Author Topic: The Seven Heroes Dynasty- Kindness Abound 05/05/24  (Read 774 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Seven Heroes Dynasty- Kindness Abound 04/04/24
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 12:00:43 PM »
Haha, I thought Shannon would go after all the mean kids and bullies to kill them with kindness or, at least, to boost your Conflict Resolution. ;)
Living the mellow life in a cute tiny house!
I was surprised that her Scholarly Aptitude badge was 0/5 even after doing homework twice and reading a book.  Hmmmm...
Looking forward to learning what her project will be.  One related to painting, I imagine.

LMAO, I think my pictures got a little out a wack on that one. But I went with it. Makes for a better story. LMAO..

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Seven Heroes Dynasty- Kindness Abound 05/05/24
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2024, 03:14:39 PM »
Rise and shine! Time for the new school day to begin.
I keep getting text messages from the board about early graduation. Not sure if I should do it or not.

Today I talked to Malcolm. I know he's got such a bad rep, but sometimes I think people just need to
a friendly ear to listen.

Nothing much happened today. I think after I finish my homework, I will go and workout at the new gym across the street.

Yeah!! Look at me, looking so fly and cool in my winter outfit.

Sometimes a girl just needs to punch something. Okay, maybe she needs to punch something a lot of times.
It just feels so good and it relieves so much stress.

The treadmill also helps with that. When it's raining and cold, no one likes to run outside and get all wet and cold.

Plus, I just helped earn another badge toward my requirements.

girl: she is always talking to herself, like someone is listening her.
guy: Maybe she is one of those founders, and she has a watcher. I have heard that only those in the household can hear them.
Girl: I just think it's weird.
Shannon: Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weird. Maybe I just like my own company somethings, nothing wrong with that is that? Sometimes, folks just like
being in the zone and they tend to do things others don't. Doesn't make them different. No different than you all standing around in your towels.

Off to my scouts meeting. I hope that I can get my next promotion soon. I don't want to check my board until my Scout Meeting requirements update.

*Proud*
That was a great meeting, My Scout leader says I am doing great and my badges a ahead. Now I can check my board and see what is next.

YES!! I have been promoted to Pegasus Scout!

Well, another day of school is done, and guess what!! It's prom. Yes! I know, I don't have a date but who cares.

Looks like everyone showed up. Great looking class right? Sharp class we are.

Malcolm and I voted for King and jester.

Then we went and took some funny pictures together. Hopefully they turn out great.

Time to announce the King and Jester of Prom. The anticipation is killing me.

umm, ooops  ;D ::) I forgot their names. What do expect, I've only been here a few weeks. There are alot of kids to remember.

Afterwards, a few of us went to pier for some fun.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2024, 03:32:40 PM »
Hmmmmm . . . . Malcolm . . . interesting choice for a friend for someone focused on kindness, but you never know . . .
The conversation related to the picture of the sims in towels was perfect! They are so obviously talking about Shannon even though she's looking right at them. 🤣
Congrats on all the scout progress!

I'm glad to see you back in the game! I know you've had a lot going on. Hope things are settling down for you.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2024, 09:52:06 PM »
Wow, Shannon and...Malcolm of all people!
Either Shannon simply can't stay away from those bad boys or she's working on her Conflict Resolution, lol!
No, Shannon's right. Everysim can benefit from some love and understanding.

I like how you've frame every screenshot with that lovely lavender frame. Only two more badges left!

anything