Author Topic: Always on the list LTR - do I get in every time?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline koda733

• The Wandering Noob
  • Llama Wrangler
Always on the list LTR - do I get in every time?
« on: June 03, 2012, 08:27:58 PM »
When I started a new game with a different Sim, I got the 'Always On The List' LTR very fast. When I visited the Prosper Room, as I was sitting down on the couch, a random bouncer decided to pick a fight with me! I got my Sim to level 10 in the Athletic skill in only 3 Sim days with a glitch (that will be mentioned in my future Skills forum question), and I had won the fight. Anyways, the relation bar took a good hit, around -5. Now, can I get in the room that's guarded by the bouncer that fought me? And if I can, will it change if the relation bar between that certain bouncer and me goes to -100?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Always on the list LTR - do I get in every time?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
With that reward, you should be able to get into that room or any other room.  I don't think the fight with the bouncer has anything to do with it.  It was probably just a random thing that happens in bars.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline koda733

• The Wandering Noob
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Always on the list LTR - do I get in every time?
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:52:41 AM »
Ahh, thanks. I kind of panicked there, because I hate being repelled out of venues such as the Prosper Room and Plasma X0X (X = 1 number I don't know, probably 1 or 5)

anything