Author Topic: Simport Questions  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Simport Questions
« on: June 13, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »
My singer, Chantal, is ready to Simport.  Does this work basically the same way travel does?  Does your game pause in time?  I assume, since you have to have more than one family member that you just play that other member. 

What if your Sim is scheduled for gigs and someone invites you to Simport?  If you go do you lose the gigs?

If you host another Sim does your performer have to be the one to watch their show or can any family member watch to obtain the stamps?

If someone wants to be hosted, how do you get a gig for them or is that automatic when you accept them?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Simport Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »
Not had much experience with SimPort but I know the first answer! You need two Sims in your house to perform. They leave like the Free Vacation for Adults, their icon greys out for like 24 Hours. Time doesn't pause but you can't save in that time though.   :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »
Thanks, Tom.  Hopefully someone else can answer the other questions and also this one:

How do you know when the Sim you are hosting has arrived and where he/she is?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 03:38:25 PM »
My singer, Chantal, is ready to Simport.  Does this work basically the same way travel does?  Does your game pause in time?  I assume, since you have to have more than one family member that you just play that other member. 

What if your Sim is scheduled for gigs and someone invites you to Simport?  If you go do you lose the gigs?

If you host another Sim does your performer have to be the one to watch their show or can any family member watch to obtain the stamps?

If someone wants to be hosted, how do you get a gig for them or is that automatic when you accept them?

If your Sim is scheduled for a gig they will loose it.
If you Host someone, anyone in your household can go to the performance to set up the stage for them.
If you accept to Host someone, you will be notified as to where and what time the gig will take place. Just make sure to be there on time as if you're not the performer might leave without performing.
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
Also, even if your host doesn't show up, you and the host still get credit -- a stamp in your book, simoleons, etc.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything