Author Topic: The Mole Interactive Story Completed: The Epilogue  (Read 140353 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Mole Interactive Story
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
Behind you that only means one thing you came joint second place so close but not close enough, Hey  if you drop out now it spare you the hurt and pain of losing and if you dress up a little bit I might take to The Brightmore  ;)

What comes behind first place?  Second place!  Therefore, from the Winners Circle, I'll just reach behind me to where you lesser Sims will be huddled.  Sheesh!  If your contest skills aren't any better than your math, maybe you're the one who should consider dropping out.  ;D
You and your fellow losers can console yourselves with drinks at The Brightmore - I'm much too focused to have time for such frivolity.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »
What comes behind first place?  Second place!  Therefore, from the Winners Circle, I'll just reach behind me to where you lesser Sims will be huddled.  Sheesh!  If your contest skills aren't any better than your math, maybe you're the one who should consider dropping out.  ;D
You and your fellow losers can console yourselves with drinks at The Brightmore - I'm much too focused to have time for such frivolity.

I apologise Miss Sstar Perhaps we can be friends after the competion someone as beautiful and intelligent should not worry about minor things like winning a Game like this you deserve better there's something called an Immortal Dynasty you get to marry christopher steel go sign up quickly before Carina Dreamweaver
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2012, 03:43:22 PM »
I apologise Miss Sstar Perhaps we can be friends after the competion someone as beautiful and intelligent should not worry about minor things like winning a Game like this you deserve better there's something called an Immortal Dynasty you get to marry christopher steel go sign up quickly before Carina Dreamweaver

Haha!  Now you're talking!

(Methinks the lad has remembered the old saying about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar  ;) )

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »

(Methinks the lad has remembered the old saying about catching more flies with honey than with vinegar  ;) )

Maybe I only want the best for you  ;)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »

You like my new Profile Picture  ;)

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2012, 04:13:47 PM »
You like my new Profile Picture  ;)

Hehe, you certainly know how to get to a girl's heart!  Very cute!  (almost as cute as my picture of my boy James)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2012, 04:15:28 PM »
Hehe, you certainly know how to get to a girl's heart!  Very cute!  (almost as cute as my picture of my boy James  :))

Ah he is one lucky boy to have a great mother like you I actually like dogs my best friend had a golden retriever called Max   :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »
I leave to see a movie and we have the contestants squabbling amongst themselves already! This will be an interesting story.

@samoht: I have your Sim downloaded. Now all we need is Widonja, and I've been told that their sim will be done during the weekend. We're in the home stretch!

@simboy: I sent you a PM about it, but I have Showtime now. Do you have a preference as to whether I use Troy or Nick?

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2012, 08:02:42 PM »
I leave to see a movie and we have the contestants squabbling amongst themselves already! This will be an interesting story.

Yeah, I think our host is going to need all the patience and mediation skills he can muster!   ;D

Edit:  I have to say, I like the way this thread is filling up with pictures of little black devil dogs (but if Simboy thinks I'm going to let him win because of the Schips, he doesn't know me very well)!  Now, if we could just work Incubus into the story somehow...  Do you think the contest could use a mascot?

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »
Yeah, I think our host is going to need all the patience and mediation skills he can muster!   ;D

Oh, yes. Now I need to figure out the identity of the Mole...

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2012, 09:20:17 PM »
Oh, yes. Now I need to figure out the identity of the Mole...

And how, I wonder, is that decision going to be made?  Which of the contestants will it be?  *Rising suspense*

Oh, to be a fly on the wall!

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2012, 01:36:20 AM »
You guys are hilarious. I'm just sitting here laughing!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2012, 06:41:11 AM »
Bo isn't too impressed with either of the boys here - One is attempting to flirt his way to the top and the other is using flattery! At least Aaron isn't stooping to that level! Well, I doubt many of us girls fall that easily anyways. ;)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2012, 08:18:28 AM »
Bo isn't too impressed with either of the boys here - One is attempting to flirt his way to the top and the other is using flattery! At least Aaron isn't stooping to that level! Well, I doubt many of us girls fall that easily anyways. ;)

Shame on you Jordan It's a good thing that Nick has the courtesty to not take advantange of these beautiul women  ;)                                                 

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2012, 11:02:48 AM »
It's a good thing that Nick has the courtesty to not take advantange of these beautiul women  ;)                                               

Hah!  Nick would love to take advantage - he's been trying hard enough - it's just that the beautiful women won't let him!  ;D

You guys are hilarious. I'm just sitting here laughing!

Yeah, I think this is going to be quite a ride!  Good on Audren for coming up with this great idea!