Author Topic: Baby Blues  (Read 2859 times)

kayelash1

Baby Blues
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:34 PM »
Help!  I had my guy sim get his girlfriend pregnant and she had the baby, later I decided to marry them and move in together, but they wont let me move the baby with them! He continues to stay at the girlfriend's original house with the grandmom. I cant even take the baby on outings with either nor both parents it will pop up a message saying a young sim was left behind because not enough sims to carry him.....what does that mean?!...Can my couple get their baby?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Baby Blues
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 03:05:30 AM »
Try using Edit Town to split the baby from Grandma and place it with your couple.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

kayelash1

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
 Thank you for your reply!.......I dont see that option, is that for the xbox360 version?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Baby Blues
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:42:35 AM »
Try using Edit Town to split the baby from Grandma and place it with your couple.

MoMoll, I've tried to do this before without success. If the sim is younger than a young adult, he/she has to have an older sim with on the clipboard. You can then just place the baby to the new family and place the adult back into the original family.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »
I play on Xbox 360.  I think the edit town feature is only on the PC version.  Thats a weird situation.  As I said in another post, nothing fazes me in this game anymore.  All I can think of is to have your sims get pregnant again.  I am not sure how the other babys relationship with your sims will turn out when he gets older.

kayelash1

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »
Thank u!