Author Topic: Can't get pregnant?  (Read 7627 times)

Offline starrydog

• Nooboo
Can't get pregnant?
« on: February 25, 2018, 11:11:58 PM »
I'm trying to get a vampire woman pregnant. She's a young adult. I've tried with an elder vampire man and a young adult human man. Several times. She won't get pregnant. I don't even have the option to do a pregnancy test on the toilet. It's been a while since I've tried to make a woman pregnant, so I'm not sure if anything's changed. I have some mods but none that's related to pregnancy.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Can't get pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 07:25:51 AM »
Hey :)

First off, make sure you Try for Baby and not just Woohoo. Secondly, mods can really mess up the game, so try without any if you haven't already. You can also try to repair and update your game from Origin. (Right-click Sims 4 and select Repair.) These are my best suggestions. Good luck!
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:57:51 AM »
@starrydog

Hello ^^ All of Nindigo's suggestions are good ones.  The other thing to look at is in CAS, there is gender customization.  Make sure that the Sim you are trying to get pregnant can get pregnant.  Under gender options, there are three pregnancy options: "Become pregnant", "Get others pregnant", or "neither".  It isn't supposed to change unless the player has changed it, but as Nindigo pointed out, sometimes mods, particularly script mods, can change things and you might not realize it.

Offline commasplice

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 12:39:17 PM »
One other thing--make sure you have fewer than 8 sims/pets in the household.