Author Topic: The Bua Sim Tech Dynasty --Please Graveyard. Going to restart at some point.  (Read 1537 times)

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Long ago, a wise and benevolent king was overthrown and killed by his rivals. His infant son, Zakai, was whisked away by the king's chief counselor and transported to a secluded island. Zakai grew on this island, along with the counselor's daughter, Akasha. Shortly before the loyal counselor died, Zakai and Akasha pledged themselves to each other and promised the counselor that they would keep both his and his king's bloodlines alive.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

With no palace, no attendants, and no servants, these simple huts would have to do for now. Zakai and Akasha had become accustomed to their simple life. Although it was difficult after Akasha's father died, the couple soon began to appreciate not having the distractions of other people and they grew even closer.

Zakai grew to resemble his father in both appearance and temperament. He carried on the traditions of his village, painting his face, adding tribal tattoos to his arms, and wearing the necklace of his slain father.

Akasha grew into a stunning beauty who maintained the campsite, cooked meals, and honed her skills while Zakai provided food.

Their meals consisted primarily of the fish Zakai was able to catch, along with the blackberries that grew in abundance on the island. For many years, the pair saw no other people and learned to rely solely on each other.

Eventually, Akasha gave birth to Baki, their firstborn son.

Baki was a happy toddler who was content to play with the few toys his father carved for him. He was a bit of a clingy child and spending so much time with his mother allowed him to master all of the skills of early childhood.

Spending so much time teaching Baki, Akasha was able to become an expert parent, a skill that would surely be valuable to the family as they move into the Low Tech Era.

Aspirations:
Akasha-Soulmate (not completed)
Zakai-Angling Ace (not completed)

Skills:
Day 3: Singing-Akasha
Day 6: Charisma-Akasha
Day 8: Mischief-Zakai
Day 10: Fitness-Zakai
Day 11: Parenting-Akasha

No Tech completed on Day 11
#of Sims used: 2

Tents by Sandy at AroundTheSims4 (ATS4)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Bua Sim Tech Dynasty --No Tech Summary
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 02:43:45 PM »
Well, Zakai and Akasha sure whizzed through the No Tech Era!
Great backstory, too, with a fitting lot and wardrobe choices (Akasha seems very regal, though Zakai is the Prince).

I'm very eager to see what this household does next and whether or not they leave their lovely starting lot.
Great update! :)

P.S. I hope it's okay but I'm stealing your stats format, with the completion date preceding the skill and aspirations.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: The Bua Sim Tech Dynasty --Low Tech Summary
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 04:48:50 PM »
I have somehow lost my screen captures for the Low Tech Era, so here's a pic of Zakai with his cowplant and a summary of achievements. I haven't touched this challenge in quite a while, but I have my notes.

Zakai and Akasha have had three children, Baki, Keisha, and Azariah. The family moved to Sulani when they completed the Low-Tech Era.

SKILLS

Cooking: Akasha, Day 22
Herbalism: Akasha, Day 22
Fishing: Zakai, Day 12
Gardening: Zakai, Day 24
Violin: Baki, Day 23

ASPIRATIONS

Soulmate: Akasha, Day 15
Angling Ace: Zakai, Day 14
The Curator: Zakai, Day 18
Outdoor Enthusiast: Akasha, Day 28
Freelance Botanist: Zakai, Day 28

Total Sims used: 3

Start of Mid-Tech: Day 28

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Bua Sim Tech Dynasty --No Tech Summary
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 09:26:17 PM »
@reggikko

Yay, I'm glad you're still playing your SimTech challenge!
I'm looking forward to meeting all the children. :)
Only three more eras to go!