Author Topic: The Mole Interactive Story Completed: The Epilogue  (Read 138930 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Mole Interactive Story
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
"Well met Nick, well met. It will be... interesting to see how the events turn. I for one will enjoy this. I just know I will enjoy it."
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »
"Well met Nick, well met. It will be... interesting to see how the events turn. I for one will enjoy this. I just know I will enjoy it."

Why of course my dear friend , see you at the finish line
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »
Why of course my dear friend , see you at the finish line

Are either of you sure you'll make it? Won't you just be too distracted as you bicker with each other, and Bo runs ahead and snatches up the trophy? ;)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:00 PM »
Carrots:The Voice in my head tells me that I shall be victorious over all

And we all know the Voice is never wrong.
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2012, 02:48:52 PM »
Are either of you sure you'll make it? Won't you just be too distracted as you bicker with each other, and Bo runs ahead and snatches up the trophy? ;)

Ah Miss Bruce how could I forget you  and the bickering your talking about let's say it's all part of the plan  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »

"Why of course I won't be distracted. I may distract but that is an entirely different situation. I must say though that Bo is a beautiful lady, as are all of the ladies." *Wink*

[/i]Why of course my dear friend , see you at the finish line

"I look forward to greeting you as you cross the line, assuming we all make it through this - who knows how dangerous our challenges are too be..."

And we all know the Voice is never wrong.

Fez and I may disagree.  ;)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
Sstarr:  Hmmm .... Jordan's cute! And knows it.  I wonder if he has trouble getting that big swollen head through the door?

[thinking] Hah!  The boys are already squabbling among themselves.  They'll be too busy watching each other to even notice me pulling ahead in the contest.  I'll clean the floor with them!  ;D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »
[
Sstarr:  Hmmm .... Jordan's cute! And knows it.  I wonder if he has trouble getting that big swollen head through the door?

[thinking] Hah!  The boys are already squabbling among themselves.  They'll be too busy watching each other to even notice me pulling ahead in the contest.  I'll clean the floor with them!  ;D
And ,Miss Sstar I think you may have got your fact's wrong with Mr Jordan's   Cuteness but who knows maybe you'll get together at the runner up party  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2012, 03:01:42 PM »
[And ,Miss Sstar I think you may have got your fact's wrong with Mr Jordan's   Cuteness but who knows maybe you'll get together at the runner up party  ;D

How sweet of you to invite me to your runner-up party!  Of course, I'd be delighted to attend.  I want you all to know that I'll be a very gracious winner.  :-*

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »
Carrots:Hah party you will all be eating the humblest of pies by the time I am finished with you,I and I alone shall have cake and the victory shall taste that much sweeter
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »

"Ah, of course! How could you expect anything otherwise, of course I know I'm handsome! As for fitting through doors - it's not the head that stops me, it's the muscles on my arms.*Wink*

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »
How sweet of you to invite me to your runner-up party!  Of course, I'd be delighted to attend.  I want you all to know that I'll be a very gracious winner.  :-*

Ha ha ha Very funny Miss Starr maybe I've underestimated you. Maybe you can reach Second place

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2012, 03:07:34 PM »
Ha ha ha Very funny Miss Starr maybe I've underestimated you. Maybe you can reach Second place

Well, sure, boy.  To reach second place?  Piece of cake.  I'll just reach behind me.  ;)

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »
Carrots:Hah party you will all be eating the humblest of pies by the time I am finished with you,I and I alone shall have cake and the victory shall taste that much sweeter

The only thing you'll have to do with cake, my girl, is contributing the carrots for it.  ;D

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2012, 03:10:50 PM »
Well, sure, boy.  To reach second place?  Piece of cake.  I'll just reach behind me.  ;)

Behind you that only means one thing you came joint second place so close but not close enough, Hey  if you drop out now it spare you the hurt and pain of losing and if you dress up a little bit I might take to The Brightmore  ;)