Author Topic: Do you have to sign a piece of paper to go on a field trip?  (Read 2428 times)

marystar

Do you have to sign something to go on a field trip or no?

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Re: do you have to sign a piece of paper to go on a feild trip?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 04:46:38 PM »
You'll get a dialog box asking for permission for the child to go. There isn't any animation or any action needed on the part of the child's parents - just the player.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: do you have to sign a piece of paper to go on a feild trip?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »
The dialog box looks just like the one asking permission to go to someone's house.  If you want them to go, hit the checkmark.  If you don't want them to go, hit the x.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: Do you have to sign a piece of paper to go on a field trip?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:27:33 PM »
Field trips are interesting, they get rewards sometimes and I just noticed (after playing with field trips since Generations came out!) that the kids can also raise skill levels, depending on where they go.  For example the field trip to the science center got the children Fishing skill increase, and the teenagers Fishing and Gardening skill increase.  I was so excited when I saw this, I click yes every time!

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:25:57 PM »
If your simmies go on a field trip on the same day as their after school activity, their after school activity will be rendered null.

If you want your sim to get that one last logic level via debate club and you have a mausoleum field trip, I'd choose debate club because you'd increase that skill.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
If your simmies go on a field trip on the same day as their after school activity, their after school activity will be rendered null.

If you want your sim to get that one last logic level via debate club and you have a mausoleum field trip, I'd choose debate club because you'd increase that skill.

true, the field trips do cancel out the after school activities.  The mausoleum does give you things like rare rocks and seeds though.   

:)

marystar

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 03:50:47 PM »
thanks ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.