Author Topic: Parents going on free trips lose opportunities and wishes?  (Read 2676 times)

Ketalar

So I've recently gotten generations and soon after the third heir in my dynasty turned to a teen the parents got the opportunity to get a free two-days vacation. Of course I accepted but when they came back their opportunities were gone and so were their wishes. Is this a known bug or is it just me? They also don't seem to get opportunities back; one of them had the steak opportunity for the Omni Plant and he doesn't seem to be getting it back again, even after a week.

Hopefully I'm not the only one who found out about this. I'm not letting parents go on free trips again, hehe.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Parents going on free trips lose opportunities and wishes?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »
This has happened to me every time the parents went on a free vacation so it's not just you.   It's the same for kids who go to boarding schools.  I think it's just part of the coding for making them uncontrollable.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
You should get the steak opportunity back eventually, though.  It may take some time.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Ketalar

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 09:02:19 AM »
Thanks for the answers everyone. I'll remember not to do that anymore when everyone has four 5k+ wishes almost satisftied :P

anything