Author Topic: My Sims absolutely refuse to whoohoo  (Read 1516 times)

Offline NiiNii

• Nooboo
My Sims absolutely refuse to whoohoo
« on: January 08, 2017, 05:21:48 AM »
I am playing Sims 4, and everytime I try to make them woohoo (two guys who are married) they just like, do the short seducing of each other while standing then all of a sudden they're cheering and they are happy. I've tried EVERYTHING I've tried having them both sitting on the bed at the same time and having them kiss and whisper and what not and get in the mood THEN clicking "woohoo" when it pops up. I've tried it while they're near, or sitting on the bed. I've tried enabling the emotional aura before getting them in the mood. Ive tried clicking on one Sim and then the other and selecting "woohoo with". The same thing happens, short seducing session, then suddenly they're cheering and are happy. They do notttt woohoo at all whatsoever. And I only try to make them do this when they are feeling happy or inspired or playful, only positive emotions, and all their needs are green. Is my game glitched or something?? Am I doing something wrong? Please help :/

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: My Sims absolutely refuse to whoohoo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum @NiiNii

I unfortunately don't have a solution to your problem. I'd like to say, however, that my sims only do the "woohoo victory cheer" before woohoo, never after.
How curious that they refuse to woohoo, though. Is there a problem with the bed?

Good luck with your sims and please let us know how you eventually solve this problem.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: My Sims absolutely refuse to whoohoo
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
Here are a few things you could try. Try selling the bed and buying a new one. Make sure there are no items that were placed near or over the bed with MOO cheat. Try woohooing in another location like a tent of you have Outdoor Retreat or the telescope from the base game and then try the bed again.

If you use mods or cc take them all out and try again. Tips for how to test mods
Tips for mod use.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

anything