Author Topic: Empire of Evil- 4/30/13, Chapter 19  (Read 11282 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Empire of Evil- 4/23/13, Chapter 16
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 03:15:57 AM »
Wow, Mina's all grown up and lovely already! Congratulations to her and Dimitri, and fingers crossed for fairy booboos.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 03:26:14 AM »
So Dimitri ended up as a writer in your file as well. Interesting. Everything's happening so fast! Mina's having a baby, Devin's remarried, wow! This should be exciting. Nice of Alecia and Tyler to come to the wedding and all.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
I love Mina! She was pretty and awesome. And that hair suit her well XD
I can't wait to listen other Wedding bells.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 04:55:14 PM »
Wow, Mina's all grown up and lovely already! Congratulations to her and Dimitri, and fingers crossed for fairy booboos.

Thanks!  Yeah, I really love Mina.  I do.  *grins*

So Dimitri ended up as a writer in your file as well. Interesting. Everything's happening so fast! Mina's having a baby, Devin's remarried, wow! This should be exciting. Nice of Alecia and Tyler to come to the wedding and all.

Yeah, that's why I went, oh wow!  That's awesome!  Maybe townies have a specific LTW?  Or does it fluctuate?  I have to be honest, I don't do a lot of research into stuff like that XD  I try to let it go with the flow.  And yes, things have been happening quickly, to the point, I'm goin' a bit nuts XD  And it only gets worse... you'll see why in the next couple updates XD

I love Mina! She was pretty and awesome. And that hair suit her well XD
I can't wait to listen other Wedding bells.

Other wedding bells?  You mean Devin and Lydia?  Heh, they're already married.  Did it in a private ceremony since they didn't want to cause a fuss XD  (Translation: their Watcher was already goin' crazy from Dimitri and Mina's wedding because she didn't realize what having a destination wedding entailed XD). 

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 11:29:11 PM »
Yeah, that's why I went, oh wow!  That's awesome!  Maybe townies have a specific LTW?  Or does it fluctuate?  I have to be honest, I don't do a lot of research into stuff like that XD  I try to let it go with the flow.  And yes, things have been happening quickly, to the point, I'm goin' a bit nuts XD  And it only gets worse... you'll see why in the next couple updates XD

Well I'm glad, because I got to experience your story as a result :) Some townies have a specific LTW. It depends. For a Sim that starts the game as a toddler, no. I think only Young Adult and up start the game with LTWs, and not even all of them have the same one every time.

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
Chapter 17: Family

Finally managed to get my husband to stand still long enough to get a picture of him.  Isn’t he a cutie?  I love his wings.  *licks lips*  Sorry, can’t help myself.  Just love him so much.  Think being pregnant is really messing with my hormones…  Then again, watching Dimitri listen and talk to my tummy is adorable.  And he’s even more wonderful because when my back starts to kill me, he’s always willing to offer me a message.
Dimitri (ne Ivanov) Abaddon, adult and fairy
Traits: Slob, loner, virtuoso, savvy sculpture, light sleeper
LTW: Professional author

*sigh*  My dad’s got a one track mind lately… C’mon dad!  See!  See!  I told ya what that activity leads to… I mean, not like you didn’t already have three kids…  Well guess what?  A fourth’s on the way!  Feels very weird to know that my son is going to be older than his aunt/uncle…

Both my dad and my husband are enjoying having two pregnant females in the house… and I’m not actually being sarcastic.  Lydia and I are actually pretty mellow.  Probably comes from having a lot of support and help.  I can’t help myself either, I have to talk to my new brother/sister.

Oh, it was time for Bracen to go to prom!  Doesn’t he look great?  My little brother loves his sunglasses.  His date, Esther Link, met him there.  They had a great time, both cuttin’ up the dance floor.  Neither won King or Queen, but that was ok.  They had a great time.

My dad is really excited to be a grandpa; he wants 5 grandkids…  Hope my brothers- maybe a sister- have more… *gulps*  Not sure I can handle more than one… maybe two.

I had been asleep… something seemed to give way inside me and then the floor was soaked… then the pain began…  The baby was coming!  My husband… doesn’t have a good head in a crisis unfortunately.  My dad had to smack him upside the head; the jolt seemed to work and before long, we were at the hospital.  After a long labor, our son was born.  Welcome to the world Eric Abaddon!

My brother is enraptured with Eric.  He likes to help out, taking turns holding and feeding Eric.  It’s so sweet of him.

Now that I’m no longer pregnant, I can’t help but go and chat with Lydia, compare our pregnant experiences… and of course, I gotta let my little brother/sister know what their big sister sounds like, right?

My dad’s really lookin’ forward to being a dad again.  Wish I could remember him from then.

He’s also really enjoying his grandboo.  A lot of the time, I don’t even get a chance to get to Eric’s crib before my dad’s there.  In some ways, it’s really nice… in others, I wanna tell him to share.  It’s silly, but I feel like he’s growing up so fast and with being at work, I don’t get to see him as often as I’d like, so when I’m home, I’d really like to spend as much time with him as I can.

Well, looks like Dad’s gonna have his hands full since Lydia just went into labor.  And once again… just goes to prove that my husband is useless in a crisis… you’d think that he would at least know to go get the car warmed up…  Oh Dimitri…  I love you, but we really need to talk about your crisis management…  My little brother, Graham Abaddon came into the world healthy and with a lot of crying, according to my dad.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Empire of Evil- 4/24/13, Chapter 17
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2013, 12:49:23 AM »
Chapter 18: Toddlers, Fires, and Cops Oh My!

This family can be a bit… confusing at times.  Though I understand why my dad does it- after all, I have the same inclination every now and again- it is a bit odd to watch your father steal your son’s candy on a regular basis.  And yet… Eric can’t get enough of his grandfather.  He coos and babbles, grinning all the while. Guess that’s the Evil trait for ya…

With the family ever growing, dad and Dimitri did some construction, adding two new rooms.  Graham’s room is connected to dad and Lydia’s room and Eric’s room is right off Dimitri and mine’s suite. 

Though I love my nooboo, really not diggin’ the baby weight I gained, so I’ve been steadily working on that, as well as upping my athletic skill for when I return to work.

My brother Bracen became a Young Adult today!  Isn’t he so handsome?  He moved out at the end of the week, needing to be on his own, I think.  He was still feeling a bit lost without Tyler, and he felt that staying at home wouldn’t help with that. 

Bracen Abaddon, adult
Neurotic, eccentric, genius, ambitious, handy
LTW: Leader of the Free World

It was also my son’s birthday as well that week.  We bought him a cake and everyone gathered round… when suddenly, one of the candles fell off and caught the table on fire!  *sigh* It seems I’m the only one who can keep a cool head on their shoulders when something goes wrong.  We eventually got the fire out and tried again; it went off without a hitch the second time.

My Eric is such an adorable little faeboo isn’t he?  He got his Daddy’s wings and everything!  Look at ‘im try ‘em out!  He loves his mommy and his mommy loves him very much…  Ok, definitely been at home too long since I’m talking to myself in baby babble…  We’ve started on his toddler skills already, like walking.

My newest little brother also had a birthday.  It really is odd knowing that Eric is older than his uncle…  Lydia’s teaching him some of his toddler skills.  Once I get home from sitting in jail for a night, I decide to help out with his potty training…  *sigh* I mean, I did tell the guys that wearing that dress did NOT make me look more inconspicuous…  but they insisted.  And look at what happened!  I miss a night with my own little nooboo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Empire of Evil- 4/26/13, Chapter 18
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
Have not forgotten about this.  Just been a little distracted with work and what not.  Plan on doing an update at some point today.  Just need to get screenshots together.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Empire of Evil- 4/26/13, Chapter 18
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2013, 09:55:19 PM »
Chapter 19: Advice, Fights, Revenge, and Shang Simla

Heh, my dad’s still enamored with my son.  He’s always got him, every minute he can.  I can hear him whispering to the little guy about the syndicate and the best way to “persuade” someone to do what ya want.  That’s how ya get ahead in the business, after all.  I just can’t help but smile.  I vaguely remember my dad telling me the same thing when I was about Eric’s age.

I actually manage to snag my little one every now again.  His favorite game is the Claw at the moment.  His face is just adorable.  He likes to be scared.  He’s definitely my kid.

Even my step mom spends time with Eric.  She’s pretty busy with work and training, but I always find her sneaking up to his room to cuddle and tickle him.  Eric seems quite taken with her.  It does pull at my heart strings though… My mom has never seen her grandson…  I suppose I could try to call her, but… she left us.  I don’t know if I have the heart to make the first overture.  It still hurts too much. 

Argh!  When I run the syndicate, I am totally firing my boss… I gotta talk to my dad about who he has runnin’ day to day operations.  The guy is an idiot.  He insists this outfit is great for pickpocketing.  He says it’s supposed to make me inconspicuous.  That is such crap!  Everyone knows who I am… it just makes them all the more suspicious and I’m constantly getting busted!

*sigh*  I knew it was too good to be true.  I’m not sure what happened, exactly, but Dad and Dimitri  haven’t been getting along well lately.  And today, they got into a nasty fight.  I shoulda warned my husband… my dad doesn’t exactly fight fair.  He kicked Dimitri’s butt.  Then again… shouldn’t tick off a fairy either… as my dad found out.  Urgh!  Great, this is all I need… Guess I’ll need to keep them separated as much as possible…

It’s my little nooboos birthday already!  He’s getting so big so fast!  I wish I could keep him this size forever… but then, it’s nice to see him grow up too.  The pains of being of a mother I suppose.  I am quite proud of my little man.

Already, Eric and my dad are plotting.  Dad, Eric’s a bright kid, but not sure he quite understands what you’re going for there…  The nuclear takeover thing can wait until he’s a teenager at least, ok?

It’s Eric’s first day of school.  I can’t help but laugh a little as he saunters to the school bus.  Though he was running just a little behind, he hurries for no Sim…  That’s my boy! 

After a little while, Dimitri and I decided to take Eric to Shang Simla so he could get a bit of worldly experience.  Dimitri had a bit of business with his books there and I had a… meeting there as well.  We got there fine.  Eric was excited to be traveling.  He had a lot of excess energy so I played a bit of tag with him before we went up to base camp.

I got my own business taken care of pretty quickly.  My dad had had me take a special package to one of the thugs for the local crime syndicate there.  Apparently, we’re thinking of allying our organization with theirs… not sure how I feel about it, but it’s dad’s decision of course.

While I was doing that, my hubby decided to try his hand at martial arts.  It looks like a lot of fun.  I think once I get a bit more secure in the syndicate, I might try my hand at it.  Eric was off bothering the locals.

When I got back from my errand, I decided to have a bit of fun.  Dimitri was sleeping, so I thought I’d creep in and scare him a little.  But he must have been exhausted.  He never even noticed me…

Dimitri and I both decided to explore a tomb while we were there.  My hubby wasn’t well prepared for his and he ended up passing out.  I was a bit more prepared and ended up coming home with some interesting little tidbits.

On the last day of our vacation, Dimitri and I decided to have a bit of a last… hoorah.  Or in this case, a celebratory woohoo.  All in all, our vacation was a success.  Tomorrow, we go home.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Empire of Evil- 4/30/13, Chapter 19
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 02:16:04 AM »
I always find it interesting when nefarious intentions are assigned to a seemingly harmless family holiday. Just a tip, even hinting at profanity with asterisks is not allowed. You've read the Forum Rules, right?

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:46 AM »
I always find it interesting when nefarious intentions are assigned to a seemingly harmless family holiday. Just a tip, even hinting at profanity with asterisks is not allowed. You've read the Forum Rules, right?

That was odd... I did read the rules, actually.  I didn't actually put those asterisks in... I changed what the word should have been, not actually realizing that it was considered profanity...

Heh, yeah.  One of the reasons I had them go to China was because Dimitri and Mina both had Opps to go there, so thought it would be a good story element.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2013, 07:00:46 PM »
It is with a heavy heart, and a lot of cursing inward that I have to say I have to start over... not because I failed, but because somehow, all of my Sim files are bad.  The backups as well.  It's like it no longer recognizes them as a Sims 3 file...  I don't know what to do.  I followed all the instructions on the topics in question... Unless someone has a suggestion, I'm going to have to start from scratch, having even lost my Sim Bin sims and even downloads seem to not be recognized.  Had to go to the store and redownload them.  I truly don't know how it happened... and I am so disappointed.  That means not just this story, but my other two as well...  I'm going to give it a day, see if anyone has any suggestions, otherwise, this and my other stories will be put into the graveyard.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2013, 07:41:41 PM »
Per the author's request, this thread is being moved to the stories graveyard.  If at any time the author would like to have this thread revived, just contact myself or any other moderator.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'