecstatic!
As eager as I am to see the second generation come into their own, I am hating the thought of seeing Seamus & Siobhan as elders. (;_;)
Oh yay, a trip to the The Lab with Kellan!

The tree burnt up and took the rug with it :/ I litterally had just bought that one too

Yeah that's just Declans other outfit lol I thought I'd give him something that looked kinda similar to his child outfit at least (since it was adorable)

Lmao Siobhan woukd thank you, I've still got 2 in-game weeks before Seamus ages up and 2 more then until Siobhan does (bc she was pregnant for like 9 sim days) so we've got a while yet don't worry!

Just catched up, just intime to vote, timing goal completed.

All 4 children are lovely, I like them for each their thing.
Was hard to choose between the girls, and actually the chooise was also between the boys. Hope I made the right chooise.

You made it just in time and broke the tie! Definitelly a good decision haha

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
So sorry I have been MIA, I just needed a break. RIL stinks. Poor Siobhan, everything she touched there at the end just went up in smoke. But it is true, material things can be replaced. :)

A little 50 Shades of Windows never hurt everyone. ;)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
So sorry I have been MIA, I just needed a break. RIL stinks. Poor Siobhan, everything she touched there at the end just went up in smoke. But it is true, material things can be replaced. :)

A little 50 Shades of Windows never hurt everyone. ;)

Don't worry about it being a person is Really hard!

Honestly I think Siobhan might be some kind of pyromaniac this is like the third thing she's set on fire somehow

And you're right it's a totally harmless comedy novel, definitely not creepy or really twilight fanfiction or anything like that haha