Author Topic: UC for Legacy?  (Read 2499 times)

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
UC for Legacy?
« on: May 07, 2012, 10:26:16 PM »
So I saw the legacy challenge and I decided that I wanted to go for it. I've never stuck with a family for more than a couple gens, so I thought it would be interesting.

The question I have though (And sorry if it's a repeat) was about doing the legacy challenge in Union Cove. I could just be missing it, but I only found one plot of land that comes close to the 14700 mark, but it's about 14300.

Is there a way to edit the lot so it's up to par while still being completly empty or can i edit the funds so that I have only 1300 after buying the lot?

If it's a no that's fine, just tell me :) I just love the UC world.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: UC for Legacy?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 11:40:18 PM »
We actually have Dynasties and legacy stories in our story board taking place in Union Cove! It's approved by our Challenge Coordinator, Metro, and it's a world created by our forum.

I believe it's Dynasty Lot. It was made specifically for our immortal dynasty challenges. ;)

And of course, welcome to the forum. Hope you like it, here, I'd love to read your legacy.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »
Oh okay, thanks! I just downloaded the UC world a few days ago and haven't completely explored it, so I wasn't sure if I was mistakened.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:55:54 PM »
You're welcome! Union Cove took a lot of hard work and effort, and if you read the past stories on this forum, you will see that the world has our Simselves, as well as Sims we have created and featured in stories on this forum, including the Dreamweavers, from Pam's immortal dynasty! Our moderator Ana, (one of our Top Secret Members who made this world possible), has a list of residents in this sticky. I'm so happy you like it.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
If you turn on 'testingcheatsenabled true' in the cheat console and then type 'familyFunds FamilySurname Funds' if you set the Funds to whatever amount it needs to be it sets the family funds to that amount. Then dimply turn off testingcheats by making it 'false' at the end. Welcome to the forum! :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline dtaymoore

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 04:10:04 PM »
jeanamariex3: thanks for the link, made it a lot easier to look through all the townies!

samoht04: thanks too! got my funds set up correctly :)